Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Will they get paid? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Will they get paid?

+4
Arsenal1984
bigtex75081
AFC-E-Rules
tpitty
8 posters

Go down

Will they get paid? Empty Will they get paid?

Post by tpitty 6/28/2016, 7:47 am

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club-soccer-articles/dallas-texans-monitor-hyndman-move-closely_aid39358

tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Will they get paid? Empty Re: Will they get paid?

Post by AFC-E-Rules 6/28/2016, 9:52 am

Good read, also delves into some knowledge of what can happen if your kid is noticed and makes it through to a professional contract.
AFC-E-Rules
AFC-E-Rules
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bigtex75081 6/28/2016, 12:58 pm

Out of curiosity... Did Hyndman's family pay for him to play for the Texans at any point?  

If the answer is "No", then I think the Texans are justified in this pursuit of compensation.  

If the answer is "Yes", then I think the Texans shouldn't be awarded anything as they've already been compensated when the services were initially rendered.
bigtex75081
bigtex75081
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenal1984 6/28/2016, 1:04 pm

bigtex75081 wrote:Out of curiosity... Did Hyndman's family pay for him to play for the Texans at any point?  

If the answer is "No", then I think the Texans are justified in this pursuit of compensation.  

If the answer is "Yes", then I think the Texans shouldn't be awarded anything as they've already been compensated when the services were initially rendered.

WWSBMD? What Would Soap-Box Mom Do?
Arsenal1984
Arsenal1984
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 7/3/2016, 1:08 pm

bigtex75081 wrote:Out of curiosity... Did Hyndman's family pay for him to play for the Texans at any point?  

THEY ARE NOT BE REIMBURSED FOR MONIES SPENT TRAINING HYNDMAN. THEY ARE BEING COMPENSATED FOR BEING INVOLVED. LIKE A LOTTERY. FIFA SAYS THEY GET PAID. US SOCCER WANTS THE MONEY. WHAT DID US SOCCER DO WHILE HE WAS AT THE TEXANS?
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 7/3/2016, 3:19 pm

if the answer is "no", then the parents whose kids sat the bench and were signed for the money, so that the scholarship could be offered, should be compensated.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 7/3/2016, 3:31 pm

nearpost95 wrote:

if the answer is "no", then the parents whose kids sat the bench and were signed for the money, so that the scholarship could be offered, should be compensated.

and Merrill Lynch should reimburse them for all of their poor stock choices? lmao from 2012 "Chick-fil-A has provided more than $30 million in Leadership Scholarships to more than 30,000 restaurant team members who have attended more than 3,100 colleges, universities, and other educational institutions". because i pay full price for my meals. i find this preposterous. they should give me some of my money instead of using charitable dollars as they choose.
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 7/3/2016, 4:42 pm

...and remember "you didn't build that", the assertion that those who collectively paid for the roads, schools, etc, should benefit directly from the success of the enterprise.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 7/3/2016, 4:43 pm

delete

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by S0cc3rD@d 7/3/2016, 8:57 pm

Wasn't FCD his last team before Europe? So why aren't Texans suing them, too?

I hear his U-6 coach is suing Texans....
S0cc3rD@d
S0cc3rD@d
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 7/3/2016, 11:02 pm

S0cc3rD@d wrote:Wasn't FCD his last team before Europe? So why aren't Texans suing them,  too?

I hear his U-6 coach is suing Texans....

Because FCD isn't involved. They get money too
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 7/4/2016, 7:27 am

Simply put, if you pay 100 percent to train and develop within a club system then the club should forfeit your fees.

On the other hand, if the club pays for your training and development then it is reasonable to accept that the club should be reimbursed with profit for the gamble they took developing the payment free player.

The value of reimbursement works as a stimulus to develop potentially talented players regardless of their ability to pay.

This financial mechanism alters the club's mentality towards player development since there are monetary rewards to be had from their efforts.

Clubs that offer free academy training will benefit from this financial reimbursement the most and will usually have the highest degree of team success and player appreciation.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 7/4/2016, 10:22 am

PremierLeagueFan wrote:Simply put, if you pay 100 percent to train and develop within a club system then the club should forfeit your fees.

On the other hand, if the club pays for your training and development then it is reasonable to accept that the club should be reimbursed with profit for the gamble they took developing the payment free player.

The value of reimbursement works as a stimulus to develop potentially talented players regardless of their ability to pay.

This financial mechanism alters the club's mentality towards player development since there are monetary rewards to be had from their efforts.

Clubs that offer free academy training will benefit from this financial reimbursement the most and will usually have the highest degree of team success and player appreciation.

its not a reimbursement for any individual. ITS A REWARD!!! those $$$$$ can be used to buy club owner a Plane or used to lower cost for players.
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 7/4/2016, 10:32 pm

Will they get paid? The-mlspu-is-on-the-wrong-side-of-the-training-compensation-fight
huge part of it I think is, there’s no incentive in this country for the development of players,” Embick said. “In Europe, that’s how some clubs survive. They promote youth, they stay mid-table, sell their kid off for $20 million when they get a special one and that funds the club for a while. They might not have the funds to compete and win it all, but they can develop.
“Here, the Cleveland Internationals have I think eight guys in MLS. Well, their kids have to pay to play in their academy because there’s no funding to help it. If they would’ve gotten money for those eight kids in MLS, that means another 40 kids don’t have to pay. Those things I think over time help. The message is hey, we might not win this, but we can produce maybe another Darlington Nagbe we can sell, and things are different.”
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 7/4/2016, 10:33 pm

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/the91stminute/2016/07/the-mlspu-is-on-the-wrong-side-of-the-training-compensation-fight/
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 7/5/2016, 12:22 am

soccerdadrandy wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:Simply put, if you pay 100 percent to train and develop within a club system then the club should forfeit your fees.

its not a reimbursement for any individual. ITS A REWARD!!! those $$$$$ can be used to buy club owner a Plane or used to lower cost for players.

If the club squanders the money instead of reinvesting it in future club talent then they will go the way of the dinosaurs. The entire system separates the wheat from the chaff and rightly rewards clubs that see players as an asset and not an expense

PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 7/5/2016, 12:32 am

PremierLeagueFan wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:

If the club squanders the money instead of reinvesting it in future club talent then they will go the way of the dinosaurs. The entire system separates the wheat from the chaff and rightly rewards clubs that see players as an asset and not an expense

True but FIFA says they get the money to squander if they so choose Smile
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down