Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 SOLAR BLUE V aNDROMEDA Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 SOLAR BLUE V aNDROMEDA

+6
finish1
go99
forbin
CLUB31
Axxman
What?
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

99 SOLAR BLUE V aNDROMEDA Empty 99 SOLAR BLUE V aNDROMEDA

Post by What? 10/13/2010, 8:28 am

WED. GAME PREDICTION

SOLAR BLUE V aNDROMEDA- THE JOSE CANSECO, BARRY BOND, ROGER CLEMEN BABIES WILL TRY TO AVOID A REPEAT OF THE NOVEMBER 11, 2009 GAME. CHIVAS 2 TO aNDROMEDA 0. SOLAR BLUE HAS A NEW NAME AND SUPPOSEDLY, BETTER PLAYERS? ADRIAN NEEDS SOME SLEEP. HE'S TRYING TO COUNT CHIVAS AND IT'S NOT HELPING. ONE LITTLE CHIVAS..... TWO LITTLE CHIVAS. HE'S SAYING WHAT THE F WAS I THINKING? WHAT THE FREAK WAS I THINKING? I SHOULD OF MOVED FORWARD ON THAT FWFC DEAL. WHAT COLOR DOES SOLAR BLUE MIXED WITH SOLAR RED MAKE? SOLAR PURPLE? ANYWHO'S. THE MAN BABIES WILL WIN THIS ONE. THE MANCHILDREN WILL GET IN THEIR CARS AND DRIVE HOME WITHOUT A SWEAT. BEWARE MANCHILDREN, DON'T MAKE A MISTAKE, THE COACH WILL SNATCH YOUR ASS OFF THE FIELD IN A FLASH AND SAY NO SOUP FOR YOU, SIT ON THE BENCH! THE BOYS ARE PLAYING SCARED. I CAN'T MAKE A MISTAKE. DON'T YELL AT ME. I DON'T UNDERSTAND A WORD YOUR ARE SAYING BUT IT SOUNDS MEAN. LET THEM PLAY.
What?
What?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

99 SOLAR BLUE V aNDROMEDA Empty Re: 99 SOLAR BLUE V aNDROMEDA

Post by Axxman 10/13/2010, 8:52 am

Why don't you get some roids for you Titans, perhaps they'll do a little better and not have to fight it out for the bottom of the pack. Or maybe they'll just move back to FW next year and pursue Diaz again. You bitter that didn't work out?

I see your hand is still attached, but you haven't been practicing with your tongue on that Cap Lock key. Maybe that's hard to do with a forked tongue.

Give it a few more months and then give us your take on how scared the kids are and their play. Each practice is getting better and better so keep on critizing, it's good for a laugh anyhow.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 10/13/2010, 7:58 pm

Who won the Roids/droids or the team headed for d2 next year?

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by forbin 10/13/2010, 8:20 pm

Andro won 6-1.

forbin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/13/2010, 8:53 pm

CLUB31 wrote:Who won the Roids/droids or the team headed for d2 next year?

Guess you're gonna have to get your bb on roids quick if there's any chance of him making the team next season...

BTW, the win tonight is dedicated to What, and sponsered by Jose Canseco (he sent us some extra dosing which really helped out).

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 10/13/2010, 9:03 pm

Wow that's a beating.. How does anyone lose to the Blue?

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/13/2010, 9:10 pm

That team looked to have some talent but it seemed like there was no fight in them. It's too bad cause they were a solid team that could pull of nice wins (as they did against us last year). For competitions's sake, I hope they get it together.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by What? 10/13/2010, 9:54 pm

Axxman wrote:

Guess you're gonna have to get your bb on roids quick if there's any chance of him making the team next season...

BTW, the win tonight is dedicated to What, and sponsered by Jose Canseco (he sent us some extra dosing which really helped out).

i'm honored. one question? by chance, did the boys wear new cleats?
What?
What?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/14/2010, 8:17 am

What? wrote:
Axxman wrote:

i'm honored. one question? by chance, did the boys wear new cleats?

Did you see me at the store, you're not stalking are you? Two boys with new cleats but not worn during the game, being saved for a special occasion.

BTW, we had a special FCD guest scouting the game the entire first half, honored to warrant the attention.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/14/2010, 9:26 am

really? do tell. Hayden or pareja?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/14/2010, 9:51 am

Not quite like that, just Pino.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/14/2010, 10:02 am

Axxman wrote:Not quite like that, just Pino.
Interesting guy, not content of consistently improving his team, he is now doing his homework... I like that coach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/14/2010, 10:09 am

gababa wrote:
Interesting guy, not content of consistently improving his team, he is now doing his homework... I like that coach.

I thought you had your chance to play for him, did you like Gall better? Is that still the case?

