Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

d1 end of season analysis team by team - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

d1 end of season analysis team by team

+23
Superstjerne
allen04
cowpukesfan
debit
Bogus
hanallalone
soccerdadrandy
nearpost95
onetouch
SoccerIsFun
KarateChop
British steel
Good1stTouch
Fanofson
quicktime
protayus
Firewater
PremierLeagueFan
Laimport
urahater
odie1993
Number13
tfcreds
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

d1 end of season analysis team by team - Page 2 Empty Re: d1 end of season analysis team by team

Post by quicktime 3/29/2014, 5:14 pm

SoccerIsFun wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:Liverpool will be interesting to watch because they are a Big club, have an Excellent DOC and lots of BB's with ability spread out over multiple teams. Toshack and Trevino are top 10, but play differently just Like DT South anf DT (same club different formations) which is probably a function of coaching style and player athleticism and can change over time. Liverpool is the club with giant players so this should be fun to watch because they can boot and run and be physically imposing when they are up to it and internal player movement would further beef up their (2) D1 teams.

If Liverpool's top 2 teams are willing and able to absorb internal talent from their other teams and as long as they retain their coaches, both D1 teams will be interesting to watch and I think both could rise in the Table. If I were a D1 Liverpool team I would not miss this excellent opportunity to shop in my own talent pool before everyone else gets too.

I agree with you 100% regarding Liverpool.  Of their 10  03B teams, I think someone said like 8 are from the Plano area and practice at or near one another.  I was talking to a parent who's BB plays for St John (one of the non-Plano LP teams) and he stated that Trevino had one of the better middies from the Hunt team (wasn't Hunt also TFC at one point?) playing with him in a St John vs. Rush friendly this morning.  Looks like they may be already looking at making some moves.  LP has the overall talent, due to sheer numbers, to put together two even better D1 teams.  

My BB played for a short time with a LP team prior to going select, so I know that they have always stated that they "put the kid first" over the team, and frowned on the "funnel" structure of a FCD to create a Premier team in favor of more local teams.  So maybe there will be some internal resistance to building two better LP teams.

That being said, however, what will happen with LP's Elite team?  (odd to tell parents that they don't build elite teams, then name one Elite, but I digress)  I know the OP hasn't finished his review, but I thought LP Elite was probably the biggest disappointment this season in D1 ,at least in the win-loss column, if not their actual play.  D2 was not what was probably expected from the group.  There's a lot of good individual talent there.   I wonder how many of those kids (umm.. parents) will be eyeing Toshack and Rush to stay in D1...

Again, look at Elite. They added a handful of kids and they didn't keep D1. Of course they could be better than the record suggests. I'm sure they are waiting their turn to practice with the top two teams but hopefully they just take D2 and fight their way back. When my BB played Toshack, they had guest played one of the boys that started the season with Elite. No change in the quality of the team from that addition for that day. Just another sub and for that team the subs usually came in full of fire chasing down balls -- did love the shorter of the forwards who was pressuring the crap out of our defense. That team is what it is, athletic and play with good spirit but are going to give up goals. The player you are talking about from Hunt to Trevino is special. Will positively effect every game he plays in because he distributes the ball nonstop. Should still be playing for Castro but likely is too much like the two key players there to really fit in.

LP will meddle into those team's business. Kid first would be great though. Still think its going to be the Solars and Texans that show even more improvement. Same soccer same practices as said by gabada

quicktime
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

d1 end of season analysis team by team - Page 2 Empty Re: d1 end of season analysis team by team

Post by quicktime 3/29/2014, 5:22 pm

Top D2 team at the end of next season? Texans FW or LP Hunt? Elite? AYSES? Too bad there isn't a Solar team in there to root for.

quicktime
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateChop 3/29/2014, 5:31 pm

quicktime wrote:Top D2 team at the end of next season?  Texans FW or LP Hunt?  Elite?  AYSES?  Too bad there isn't a Solar team in there to root for.

Texans probably. Last time I saw them play their touch and hustle was on the mark.
KarateChop
KarateChop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerIsFun 3/29/2014, 5:56 pm

quicktime wrote:Top D2 team at the end of next season?  Texans FW or LP Hunt?  Elite?  AYSES?  Too bad there isn't a Solar team in there to root for.

