Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

TFC Cup 99 - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

TFC Cup 99

+8
RatFink
stumpyD
dr.evil
plantit
arsenalfan
What?
omega striker
finish1
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TFC Cup 99 - Page 2 Empty Re: TFC Cup 99

Post by What? 12/13/2010, 4:09 pm

CLUB31 wrote:Is FCDallas going to play their way this spring into d2 next year?

I THINK THAT IS A POSSIBILITY. IT APPEARS THEY HAVE A SCORING PROBLEM MUCH LIKE SOLAR RED. SOLID DEFENSIVE PLAYERS ON BOTH TEAMS, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THEY CAN'T FINISH. FROM WHAT I SAW THIS WEEKEND, BOTH STRIKERS FROM EACH TEAM RESPECTIVLEY ARE TALENTED PLAYERS, BUT BOTH PLAYERS DESPERATELY NEED A COMPLIMENTARY STRIKER TO RELIEVE PRESSURE FROM BEING MARKED. BOTH PLAYERS CAN PENETRATE. FCD PLAYER IS FAST AND SOLAR RED PLAYER IS STRONG. WHEN BOTH COACHES FIND THAT EXTRA ATTACKER TO COMPLIMENT THEIR EXISTING STRIKER AND ADD A HOLDING/ATTACKING MID HERE AND THERE, IMO THEY WILL BE PRETTY SOLID TEAMS IN THIS LEAGUE BECAUSE BOTH TEAMS HAVE RELATIVELY STRONG DEFENSES. BOTH TEAMS ARE A COMPLIMENTARY STRIKER/ATTACKING MID AWAY FROM MOVING TOWARD THE TOP. SURVIVE D1 AND MAKE END OF SEASON ACQUISITIONS.

What?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 12/13/2010, 4:43 pm

What? wrote:

I THINK THAT IS A POSSIBILITY. IT APPEARS THEY HAVE A SCORING PROBLEM MUCH LIKE SOLAR RED. SOLID DEFENSIVE PLAYERS ON BOTH TEAMS, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THEY CAN'T FINISH. FROM WHAT I SAW THIS WEEKEND, BOTH STRIKERS FROM EACH TEAM RESPECTIVLEY ARE TALENTED PLAYERS, BUT BOTH PLAYERS DESPERATELY NEED A COMPLIMENTARY STRIKER TO RELIEVE PRESSURE FROM BEING MARKED. BOTH PLAYERS CAN PENETRATE. FCD PLAYER IS FAST AND SOLAR RED PLAYER IS STRONG. WHEN BOTH COACHES FIND THAT EXTRA ATTACKER TO COMPLIMENT THEIR EXISTING STRIKER AND ADD A HOLDING/ATTACKING MID HERE AND THERE, IMO THEY WILL BE PRETTY SOLID TEAMS IN THIS LEAGUE BECAUSE BOTH TEAMS HAVE RELATIVELY STRONG DEFENSES. BOTH TEAMS ARE A COMPLIMENTARY STRIKER/ATTACKING MID AWAY FROM MOVING TOWARD THE TOP. SURVIVE D1 AND MAKE END OF SEASON ACQUISITIONS.
so according to others on this site DTX is also in the hunt for scorer's? confused
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 12/13/2010, 5:04 pm

omega striker wrote:
What? wrote:

so according to others on this site DTX is also in the hunt for scorer's? confused
No, not yet. Coach Gall is working on a new tactic. He's going to put all the slow, fat kids in the back and ask them to boot it to the front.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 12/13/2010, 5:26 pm

Maybe the real,athletic talented players are put in the back on defense. I am sure Solar and fcdallas and for that matter many other teams have talented players stuck in the back to preserve the "tie"

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 12/13/2010, 5:38 pm

CLUB31 wrote:Maybe the real,athletic talented players are put in the back on defense. I am sure Solar and fcdallas and for that matter many other teams have talented players stuck in the back to preserve the "tie"
Yep, all nine of them in the back.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 12/13/2010, 5:38 pm

Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
What? wrote:

No, not yet. Coach Gall is working on a new tactic. He's going to put all the slow, fat kids in the back and ask them to boot it to the front.
yep that will fix it!!!!! affraid
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 12/13/2010, 5:54 pm

Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
What? wrote:

LMAO. Had a coach tell me that video was funny but a little sad because it was true to life and he has actually had situations like that
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 12/13/2010, 6:47 pm

go99 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
What? wrote:

LMAO. Had a coach tell me that video was funny but a little sad because it was true to life and he has actually had situations like that
is that not NTX soccer? confused
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 12/13/2010, 7:45 pm

Club, I don't believe FCD is in danger of relegation, but I do agree a couple of key players would make a big difference. A similar case can be made for many other teams in NTX.

