Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Week 2  Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Week 2

+6
Axxman
Ibystander
finish1
Worldcup Brazil
omega striker
Elite Skills
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Week 2  Empty Week 2

Post by Elite Skills 2/13/2011, 4:35 pm

A wonderful start to the second half of the Classic season.Lets talk about the Dream Team. lol. What can I say Andromeda played a good first five minutes and a great goal but, no conditioning. That’s how the chosen one expects to be on top of the pack. Barcelona played smarter, faster and stronger. Not only did they give up about 6 inches in height they outclassed Andromeda. Barca had 82 percent of ball possession. I have minutes if you need that. I stay off this forum because I am very busy but I was bored today. Oh I forgot the goal Barca had that was called back and the three opportunities that were just missed because the keeper played well. Andromeda only had 1 goal and three free kicks the entire game and clearly could not handle the conditioning and skill of Barca. Those were the only shots on goal. Wow! Barcelona is the real deal if you guys have not noticed and will only get stronger. I want all you old farts who nothing better to do than bark on this forum to wipe your tears and bring it!

Week 2

Barca 3- Andromeda 1
Comets 1 -FC Dallas 0
Texans S- Titans tie
Solar Red 4- Gunners 1
Solar Blue? - Texans?

Elite Skills
Elite Skills
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Week 2  Empty Re: Week 2

Post by omega striker 2/13/2011, 8:37 pm

Elite Skills wrote:A wonderful start to the second half of the Classic season.Lets talk about the Dream Team. lol. What can I say Andromeda played a good first five minutes and a great goal but, no conditioning. That’s how the chosen one expects to be on top of the pack. Barcelona played smarter, faster and stronger. Not only did they give up about 6 inches in height they outclassed Andromeda. Barca had 82 percent of ball possession. I have minutes if you need that. I stay off this forum because I am very busy but I was bored today. Oh I forgot the goal Barca had that was called back and the three opportunities that were just missed because the keeper played well. Andromeda only had 1 goal and three free kicks the entire game and clearly could not handle the conditioning and skill of Barca. Those were the only shots on goal. Wow! Barcelona is the real deal if you guys have not noticed and will only get stronger. I want all you old farts who nothing better to do than bark on this forum to wipe your tears and bring it!

Week 2

Barca 3- Andromeda 1
Comets 1 -FC Dallas 0
Texans S- Titans tie
Solar Red 4- Gunners 1
Solar Blue? - Texans?

a few good suprises though! Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Worldcup Brazil 2/13/2011, 10:15 pm

Yes it was a good sart to the week and some good surprises.

Elite, Barcelona played well so why don't you give them credit instead of making comments about other teams or their coaches?

Anyone know how Texans did?

Worldcup Brazil
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/13/2011, 10:26 pm

Worldcup Brazil wrote:Yes it was a good sart to the week and some good surprises.

Elite, Barcelona played well so why don't you give them credit instead of making comments about other teams or their coaches?

well with Solar Blue losing 3 players 2 of them being the best players on the team I assume it was not to bueno for Solar azul! Suspect
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Worldcup Brazil 2/13/2011, 10:51 pm

Yes I heard that, it is a pity - they had some good kids on that team.

Worldcup Brazil
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 2/14/2011, 8:41 am

Was there any movement in standings for the top 10? Despite the wins, losses and ties, it looks very much the same...
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 2/14/2011, 11:08 am

omega striker wrote:
Worldcup Brazil wrote:Yes it was a good sart to the week and some good surprises.

well with Solar Blue losing 3 players 2 of them being the best players on the team I assume it was not to bueno for Solar azul! Suspect
They just picked up a new coach, though. He coached Barcelona last year, so I doubt Solar Blue will go down easily. They played quite well yesterday, considering the crazy wind.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Skills 2/14/2011, 11:52 am

Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:

They just picked up a new coach, though. He coached Barcelona last year, so I doubt Solar Blue will go down easily. They played quite well yesterday, considering the crazy wind.

I told you guys and gals in the fall that the former Solar Blue coach had a terrible track record. The truth always makes full circle and he is no longer at the helm. Solar Blue lost one player who is very good. The other two kids are average. If you praise great coaching please visit a Barcelona practice. Texans 3 SBlue 0
Elite Skills
Elite Skills
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/14/2011, 3:15 pm

Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:

your saying saying Deleon coached Barcelona last year?
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 2/15/2011, 5:59 am

Elite Skills wrote:A wonderful start to the second half of the Classic season.Lets talk about the Dream Team. lol. What can I say Andromeda played a good first five minutes and a great goal but, no conditioning. That’s how the chosen one expects to be on top of the pack. Barcelona played smarter, faster and stronger. Not only did they give up about 6 inches in height they outclassed Andromeda. Barca had 82 percent of ball possession. I have minutes if you need that. I stay off this forum because I am very busy but I was bored today. Oh I forgot the goal Barca had that was called back and the three opportunities that were just missed because the keeper played well. Andromeda only had 1 goal and three free kicks the entire game and clearly could not handle the conditioning and skill of Barca. Those were the only shots on goal. Wow! Barcelona is the real deal if you guys have not noticed and will only get stronger. I want all you old farts who nothing better to do than bark on this forum to wipe your tears and bring it!