D2 will be very competitive. As of today, I think LP Elite would take it. Cruz Azul, Mexico, LP Hunt, DTFW and AYSES Gold would be in a good fight for the 2nd spot for promotion. FCD Ayvar, LP Barnes, FCD Gold and FCD Pritchett will get their share of wins (and ties), but would be toward the bottom. My WAY TOO SOON TO PREDICT relegations would be FCD Gold and FCD Ayvar.

D3 will be very interesting.... I think FW Juventus, LP St John, DT Badii and Andromeda are as good as any team in D2. FC Premier started putting together some impressive games late as well, but with all in the Challenge Cup, there are no guarantee's several won't end up in Plano. NTX Strikers Blue from Plano as well as DT South Red, FC Nationals, Cobritas, and Tejanos from Arlington are all good enough to knock a few of them out.

SoccerIsFun
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 3/29/2014, 8:25 pm

SoccerIsFun wrote:
D3 will be very interesting....   I think FW Juventus, LP St John, DT Badii and Andromeda are as good as any team in D2.   

Did you mean D2 as in the 8 D1 teams getting relegated to D2 next season or the 10 teams in D2 this year?
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerIsFun 3/29/2014, 11:52 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:
SoccerIsFun wrote:
D3 will be very interesting....   I think FW Juventus, LP St John, DT Badii and Andromeda are as good as any team in D2.   

Did you mean D2 as in the 8 D1 teams getting relegated to D2 next season or the 10 teams in D2 this year?

"D2 as in the 8 D1 teams getting relegated to D2 ", plus the two promoted from this year's D2. ....when typing it made perfect sense.

When you take all of the head to head games over the last year, starting with King TUT and QT through various other tournaments, the teams that finished 12-20 in D1, the top 7 of D2 as well as the top few from Plano and Arlington, have all been very close.

Real GP 0, LP Barnes 0
Real GP 3, Dallas Tigres 1
LP Barnes 1, LP St John 0
AFC Black 2, DFW Tejanos 1
LP Barnes 1, TASC Eagles 0
DT Red South 2, LP Barnes 1
Andromeda 5, FC Dallas Gold 0
FC Dallas Pritchett 2, LP Barnes 1
LP St John 1, LP Hunt 1
Real GP 2, DTFW 2
DTFW 4, AYSES Gold 0
LP St John 2, DT Red South 1
Andromeda 3, Cruz Azul 0

Just a few of the cross play games from various tournaments that I found on GS. These are all from after QT

SoccerIsFun
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 3/30/2014, 12:27 am

I like your idea and I am very interested in seeing how the 3-7 teams in this years D2 end up after QT. I think it will be very competitive and I agree that the Top APL/PPL teams will take it more seriously this year and we will see more wins than last year which was full of draws.

I know that the top of D2 Is going to be competitive and Faber and Pritchett will give us a peek at how the D3 teams have developed. The question I have is whether or not D2 was a better development environment than D1 for the teams in question. Is it better to play up or play at level?
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by quicktime 3/30/2014, 6:35 pm

Newbie question. When do the rosters unfreeze for tournaments and open practices? For example an Andro boy to practice with a Solar team? Differ between inner club?

Seems like a lot of tournaments between now and July 1. How do teams manage the rosters or guest players and all of that?

quicktime
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerIsFun 3/30/2014, 8:17 pm

quicktime wrote:Newbie question.  When do the rosters unfreeze for tournaments and open practices?  For example an Andro boy to practice with a Solar team?  Differ between inner club?

Seems like a lot of tournaments between now and July 1.  How do teams manage the rosters or guest players and all of that?

I could be wrong, but I think players can start practicing with different teams effective June 01.  Games and tournaments still require ok from their current coach, though.  You'll see a lot of friendlies during June as teams try out new players in a "practice" environment.   Effective July 1st, all players become "free agents" until they sign their next contract.  

I think this is right, but if not, someone please correct me.

SoccerIsFun
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouch 3/30/2014, 9:36 pm

SoccerIsFun wrote:
quicktime wrote:Newbie question.  When do the rosters unfreeze for tournaments and open practices?  For example an Andro boy to practice with a Solar team?  Differ between inner club?

