Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Is there a tarrant county club losing its 99 D1 team? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Is there a tarrant county club losing its 99 D1 team?

+27
kickingbird
arsenalfan
levelhead99
Axxman
Ringer
rantnrave
nuchad
sailorman
Speedy Gonzales
CLUB31
go99
FSFFL
4D-Record
NorthTXWildcat
Eight-Ball
txlongball
Ibystander
rcamber09
wareagle
2good4u
soccersoccersoccer
John Terry
bootit
DadofDefense
Freeatlast
omega striker
prohibit
31 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is there a tarrant county club losing its 99 D1 team? Empty Is there a tarrant county club losing its 99 D1 team?

Post by prohibit 6/2/2010, 7:42 pm

This may just be just a rumor, but I heard that there was a Tarrant County Club that is losing their D1 team, and it is going else where? Is there any truth to this? If so, holy cow Batman! Shocked
prohibit
prohibit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Is there a tarrant county club losing its 99 D1 team? Empty Re: Is there a tarrant county club losing its 99 D1 team?

Post by omega striker 6/2/2010, 7:54 pm

prohibit wrote:This may just be just a rumor, but I heard that there was a Tarrant County Club that is losing their D1 team, and it is going else where? Is there any truth to this? If so, holy cow Batman! Shocked
well it's not Solar Red so................................... Is there a tarrant county club losing its 99 D1 team? Icon_question
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Is there a tarrant county club losing its 99 D1 team? Empty Re: Is there a tarrant county club losing its 99 D1 team?

Post by Freeatlast 6/2/2010, 9:16 pm

prohibit wrote:This may just be just a rumor, but I heard that there was a Tarrant County Club that is losing their D1 team, and it is going else where? Is there any truth to this? If so, holy cow Batman! Shocked

It isn't going to Wise County is it? pale

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DadofDefense 6/2/2010, 9:51 pm

I'll quote from Caddyshack. "Well, we're waiting!" Whatcha know?
DadofDefense
DadofDefense
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 6/2/2010, 11:21 pm

DadofDefense wrote:I'll quote from Caddyshack. "Well, we're waiting!" Whatcha know?
well there is only 2 teams in D1 from the Tarrant co. side so..................................................... Is there a tarrant county club losing its 99 D1 team? Drunken_smilie
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bootit 6/2/2010, 11:23 pm

Just spit it out cowboy...
bootit
bootit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by prohibit 6/3/2010, 11:42 am

It involves the 99 D1 team (i think they are still D1) for FWFC merging with, or leaving to go with the TITANS. It seems that most rumors are not really true this time of year, so I kind of chalked it up to whatever. Anyone know for sure?
prohibit
prohibit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 6/3/2010, 11:44 am

prohibit wrote:It involves the 99 D1 team (i think they are still D1) for FWFC merging with, or leaving to go with the TITANS. It seems that most rumors are not really true this time of year, so I kind of chalked it up to whatever. Anyone know for sure?
a very reliable source told me a few moments ago it was confirmed!!!! Is there a tarrant county club losing its 99 D1 team? Icon_cheers
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by John Terry 6/3/2010, 12:22 pm

I agree.
John Terry
John Terry
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccersoccersoccer 6/3/2010, 12:27 pm

I actually just heard it was two D1 teams merging together(to form an elite team) both from Tarrant County. So one new club - two teams leaving existing clubs.

soccersoccersoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2good4u 6/3/2010, 2:25 pm

what I heard was: chivas & solar red merging together just like their 95 group did...for good ?who knows.... Is there a tarrant county club losing its 99 D1 team? Drunken_smilie
2good4u
2good4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 6/3/2010, 3:56 pm

2good4u wrote:what I heard was: chivas & solar red merging together just like their 95 group did...for good ?who knows.... Is there a tarrant county club losing its 99 D1 team? Drunken_smilie
nah thats just a dumb rumor! Solar Red is fine and will be stronger the next season!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by wareagle 6/5/2010, 9:45 am

FWFC is headed to the Texas Titans...we will see if they keep 75% of their kids and the D! status....
wareagle
wareagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 6/5/2010, 1:39 pm

wareagle wrote:FWFC is headed to the Texas Titans...we will see if they keep 75% of their kids and the D! status....
more then likely! Is there a tarrant county club losing its 99 D1 team? Icon_cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by wareagle 6/5/2010, 10:14 pm

We will see. I think there is a good chance but you never know.
wareagle
wareagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 6/5/2010, 11:29 pm

wareagle wrote:We will see. I think there is a good chance but you never know.
nope now i hear the deal is off so FWFC still retains the D1 spot but will they have to get a whole new team?
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by wareagle 6/5/2010, 11:34 pm

The deal is off? It was my understanding that Vasser had already resigned from FWFC?!?? All the boys were at the Titans practice so what gives?
wareagle
wareagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 6/6/2010, 8:44 am

wareagle wrote:The deal is off? It was my understanding that Vasser had already resigned from FWFC?!?? All the boys were at the Titans practice so what gives?
hel at this point i don't know? my source is just as confused,lol!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by wareagle 6/6/2010, 9:24 am

Gotcha...

