Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

DALLAS TEXANS’ VISIT TO ATLETICO DE MADRID CLUB Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

DALLAS TEXANS’ VISIT TO ATLETICO DE MADRID CLUB

+2
ronaldnotronaldo
soccerdadrandy
6 posters

Go down

DALLAS TEXANS’ VISIT TO ATLETICO DE MADRID CLUB Empty DALLAS TEXANS’ VISIT TO ATLETICO DE MADRID CLUB

Post by soccerdadrandy 3/12/2016, 10:11 am

https://vimeo.com/158522241

Our coaches’ trip to Madrid was a huge success! We got the chance to see up close why Atletico de Madrid is one of the top clubs in European football and the Champions’ League finalist. Every year, they are contenders to win La Liga.

Our week visit was full of observation of their training, meetings and seminars with directors of various departments as well as meeting the head of the International Expansion Department and attending league games. Below is the itinerary of our activities:

Day 1, February 29
A meeting between Paul Stewart (President of Dallas Texans) and Hassan Nazari(Executive Director of the Club) with the head of theAtletico de Madrid International Expansion Department Staff, Maria Teresa Chirivi. In this meeting, we discussed our partnership, expectations, player developmental strategy and the methodology of Atletico de Madrid Youth Academy.

Day 2, March 1
Morning: Arrival of the Dallas Texans’ coaches (Representatives from the Dallas Division, Florida and Canada). Meeting / Q&A Seminar with the Atletico de Madrid Youth Academy Director, Emilio Guiterrez.
Afternoon: Visit the Atletico de Madrid Residential campus and Q&A seminar with the residential coordinators, Juan Coronel and Javier Pecharroman.
Evening: Meeting with Atletico de Madrid President, Mr. Enrique Cerezo and attending Atletico de Madrid La Liga game vs.Real Socidad.

Day 3, March 2
Attending the First Team training, introduction and pictures with the First Team players and coaches including Diego Simeone. Observing the training sessions of the youth academy U-14, U-15, U-16. Meeting and Q&A seminar with the Methodology Supervisor, Sergio Piernas and the facility coordinator, Daniel Gonzalez-Sanz. Observing training sessions for U-17 and U-18.

Day 4, March 3
Morning: Attending the training session for the Reserve Team and U-19.
Evening: Meeting with the Psychology Department followed by Q&A seminar with the Head “Mental” coach Diego Gutierrez del Pozo. Attending training for U-15 and U-16.

Day 5, March 4
Morning: Attending training sessions for U-23, U-16 and U-18.
Evening: Meeting with Physical Fitness Department, seminar/Q&A with the lead physical trainer, Ivan Infantez. Attending training session for U-12, U-13, U-14, U-15 and U-17.

Day 6, March 5
Morning: Watching Academy team matches in the league including games at U-13 and U-17 between Atletico de Madrid and Real Madrid for first and second place.
Meeting with the Sport Director, Carlos Aguilera and the Technical Director, Miguel Angel Ruiz.
Evening: Attending a La Liga game.

This trip was the beginning of a great educational relationship for the Dallas Texans Club, players and coaches. The next step in this affiliation will be for our club to host several coaches from Atletico de Madrid.
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

DALLAS TEXANS’ VISIT TO ATLETICO DE MADRID CLUB Empty Re: DALLAS TEXANS’ VISIT TO ATLETICO DE MADRID CLUB

Post by PremierLeagueFan 3/12/2016, 1:23 pm

When do you get the new kits and will all the Texans get to wear Athletico Madrid kits or just the Academy teams?

Is the relationship to Manchester United totally scrapped or will you still have the Man United camps at Ross Stewart?
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

DALLAS TEXANS’ VISIT TO ATLETICO DE MADRID CLUB Empty Re: DALLAS TEXANS’ VISIT TO ATLETICO DE MADRID CLUB

Post by soccerdadrandy 3/12/2016, 1:34 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:When do you get the new kits and will all the Texans get to wear Athletico Madrid kits or just the Academy teams?

Is the relationship to Manchester United totally scrapped or will you still have the Man United camps at Ross Stewart?

I would doubt Man U will be coming to Ross even though there are no hard feelings with neither DT nor MU. It was simply a "Nike" sponsorship change that ended that relationship. Athletico will be here in June to iron out any Kit details if any.
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ronaldnotronaldo 3/12/2016, 2:09 pm

Well done on the video. Exciting stuff for the club.

ronaldnotronaldo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 3/13/2016, 1:50 pm

soccerdadrandy wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:When do you get the new kits and will all the Texans get to wear Athletico Madrid kits or just the Academy teams?

I would doubt Man U will be coming to Ross even though there are no hard feelings with neither DT nor MU. It was simply a "Nike" sponsorship change that ended that relationship. Athletico will be here in June to iron out any Kit details if any.

I wonder if the "Nike" relationship with Athletico Madrid will extend to the coaching methods within the club, because the training methods from La Liga focus on individual ability and less on team performance in youth academy which will develop players at the expense of team wins.

PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/14/2016, 7:07 am

I seriously doubt it. Coaches are their own islands in club soccer. There are no synergies or coaching methods and strategies that funnel through the youth academy to the developmental academy. We all know that HN is famous for buying teams or recruiting coaches with teams to secure top spots.

The Texans used to have Friday night skills for the youth academy players, which were designed to ensure kids had at least a basic understanding of fundamental skills. I was always a big proponent of expanding the skills sessions beyond the U10 age group. Unfortunately, the program never expanded and ultimately ceased to exist.

Until I see concrete evidence that this marketing relationship with Atletico Madrid improves the club's services or consistency within the Texans coaching staff, I remain skeptical.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasFutbol 3/14/2016, 10:30 am

"Skills" night/training ends with most clubs at U12. Which always boggles my mind, but the reason most of the kids playing at all levels have very limited skills.

TexasFutbol
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 3/14/2016, 11:22 am

Private skills training seems to be a staple of those who are serious about developing a well rounded player, but it can be a bit expensive... You can easily tell who does the skills and who does not, so I feel they are worth the extra effort... There was a local guy who started noexcusesoccer.com to supply skills 5X per week for those who don't have the time/$ for private training, but I believe it is now gone... Too bad; it was a very good idea... Not sure what happened, but the demand is there for convenient -low cost skills training...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 3/18/2016, 7:05 pm

hanallalone wrote:Private skills training seems to be a staple of those who are serious about developing a well rounded player, but it can be a bit expensive...  You can easily tell who does the skills and who does not, so I feel they are worth the extra effort...  There was a local guy who started noexcusesoccer.com to supply skills 5X per week for those who don't have the time/$ for private training, but I believe it is now gone...  Too bad; it was a very good idea...  Not sure what happened, but the demand is there for convenient -low cost skills training...  

the best, cheapest, easiest on family and players time and pocket book. WALLBALL!! try it some time. the extra, FREE, thousand touches a day will put your BB ahead of any privileged youngster with all of the best private skills training in the world. messi could fly into town twice a week and do less than wallball will do. JUST DO IT. I'm going to trademark that lol
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down