Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

33rd Annual Carey Invitational with Accepted Teams List U10B - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

33rd Annual Carey Invitational with Accepted Teams List U10B

+10
coast2coast
studsup77
sjamison
go99
gsl996
finish1
Discombobulated
trblmkr
YouCall-It
GLASA
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

33rd Annual Carey Invitational with Accepted Teams List U10B - Page 2 Empty Re: 33rd Annual Carey Invitational with Accepted Teams List U10B

Post by finish1 5/7/2014, 8:12 am

All good, bro. I don't take youth sports too seriously. It's just kids playing a game.

I agree Gall is a good coach. IMO, his HS teams tend to be more physical than technical. Who knows, maybe your bb's will play HS ball one day. Mine love it! The cost is very affordable, the buses take them to and from games, and the social aspect is priceless.

finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

33rd Annual Carey Invitational with Accepted Teams List U10B - Page 2 Empty Re: 33rd Annual Carey Invitational with Accepted Teams List U10B

Post by gsl996 5/7/2014, 10:14 am

My boys are better than yours! The girls beat this team! SR, Gall. It's sand box play time for you. At this age it doesn't matter who win or lose, the important is that the kids develop as a player an having fun. All this pressure for sure will put road blocks on the kids develop journey. Grow up!!. By the way, my son belong to a team playing the this Tournament gold
gsl996
gsl996
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/8/2014, 8:24 am

trblmkr wrote:Just do not underestimate SR. Them and Azzuri are the best two teams in that pool. Ive only seen the girls play 1 time and it really wasnt pretty anyway. But according to their record they win some games. Got soccer isn't that reliable though.
I never said Galls team won against SR. But Galls team did come a helluva lot closer than yours.  

Galls team does well for itself I don't think they need to downplay the girls to feel better about themselves. So based on your veiw the girls may not be that great but they were great enough to send Gall late into the game searching for a goal just to get a tie. And your great stroke of pride is we came closer to beating solar red than you did. Doesn't say too much.

DD was glad to get SR in bracket play. The only loss last season and for a second time isn't setting well with her. She knows she is about out of time to play against the boys so this might be her last time to beat SR (which she won't but I am not going to tell her that).

Oh and win lose or draw and even if this is the last time we play boys ever. Remember RASE 04 girls came in second place in a league you played in and you don't need gotsoccer for that.

To everyone that wasn't an Ahole about playing against the girls, thank you. You helped make the girls as good as they are. Whatever they go on to achieve will in part be due to the boys of NTX. We just played a top 04 girls team from south texas and beat them 8 or 9 to 0 with the coach having to put keepers on the field. Our soccer hasn't changed but your boys have made them faster, stronger, showed them better 1v1, stronger tackling (still waiting on one of the girls to break out a slide tackle), and made them an overall stronger group that can not only win but fight thru adversity and take the disappointment of loss. To the Aholes "you play like a bunch of girls"  Cool 
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by trblmkr 5/8/2014, 2:04 pm

Youve broke me down go, very eloquently conveyed your message. The only game i ever saw the girls play it just didnt live up to the hype and the marketing you all make it. Thats all. These boys and girls are basically 9 y/o. I hope they continue to play w the boys in tourneys cause it will be a different outcome alot sooner than later. And lastly i hope they break out a slide tackle too. As long as that completes and silidifies your dream.

trblmkr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Discombobulated 5/8/2014, 2:13 pm

trblmkr wrote:Youve broke me down go, very eloquently conveyed your message. The only game i ever saw the girls play it just didnt live up to the hype and the marketing you all make it. Thats all. These boys and girls are basically 9 y/o. I hope they continue to play w the boys in tourneys cause it will be a different outcome alot sooner than later. And lastly i hope they break out a slide tackle too. As long as that completes and silidifies your dream.

So if they're "overhyped", well what the heck does that make your team? They dominated the Gall boys in the last game so much so that your coach had to take your boys for a "little chat" in the woods at Half Time. Don't forget they are just GIRLS so your comments make your team look worse than they probably are.

Discombobulated
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/8/2014, 2:18 pm

wouldn't be at all surprised if this is the last tournament they played against boys but certianly wouldn't make it past this summer. But you are correct play against them long enough and eventually you will be able to beat them. As far as slide tackling goes, it is one thing the boys do often that is completely missing in the girls side of the game. Maybe your expectations of little girls was too high when you watched them but they handled almost every challenge put in front of them so not sure what else you were expecting to see. And If you want to solidify my dream tell coaches in NTX to stop kicking the ball and teach kids how to play soccer. Oh and have the US national team actually compete for a world cup title.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by trblmkr 5/8/2014, 2:56 pm

Not gonna lie go. You are hittin the nail on the head with the national team and north texas coaches. In all honesty good luck this weekend and i hope the girls go on to win a few ntnl championships as they grow. Maybe they can trade soccer for a good education in college. See ya this weekend...

trblmkr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sjamison 5/8/2014, 5:19 pm

[quote="Oh and win lose or draw and even if this is the last time we play boys ever.  Remember RASE 04 girls came in second place in a league you played in and you don't need gotsoccer for that.

