Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

04 Games 3/29-3/30 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

04 Games 3/29-3/30

+7
omega striker
Discombobulated
sukiakiman
sjamison
yellowboots
soccerjunkie
Sprint
11 posters

Go down

04 Games 3/29-3/30 Empty 04 Games 3/29-3/30

Post by Sprint 3/28/2014, 1:19 pm

Games scheduled for this weekend in EAL and Primetime;

Primetime:

1. LP Shankly v. Solar Red
2. FCD East v. Dallas Rush ( Gall) (Now Andromeda?)
3. Solar Tarrant v. Solar Red
4. FCD East v. LP Girls
5. Fever v. FCD West Mansfield. 

EAL:

1.  Dallas Rush ( Andromeda) v. United Strikers
2. FC Premier v. Titans
3. Solar Partain v. DT 04
4. LP Carragher v. DT Hassan
5. Solar Tarrant v. DT Red South
6. FCD Premiere v. Solar Farley.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

04 Games 3/29-3/30 Empty Re: 04 Games 3/29-3/30

Post by soccerjunkie 3/28/2014, 1:46 pm

Ok with the move with Gall to another club midseason....did the Texans coach go too? Sprint I see your games listed and team names have changed yet again for the Texans. Is PP old team the team that Hassan is coaching? I heard it was a mix of players from all Texans teams including Fort Worth but mostly players from Rosales and PP. ... and where is Rosales? There is no coach listed on that team. Anyone have any news???

soccerjunkie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 3/28/2014, 2:18 pm

soccerjunkie wrote:Ok with the move with Gall to another club midseason....did the Texans coach go too?  Sprint  I see your games listed and team names have changed yet again for the Texans.   Is PP old team the team that Hassan is coaching?    I heard it was a mix of players from all Texans teams including Fort Worth but mostly players from Rosales and PP.  ... and where is Rosales?  There is no coach listed on that team.   Anyone have any news???  

It was an error that happened when they changed Gall's team name.  Should be changed back shortly. Rosales still coaching both teams

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sjamison 3/31/2014, 7:28 am

Sprint wrote:Games scheduled for this weekend in EAL and Primetime;

FCD Premier v. Solar Farley 1-1
Not a great game, pretty boring on both sides. FCD came hard at us and Solar had to wear their defensive hat's all day long. Always a battle between these two teams.  

sjamison
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 3/31/2014, 8:26 am

sjamison wrote:
Sprint wrote:Games scheduled for this weekend in EAL and Primetime;

FCD Premier  v. Solar Farley 1-1
Not a great game, pretty boring on both sides. FCD came hard at us and Solar had to wear their defensive hat's all day long. Always a battle between these two teams.   

looked like a close competitive game from what I saw at adjoining field at Chinn chapel. Andromeda gall won all three this weekend...fc Dallas east and west and united strikers.

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Discombobulated 3/31/2014, 8:29 am

4. LP Girls 4-0 FCD East

Discombobulated
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/31/2014, 12:10 pm

Discombobulated wrote:4. LP Girls 4-0 FCD East
another W for the girls  silent 
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/31/2014, 12:23 pm

FCD east plays a nice brand of soccer. Move the ball, drop it, switch the field and build possesion. They will be a team to watch. Could be another good FCD east team like the FCD 00 east
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sjamison 4/5/2014, 10:58 am

April 4

Texans Arturo vs Solar Farley 2-2

We (farley) are some tie'n fools. LOL! High Pressure Game on both sides!!

sjamison
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/5/2014, 11:55 am

sjamison wrote:April 4

Kissing your sister

Did Texans Arturo play with their players or did they add players from other Texans teams to try and beat you?

Last edited by 4theluvofthegame on 4/5/2014, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 4/5/2014, 12:44 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:

Kissing your sister

Did Texans Arturo play with their players or did they add players from other teams to try and beat you?

What a stupid question..

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/5/2014, 12:55 pm

yellowboots wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:

Kissing your sister

Did Texans Arturo play with their players or did they add players from other teams to try and beat you?

What a stupid question..

Well sweetie based on your response I guess that means you had to add players.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 4/5/2014, 1:07 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
yellowboots wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:

Kissing your sister

What a stupid question..

No that means you ask questions about things you have know idea about. You need to worry about what will happen to your team once your 2 best players cant play anymore because they are too young.

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/5/2014, 1:16 pm

yellowboots wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:
yellowboots wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:

Kissing your sister

What a stupid question..

No that means you ask questions about things you have know idea about.  You need to worry about what will happen to your team once your 2 best players cant play anymore because they are too young.  

We are in a great situation now, in fact you might want to ask a couple of your parents you stand on the sideline with right now. Two of them have been calling and lining up for their sons to come to our team now that we have preacademy

Thank you for the PM, It said your team had 5 players from other Texans teams. Isn't that against the league rules? Guess your team knew they couldn't hang without better players to save the day. What is your team going to do when they play us? Have 8 players from the other team?  Embarassed 
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 4/5/2014, 1:40 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
yellowboots wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:
yellowboots wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:

Kissing your sister

What a stupid question..

No that means you ask questions about things you have know idea about.  You need to worry about what will happen to your team once your 2 best players cant play anymore because they are too young.  

