Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Another season down the toilet Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Another season down the toilet

+4
Soccernovice
soccerballer
Freeatlast
3dogmary
8 posters

Go down

Another season down the toilet Empty Another season down the toilet

Post by 3dogmary 3/28/2011, 9:58 pm

Again, we were fed a lot of crap, and it didn't work out. I have a defender looking for a new team. We live in west frisco, willing to travel for the right team. Played in plano premier, we were the worst team. This was our third team in 4 years. Tired of the bull crap, we are looking for a good team that is willing to work hard. Please contact me if you have an opening. Will be able to obtain a release. My son is doing some private one on one sessions to get better. He is playing on the 8th grade middle school team. Thanks

3dogmary
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Another season down the toilet Empty Re: Another season down the toilet

Post by Freeatlast 3/28/2011, 10:17 pm

3dogmary wrote:Again, we were fed a lot of crap, and it didn't work out. I have a defender looking for a new team. We live in west frisco, willing to travel for the right team. Played in plano premier, we were the worst team. This was our third team in 4 years. Tired of the bull crap, we are looking for a good team that is willing to work hard. Please contact me if you have an opening. Will be able to obtain a release. My son is doing some private one on one sessions to get better. He is playing on the 8th grade middle school team. Thanks

I feel for you dog-what a shame that so many parents end up with similar feelings at year's end. Good luck with this year's search.

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 3dogmary 3/28/2011, 10:20 pm

Freeatlast wrote:
3dogmary wrote:Again, we were fed a lot of crap, and it didn't work out. I have a defender looking for a new team. We live in west frisco, willing to travel for the right team. Played in plano premier, we were the worst team. This was our third team in 4 years. Tired of the bull crap, we are looking for a good team that is willing to work hard. Please contact me if you have an opening. Will be able to obtain a release. My son is doing some private one on one sessions to get better. He is playing on the 8th grade middle school team. Thanks

I feel for you dog-what a shame that so many parents end up with similar feelings at year's end. Good luck with this year's search.

Thank you, I appreciate that

3dogmary
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerballer 3/28/2011, 10:33 pm

why do all of you parents care about plano premier league soo much its not like your son is going to play pro or anything, why dont you just have fun playing the game, and play with friends rather than try and act like winning is everything in ppl. if you are wanting you kid to play be better than he needs to play against better player in a better division, im not trying to be a hater but if my kid was on a plano team i would want him to be having fun rather than acting like plano soccer is the biggest deal ever but if i thought my kid was good enough to play at a higher level then i might try and get him on a real club team in ccsai in d-2 or if hes good enough to play on a d-1 team. i hope the best for all of your kids in soccer, im not just trying to be negative

soccerballer
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 3/28/2011, 11:12 pm

Suggest you check out www.ayses.com teams maybe not too late to get sound technical development for your player. having fun and learning to play is #1 when your player is young. They develop love for game and progress as a player. It is great for a player to learn to play possession soccer. Most teams unfortuantly do not teach quality play and are nothing more than disorganized recreation teams with highly athletic players including some DI and many lower league teams. I like to watch pre-game warm ups. Look for a team with a small sided game going on that is quick paced with players moving to space and controlling posession. That would be a great team for your son to join. Most kick the ball around with it bouncing off the players hitting other players and going out of bounds or worse just kick a long ball to each other back and forth goofing off while coach talks to parents or other coaches on the sidelines.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom97b 3/29/2011, 8:40 am

soccerballer wrote:why do all of you parents care about plano premier league soo much its not like your son is going to play pro or anything, why dont you just have fun playing the game, and play with friends rather than try and act like winning is everything in ppl. if you are wanting you kid to play be better than he needs to play against better player in a better division, im not trying to be a hater but if my kid was on a plano team i would want him to be having fun rather than acting like plano soccer is the biggest deal ever but if i thought my kid was good enough to play at a higher level then i might try and get him on a real club team in ccsai in d-2 or if hes good enough to play on a d-1 team. i hope the best for all of your kids in soccer, im not just trying to be negative

I could not disagree more. How about those of us who want to stick with our team / coach through good and bad and not just bail because we aren't in classic league? How about focusing and working hard to earn a spot in classic league? Our team finished 10th place D3 in U11 year, didn't make it out of the challenge games and was relegated to Plano. Our ultimate goal since then has been to make it back into classic and 2 years later...we finished in 1st place in PPL Div 1 with a +90 goal differential...