The Sophomore Shuffle spread the talent pool around and there is parity at the top of D1. No team stands out as the hands-down favorite to win U12 Classic. Every team in D1 has tasted defeat and/or walked away with a tie. Spring 2011 promises to be lots of fun for everyone.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 12/13/2010, 9:24 pm

finish1 wrote:Club, I don't believe FCD is in danger of relegation, but I do agree a couple of key players would make a big difference. A similar case can be made for many other teams in NTX.

The Sophomore Shuffle spread the talent pool around and there is parity at the top of D1. No team stands out as the hands-down favorite to win U12 Classic. Every team in D1 has tasted defeat and/or walked away with a tie. Spring 2011 promises to be lots of fun for everyone.
FCD lost 2 impact players and it shows!!! the others that left weren't scorers or play makers.
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 12/14/2010, 7:30 am

I agree. I think they got a little lucky in the fall and based on how they are playing now I don't see a big turnaround. Their changes to "premier" and losing some of their better players from the old team could land them without a d1 team at u13. The only hope is the other bottom three teams don't improve. If that happens maybe they can regroup and reach down in their pool and add a player or two for next year.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 12/14/2010, 7:56 am

You don't think FCD will move players around at mid-season like they did last year? They struggled a bit in the Fall of U11 and shuffled kids around at mid term. They were an improved team by Spring with better results.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 12/14/2010, 8:12 am

I don't think there will be any movement. Last year they added players and I think they have a full roster this time so any addition would require someone being sent down. They had a nice turnout at the tryouts so sure they got the squad they wanted now just have to make it work. They will stay in D1 but lower than last season. This is supposed to be an improved squad from last season so you might ask "what's the problem?" If it's not an improved squad then you might ask "why not?" Either way Suarez is looking pretty good right now. So, somebody let us know "does the emperor have on clothes or not?"
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by score? 12/14/2010, 8:24 am

*****LMFAO ****

score?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by score? 12/14/2010, 8:31 am

w/o offending SRcoach/parents/players; FCdallas parents/players/coach...it's not for you guys....
both of you have a great team

score?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 12/14/2010, 10:18 am

go99 wrote: They had a nice turnout at the tryouts so sure they got the squad they wanted now just have to make it work. They will stay in D1 but lower than last season. This is supposed to be an improved squad from last season so you might ask "what's the problem?" If it's not an improved squad then you might ask "why not?" Either way Suarez is looking pretty good right now. So, somebody let us know "does the emperor have on clothes or not?"
Calm down, guys. FCD is learning how to play another style, and that takes time. They have a tough defense, even with one out, due to injuries. They'll remain in D1, regroup for U13, then bounce back and kick a$$ for all the bashing.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 12/14/2010, 2:50 pm

score? wrote:I THINK THAT IS A POSSIBILITY. IT APPEARS THEY HAVE A SCORING PROBLEM MUCH LIKE SOLAR RED. SOLID DEFENSIVE PLAYERS ON BOTH TEAMS, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THEY CAN'T FINISH. FROM WHAT I SAW THIS WEEKEND, BOTH STRIKERS FROM EACH TEAM RESPECTIVLEY ARE TALENTED PLAYERS, BUT BOTH PLAYERS DESPERATELY NEED A COMPLIMENTARY STRIKER TO RELIEVE PRESSURE FROM BEING MARKED. BOTH PLAYERS CAN PENETRATE. FCD PLAYER IS FAST AND SOLAR RED PLAYER IS STRONG. WHEN BOTH COACHES FIND THAT EXTRA ATTACKER TO COMPLIMENT THEIR EXISTING STRIKER AND ADD A HOLDING/ATTACKING MID HERE AND THERE, IMO THEY WILL BE PRETTY SOLID TEAMS IN THIS LEAGUE BECAUSE BOTH TEAMS HAVE RELATIVELY STRONG DEFENSES. BOTH TEAMS ARE A COMPLIMENTARY STRIKER/ATTACKING MID AWAY FROM MOVING TOWARD THE TOP. SURVIVE D1 AND MAKE END OF SEASON ACQUISITIONS.

*****LMFAO ****
you caught that also, I see! Suspect
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2