Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

About Time! Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

About Time!

+3
plantit
Texas101
Axxman
7 posters

Go down

About Time! Empty About Time!

Post by Axxman 1/30/2011, 8:30 pm

Ok, been too quiet around these here parts, so assuming dry fields, we are ready to go again. Some predictions with a footnote:

Solar Blue vs. Texans Gall - Texans Big***see footnote
Barcelona vs. Andromeda - Andromeda
Titans vs. Texans South - pick em
Comets vs. FCD - FCD
Gunners vs. Solar Red - SR

***Word is you can stick a fork in Solar Blue. Three players including center mid have left the building, thus the beating they took in recent tourny from Gunners and FCD. My money says that D9 and D10 belong to Solar Blue and the Comets.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

About Time! Empty Re: About Time!

Post by Texas101 1/30/2011, 9:22 pm

Solar Blue outscored the Gunnars and FCD premier in the tourney. Don't stick a fork in them yet.

Texas101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 1/30/2011, 9:33 pm

Are you sure about that? I heard the Gunners beat Solar blue 8-2 and FCD beat them 3-0. Think the Gunners outscored them, but regardless, Blue lost to both of them unless I'm mistaken.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 1/30/2011, 9:36 pm

Axxman wrote:Are you sure about that? I heard the Gunners beat Solar blue 8-2 and FCD beat them 3-0. Think the Gunners outscored them, but regardless, Blue lost to both of them unless I'm mistaken.

No.. can't beleive i'm saying this but the axmyster is right . fcd bet them 3-0 . the websight is wrong . Some respect aee!
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 1/30/2011, 9:37 pm

plantit wrote:
Axxman wrote:Are you sure about that? I heard the Gunners beat Solar blue 8-2 and FCD beat them 3-0. Think the Gunners outscored them, but regardless, Blue lost to both of them unless I'm mistaken.

No.. can't beleive i'm saying this but the axmyster is right . fcd beat them 3-0 . the websight is wrong . Some respect aee!
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas101 1/30/2011, 9:46 pm

Sorry my bad got the wrong info on the website. Congrats FCD for a well played tournament

Texas101
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 1/31/2011, 6:56 am

axx-It looks that Solar Blue based on the tournament which has to be close to your spring product has a very leaky defense and they are headed down fast. Gunners will stay in d1. FC also looks pretty solid. Comets (gf) 1 (ga) 3 in four games. Not exacly scaring anyone on offense. Looks like they played fc close 1-0 and had a draw with Gunners 0-0 if the scores are correct. Unless Texas Titans fall apart I think you are right.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 1/31/2011, 5:02 pm

CLUB31 wrote:axx-It looks that Solar Blue based on the tournament which has to be close to your spring product has a very leaky defense and they are headed down fast. Gunners will stay in d1. FC also looks pretty solid. Comets (gf) 1 (ga) 3 in four games. Not exacly scaring anyone on offense. Looks like they played fc close 1-0 and had a draw with Gunners 0-0 if the scores are correct. Unless Texas Titans fall apart I think you are right.
with 3 of the Solar Blue top players gone they will fall fast! matter of fact that I bet deleon will have completely new team come next season in D2! comets and Gunners will fight to stay in but Titans will stay in D1! i'm sure there will once again be changes with each team? Suspect
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinknupe 2/1/2011, 10:52 am

Registration for the Spring season ends JANUARY 31st.

Elite Academy League (EAL) is an NTSSA-sanctioned academy league that plays on Sunday afternoons in Lewisville at Railroad Park. EAL is run by the Greater Lewisville Area Soccer Association (GLASA), which is an NTSSA home association. Teams that play in the EAL are eligible for all NTSSA-sanctioned tournaments.

EAL will start play on February 13th. U10's play 11v11.

Teams will be scheduled to play 10 games and are guaranteed to play at least 8 games. EAL will not play on Easter (April 24th), but will play both weekends of Spring Break. However, teams are allowed to request one Sunday to not have a game. If a team requests a Sunday off, they will either play two games on a different Sunday or play on a weeknight or Saturday.

More information and online registration is available at - www.glasasoccer.org/eal

Pinknupe
Pinknupe
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertimes3 2/1/2011, 4:34 pm

Pinknupe wrote:Registration for the Spring season ends JANUARY 31st.

Elite Academy League (EAL) is an NTSSA-sanctioned academy league that plays on Sunday afternoons in Lewisville at Railroad Park. EAL is run by the Greater Lewisville Area Soccer Association (GLASA), which is an NTSSA home association. Teams that play in the EAL are eligible for all NTSSA-sanctioned tournaments.

Teams will be scheduled to play 10 games and are guaranteed to play at least 8 games. EAL will not play on Easter (April 24th), but will play both weekends of Spring Break. However, teams are allowed to request one Sunday to not have a game. If a team requests a Sunday off, they will either play two games on a different Sunday or play on a weeknight or Saturday.

More information and online registration is available at - www.glasasoccer.org/eal

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? This is a 99 Thread. Meaning U12 not U10

soccertimes3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertimes3 2/1/2011, 4:38 pm

Axxman wrote:Ok, been too quiet around these here parts, so assuming dry fields, we are ready to go again. Some predictions with a footnote:

Solar Blue vs. Texans Gall - Texans Big***see footnote
Barcelona vs. Andromeda - Andromeda
Titans vs. Texans South - pick em
Comets vs. FCD - FCD
Gunners vs. Solar Red - SR

***Word is you can stick a fork in Solar Blue. Three players including center mid have left the building, thus the beating they took in recent tourny from Gunners and FCD. My money says that D9 and D10 belong to Solar Blue and the Comets.

Where did the players go?

soccertimes3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/1/2011, 4:52 pm

soccertimes3 wrote:
Pinknupe wrote:Registration for the Spring season ends JANUARY 31st.

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? This is a 99 Thread. Meaning U12 not U10

no sh$t!!!! X2 this is a U12 forum tongue
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down