Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

What Happened To FCD Hammers? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

What Happened To FCD Hammers?

+10
CCM
Sho'Nuff
allen04
Chewemup
nearpost95
Soccer27
A21032222
FANOF4
soccer5001
Liverpool On The Rise
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Happened To FCD Hammers? Empty What Happened To FCD Hammers?

Post by Liverpool On The Rise 9/17/2015, 4:42 pm

Last year they were hot, now they lose 9-1? I saw them play Saturday and did not recognize the team or the coach. Heard today that team is not even a true FCD team and that players are leaving. How can they do that? Glad we stayed with out coach!

Liverpool On The Rise
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

What Happened To FCD Hammers? Empty Re: What Happened To FCD Hammers?

Post by soccer5001 9/17/2015, 6:28 pm

It's true. Anyone can find out with a simple phone call. They are not a real FC Dallas anything.

soccer5001
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 9/17/2015, 8:27 pm

I have to admit that I saw this coming, but NEVER expected it to be like this... You can't recognize the team because SEVERAL of the starters were from the old FW JUVENTUS team that played D2 CL the year before and took 3rd place... We had to re-qualify with 10-11 healthy players on the ONLY year CL decided that the bottom 8 get relegated instead of the bottom 2 like EVERY year prior... We all came over to what we thought was FCD together, and most of us left together after we qualified for CL again last season... Not sure what to tell you, but the coach is still there with most of the players he had the year before we joined them ... You may have thought that I was the coach (I coached FW Juventus) because I was on the bench at every game, but Reynolds was always the coach on paper... Anyways, I did not see the 9-1 game because we played at the same time, but heard about it directly after from the parents... Good luck to all the Hammers kids and families; you can only go up from here...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Liverpool On The Rise 9/17/2015, 8:55 pm

Where did you go and why?

Liverpool On The Rise
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 9/17/2015, 10:10 pm

It was not a good fit for us... We moved on for various reasons and are doing very well...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FANOF4 11/11/2015, 11:50 pm

What team did you guys end up with?

FANOF4
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/12/2015, 5:55 am

Odyssey
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FANOF4 11/12/2015, 6:14 pm

What league & division?

FANOF4
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/12/2015, 7:43 pm

2 players to Classic D1
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by A21032222 11/15/2015, 8:19 am

Did fcd hammers forfeit yesterday due to not enough players available. Are they still a team.
A21032222
A21032222
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/15/2015, 9:06 am

Not sure... They were supposed to play right beside us yesterday, but they were not there...  I know most of them, and the word around the campfire is that players are just getting released to rec in lieu of staying there (being released to competitive denied by coach)...  It is a very sad situation, and there are several kids whom this experience might ruin their love of soccer...  Many of their players (who qualified them for Classic League) refused to sign with them again this year and moved on to greener pastures...  Those who were not fortunate enough to see what was happening (they were being intentionally mislead) are now stranded on a team that is falling apart at a rapid rate...  Very sad, and extremely unethical...  I believe the fallout will eventually take down the Hammers Club entirely, and I may be wrong but it seems to have already started (from the whispers in the crowd)...  Ugh...  Very sad situation for those kids who can't control how their club is being lead; they are stuck in a contract that may not be what they though they were agreeing to be a part of...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer27 11/15/2015, 9:22 am

It is kinda sad all these years these parents and kids were misinformed to believe this team was part of FCD. They even wore the same uniforms. Their coach lied to them and they signed contracts. U.S. Club soccer should release these kids to competitive instead of recreational. They should ban the coach from coaching and remove the club from classic. Can you blame the coach or the parents who were not smart enough to research on the the true identity of the team. A simple call to FCD in frisco and you would get an email saying they do not recognize that team as part of the club.

Soccer27
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/15/2015, 9:47 am

It is sad, and I have heard there will be legal action taken (reliable source, but could be the anger talking)... The fact remains that these people were intentionally mislead, and for that I sympathize with them... We were very fortunate to have seen this coming and corrected our course... Others were not so lucky, and now there are several players who have to wait until JULY to feel like they are a part of competitive soccer again...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 11/15/2015, 5:35 pm

actually they don't have to wait until July.  North Texas Soccer will grant releases and transfers to other competitive teams if material misrepresentations were made.  if there are documents that indicate "FC Dallas", which is trademarked, ask for a hearing.  the transfer window is about to open.
even if a "release to rec" was taken, ask for a hearing.

fraud will invalidate the contract, but legal action is required.

the local news stations love these types of stories, too.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/17/2015, 7:22 am