We are in a great situation now, in fact you might want to ask a couple of your parents you stand on the sideline with right now.  Two of them have been calling and lining up for their sons to come to our team now that we have preacademy

Thank you for the PM, It said your team had 5 players from other Texans teams.  Isn't that against the league rules?  Guess your team knew they couldn't hang without better players to save the day.  What is your team going to do when they play us?  Have 8 players from the other team?   Embarassed 

2 things and then I won't waste my time again talking to you about things you have no idea about.

1: whoever is PM'ing you is a terrible source. There are players on both teams that play for both teams AND the league rules state they can play as long as they are not playing 2 games on the same weekend. (LOOK AT THE EAL RULES MORON)

2: There were 3 players missing because of injuries and being on a school field trip. I'm sure since Farley's parents paid for league fees, they would rather play than forfeit. Only one sub on the sidelines, but I'm sure they forgot to tell you that.

3: Sorry I know I said 2. I could care less if anyone is talking to Andromeda.

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/5/2014, 1:57 pm

yellowboots wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:
yellowboots wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:
yellowboots wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:

Kissing your sister

What a stupid question..

We are in a great situation now, in fact you might want to ask a couple of your parents you stand on the sideline with right now.  Two of them have been calling and lining up for their sons to come to our team now that we have preacademy

Thank you for the PM, It said your team had 5 players from other Texans teams.  Isn't that against the league rules?  Guess your team knew they couldn't hang without better players to save the day.  What is your team going to do when they play us?  Have 8 players from the other team?   Embarassed 

2 things and then I won't waste my time again talking to you about things you have no idea about.

1: whoever is PM'ing you is a terrible source. There are players on both teams that play for both teams AND the league rules state they can play as long as they are not playing 2 games on the same weekend. (LOOK AT THE EAL RULES MORON)

2: There were 3 players missing because of injuries and being on a school field trip. I'm sure since Farley's parents paid for league fees, they would rather play than forfeit. Only one sub on the sidelines, but I'm sure they forgot to tell you that.

3:  Sorry I know I said 2.  I could care less if anyone is talking to Andromeda.

I think what I just read was excuses excuses excuses and you told all of us. We couldn't compete with your own players on your roster so we had to have help from other teams. It's funny how when we played Solar Red this season in TBPL they didn't have to have any players from Solar Farley to compete against us.

From what I'm hearing you might want to learn more about Andromeda, your BB is not thought of very highly by the man making the roster decisions in a couple months. Come enjoy free development academy fees and replace one of our younger players sweetie.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjunkie 4/5/2014, 2:14 pm

yellowboots wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:
yellowboots wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:
yellowboots wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:

Kissing your sister

What a stupid question..

3:  Sorry I know I said 2.  I could care less if anyone is talking to Andromeda.

Sorry Yellowboots but couldn't resist....guess they picked the wrong players if it ended in a tie. Embarassed 

soccerjunkie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 4/5/2014, 2:23 pm

They must have picked really well! Their rostered players lost to FC Dallas Premier 2 to 0 a couple weeks ago so this is a much better result with their non rostered players. Whoever picked the 5 players to play should get some lottery tickets.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ayza 4/5/2014, 11:11 pm

So, the Dallas Texans have to use their "all star" players to try to beat Farley team? Wow, that said a lot about "integrity", and that teach young kids "how to win at all cost". The 5 boys didn't get to play in the game against Farley, I wonder how they feel?

ayza
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD_24 4/6/2014, 7:47 am

Yellowboots -- don't waste your time. As you wrote in one of your posts -- she's a moron. I heard Arturo's two best players didn't even play with Hassan/Preston's team (everyone knows who they are -- especially you, 4theluv, one of them is the kid that scored 2 against you all when they blanked you 2-0). Kudos to Arturo for getting a couple of kids from his team so the game could be played.

None of the top 10 teams need to add anyone to play Gall. But Gall does need to add some of the SDL "rec" players (as she ignorantly referred to them in another post) or disgruntled players from other teams in order to improve, get into the top 6-8, because they just don't have the quality.

The saddest part in all this is, despite their poor record, I really like the folks at Andro and the direction they are taking with their Academy. They have some really good people in place and a system that I believe will be successful. They have played kids up, taken their lumps, and in the next couple of yrs, will surprise folks at the DA and PA levels. Just feel bad they will have to deal with this merry band of hacks joining their ranks -- although, from what I hear, I don't think any of the 04s from Gall's team will play key roles (outside of their goalie, center back) -- I am confident your kid will be playing on one the SDL rec teams by then 4theluv, once the selection process gets underway, so you don't need to worry.

FCD_24
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD_24 4/6/2014, 7:51 am

Actually, 4theluv, you might have a bigger problem on your hands…be careful what you wish for…

You might not want any kids from other teams coming, even those "rec" players from SDL as you called them, because when quality kids show up, the not-so-quality players lose their spots...

FCD_24
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sjamison 4/6/2014, 10:39 am

When a women says “What?”
It’s not because she didn’t hear you, she’s giving you a chance to change what you said!!

It's getting hot up in here. Should FCD24 be scared? lol

PS - Gall's team is good. They bring it every weekend!! Don't bash on there team, enjoy it!!

Rain sucks on Sunday!!! Boooo

sjamison
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down