Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Aztecas v FCD Thornber Question Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Aztecas v FCD Thornber Question

+5
PG-Boy
Majortom
sscaztecas
CCM
aztecas02
9 posters

Go down

Aztecas v FCD Thornber Question Empty Aztecas v FCD Thornber Question

Post by CCM 4/24/2017, 10:40 am

Can anyone shed some light on this game?

Thornber beat Aztecas 7-0 earlier this year. According to misconduct reports, 3 players from Aztecas should have been out of the game yesterday due to cards... One of those is actually out for 2 games.

Somehow the Aztecas pulled out a win 4-3 yesterday? Did those 3 players actually sit yesterday? Was just curious what the story was here.

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Aztecas v FCD Thornber Question Empty Re: Aztecas v FCD Thornber Question

Post by aztecas02 4/24/2017, 1:43 pm

if aztecas play whit the 3 suspended player they beat thornber 7-0

aztecas02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CCM 4/24/2017, 1:53 pm

Yea.. Ok.. Thanks for detailed analysis..

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sscaztecas 4/24/2017, 1:54 pm

Like the old saying goes, "that's why they play the game". We are as surprised as you are CCM. It could be overconfidence by FCD, the lack of academy players on FCD's roster this time, FCD Dallas Cup fatigue, or it could be that Aztecas actually has a pretty good team. Just ask Goncalves and Gomez, who have been trying to poach players from Aztecas for years.

Either way, the 3 suspended players did sit out.
sscaztecas
sscaztecas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CCM 4/24/2017, 1:56 pm

Thanks for the info. Was just curious what was up...

Appreciate it.

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by aztecas02 4/24/2017, 2:03 pm

Too bad credit can't be given where credit is deserved. We appreciate you being so concerned about the outcome of our games.

aztecas02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CCM 4/24/2017, 2:11 pm

aztecas02 wrote:Too bad credit can't be given where credit is deserved. We appreciate you being so concerned about the outcome of our games.

You're welcome. Rolling Eyes

Gotta admit...I have just never seen a team that lost 7-0, turn it around and win 4-3 without 3 of their players. Curiosity got the best of me. Glad someone took the time to respond without being a smartarse.

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by aztecas02 4/24/2017, 2:16 pm

Goes to show you, just because you lose the 1st time around doesn't mean you get that "L" the second time or does your team lose every time they play a team that already beat them? Just trying to make sense of your curiosity.

aztecas02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CCM 4/24/2017, 2:19 pm

Dunno.  Never been beat 7-0.  Hard to say..  Smile
Done with this conversation.  Guess I'll someday learn that this site always brings out the best in people.  geez.

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by aztecas02 4/24/2017, 2:28 pm

Wow! So your team must  be ranked pretty high then. Good for you!

Funny how your so curious to question other teams performance but when it comes to your team being questioned you want to end the convo .... ok goes to showthe rest of us not to respond to people who want to start sh** on this forum..and you were afraid you would encounter a smart arse on here ....

aztecas02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aztecas02 4/24/2017, 2:30 pm

A smart arse can't recognize a smart Arse if they see it in the mirror huh....

aztecas02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aztecas02 4/24/2017, 2:45 pm

8:30 PM
SOLAR CHELSEA 01B ELITE (FAGEN)PL(F: LVPL 02 ELI)
0-7
FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B PREMIER (THORNBER)PL(F:02)

Saturday, April 22, 2017

12:00 PM FC DALLAS YOUTH 01B PREMIER (THORNBER)PL(F:02)
0-1
SOLAR CHELSEA 01B ELITE (FAGEN)PL(F: LVPL 02 ELI)

Oh look it does happen .... did't find your post wondering what happened here Rolling Eyes

Just wondering how our outcome affects you CCM ...

aztecas02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Majortom 4/24/2017, 4:11 pm

CCM wrote:Can anyone shed some light on this game?

Thornber beat Aztecas 7-0 earlier this year.  According to misconduct reports, 3 players from Aztecas should have been out of the game yesterday due to cards... One of those is actually out for 2 games.

Somehow the Aztecas pulled out a win 4-3 yesterday?  Did those 3 players actually sit yesterday?  Was just curious what the story was here.

Let's wait for PG Boy's take on this. I'm sure there's a perfect explanation for the outcome of the game Laughing

Majortom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 4/24/2017, 5:21 pm

You kiddin' me? PG-Boy had a front-row seat to this issue.

I was randomly assigned Saturday as a volunteer Field Marshall for the Azteca v Sporting United match. The one with the game stoppage in the second half because the boys on both teams became entangled in a wild field melee when an Azteca defender obliterated a Sporting wing along the sideline. The defender smashed so hard into the Sporting kid, he spilled past the touchline into the middle of the Sporting parents along the sideline. All hell broke loose. I had to call the big boss on the radio. The situation resulted in 2 red cards and 4 yellow cards. Even the parents were on the field. The parents were shouting at each other, the kids were pushing and shoving on the field. It was crazy nuts. It took about 10 minutes to calm everyone down to resume the match.

The teams were fortunate the referee wasn't harsher. But I believe the referee handled the situation very well because the game was toned-downed afterwards. It was a very chippy game. Both teams played with skill and tenacity.  It was an entertaining match. Azteca with the wind at their backs dominated the second half but was unable to cash in. Their wild shooting sailing over the fence.  Sporting with only a single decent look at goal, scored to win 2-1.