Not my plight to share with local news, but I guess if I were one of those stuck (and no action was being taken), that is definitely a way to bring attention to the situation... I would hate to see tha happen, because the actions of that group could potentially damage the TRUE FCD YOUTH image, and that is not fair to that very respectable organization and those who play there... I am SHOCKED that NTX has not had helped those who have presented them several documents that clearly illustrate the misrepresentation of FCD HAMMERS... What in the world do they need to take action and free these people?
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewemup 11/17/2015, 3:19 pm

We are so bored of you people.  And generally peeved that I have been forced to take time out of my day to respond to this.  But this nonsense has to stop. The truth is this is all irrelevant and if you were honest would admit that it wouldn’t matter to you either if you had gotten what you want.  All ploys to bully and attempt to force action all so you can get what you want and justify your own actions.  Coaches are never obligated to give releases, contracts are there for a reason to protect both the coach and the player. The coach cannot just quit on his player, so why should the opposite be fair.  But unfortunately quitting is contagious, and that goes for any sport.  And a good coach is not going to hand over a team to a wanna be coach that most of the parents didn’t approve of either.  Yes, it is obvious who you all are.  Official “affiliation” or not this man has major contacts all over North Texas that go way over your head and over anyone you could ever get on the phone.  And your saying that’s supposed to be what matters right. Ive seen the respect he gets from the academy coaches. An 02 player was sent north and is now playing there full time, an 03 was sent to the north academy tryouts/training last year and another 03 was sent to the Texans academy training this year. 3 04s have been sent to north academy training as well. So as for legal action, I would recommend this coach filing for defamation of character and slander.  I would also recommend reporting you to this forum as it clearly states that – “Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.”  Not to mention North Texas Ethics Code of Conduct states no team representative, be it, the coach, manager, or team parent is allowed to actively pursue another player under a current contract.  Im sure your coach, DOC, and/or club owner would not appreciate you breaking these rules on behalf of his team/club.  Most parents on his teams play for the coach and not the patch on their shirt.  My kid and I are perfectly happy getting the perks of his connections without paying hundreds more in dues. Most smart people who know sports would feel the same way. If you want to leave a team, just leave. You think you guys are the first parents in North Texas to try to make excuses to get released.  I'm sure they have heard it all.
Chewemup
Chewemup
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/17/2015, 3:28 pm

Somebody is obviously misinformed on a WHOLE BUNCH... It sounds like you don't even know what is actually going on (or what has gone on), and if you are SO happy to be there then ENJOY! For the rest of those who want out of the total sham of a situation, WHO CAN BLAME THEM? You spit out a long pile of nothing, and that is exactly what it will be treated as...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 11/17/2015, 3:29 pm

shot fired!
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sho'Nuff 11/17/2015, 3:35 pm

Chewemup wrote:We are so bored of you people.  And generally peeved that I have been forced to take time out of my day to respond to this.  But this nonsense has to stop. The truth is this is all irrelevant and if you were honest would admit that it wouldn’t matter to you either if you had gotten what you want.  All ploys to bully and attempt to force action all so you can get what you want and justify your own actions.  Coaches are never obligated to give releases, contracts are there for a reason to protect both the coach and the player. The coach cannot just quit on his player, so why should the opposite be fair.  But unfortunately quitting is contagious, and that goes for any sport.  And a good coach is not going to hand over a team to a wanna be coach that most of the parents didn’t approve of either.  Yes, it is obvious who you all are.  Official “affiliation” or not this man has major contacts all over North Texas that go way over your head and over anyone you could ever get on the phone.  And your saying that’s supposed to be what matters right. Ive seen the respect he gets from the academy coaches. An 02 player was sent north and is now playing there full time, an 03 was sent to the north academy tryouts/training last year and another 03 was sent to the Texans academy training this year. 3 04s have been sent to north academy training as well. So as for legal action, I would recommend this coach filing for defamation of character and slander.  I would also recommend reporting you to this forum as it clearly states that – “Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.”  Not to mention North Texas Ethics Code of Conduct states no team representative, be it, the coach, manager, or team parent is allowed to actively pursue another player under a current contract.  Im sure your coach, DOC, and/or club owner would not appreciate you breaking these rules on behalf of his team/club.  Most parents on his teams play for the coach and not the patch on their shirt.  My kid and I are perfectly happy getting the perks of his connections without paying hundreds more in dues. Most smart people who know sports would feel the same way. If you want to leave a team, just leave. You think you guys are the first parents in North Texas to try to make excuses to get released.  I'm sure they have heard it all.

TL; DNR
Sho'Nuff
Sho'Nuff
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/17/2015, 4:01 pm

Chewemup wrote:Official “affiliation” or not this man has major contacts all over North Texas that go way over your head and over anyone you could ever get on the phone. Ive seen the respect he gets from the academy coaches. An 02 player was sent north and is now playing there full time, an 03 was sent to the north academy tryouts/training last year and another 03 was sent to the Texans academy training this year. 3 04s have been sent to north academy training as well. My kid and I are perfectly happy getting the perks of his connections.

