Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Looking for a couple of players For Futsal Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Looking for a couple of players For Futsal

5 posters

Go down

Looking for a couple of players For Futsal Empty Looking for a couple of players For Futsal

Post by Marvelousmar 11/13/2014, 11:20 pm

Playing a little futsal to stay out of the cold.  If your an 02 boy wanting some extra touches and you get your coaches permission we would love to add 1 or 2 more.  Thanks.

If interested PM
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Looking for a couple of players For Futsal Empty Re: Looking for a couple of players For Futsal

Post by SnookumsConCarne 11/14/2014, 5:36 am

Coach's permission is needed for Futsal?
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Looking for a couple of players For Futsal Empty Re: Looking for a couple of players For Futsal

Post by Number13 11/14/2014, 7:42 am

You can do small sided or indoor without a release.  Of course, your coach can also just not play your kid in the outdoor games if he feels slighted, so you may want to bounce it off him first.  

If you play futsal and the coach doesn't like it, it does greatly increase the chance that he will scream at you across the field about futsal being the root of all evil.  This is just hypothetical and in no way represents anything that I have heard from any U12 coaches.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar 11/14/2014, 7:47 am

You are correct that it is not required. However I always think it proper communication to talk to your coach maybe I am different.
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 11/14/2014, 8:04 am

No, I'm with you.   Its kind of a litmus test.   The polite thing for you to do is to tell the coach and the polite thing for the coach to do is say "great, have fun".
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by copa44 11/14/2014, 8:19 am

Where will you be playing?

copa44
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar 11/14/2014, 9:05 am

City futsal
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar 11/14/2014, 9:13 am

Number13 wrote:No, I'm with you.   Its kind of a litmus test.   The polite thing for you to do is to tell the coach and the polite thing for the coach to do is say "great, have fun".

Exactly. Can't we all just get along I have a dream. That one day parents and coaches could talk support each other and let the kids play the beautiful game.
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by striker6 11/14/2014, 10:51 am

Number13 wrote:You can do small sided or indoor without a release.  Of course, your coach can also just not play your kid in the outdoor games if he feels slighted, so you may want to bounce it off him first.  

If you play futsal and the coach doesn't like it, it does greatly increase the chance that he will scream at you across the field about futsal being the root of all evil.  This is just hypothetical and in no way represents anything that I have heard from any U12 coaches.

Funny!! I recently heard one of those same coaches telling a player that it has made the player a better outdoor player. Who'd a thunk it. I think NTX needs to get on board with Futsal. Its catching on elsewhere around the country and its making a difference on style of play and ball control.

striker6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 11/14/2014, 11:54 am

Number13 wrote:You can do small sided or indoor without a release.  Of course, your coach can also just not play your kid in the outdoor games if he feels slighted, so you may want to bounce it off him first.  

So I'm getting that if your team's stagnant during the winter with no indoor games, I have to ASK or tell this dude that my son is playing Futsal, which has nothing to do with tournaments, because there's a possibility that the coach's feelings will get hurt and he may take it out on my kid during Classic League?

Wow! Let's pray that doesn't happen.

Wouldn't the player, team, and coach benefit from having players staying active?
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by copa44 11/14/2014, 1:17 pm

Marvelousmar wrote:City futsal

Do you know the dates for the season? We're interested, just want to make sure we can swing it before we commit and ask our coach.

copa44
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 11/14/2014, 1:21 pm

Snookums wrote: So I'm getting that if your team's stagnant during the winter with no indoor games, I have to ASK or tell this dude that my son is playing Futsal, which has nothing to do with tournaments, because there's a possibility that the coach's feelings will get hurt and he may take it out on my kid during Classic League?

No.  But in a perfect world everyone is smart and reasonable and not possessive or prone to butthurt.  Sometimes its better to just make small allowances for shortcomings in others.  In fact, that is all I do all day.  Its a beating.

Striker6 wrote: Funny!! I recently heard one of those same coaches telling a player that it has made the player a better outdoor player. Who'd a thunk it. I think NTX needs to get on board with Futsal. Its catching on elsewhere around the country and its making a difference on style of play and ball control.  

Sounds cool.  Most coaches are real flexible and likely to be swayed to different viewpoints if provided supporting data.  And like I said, any anti-futsal screaming was just hypothetical and certainly not on game audio.

All kidding aside, sept 13th screaming way less harsh then Oct 4th screaming Very Happy
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 11/14/2014, 4:51 pm

Good advise.
Thanks.
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down