Seems like a lot of tournaments between now and July 1.  How do teams manage the rosters or guest players and all of that?

I could be wrong, but I think players can start practicing with different teams effective June 01.  Games and tournaments still require ok from their current coach, though.  You'll see a lot of friendlies during June as teams try out new players in a "practice" environment.   Effective July 1st, all players become "free agents" until they sign their next contract.  

June 1 is the date when you are officially released from your current contract. A player is able to practice with another team prior to that date, but they will need to get a signed release from their current coach to do so, which is not likely to happen. You are able to guest play prior to June 1 with another team, again with a signed release from your current coach. Hope this helps.
onetouch
onetouch
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 3/30/2014, 9:55 pm

onetouch wrote:
June 1 is the date when you are officially released from your current contract.  A player is able to practice with another team prior to that date, but they will need to get a signed release from their current coach to do so, which is not likely to happen.  You are able to guest play prior to June 1 with another team, again with a signed release from your current coach.  Hope this helps.

If you are sure you want to leave your current team, go get an automatic "release to rec" from North Texas before April 1, which means NOW. You are then free to practice and guest play with anyone who will have you.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouch 3/30/2014, 10:06 pm

nearpost95 wrote:
onetouch wrote:
June 1 is the date when you are officially released from your current contract.  A player is able to practice with another team prior to that date, but they will need to get a signed release from their current coach to do so, which is not likely to happen.  You are able to guest play prior to June 1 with another team, again with a signed release from your current coach.  Hope this helps.

If you are sure you want to leave your current team, go get an automatic "release to rec" from North Texas before April 1, which means NOW.  You are then free to practice and guest play with anyone who will have you.

Yes, but if you want to practice with another "non-rec" team, you will need to get a release from your current coach. A newbie needs to know the difference between a release to "rec", and a release to practice with another club team. Since the question was asked on this board, my assumption is that they want to look at moving to another club team, not one in "rec".
onetouch
onetouch
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 3/30/2014, 11:09 pm

SoccerIsFun wrote:

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!!!!
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 3/30/2014, 11:12 pm

onetouch wrote:
SoccerIsFun wrote:

WRONG!! your bb is under contract during the month of june!!!!!!! it is an "open practice" month so boys can practice with any team BUT YOU STILL NEED A RELEASE FROM YOUR CURRENT COACH TO GUEST PLAY IN A TOURNAMENT!!!! bounce bounce 
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 3/30/2014, 11:34 pm

onetouch wrote:
nearpost95 wrote:

If you are sure you want to leave your current team, go get an automatic "release to rec" from North Texas before April 1, which means NOW.  You are then free to practice and guest play with anyone who will have you.

Yes, but if you want to practice with another "non-rec" team, you will need to get a release from your current coach.  A newbie needs to know the difference between a release to "rec", and a release to practice with another club team.  Since the question was asked on this board, my assumption is that they want to look at moving to another club team, not one in "rec".

Sorry but you are incorrect.  A "release to rec" is automatic (and a technical distinction from release/transfer mechanism to change club teams) and allows you complete freedom to practice and guest play with a competitive team - just cannot be officially added to roster - OR join a rec roster.  No permission from current coach is required.  If not done by April 1, permission from current coach IS required until June 1.

The point, again, is if you are going to leave your current team, do the automatic release NOW so that current coach has no control over what you do.  Otherwise, his permission must be obtained to practice or guest play with other teams.   You don't want that encumbrance - June is VERY short when looking and guest playing opportunities are not abundant.  Also, if your current team plays a tournament in June, coach will likely not allow you to guest play and North Texas won't override his decision then.  Even though you are free to attend open practices, team still owns you until July 1.

