Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

FC Prosper Dynamos - Holding Open Practice Sessions! Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

FC Prosper Dynamos - Holding Open Practice Sessions!

4 posters

Go down

FC Prosper Dynamos - Holding Open Practice Sessions! Empty FC Prosper Dynamos - Holding Open Practice Sessions!

Post by fcpcoach 5/14/2017, 8:38 pm

The FC Prosper - Dynamos 04 Soccer Team is looking for 2-3 players to add to our current group of Core players…

The Dynamos are coming off an undefeated season (20-0) in the Plano Premier League white division, we are looking to take our team to the next level and we need a couple of talented players to help get us there. In addition to going undefeated in the PPL, we also tested the team by playing against classic level teams in a handful of tournaments. We are hoping to utilize the experience that we gained by playing Classic level teams to qualify for Division III of the Classic League at the end of May. For details about our past season please use the link below to access our Gotsoccer team page.

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=916984

We will be opening up our Practice Sessions in May. Please reach out to me for additional details if interested at the following email address fcprospersoccer@gmail.com

ABOUT US: We are an independent club based in Prosper Texas, that has been competing at the select level for 2 years. What started as a group of rec players, has evolved into a very competitive select-level team. Our team is made up of players from Prosper and other surrounding areas such as Celina, Frisco, McKinney, Aubrey. These boys are hard-workers and play with a lot of heart and desire. We practice twice a week (Monday & Thursday) in Prosper.

ABOUT THE COACH – MARK LOERTSCHER: I have been coaching select soccer for 4 years now, 2 years as an Assistant Coach with FC Prosper 94-95 boys, and 2 years as Head Coach of FC Prosper – Dynamos 04-05 boys. I recently received my USSF National “D” Coaching License and am constantly looking at ways to increase my knowledge as a coach. My proudest achievement as a coach is my retention rate from year to year. I take pride in the amount of players that want to return and play for me.

COST: The cost of the 2017/2018 season will all depend on if we are able to qualify for the Classic League or not. Personally I do not charge/collect any money for coaching fees. This is a “not-for-profit” team. All of the money that is paid goes directly to the cost of playing, I am not running a business. Yes, select teams can still be successful without having to charge a ton of money.

This is what the expected costs should look like next year depending on what league we play in.
• Classic League (if we qualify): $1,000 + Uniform
• Plano Premier: $850 + Uniform
***These estimated costs will cover league fees, team fees, ref fees, registration fees, field rental, and approximately 6-7 tournaments.

As an example of what we were able to do this past year. Each player contributed $830 for the entire season, with that $830, and by the end of the season we will have played a full season in the PPL, plus 8 tournaments, for a grand total of 54 games. Doing the math… $830/54 games = $15.50 per player/per game.

NEEDS: 2-3 players, preferably center-back or wing-back, and striker (position #’s 2,3,4,5,9). We will be moving to a 4-3-3 and will be shuffling around a bit, so each position will be earned.

Please reach out to me if you are interested and feel like this would be a good fit for your son. Select experience is a must, preferably experience in the Classic League or upper PPL League.

Mark Loertscher – fcprospersoccer@gmail.com

fcpcoach
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

FC Prosper Dynamos - Holding Open Practice Sessions! Empty Re: FC Prosper Dynamos - Holding Open Practice Sessions!

Post by oldtimer 5/15/2017, 10:27 am

Avoid this team at all costs! Coach is unethical and primary focus is on his son (daddy coach).

oldtimer
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

FC Prosper Dynamos - Holding Open Practice Sessions! Empty Re: FC Prosper Dynamos - Holding Open Practice Sessions!

Post by fcpcoach 5/15/2017, 3:31 pm

Well, I can honestly say that this is the first time I have been accused of being unethical. I realize that this is an open forum with anonymous people lurking out there, so I open myself up to some unfair criticism whenever I post something. Oh well...

I guess I don’t understand how somebody who dedicates his time and energy (while not collecting a paycheck) to help a group of boys in the community, is viewed as unethical.

I am guilty of being a “Daddy Coach”. I think most Independent teams have Dad coaches, right. My son loves this team that he is on now, he is playing with friends from the school, community, and church and has never been happier, that is what drives me to continue putting in the time and energy. The boys on this team have great chemistry with each other and it showed on the game field this year. I have seen my son get better while playing with these boys and he continues to love the game. All boys currently on the team (with the exception 1 move-out) plan to return to the team next year. I am pretty sure that if I was truly unethical, and favored my son, that they would not want to return.

I am also getting some great help from other amazing dads that also dedicate their time and energy to keep this thing going while being a positive influence on these boys, and for that I am grateful.

fcpcoach
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gameday 04 5/16/2017, 9:35 pm

Gameday identified the Dynamos back in January and has seen this impressive young squad trending up ever since. I believe that this is the first time that we have observed a team lay out the team vision so clearly, including projected costs- here in the Forums.
Pay no attention to the haters Coach as it points toward your early success.

Gameday 04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 05Soccerdad 5/17/2017, 6:23 am

Mark-
I wouldn't worry about the haters. Keep doing what you are doing. It's very impressive! Good luck with qualifying for Classic. Your team deserves it!
05Soccerdad
05Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down