Let's put it this way, Vasser left FWFC and went to the Titans.

I think he needs 12 kids to keep the coveted D1 status.

Now we need to wait and see how many of his kids follow him to the new club.

This I do know....
wareagle
wareagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rcamber09 6/6/2010, 10:57 am

wareagle wrote:Gotcha...

This I do know....

They might have twelve kids that may want to go to Titans but the parents and or the coach leaving FWFC has to have 100% signatures. We have a daughter that plays for the club and friends on that particular team; the departing coach may have twelve but a very close source tells me that they do not have all the signatures needed to take the bye with them. My daughter played for Tejanos when Sting took them over and there is no quality coaching there. Titans is the Boys "Sting", is Sting (oops Titans) really going to take them seriously? All the strong Sting teams are in Dallas and the west side is just another feeder club for Dallas. Nothing makes sense. They will learn that the grass is not always greener on the other side. After all it is only their first year of select, I guess this makes them experts! Good luck to all those parents in the dog fight! what a mess!!!!! scratch

rcamber09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wareagle 6/6/2010, 11:30 am

rcamber09 wrote:
wareagle wrote:Gotcha...

This I do know....

They might have twelve kids that may want to go to Titans but the parents and or the coach leaving FWFC has to have 100% signatures. We have a daughter that plays for the club and friends on that particular team; the departing coach may have twelve but a very close source tells me that they do not have all the signatures needed to take the bye with them. My daughter played for Tejanos when Sting took them over and there is no quality coaching there. Titans is the Boys "Sting", is Sting (oops Titans) really going to take them seriously? All the strong Sting teams are in Dallas and the west side is just another feeder club for Dallas. Nothing makes sense. They will learn that the grass is not always greener on the other side. After all it is only their first year of select, I guess this makes them experts! Good luck to all those parents in the dog fight! what a mess!!!!! scratch

I have heard that the D1 team will be part of the Dallas division and not the West; that would give the Dallas division two classic league teams, one in D1 and one in D3. That fits the model you just described. That is Just a rumor that CANNOT be confirmed.

Like I said, we all just have to wait and see how it plays out.
wareagle
wareagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 6/6/2010, 11:40 am

Rumors, rumors, rumors. I heard that a new coach, Coach Jesse from CA, was taking over the bye at FWFC? If this one is true, then watch out! He's an excellent coach and bb has had a few training sessions with him, already. I know there will be a few talented players following this one. So, FWFC might be a force to reckon with in the fall, if this happens. Exclamation
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wareagle 6/6/2010, 11:44 am

Ibystander wrote:Rumors, rumors, rumors. I heard that a new coach, Coach Jesse from CA, was taking over the bye at FWFC? If this one is true, then watch out! He's an excellent coach and bb has had a few training sessions with him, already. I know there will be a few talented players following this one. So, FWFC might be a force to reckon with in the fall, if this happens. Exclamation

what are the rules for the old team being able to retain the D1 bye for a new club? I was under the impression that the coach and 75% of the players had to remain as part of the team with the new club. Is there more to it then that?
wareagle
wareagle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 6/6/2010, 12:05 pm

Ibystander wrote:Rumors, rumors, rumors. I heard that a new coach, Coach Jesse from CA, was taking over the bye at FWFC? If this one is true, then watch out! He's an excellent coach and bb has had a few training sessions with him, already. I know there will be a few talented players following this one. So, FWFC might be a force to reckon with in the fall, if this happens. Exclamation
not in D1 they won't? it doesn't really matter how great the coach is it's pure talent thats gets it done in the end! so are you taking your BB there?
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by rcamber09 6/6/2010, 12:35 pm

wareagle wrote:

what are the rules for the old team being able to retain the D1 bye for a new club? I was under the impression that the coach and 75% of the players had to remain as part of the team with the new club. Is there more to it then that?

The OLD Coach has to have 100% of the signatures from the rostered players>>ie...if he had 16 players on the roster, there has to be 16 signatures from all the parents before the contractual season ends (which they do not have..according to my source) that they are willing to move to another club: Once he has managed to get 16 Signatures: On July 1, the coach trying to take the bye, has to sign 12 kids to from last year to the Sting roster. This means he can only Recruit four players. But if he did not have the signatures once the season ends, then its jut a waste of time for them to take 12 kids over to Sting because they would have to start from the bottom. FWFC is kind of screwed right now because they have a Bye but do not have a team to put in their place. Can the new coach for FWFC recruit enough quality players for D1? That is the question.........kids may flock his way just to have a look at what he has to offer. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Have they announced him officially?

Just as common courtesy: I wouldn't use names in forums, try to use initials. Some people don't like it

rcamber09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next