This thread has strayed off topic.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 3/31/2014, 8:56 am

SoccerIsFun: I just want to agree with you about the teams that will now have to re-qualify and play in D3... There are a few teams who will be fighting just to get back into Classic, who are every bit as strong as the field moving to D2... From what I have seen in tourneys and play over the last 2 seasons, it is truly a coin toss in most games if the teams are #11-#25 or so... I thought Liverpool Guerra and FC Premiere Forzi vastly improved, and could not agree more about FW Juventus... (I am biased though) Anyhow, Thank you for shining a bit of light on those teams who improved this last season, but were crippled by a few growing pains in the fall season... I can't speak for everyone, but I know that our team is a relatively new team, and although we have a long way to go, it is obvious that we are improving... Many of the top teams have continuity from several prior seasons, and the rest of the field is really still trying to gel... I was very impressed with the top 6 teams play (when I was able to catch a game or 2), and hope that my boys have an opportunity in the future to test our skills amongst the top dogs... Playing stronger teams can only make you better... Anyhow, thanks again for mentioning some of the hard working teams fighting for their lives, and I hope that we can bring the PINK back for another year...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 3/31/2014, 11:47 am

hanallalone wrote:SoccerIsFun: I just want to agree with you about the teams that will now have to re-qualify and play in D3...  There are a few teams who will be fighting just to get back into Classic, who are every bit as strong as the field moving to D2... From what I have seen in tourneys and play over the last 2 seasons, it is truly a coin toss in most games if the teams are #11-#25 or so...  I thought Liverpool Guerra and FC Premiere Forzi vastly improved, and could not agree more about FW Juventus... (I am biased though)  Anyhow, Thank you for shining a bit of light on those teams who improved this last season, but were crippled by a few growing pains in the fall season...  I can't speak for everyone, but I know that our team is a relatively new team, and although we have a long way to go, it is obvious that we are improving...  Many of the top teams have continuity from several prior seasons, and the rest of the field is really still trying to gel...  I was very impressed with the top 6 teams play (when I was able to catch a game or 2), and hope that my boys have an opportunity in the future to test our skills amongst the top dogs...  Playing stronger teams can only make you better...  Anyhow, thanks again for mentioning some of the hard working teams fighting for their lives, and I hope that we can bring the PINK back for another year...  

ask to be seeded in the gold or platinum bracket of your next tourney. it's easy to find 3 quick games with the top teams to "test your skills"....
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by quicktime 3/31/2014, 1:51 pm

Two questions.

What is "bring the PINK"

And, I really enjoyed watching all of the Solar teams play this year and the style of game they are learning. Any idea if other Solar teams for the '03s are forming? No one I ask seems to know.

quicktime
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 3/31/2014, 2:08 pm

Thanks for the suggestion... We have been in the gold division once and held our own (King Tut), but that was when we were literally a brand new team adjusting to a new coach... I'm certain all of the teams have improved as we have... It is funny how the scores and results rarely indicate the true quality of the teams though... It seems at this age, teams tend to play to the level of their competition... We have lost some we should have won, and won some we should have lost... Something tells me we are not the only group who has experienced that... The kicker for us is that were a team that operates at around $450 per player annually, which is all due to the hard work of our volunteer coaches and manager... We could not be prouder of what we have achieved so far with so little, and the sky is the limit... We're trying to teach these boys much more than soccer, and with the support of our family like atmosphere and great parents, we should continue to build upon what I consider to be a great success so far... After all, this is all for the development of our most precious assets... Teaching them to be a part of something that they can believe in and that is bigger than themself is crucial to the development of young men... Congratulations to all of the dedicated parents who provide their children with the opportunity to experience this beautiful game! Our first year in Classic has been a blast, and we hope to be like George and Weezie in the years to come! (Movin on up to the East side) Were actually a Ft. Worth and Granbury team, so the East side thing truly describes our weekly trek...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 3/31/2014, 2:15 pm

FW Juventus wears the traditional pink jerseys like the original Juve team did when they formed in Italy over 100 years ago... The boys like it, and it shows respect to their Mothers and influential women in their lives year round... It was their idea, and we had to respect it... Very easy to spot our team in a crowed complex as well...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by British steel 3/31/2014, 2:27 pm

tfcred, could you please continue with the analysis for the rest of the teams? the topic is interesting and is loosing direction.
British steel
British steel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bogus 3/31/2014, 3:39 pm

quicktime wrote:
And, I really enjoyed watching all of the Solar teams play this year and the style of game they are learning.  Any idea if other Solar teams for the '03s are forming?  No one I ask seems to know.

