Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Austin Texans Elite Invitational Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Austin Texans Elite Invitational

+5
trblmkr
Freeatlast
futbolista
Blackfoot6R
soccercraze10
9 posters

Go down

Austin Texans Elite Invitational Empty Austin Texans Elite Invitational

Post by soccercraze10 8/16/2010, 3:35 pm

I enjoyed a good weekend of soccer in Austin. There was a good showing of teams from Dallas. No winners I don't think but many made it to the Finals.

A couple of games I saw with my BB's that were good. I saw the 99's from DT South play in the final of U13 agaist FC Dallas 99. A close game but I did notice a lot of different players. They played good and moved the ball okay. I wonder if this was their first or second team.

I saw Densk's 01 team play in the Finals of the U10 division but again not sure which team it was. I noticed Densk had 2 teams in this age bracket. They played a team from Corpus who I thought was great. Their defense was strong. It was a close game but the Corpus team won 2 to 1. This was a better result than their previous meeting which was a loss of 5 to 2. Maybe Densk combined both his teams to play this game.

I also saw the 02's play from DT South against that same team from Corpus in the U10 bracket. I noticed a few players that I haven't seen before and that could explain why they weren't moving the ball around well. I have seen this team play before in SDL last season and this young team impressed me but I was dissapointed on this day.

I was hoping to see DT 00 Gall out there but from what I heard they were playing in another out of town tournament.

It was a hot day in Austin but well worth it to watch some good soccer.

soccercraze10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Austin Texans Elite Invitational Empty Re: Austin Texans Elite Invitational

Post by Blackfoot6R 8/16/2010, 4:26 pm

I didn't get to make it down to Austin but I heard 96 Boys Red from Andromeda in Dallas won the U16 finals.

Blackfoot6R
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 8/16/2010, 6:44 pm

soccercraze10 wrote:I enjoyed a good weekend of soccer in Austin. There was a good showing of teams from Dallas. No winners I don't think but many made it to the Finals.

A couple of games I saw with my BB's that were good. I saw the 99's from DT South play in the final of U13 agaist FC Dallas 99. A close game but I did notice a lot of different players. They played good and moved the ball okay. I wonder if this was their first or second team.

I saw Densk's 01 team play in the Finals of the U10 division but again not sure which team it was. I noticed Densk had 2 teams in this age bracket. They played a team from Corpus who I thought was great. Their defense was strong. It was a close game but the Corpus team won 2 to 1. This was a better result than their previous meeting which was a loss of 5 to 2. Maybe Densk combined both his teams to play this game.

I also saw the 02's play from DT South against that same team from Corpus in the U10 bracket. I noticed a few players that I haven't seen before and that could explain why they weren't moving the ball around well. I have seen this team play before in SDL last season and this young team impressed me but I was dissapointed on this day.

I was hoping to see DT 00 Gall out there but from what I heard they were playing in another out of town tournament.

I have to agree it was a hot day out there and plenty of good soccer. In regards to the 02 team playing the 01 team from Corpus. It was a tough game and could have gone either way. From what I heard that was a top 01 team from Corpus and if you see the results they beat a top 01 team from the Dallas area. Not bad for an 02 team.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 8/16/2010, 9:59 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccercraze10 8/16/2010, 10:10 pm

futbolista wrote:
soccercraze10 wrote:I enjoyed a good weekend of soccer in Austin. There was a good showing of teams from Dallas. No winners I don't think but many made it to the Finals.

I have to agree it was a hot day out there and plenty of good soccer. In regards to the 02 team playing the 01 team from Corpus. It was a tough game and could have gone either way. From what I heard that was a top 01 team from Corpus and if you see the results they beat a top 01 team from the Dallas area. Not bad for an 02 team.

Hey no doubt it was a good showing against a real strong 01 team. Just thought I would have seen better play from this team.

soccercraze10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by trblmkr 8/16/2010, 11:53 pm

Densk did have 2 teams there. One played in the "showdown division" and one played in the "primetime division." The showdown division was won by the Desnk 01 Texans. The team that played in the finals of the primetime was a completely seperate team and no players were from the showdown division team. The showdown division was the top tier of the two divisions.

trblmkr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by goal9997 8/17/2010, 1:44 am

FC Dallas 99 Boys Central won the U13 open division.

goal9997
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/17/2010, 7:47 am

goal9997 wrote:FC Dallas 99 Boys Central won the U13 open division.
by the skin of their teeth against the DTRS D3 team great back and forth game though! cheers
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by mplsnsg 8/17/2010, 9:05 am

the densk '01 team in the showdown was never scored upon and was never really challenged. the other team was not his usual team, but a group recently joining the texans after being solar gold followed by andro and now texan north'01. i wish the densk'01 team could have played the top team from corpus, but alas it was not to be.

mplsnsg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by What 8/18/2010, 1:19 pm

soccercraze10 wrote:
futbolista wrote:

Hey no doubt it was a good showing against a real strong 01 team. Just thought I would have seen better play from this team.

DT South vs. the Corpus team was a very good game, both teams played well. The game was tight all game, both teams had opportunities to score but both teams played tough defense. The game came down to the final minute when the Corpus team put one in and with seconds left DT almost scored to even the game. With that said I wouldn’t call DT performance disappointment but would call it a learning opportunity. With the primetime sports tournament this weekend it should be interesting to see how this team responds.
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down