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/14/2010, 10:10 am

Oh well thats boring. I think he may need the help on that one. When the special ones 6 month plan starts to run on all cylinders it could be a force to deal with. Especially with DTX having trouble filling the net.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/14/2010, 10:19 am

Axxman wrote:
gababa wrote:

I thought you had your chance to play for him, did you like Gall better? Is that still the case?
Axx, I think at that point I can tell very quickly when I see a bad coach. I can also tell fairly easily when I see an average coach. Now, it is way harder to compare two good coaches. I would put both Pino and Gall in that category. Also 2 guys that look like nice human beings too, not abusing kids in any regards and both LOVING soccer. It is nice to have those kind of coaches around.

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 10/14/2010, 10:56 am

With that being said who are the best coaches in d1

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/14/2010, 11:47 am

gababa wrote:
Axxman wrote:
gababa wrote:

Axx, I think at that point I can tell very quickly when I see a bad coach. I can also tell fairly easily when I see an average coach. Now, it is way harder to compare two good coaches. I would put both Pino and Gall in that category. Also 2 guys that look like nice human beings too, not abusing kids in any regards and both LOVING soccer. It is nice to have those kind of coaches around.

That's interesting, I've heard Gall does his fair share of yelling and putting down kids. But regardless, that doesn't bother me quite frankly, and as I've said in the past, I think it affects parents more so than kids. You can say these kids are only 11/12 right now, but most of them playing select soccer are quite mature and competitive. So if they are ok with a coach like Marcio who screams like crazy and whatever else, and his love and knowledge of soccer are second to none, what's the difference? Trust me, these kids will run into club/high school/college coaches or beyond that make some of ours look like cream puffs. Just go watch a competitive high school football coach around here where he's yanking a kid around by the facemask and throwing f..bombs and such like nothing. If a player can learn how to deal with it and uses it to his benefit, it just might help him down the road, no matter what is thrown his way.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 10/14/2010, 11:58 am

I don't know, Axx. The kids are going to be doing a lot of things in HS they are not doing now. Doesn't mean it's acceptable at this age. Plenty of time for all that later on...Right now, the game should be the primary focus...and having fun playing it...BTW- Congrats on your move up in the polls...
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/14/2010, 12:00 pm

Yeah but it is like throwing the kid in the pool so he can learn how to swim on its own. This was done often with the previous generations but I am quite sure we have found a better educational tools since then

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin 10/14/2010, 12:06 pm

That's interesting, I've heard Gall does his fair share of yelling and putting down kids. [/quote]

Gall's yelling was not that bad during our game with his 00 team, not sure how he is during practice though. He did tend to over coach (sounded like he was playing playstation with the kids at times) but I did hear several put downs after the game. Called one of the boys out pretty badly for not striking the ball harder on a free kick, but the bb seemed to be mature enough as you stated to take it. No irreparable damage done and nothing we don't hear on our team from time to time to get the bbs attention.

What amazed me was that it was the some of those kids got the same or worst from their own parents as they were walking off the field.

merlin
merlin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/14/2010, 12:06 pm

It kind of goes back to the creativity vs robots thread. The yelling can make a kid afraid to be creative because he doesn't want to make a mistake and get yelled at. That being said I am sure there are worse things than marcio that a kid could experience
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/14/2010, 12:08 pm

finish1 wrote:I don't know, Axx. The kids are going to be doing a lot of things in HS they are not doing now. Doesn't mean it's acceptable at this age. Plenty of time for all that later on...Right now, the game should be the primary focus...and having fun playing it...BTW- Congrats on your move up in the polls...

I guess I'm old school.

Thanks on the congrats but as competitive as I am and want to win everything all the time, this year I'm just interested in having the team get better collectively and hopefully grow, together with our new coach. So as long as we finish top 3 or 4, fine by me. Now next year is a different story.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 10/14/2010, 12:11 pm

merlin wrote:That's interesting, I've heard Gall does his fair share of yelling and putting down kids.

Gall's yelling was not that bad during our game with his 00 team, not sure how he is during practice though. He did tend to over coach (sounded like he was playing playstation with the kids at times) but I did hear several put downs after the game. Called one of the boys out pretty badly for not striking the ball harder on a free kick, but the bb seemed to be mature enough as you stated to take it. No irreparable damage done and nothing we don't hear on our team from time to time to get the bbs attention.

What amazed me was that it was the some of those kids got the same or worst from their own parents as they were walking off the field.

Hey Merlin, I thought you were their coach, no? Congrats on that game against Gall btw, wish I could have seen it.

[/quote]

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 10/14/2010, 12:12 pm

That's cool.

Merlin, good point. Don't want to squash the creativity on the parental end, either. There's another thread. Coach vs Parents-Who has the most influence? Good and bad.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/14/2010, 12:16 pm

definitely a good thread
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum