Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES

+9
scrdad
futboleros
0105BOYS
anselansel
rdg
mplsnsg
t5house
Etu
jlviera
13 posters

Go down

Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES Empty Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES

Post by jlviera 1/23/2011, 7:51 pm

Great job boys!

jlviera
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES Empty Re: Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES

Post by Etu 1/23/2011, 8:19 pm

jlviera wrote:Great job boys!

You are really going to announce and celebrate winning a tournament bracket?

This was the second time that I have seen very poor sportsmanship from this team. Players and parents alike. Real class act Rolling Eyes

It was a learning experience for us. My ten year old learned some new words this weekend.

You should also learn to lose a little more gracefully. Hopefully there is a lot of soccer to be played in your youth soccer career, but older teams that I have witnessed playing with this same poor attitude sure seem to fizzle out quick. Good Luck.

Etu
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES Empty Yes!

Post by jlviera 1/24/2011, 5:54 am

We did not argue during the tournament and I will not argue here; I celebrate that we played a couple of good games,that my kid did not get hurt regarldless the two yellow card faults he received and that we won a bracket.

As the tournament organizer said 'it is very interesting that the complainers got some yellow cards and the parents tried to stop the game, while spsc did not get any cards...'

yes I celebrate!

jlviera
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES Empty Re: Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES

Post by t5house 1/24/2011, 8:49 am

This 01 Sao Paulo team needs some discipline. Players curse on the field constantly. I've seen them in two tournaments now with the same outcome. Winning or losing they are a sad team to watch. They could be winning 5-0 and their players still act like they do. Their coach needs to step up and have a classy team instead of what he has now. As a parent, if my son curses on or off the field its not acceptable. These parents accept it. Whether its spoken in english or spanish, its still cursing!
Where's the trophy for winning the bracket? too funny!

t5house
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mplsnsg 1/24/2011, 10:16 am

There are a number of comments on this forum concerning coaches. Many write that one needs to consider the coach as a top priority when selecting a club or team for their child to train with rather than the club name. I follow that to an extent. I believe it is important to review a coach. I look at more than the skills the coach is teaching my son. I try to look at the character of the individual and ask if that person will be a good role model for my child. I wonder if he will reinforce the sort of "life qualities" that my wife and I try to instill in him. I am a realist. I do not look at my son playing professionally or even getting a college scholarship, if there were those to be had through youth soccer. My son plays because he enjoys it. He has decided on his own that this is the sport/ after-school activity/hobby that he wants to focus on. Ok, but he still needs to be a good person that acts morally and ethically and he needs to perform well in the classroom (that is what will provide the greatest foundation for professional success imo). I want him to learn from a coach that will continue to reinforce the qualities that my wife and I believe in. If a coach tolerates or even promotes poor sportsmaship, I do not want my child around that individual. Polyanna? perhaps. However, at the current time and the current age of my son who is an '01 like the above noted team, I can control certain things. Exposure to cursing, cheating, lying, and bad sportsmanship come over time. My son is learning the difference between socially acceptable behavior and inappropriate behavior from his parents, sibling, teachers, and coach. It sounds as if the coach and parents in question need to take a look in the mirror and ask if they want to correctly mold or shape the lives of children.

mplsnsg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rdg 1/24/2011, 11:09 am

Bragging over winning a bracket is pretty funny. Any scrimmage or league game victories we should all know about?

I too have witnessed this team from a couple of different angles. I have seen the poor sportsmanship and language on the field. Watched the classless parents on the sidelines. And was present when a friend , whose son's team had just beaten them, talked to their coach while the coach defended his team for spitting in their hands before shaking hands post game.

I have also seen how this coach treats his players at practice and would not allow my son to play for him, even if I thought he was a worthy soccer coach. There may be a reason that his teams, in the past, have not gotten into Classic until they were in older age groups.

I am sure that this team will be somewhat competitive but I would advise anybody looking to play with this team to watch some practices and games first. (which I guess could be said for any team actually)

rdg
rdg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES Empty sao paulo sc

Post by anselansel 1/24/2011, 11:40 am

well, like the old saying goes "the apple don't fall far from the tree". Some people never learn how to be a good sport. spitting into their hands huh? I will remember that if we ever have the misfortune of playing such a classless team.....
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 0105BOYS 1/24/2011, 1:17 pm

Well said (classless)
0105BOYS
0105BOYS
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES Empty Change is painful guys…

Post by futboleros 1/24/2011, 1:49 pm

Parents, boys are boys and you can’t tell me that there are no frictions on every game your kids play; I have not heard a coach or parent telling kids to hurt other kids…

Also, I do not see any rules in the soccer forum indicating what to celebrate and what NOT to celebrate.. After all, it’s an open forum and you can say whatever you want; but the parents complaining here about classless and bad behavior … ARE DOING THE SAME THING YOUR ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT!!!

It’s easy to say something on a forum, hiding under the anonymity of your user id but it's sad. Why don’t you just suck it up and get better prepared for the next time you play vs the evil paulistas...

futboleros
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mplsnsg 1/24/2011, 2:36 pm

just because you have not heard it, does not mean it does not exist.

i think the issue individuals have, may not simply be with this particular coach/team, but the overall behavior that some teams, some coaches and some families exhibit, though i doubt very seriously that people make up situations that have been mentioned.

one can do whatever one wants within the boundaries of the law in this country. that does not make something right.

if someone wants to shout at the mountain tops that their child's team won a bracket so be it. likewise, if someone wants to criticize the person is so happy for the meager accomplishment, that is their right.

mplsnsg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by scrdad 1/24/2011, 2:48 pm

futboleros wrote:It’s easy to say something on a forum, hiding under the anonymity of your user id but it's sad. Why don’t you just suck it up and get better prepared for the next time you play vs the evil paulistas...

Not sure why the boys on our team need to be better prepared to play your team -- they always beat you. Oh, maybe you mean be better prepared for the poor sportsmanship, dirty play, and cursing -- they actually are prepared for that as well because our parents try to raise their kids to act appropriately and with good sportsmanship and our coach sets a wonderful example. If I ever saw my BB do on the field what I've seen and heard the SPSC kids do, he wouldn't be sitting down for a week.

scrdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cts 1/24/2011, 3:33 pm

futboleros wrote:It’s easy to say something on a forum, hiding under the anonymity of your user id but it's sad. Why don’t you just suck it up and get better prepared for the next time you play vs the evil paulistas...

This is just comical. SPSC had 2 wins and 2 losses this weekend. One victory was over one of the more inexperienced clubs in the tournament and the other was a very close 1-0 game with a last minute goal over FCD Gomez from SDL D2. Factor in losses to FCD Premier and Solar Partain (2nd in SPSC's bracket), and I am not quite sure I see what futboleros is referring to here.

cts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by indyfc 1/25/2011, 9:16 am

jlviera wrote:Great job boys!

Hey everyone needs to back off... They not only won a bracket, but they won Bracket "C" of all brackets!!!
indyfc
indyfc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES Empty Parents - I have personally heard that these boys spit fire!

Post by futboleros 1/25/2011, 7:15 pm

OMG they are evil!!!

futboleros
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES Empty ladywako01 - I personaly hear they have a goaly

Post by futboleros 1/25/2011, 7:22 pm

ladycjack01 wrote:Parents- I have personally heard this coach while observing from the sideline tell his players to sweep from behind if there is a break away. Please make sure that you are keeping an eye on this for the safety of your child. If my bb went to sweep another child from behind to stop him after the other child had beaten him he would be out of that game and more to come. We all know the end result with this is children getting hurt and players getting suspended. We should teach our children to play correctly and with the respect that you are suppose to have towards other players.
Parents- please continue to speak out with North Texas and your home association concerning any misconduct with this team. I would hate to see a child get hurt and possibly another child get suspended because the ADULT in this situation has made the decision to teach them the wrong way to play!!!

And the goaly catches balls!!!! ... is that allowed? because my son is a goaly and never has catched one....

futboleros
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES Empty WOW!!! - I thought we were adults on here

Post by soccer77 1/25/2011, 8:13 pm

futboleros wrote:
ladycjack01 wrote:Parents- I have personally heard this coach while observing from the sideline tell his players to sweep from behind if there is a break away. Please make sure that you are keeping an eye on this for the safety of your child. If my bb went to sweep another child from behind to stop him after the other child had beaten him he would be out of that game and more to come. We all know the end result with this is children getting hurt and players getting suspended. We should teach our children to play correctly and with the respect that you are suppose to have towards other players.
Parents- please continue to speak out with North Texas and your home association concerning any misconduct with this team. I would hate to see a child get hurt and possibly another child get suspended because the ADULT in this situation has made the decision to teach them the wrong way to play!!!

And the goaly catches balls!!!! ... is that allowed? because my son is a goaly and never has catched one....

Wow- I would think that you would defend your team instead of going after someones nine year old child. This is obviously another sign of poor sportsmanship and discipline. Does it make you feel bigger and better to talk about a child? Since there are many other posts on here talking about the sportsmanship that this team has displayed maybe you should think about those too and defend them.

soccer77
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES Empty mmmm

Post by futboleros 1/25/2011, 9:36 pm

soccer77 wrote:
futboleros wrote:

Wow- I would think that you would defend your team instead of going after someones nine year old child. This is obviously another sign of poor sportsmanship and discipline. Does it make you feel bigger and better to talk about a child? Since there are many other posts on here talking about the sportsmanship that this team has displayed maybe you should think about those too and defend them.

fIRST of all, I do not have a team, I jumped into this blog because I saw all the crap you are posting here.. and since it does not add up... is just that, CRAP. If this wakolady saw the coach instructing his kids to hurt other boys, why didnt she say anything??? Perhaps because she is laying ... if the sao paulo boys are so bad, how come the refs did nothing.... as per the posts here the opposing teams DID get yellow cards. Why didn’t your coaches say anything??? should you trust them if they kept silent?

Come on boys and girls if you want to post crap and offend, your are opening the door to get offended. I am sorry about this lady's boy, I did not know it was true, but I guess you confirmed to the other bloggers who she is.

The original posting from jvierra was not offensive ... was it? to who and why? that parent was just celebrating that his boys won a couple of games...

Why didn’t you complain when he was attacked soccer77...? perhaps because you are not clean? I posted in another blog and I got attacked there too! by the same people. If you belong to a team come up and say it, then everyone can post fact and solve the issues... other wise this is just crap ... and sorry about your kid wako lady

futboleros
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoLo 1/26/2011, 9:20 am

Remember everyone their is 3 sides to a story. Your side. Their side. Then the "Truth".

NoLo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rdg 1/26/2011, 9:57 am

NoLo wrote:Remember everyone their is 3 sides to a story. Your side. Their side. Then the "Truth".

There sure seems to be a lot of different "sides" with a common theme.
Just sayin.

Usually where there's smoke there's fire.
rdg
rdg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoLo 1/26/2011, 10:12 am

rdg wrote:
NoLo wrote:Remember everyone their is 3 sides to a story. Your side. Their side. Then the "Truth".

There sure seems to be a lot of different "sides" with a common theme.
Just sayin.

Usually where there's smoke there's fire.
Yeah that is true. I just know that some people have many different screen names on here and they may just be trying to fan the flames.

NoLo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Sao Paulo SC '01 Boys Won First Place Bracket C at AYSES Empty i agree with NoLo

Post by futboleros 1/26/2011, 2:46 pm

and remember... ‘Do not believe all you think’

futboleros
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down