I recall a Solar silver '03 team that was kicking around a year or two back, but I don't know if they are still together.  Unfortunately the Solar website is not updated often and is generally not a good resource for current team info, so probably best to email/call someone at the club.

Regardless, the Solar D1 teams at this age level operate very independently.  There is good respect between the teams, but in terms of playing style or player development philosophy that's completely up to the coach as far as I can tell.

Bogus
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Good1stTouch 4/1/2014, 10:41 am

worldcup2014 wrote:tfcred, could you please continue with the analysis for the rest of the teams? the topic is interesting and is loosing direction.

Yes, I agree! Would like to see more on this.
Good1stTouch
Good1stTouch
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 4/2/2014, 1:14 pm

Good1stTouch wrote:
worldcup2014 wrote:tfcred, could you please continue with the analysis for the rest of the teams? the topic is interesting and is loosing direction.

Yes, I agree!  Would like to see more on this.

I didn’t watch a zillion games to build up a great database of knowledge, but i will try to put this to bed.  Certainly you will get the most insight on a particular team from somebody ON that team, followed by somebody with a team near that team's quality, then lastly by some random dude whose son's team played that team once.   I'm sure if you ask somebody from Juventus to describe Castro it would look like "omg the blood" then end of transmission.   So grain of salt:

Robertson – I assume most were surprised they were not 2nd LP team to be in top 10.  They obviously played very well some weeks.   They tried to play possession and keep the ball against us, which we tend to do better against.   They needed to play better against their LP brethren,  I think they got like 1 point out of 12 there.  
Gold – kind of figured it would come down to catfight for them before season started.  Kudos to them for sticking it out through a tough Fall schedule and winning when they absolutely had to.   I like their coach and manager and they all seem friendly so glad it worked out for them.   
Cruz Azul – they played hard against us.  I also think they had like 8 kids at the game about 5 mins before kickoff, 11 at kickoff, and maybe 13 by the end of the game.  They were fairly difficult to break down.  I have no idea how their other games went other than their first game that I happened to watch.  In that one they gave up a little bit.  Which I guess is the opposite of play hard.  Shrug.  
Barnes –   they seemed scrappy.  I don’t know if that a positive or a negative, but yeah, scrappy.   Like all the LP teams they had some big kids and some kids who could run.  
Ayses  - They pass and pass and pass and continue to try doing it even when its not working, to their credit.  They had a few players better than the rest.  I would guess if they stick together they will play some good soccer in the long run once their other kids develop a little more physically.
Mexico – they go hard but were undermanned.  I think they had one sub against us.  Still have a couple of kids who can play for anyone but definitely lost some zip from a year ago.  It was pretty evident at Puma Cup prior to season that they were gonna struggle in D1.  Still, you give them a 25-30 yard shot on the left and it might just be a goal.  
Sporting –  tough season
Juventus – tough season
FCD Williams – they were probably the friendliest team/coach we played.   Kids laughing and cracking up after the game.  They had moments but were pretty overmatched as a whole.  
FCD Ayvar-Mendiola – eventually some of the overmatched teams blend together.  Particularly for teams you played in early Sept.  They beat Solar Gold which I’m sure caused some angst about who would finish top10.
LP Hunt – had a few really good kids.  One huge, one tiny.   My goodness LP has a bunch of kids in this age group.  

I think we got less yellow cards in 19 games (3?) than at least one team got vs us in a single game.  I never saw a red card.  I saw some DOGSO fouls, I don’t recall them being carded at all.   Was amusing that prior to the season CL was threatening you with gelding if you walked on the fields and was very strict with rules and by the end there were dogs out there, kids playing on the fields at halftime, people walking lawn chairs across fields, etc.  CL was the hot chick who you had thought about dating for 2 years and then once you go out with her you are kind of miffed that you shaved your balls for this.

Cheers
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 4/2/2014, 1:39 pm

Number13 wrote:
CL was the hot chick who you had thought about dating for 2 years and then once you go out with her you are kind of miffed that you shaved your balls for this.

Cheers

lol! 

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 4/2/2014, 2:02 pm

Ha, ha, haaaaa!!!!

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next