Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Way to go Solar joining the Chelsea network of partner teams Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Way to go Solar joining the Chelsea network of partner teams

+4
The German
Pinknupe
soccerrus2
go99
8 posters

Go down

Way to go Solar joining the Chelsea network of partner teams Empty Way to go Solar joining the Chelsea network of partner teams

Post by go99 4/2/2010, 8:53 am

[CHELSEA FC] Sereno Soccer Club of *spam* and Solar Soccer Club of Dallas have joined Chelsea FC’s growing U.S. youth club network.

The clubs will host training sessions and camps with Chelsea coaches, benefit from Chelsea-sponsored tournaments and participate in player exchange programs.

“Our youth club network is designed to create long-term growth and sustainability of soccer in America by supporting elite youth clubs that provide the best soccer instruction and experience for local players," Chelsea FC Chief Executive Ron Gourlay said.

Sereno SC has produced 46 Arizona state champion boys teams, 80 Arizona state champion girls teams, nine regional champions, three national finalists and one national champion over the last 30 years.

Solar SC alumni include a number of current professional players such as Corben Bone (Chicago Fire), Drew Moor (Colorado Rapids), Shea Salinas (Philadelphia Union) and Kenny Cooper (Plymouth Argyle).

Chelsea announced its first youth soccer club partnership with CASL of North Carolina in July 2008. Other Chelsea U.S. youth club partners include Match Fit Chelsea of New Jersey, LAFC Chelsea of Los Angeles, the Baltimore Bays and the Le Jardin Academy based in Hawaii.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Way to go Solar joining the Chelsea network of partner teams Empty Re: Way to go Solar joining the Chelsea network of partner teams

Post by soccerrus2 4/2/2010, 9:21 am

Hmm..haven't we heard this before...

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Way to go Solar joining the Chelsea network of partner teams Empty Re: Way to go Solar joining the Chelsea network of partner teams

Post by Pinknupe 4/2/2010, 10:01 am

soccerrus2 wrote:Hmm..haven't we heard this before...
I never head this befowe, it sounds like Mr.Smudjar mon did something good even though I have never head of thise players names before. It probably going to happen to a lot of clubs to partner with a supplier of jerseys in this tough economy.
Pinknupe
Pinknupe
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/2/2010, 10:07 am

There have been rumors etc. but this was an official press release. It's basically in the same vein as the Texans/ManU deal. It's a marketing arrangement that should help bring in players and money other than that probably no real effect on the soccer development itself. Maybe we will see those cool Chelsea jerseys next year.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 4/2/2010, 10:25 am

Who is next? Arsenal?
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/2/2010, 10:53 am

Maybe FCD will actually start using their club connections in Brazil and Mexico for someone else besides just the juniors? Barcelona is open and then there is that rumor of the budweiser hook up with andro. Way to go Solar joining the Chelsea network of partner teams Icon_smile . I think Andro will find a deal or eventually drop out of the AL.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerpapa 4/2/2010, 12:39 pm

This is great news for Solar. Chelsea is a good team and Adidas a good soccer brand.
soccerpapa
soccerpapa
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by posterbored 4/2/2010, 2:56 pm

The German wrote:Who is next? Arsenal?

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Arsenal start developing relationships with US youth clubs. The guy that owns the Colorado Rapids has around a 30% stake in Arsenal, so there is a path setup already.

Since everyone says the US is the biggest untapped market, I'm surprised more big euro clubs have done something similar.

posterbored
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 4/2/2010, 5:34 pm

well Andromeda is in line so why not? Way to go Solar joining the Chelsea network of partner teams Icon_cheers
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 4/2/2010, 8:29 pm

A few years back Chelsea tried to do the same thing...several local coaches were suckered into it last time....

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 4/2/2010, 8:33 pm

posterbored wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Arsenal start developing relationships with US youth clubs. The guy that owns the Colorado Rapids has around a 30% stake in Arsenal, so there is a path setup already.

Since everyone says the US is the biggest untapped market, I'm surprised more big euro clubs have done something similar.

I would be shocked if Arsenal jumped over the pond...they has such tight controls over their finances. They would rather go to Asia or the middle east like ManUtd and Chelsea

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinknupe 4/3/2010, 11:38 am

soccerrus2 wrote:
posterbored wrote:

I would be shocked if Arsenal jumped over the pond...they has such tight controls over their finances. They would rather go to Asia or the middle east like ManUtd and Chelsea
Arsenal makes money by havin clubs buy there jerseys, that's what is up.
Pinknupe
Pinknupe
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by old soccer dad 4/3/2010, 3:27 pm

Do you think Chelsa will make Solar purchase fields?

old soccer dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/3/2010, 9:32 pm

I believe I saw some of them sneaking on to the moss park fields for practice Way to go Solar joining the Chelsea network of partner teams Suspect
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down