I definitely think it's possible to find a great, competitive team in PPL. Most PPL teams are playing for the hope of making it into Classic. Sure, there are teams who played forever in rec and decided that it's time to take it to the next level, but there are also teams within established clubs that are very competitive...
soccermom97b
soccermom97b
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 3/29/2011, 8:51 am

soccermom97b wrote:
soccerballer wrote:why do all of you parents care about plano premier league soo much its not like your son is going to play pro or anything, why dont you just have fun playing the game, and play with friends rather than try and act like winning is everything in ppl. if you are wanting you kid to play be better than he needs to play against better player in a better division, im not trying to be a hater but if my kid was on a plano team i would want him to be having fun rather than acting like plano soccer is the biggest deal ever but if i thought my kid was good enough to play at a higher level then i might try and get him on a real club team in ccsai in d-2 or if hes good enough to play on a d-1 team. i hope the best for all of your kids in soccer, im not just trying to be negative

I could not disagree more. How about those of us who want to stick with our team / coach through good and bad and not just bail because we aren't in classic league? How about focusing and working hard to earn a spot in classic league? Our team finished 10th place D3 in U11 year, didn't make it out of the challenge games and was relegated to Plano. Our ultimate goal since then has been to make it back into classic and 2 years later...we finished in 1st place in PPL Div 1 with a +90 goal differential...

I definitely think it's possible to find a great, competitive team in PPL. Most PPL teams are playing for the hope of making it into Classic. Sure, there are teams who played forever in rec and decided that it's time to take it to the next level, but there are also teams within established clubs that are very competitive...

Your child can learn more from that experience than someone who is in D1/D2 with goals that will likely never be fufilled, IMO. It's kid's playing a sport regardless of where and against whom. No matter where they play, they can learn that hardwork makes a difference and to set realistic goals. For the majority of people in NTX, it won't matter how good your child gets, it will matter if they learned something and had fun.

The percentage of players in Classic League vs those who play in college is very small, when compared to those who play professionally, it's almost negligible.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 3dogmary 3/29/2011, 11:33 am

Ok, let me give you some more information. Actually, the losing was not the problem, it was the broken promises, such as indoor soccer, practice dates kept getting changed, then we were informed the coach took another team on at a new club, so there is no time for the boys. When you start a brand new team, there is a rebuilding process. We had a lot of parent's and kids who didn't pay, were not serious and didn't care. I just want my son on a team where he can have fun, learn to be a better player, and get what we were promised. That is what I mean by down the toilet.

3dogmary
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DZaltron 3/31/2011, 3:23 pm

clueless wrote:
soccermom97b wrote:

Your child can learn more from that experience than someone who is in D1/D2 with goals that will likely never be fufilled, IMO. It's kid's playing a sport regardless of where and against whom. No matter where they play, they can learn that hardwork makes a difference and to set realistic goals. For the majority of people in NTX, it won't matter how good your child gets, it will matter if they learned something and had fun.

The percentage of players in Classic League vs those who play in college is very small, when compared to those who play professionally, it's almost negligible.

Clueless, Bring me your BB to my Plano team... Smile
DZaltron
DZaltron
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheSurface 3/31/2011, 8:56 pm

soccerballer wrote:im not trying to be a hater
But are you trying to be illiterate?

Try using capital letters and periods instead of writing the world's longest txt. Then I might actually read what you wrote.
OnTheSurface
OnTheSurface
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down