To everyone that wasn't an Ahole about playing against the girls, thank you.  You helped make the girls as good as they are.  Whatever they go on to achieve will in part be due to the boys of NTX. We just played a top 04 girls team from south texas and beat them 8 or 9 to 0 with the coach having to put keepers on the field.  Our soccer hasn't changed but your boys have made them faster, stronger, showed them better 1v1, stronger tackling (still waiting on one of the girls to break out a slide tackle), and made them an overall stronger group that can not only win but fight thru adversity and take the disappointment of loss.  To the Aholes "you play like a bunch of girls"  Cool [/quote]

Just awesome. (To the Aholes "you play like a bunch of girls"). Well said. Now I'm rooting for the RASE 04 girls this weekend not matter what  Very Happy

sjamison
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by studsup77 5/10/2014, 8:05 am

With all the hoopla on this thread, I noticed the girls win over Fcd Pritchett 1-0. Was the game indicative of the score?

studsup77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Discombobulated 5/10/2014, 8:35 am

Should've been way more.

Discombobulated
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coast2coast 5/10/2014, 6:18 pm

Coulda woulda shoulda against fc Dallas.. And the beating served by SR should should be hard to swallow!

coast2coast
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Discombobulated 5/10/2014, 7:28 pm

Not really they're the best team out there, we didn't expect to beat them. The boys are fantastic and we wish them all the best.

Discombobulated
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/10/2014, 7:34 pm

I think they will survive the beating from SR.  Certianly no harder to swallow than it is for the rest of the 04 boys.  And I believe it was coulda woulda did the girls won that game and infact only loss to solar.  If you thought they would win that game I would suggest you stop listening to my dd on soccer picks. But yes it was a ugly weekend as far as play goes.  SR exposed some holes that it is up to the coach to fix in practice and at some point the squad rotation may have to turn competitive instead of quantitative. But I tell you what coast enjoy it now.  Next season you still have to take your Solar beatings but we don't
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerpapa 5/10/2014, 8:34 pm

6-0.... that is all.
soccerpapa
soccerpapa
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by YouCall-It 5/10/2014, 11:50 pm

Solar Reds last four goals were all nice shots. High and over the Keepers head. Nothing she could do about those.

YouCall-It
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/11/2014, 10:04 am

oh there was nothing the keeper could have done about all 6 goal. Solar boys did an excellent job of finishing
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by afrankw 5/12/2014, 8:37 am

Does anyone know who won the final?
afrankw
afrankw
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 5/12/2014, 8:44 am

soccerpapa wrote:6-0.... that is all.

I'm sure Oglesby's boys got what they were looking for....a competitive game.  cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 5/12/2014, 8:47 am

afrankw wrote:Does anyone know who won the final?

Solar Red won the final 4-0 over Andromeda Gall.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/12/2014, 8:49 am

Maradona wrote:

I'm sure Oglesby's boys got what they were looking for....a competitive game.  cheers

They got the same game (6-0) as all of the rest of the boys teams.  cheers 
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/12/2014, 9:55 am

Watched the first half.  The girls played well.  Very organized and solid on defense.  SR had a little trouble maintaining possession early in the game but picked up steam towards the end of the half.  They made the most of their chances.  Clinical finishers.

go99 wrote: 
Maradona wrote:

They got the same game (6-0) as all of the rest of the boys teams.   cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 5/12/2014, 9:57 am

go99 wrote: 
Maradona wrote:

Your team has "consumed" 15 goals in the last 3 games against SR. Andro has consumed 4 yesterday and 6 in the last 3 games against SR (right 4thelove?) not like the rest of the boys teams.   cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 5/12/2014, 10:13 am

Maradona wrote:
go99 wrote: 
Maradona wrote:

Your team has "consumed" 15 goals in the last 3 games against SR. Andro has consumed 4 yesterday and 6 in the last 3 games against SR (right 4thelove?) not like the rest of the boys teams.   cheers

I think go99 is referring to the other games in this tourney that were all 6-0 in group play for SR. The main point is the girls are just as competitive as the top tier boys teams right now so no reason they can't play in these tournaments. Their counterparts LP Daglish, I think won the Silver division. Unless they can convince Classic to have a co-ed division next year, I think it will all end soon and they will be back to beating up on girls teams and winning by 6 or 7 each game.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2