And EXACTLY what are those "PERKS"?  Weren't you moved from the 04' team to the 03' team just to fill an empty roster spot because this "so called" connected coach could not fill a roster with 14 for Classic League?  And by the way, how is that working out for you?  Did you pay he additional $ like it was requested of the 03s and NOT the 04s for Classic League field maintenance fees?  How come the team isn't doing well (both of them)?  And these tryouts you speak of, COME ON?  Do you really think sending a keeper to Texans (who is wearing a FCD jersey he got for your fraud of a team) will really go there?  What a joke!  If you believe the BS, good for you...  For the rest of the world who have the ability to see the truth, we will continue to seek justice for the kids and families who have been taken advantage of...  You're there because of "CONNECTIONS"... In the words of teenage kids everywhere: LMAO!
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by A21032222 11/17/2015, 4:07 pm

Misrepresentation is just that. Luck of ethics. No one needs Connections to move up north or anywhere else. Great kids move up to better teams because they are good players and some get scholarships or special deals. Happens during tryout period in most cases. In the end you get what you pay for, hoping this was a lower price club. BTW some of their kids were quite skilled when we saw them in summer. And stating facts, if they are, is not slander. My 2 cents. In the meantime some winter indoor leagues are starting and those may not be restricted by team contracts
A21032222
A21032222
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FANOF4 11/18/2015, 9:09 pm

If the ex-Jueventus Coach and Players have now become ex-FCD Hammers Parent and players (maybe that's what it is with you) The coach wouldn't allow you to just take over the team! Either way maybe you should be more concerned about the team your with this season. If you haven't already ruined that,maybe allow your son to be coached so he can enjoy the game. He's a good little player, would be even better if Dad would let him be. This is suppose to be fun.
Shouldn't need a special name on your jersey. If you truly moved on to greener pastures, just enjoy.

FANOF4
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/19/2015, 6:33 am

And if I saw a robbery just move on and enjoy? WOW! I NEVER wanted that team, it was the other way around. We (my group) only agreed to play there so he would not lose his 03 team due to #s, and the agreement we made WE STUCK TO... However, when I realized he had no intention on keeping his end of the agreement (in MANY ways), we decided to look elsewhere... WOW!
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 11/19/2015, 7:50 am

FANOF4 wrote:If the ex-Jueventus Coach and Players have now become ex-FCD Hammers Parent and players (maybe that's what it is with you) The coach wouldn't allow you to just take over the team! Either way maybe you should be more concerned about the team your with this season. If you haven't already ruined that,maybe allow your son to be coached so he can enjoy the game. He's a good little player, would be even better if Dad would let him be. This is suppose to be fun.
Shouldn't need a special name on your jersey. If you truly moved on to greener pastures, just enjoy.

OK...  Now that I have had a second to think about it, I feel kinda sorry for you...  You are OBVIOUSLY "buying" into Hammers, and I can 100% sympathize...  Here are a few facts for you to help open your eyes...

1st.
I left QUIETLY!  I found out from FCD Youth that the team was NOT what EVERYONE was told, and I moved on...  NOW I feel bad for that because IF I had told the entire club what I had discovered, many of these kids would not have signed there!  Honestly, I just did not want to hurt Keith, and I know NOW that it was the wrong decision...  I did tell my players that I brought there, and I told the manager of the 03s as well...  I SHOULD HAVE sent an email to the entire team, but just could not bring myself to do it...  I was CONFLICTED because at that point I still wanted to believe Keith was a good guy for some strange reason...  Hindsight is 20/20, because now people are asking for releases for legitimate reasons and he is making them go to rec. soccer because he refuses to even reply to their release request...

2nd.
I only got on the message board when I was alerted by others that it was being discussed...

Now I realize that you have been lied to about everything under the sun, but you are being misinformed...  Here is a bit more truth for you:

* I am not coaching any teams or helping any teams...
* I did not try to get Hammers players to leave, it was the opposite...
* I did not want to take the team from Keith...
* The players who asked for a release were NEVER looking at my son's team as an option (geographical reasons), they just wanted FREE...
* I am NOT trying to damage HAMMERS in any way, I am trying to make up for my shortcomings...

These people are ALL stuck in a bad situation and I feel partially responsible for that...  I (and a few others) had the power inform these families but we fell short of a moral obligation to blow the whistle...  If you are happy there, I am happy for you...  However it is my OBLIGATION to help make sure that nobody else ends up in this situation without knowing what they're signing up for...

Good luck with everything...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FANOF4 11/19/2015, 3:56 pm

Just tired of people moving on and being negative about there experience. Again if you have moved from one team to another team, then do exactly that. Move on and enjoy your decision to do so.

FANOF4
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next