Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Bob Wiseman Memorial Labor Day Tournament (Lewisville) Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Bob Wiseman Memorial Labor Day Tournament (Lewisville)

+4
scrdad
SoccerXXX
jimulon6
coachdom
8 posters

Go down

Bob Wiseman Memorial Labor Day Tournament (Lewisville) Empty Bob Wiseman Memorial Labor Day Tournament (Lewisville)

Post by coachdom 6/8/2010, 11:16 am

Very Happy

Last edited by coachdom on 8/26/2010, 3:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
coachdom
coachdom
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Bob Wiseman Memorial Labor Day Tournament (Lewisville) Empty Re: Bob Wiseman Memorial Labor Day Tournament (Lewisville)

Post by jimulon6 8/9/2010, 1:07 pm

So who's in in the 00 age group so far, anyone know?

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Bob Wiseman Memorial Labor Day Tournament (Lewisville) Empty RE: 30th Annual Bob Wiseman Memorial

Post by SoccerXXX 8/21/2010, 9:33 am

coachdom wrote:Registration ends on FRIDAY

www.glasasoccer.org/tournaments/wiseman

The accepted teams are up. Overall attendance looks low so far.

http://www.gotsport.com/asp/directors/tournament/vieweventteamsclean.asp?eventid=9221
SoccerXXX
SoccerXXX
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Bob Wiseman Memorial Labor Day Tournament (Lewisville) Empty Re: Bob Wiseman Memorial Labor Day Tournament (Lewisville)

Post by scrdad 8/23/2010, 9:45 am

All the younger Texans teams will be playing friendlies at their facility, so that removes a bunch of teams from the mix.

scrdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimulon6 8/23/2010, 9:51 am

check plano labor day tourney--that's where everybody else is. List is in the 00 thread.

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by eastinflatables 9/5/2010, 9:30 pm

Really?

eastinflatables
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 9/6/2010, 8:00 pm

It was very frustrating to have an academy team playing in the rec division just because they could produce rec paperwork. Everyone knows they are an independent club/academy. Don't let them in! Mad

Yes, I'm looking at you Boca Juniors. It's a great example of sportsmanship to bring in your selected team to play a group of kids thrown together based on geography. It was also nice of your boys to tell my son, "You're the worst team we've ever played" during the championship game yesterday. Yes, there was no doubt you were the better team, and you clearly won the tournament, but you should have never been allowed to play.

Or... maybe, I'm wrong and they really are a rec team with a REALLY good coach. After all, most rec teams have a website, right?!?

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by scrdad 9/6/2010, 8:20 pm

debit wrote:It was very frustrating to have an academy team playing in the rec division just because they could produce rec paperwork. Everyone knows they are an independent club/academy. Don't let them in! Mad

Yes, I'm looking at you Boca Juniors. It's a great example of sportsmanship to bring in your selected team to play a group of kids thrown together based on geography. It was also nice of your boys to tell my son, "You're the worst team we've ever played" during the championship game yesterday. Yes, there was no doubt you were the better team, and you clearly won the tournament, but you should have never been allowed to play.

Or... maybe, I'm wrong and they really are a rec team with a REALLY good coach. After all, most rec teams have a website, right?!?

Am never surprised with what some teams do to win, but I have to say that I have never heard of these guys if they are a club team. Also have never seen them on an SDL schedule. Sounds like their kids could use some sportsmanship training, though, in addition to soccer skills!

scrdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer23 9/6/2010, 8:29 pm

File a complaint with North Texas Soccer. If they can't play by the rules like everyone else then they shouldn't be allowed to play. (I'm referring to the roster, not the sportsmanship. That's not acceptable either but not an issue NT can do much about.)

soccer23
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/6/2010, 8:52 pm

debit wrote:It was very frustrating to have an academy team playing in the rec division just because they could produce rec paperwork. Everyone knows they are an independent club/academy. Don't let them in! Mad

the problem is boca juniors is basically just a "so-so" rec team they haven't had a good "club team" since the 97' Boca juniors that was a D1 team coached by Danny Alvarez when he left for FCD not only did he lose a solid U10 academy team but FCD picked apart his 97's so he left for tigres with just a few left from the original squad! Bob Wiseman Memorial Labor Day Tournament (Lewisville) Icon_evil anyway back to who you played they probably just play in DESA and maybe an academy tournament or two just to get pounced on for the experience? hope this helps some? Bob Wiseman Memorial Labor Day Tournament (Lewisville) Icon_scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down