On Sunday against FCD the Azteca boys played a chess game. They didn't show the same skillful flair they displayed on Saturday against Sporting United. They were flopping on the ground writhing in agony every few minutes. The referee dramatically running to the spot of the "supposed" fouls while blowing his whistle. The game plan appeared to be this: Kick it long and far towards the FCD goal. When an FCD defender challenges the play... roll the script:  Fall, scream bloody murder, writhe while clutching a leg, and delay the game as long as possible (while laying on the ground). It was so ridiculous obvious I laughed that the referee couldn't see through the glaring gameman ship. Every action designed to stall the clock and gain set pieces. They'd kick the ball 50 yards out of bounds if they couldn't push the ball upfield. Take forever on goal kicks, etc. You know the drill. And they were hyper physical. In my opinion, with intent to injure. If I hadn't watched their Saturday match against Sporting United I'd have no right to an opinion.

I give Azteca browny points for their creativity. They even had a teenage ball boy dressed in an Azteca uniform behind the FCD parents laughing and insulting the grown-ups. The Azteca coach insulted the FCD (female) team manager, telling her to, "go hang some laundry." Azteca parents yelling and insulting the FCD parents along the sideline. I guess they had the four corners effectively covered. It was certainly an action packed game.

A few points to ponder:
1 The Azteca goalkeeper had an outstanding match. The kid was amazing. FCD bombarded his goal non-stop.
2 The stall tactics and physical game worked in their favor because the referee was clueless or was sympathetic to the non-stop flopping.
3  The winning goal by Azteca was a beautiful low-hit strike. Their third goal was a PK.
4 Their U18 counterparts lost 9-0 the same day to a team they previously tied.
5 FCD had previously only allowed six goals for the entire season.
6 In one match, Azteca scored four goals in a single game against FCD.  Azteca averaged 0.66 goals scored in the prior three matches.
7 In three Dallas Cup matches, FCDs defense only gave up a PK.
8 Solar Fagen, currently in 1st place, only scored one goal on FCD. This is a very plausible score.
9 In their first meeting FCD defeated Azteca 7-0.
9 Theoretically, with misconduct card accumulation, Azteca should've been at a player or two, disadvantage.  
10 The misconduct points online don't yet include the cards Azteca earned this past Saturday and Sunday. They have a division high 21 points. Over in U17 D3, their U17 team is tied for the most misconduct points with 22. In U18, their D1 team has 25 misconduct points. There is definitely a trend.

On the pitch, Azteca won. FCD had plenty of opportunities to finish, but didn't.

Still...  hmmmmmm.  All is fair in love and war.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer27 4/24/2017, 5:52 pm

So you're saying coaches should incorporate theater acting into their practices ? 10'min warm up 45 min practice diving and faking injury?

Gotcha !

Soccer27
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by aztecas02 4/24/2017, 6:52 pm

i'm just saying when fcd beat aztecas7-0 no body say anything now aztecas beat 4-3 fcd and start craying please this is soccer some times you win some tomes you loose

aztecas02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aztecas02 4/24/2017, 7:51 pm

Mr PG-B / field marshal, funny how on Saturday you were taking pictures of the parent who went on the field and today you forget. How about you go back and take a look so you can see it was one sporting mom that went on the field. Saturday's 'situation' the way I saw it, Sporting player took down our defender and stepped on him which did result in a reaction from another Aztecas defender and yes all hell broke loose. The refs did such a great job on Saturday's game he pulled the red card on a kid that was not even involved in the 'situation'. Cards pulled on Saturday were listed on website by game time Sunday which is why we played 3 players short.

Plenty of skills was shown by both Aztecas and Fcd boys on Sunday's game. You betcha Aztecas goalie had a heck of a game!! FCD had plenty of opportunities to score but was denied by the Aztecas goalie.

Flopping?? A matter of opinion, the only one that knows for sure is the kid on the ground. You say we stalled the clock yet we had a ball boy getting balls, Which is it? As far as I'm concerned all team do both of these, yes even FCD. Yellow cards both teams had them. manager being insulted well she did some insulting as well. Parents yelling at parents I'm sure it went both ways ..smh

Coming into this game we knew how good your team is. Aztecas boys knew they had to play hard and smart. Minimizing our style of play is minimizing the effort our boys put into yesterday's game. If that makes you feel better so be it. No matter what you say or do you still cannt take that 'W' away.

So go win the last two or three games you have left so you earn that 1st place. FCD boys are very capable.

aztecas02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerking1 4/24/2017, 8:52 pm

Pig boy didn't know it was the field Marshall job to critique games that my son your talking about and no he didn't take out the wing and we don't appreciate the slander

Soccerking1
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Coterminous 4/24/2017, 9:51 pm

technically speaking if PG Boy was lying and saying untrue statements designed to ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others.. it would be Libel not slander .... but then you did same by calling him Pig Boy so there you have it....just saying

Coterminous
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CCM 5/1/2017, 4:59 pm

The immediate out-right defensiveness on this forum never ceases to amaze me.  You could ask what shoe size a kid wore and a parent would immediately start freaking out (granted not always with the most articulation or grammar).  Kinda pathetic for adults don't ya think?  SMH

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 5/1/2017, 6:39 pm

CCM wrote:The immediate out-right defensiveness on this forum never ceases to amaze me.  You could ask what shoe size a kid wore and a parent would immediately start freaking out (granted not always with the most articulation or grammar).  Kinda pathetic for adults don't ya think?  SMH

Oh hells no!
You ain't comin' up in here wit dem crazy acuzations!!!
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down