Week 2

Barca 3- Andromeda 1
Comets 1 -FC Dallas 0
Texans S- Titans tie
Solar Red 4- Gunners 1
Solar Blue? - Texans?

LOL. Barca has a good little team but let's not get carried away. For starters, I argue the 6" claim. Barca had three or so big kids on that team that gave ours a run for the money. Second, the chosen one was out of the country for a month and our team took way more time off than desired and it affected our conditioning. For the first 15 minutes of that game andro dominated and Barca could barely cross the mid field. After that we had no legs and in fact got dominated, but when our conditioning is back I would envision a rematch would yield a much different outcome. But it is what it is and Barca beat us up, but let's not get too excited Elite and talk about Barca outclassing anyone, cause we all know that is simply bs.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/15/2011, 8:46 am

Axxman wrote:
LOL. Barca has a good little team but let's not get carried away. For starters, I argue the 6" claim. Barca had three or so big kids on that team that gave ours a run for the money. Second, the chosen one was out of the country for a month and our team took way more time off than desired and it affected our conditioning. For the first 15 minutes of that game andro dominated and Barca could barely cross the mid field. After that we had no legs and in fact got dominated, but when our conditioning is back I would envision a rematch would yield a much different outcome. But it is what it is and Barca beat us up, but let's not get too excited Elite and talk about Barca outclassing anyone, cause we all know that is simply bs.
Gee Axx, you seem to rely a lot on conditioning over there. Should we be concerned about the quality of soccer Andro can produce ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/15/2011, 9:01 am

Did Andro's appointed conditioning coach leave for a month, too?

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 2/15/2011, 9:19 am

I feel sorry for the next team Ando plays. I am sure the arod parents have them in the weight room working on their benchpress.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 2/15/2011, 9:21 am

whyme wrote:Did Andro's appointed conditioning coach leave for a month, too?

Andro hadn't paid him for a while so he decided to take a couple months off too.....

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/15/2011, 10:42 am

Axxman wrote:

Andro hadn't paid him for a while so he decided to take a couple months off too.....

another coach not getting his just do? scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/15/2011, 12:00 pm

omega striker wrote:
Axxman wrote:

another coach not getting his just do? scratch
I think he is talking about himself. Arent' you Axx ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 2/15/2011, 12:10 pm

omega striker wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:

your saying saying Deleon coached Barcelona last year?
I have no clue who Deleon is, but I just saw George, and he said he was with Solar Blue, now. He was called coach bald head by the Barca boys.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Skills 2/15/2011, 4:31 pm

Deleon never coached the Barca boys. The new Solare Blue coach is a parent from the soccer team. Also, what was the excuse for slamdromeda the first game of the season when they were in shape. They still were outclassed 3 to 1 by the Barca boys. No matter how many time Barcelona plays Andromeda it will be the same outcome. Its called playing chess and I guess the chosen one is not very crafty.
Elite Skills
Elite Skills
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/15/2011, 5:02 pm

Elite Skills wrote:Deleon never coached the Barca boys. The new Solare Blue coach is a parent from the soccer team. Also, what was the excuse for slamdromeda the first game of the season when they were in shape. They still were outclassed 3 to 1 by the Barca boys. No matter how many time Barcelona plays Andromeda it will be the same outcome. Its called playing chess and I guess the chosen one is not very crafty.
so your saying that Deleon(a Solar Red coach) had a son on which team? scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 2/15/2011, 5:07 pm

omega striker wrote:
Elite Skills wrote:Deleon never coached the Barca boys. The new Solare Blue coach is a parent from the soccer team. Also, what was the excuse for slamdromeda the first game of the season when they were in shape. They still were outclassed 3 to 1 by the Barca boys. No matter how many time Barcelona plays Andromeda it will be the same outcome. Its called playing chess and I guess the chosen one is not very crafty.
OMG! Was that why he left the team? Found out he had another son playing on another team? scratch
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/15/2011, 5:16 pm

I was referring to a real conditioning coach. Axx, you were as well? That's a shame, he was impressive.

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/15/2011, 8:02 pm

Ibystander wrote:
omega striker wrote:
OMG! Was that why he left the team? Found out he had another son playing on another team? scratch
i'm lost? drunken
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/15/2011, 8:56 pm

LMAO 11 and 12 yr olds with a conditioning coach. A month off and I could see losing some sharpness to your play but being out of shape and unable to run a half? Come on, they are 11 not 40.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 2/16/2011, 1:55 pm

go99 wrote:LMAO 11 and 12 yr olds with a conditioning coach. A month off and I could see losing some sharpness to your play but being out of shape and unable to run a half? Come on, they are 11 not 40.
For once in my life I agree with Go

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 2/16/2011, 2:36 pm

go99 wrote:LMAO 11 and 12 yr olds with a conditioning coach. A month off and I could see losing some sharpness to your play but being out of shape and unable to run a half? Come on, they are 11 not 40.

I thought Axx was the conditioning coach... clown
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next