Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Women's World Cup :  USA def. Brazil Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Women's World Cup : USA def. Brazil

+11
coachdom
off_the_woodwork
soccerrus2
Amidoinitrite?
omega striker
Freeatlast
coaches pet
orange_tp
mrclean
trmntr1
jack0fspeed
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Women's World Cup :  USA def. Brazil Empty Women's World Cup : USA def. Brazil

Post by jack0fspeed 7/10/2011, 2:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXFclSGSsGQ

jack0fspeed
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Women's World Cup :  USA def. Brazil Empty Re: Women's World Cup : USA def. Brazil

Post by trmntr1 7/10/2011, 2:28 pm

Wow Really..... Thanks for ruining the outcome for all of us that aren't able to watch the game just yet, but have it tivo'd at home.......
trmntr1
trmntr1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Women's World Cup :  USA def. Brazil Empty Re: Women's World Cup : USA def. Brazil

Post by mrclean 7/10/2011, 2:46 pm

Nothing wrong with some celebration. For future reference, I would avoid the internet especially FB, news, Google, etc. if you don't want to know the outcome of a game.

These days news travels at the speed of light. Hopefully, one day we can speed this up a bit.
mrclean
mrclean
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by orange_tp 7/10/2011, 2:51 pm

another game settled on penelty kicks. the quarter finals has been some really great soccer (except Germany vs Japan) which was slow and sloppy. U.S. has a good route to the finals now.
orange_tp
orange_tp
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by coaches pet 7/10/2011, 3:08 pm

Hopefully they get to exact revenge on Sweden in the finals

coaches pet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 7/10/2011, 3:15 pm

A real thriller!

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/10/2011, 3:28 pm

USA USA USA!!!!!!!!! Cool Cool Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Amidoinitrite? 7/10/2011, 5:26 pm

Um..this is a boys forum..why is it that we can't be having this discussion about homosapians from the USA with testicles? I encourage everyone on this board to develop and encourage our bb's to emulate these dd's and someday win a cup!! cheers

Congrats USA womens soccer

Amidoinitrite?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 7/10/2011, 7:51 pm

Exciting ending but not that great...either one of these U17 WC teams would kick the crap out of the WWC field.

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by coaches pet 7/10/2011, 8:01 pm

soccerrus2 wrote:Exciting ending but not that great...either one of these U17 WC teams would kick the crap out of the WWC field.
WTF...Dude take another rip off your bong Laughing

coaches pet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 7/10/2011, 8:23 pm

coaches pet wrote:
soccerrus2 wrote:Exciting ending but not that great...either one of these U17 WC teams would kick the crap out of the WWC field.

Dude?? What are you 15? IMO, The ending was exciting and classic...but the soccer was not that great.

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by coaches pet 7/10/2011, 9:07 pm

soccerrus2 wrote:
coaches pet wrote:

Dude?? What are you 15? IMO, The ending was exciting and classic...but the soccer was not that great.
What are you 80? I was referencing your "opinion" that the u-17 WC teams could beat either of these teams. Get Real DUDE! drunken

coaches pet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by off_the_woodwork 7/10/2011, 9:20 pm

coaches pet wrote:
soccerrus2 wrote:
coaches pet wrote:

What are you 80? I was referencing your "opinion" that the u-17 WC teams could beat either of these teams. Get Real DUDE! drunken

You're saying that it isn't the case? The pace advantage alone of the U17 mens (boys, whatever they are) teams would be way too much for the women's teams to compete with. Not to mention skill, quickness, physicality, ....

That being said I would concur it is a bit silly to compare them - sort of like comparing the WNBA against any men's league - different games.

off_the_woodwork
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by coaches pet 7/10/2011, 9:24 pm

off_the_woodwork wrote:
coaches pet wrote:
soccerrus2 wrote:
coaches pet wrote:

You're saying that it isn't the case? The pace advantage alone of the U17 mens (boys, whatever they are) teams would be way too much for the women's teams to compete with. Not to mention skill, quickness, physicality, ....

That being said I would concur it is a bit silly to compare them - sort of like comparing the WNBA against any men's league - different games.
WNBA vs. NBA ok Ill give you that but some 15 and 16 year old boys vs these pro women? Maybe its just me silent

coaches pet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mrclean 7/10/2011, 9:28 pm

Dudes.... hang on a second..cough, cough, umm, Razz let me put my bong down. Hope Solo is way better looking than Tim Howard. Totally!
mrclean
mrclean
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by coaches pet 7/10/2011, 9:36 pm

mrclean wrote:Dudes.... hang on a second..cough, cough, umm, Razz let me put my bong down. Hope Solo is way better looking than Tim Howard. Totally!
And a better goalie cheers

coaches pet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 7/10/2011, 9:46 pm

coaches pet wrote:WNBA vs. NBA ok Ill give you that but some 15 and 16 year old boys vs these pro women? Maybe its just me silent

School is out for the summer...yes it is you.

Not comparing Senior teams, the U17 Mens Mexican, Uruguay, Brazilian, Germany teams would beat the senior US womens teams. The skill level and pace is just too great. i just find the womens game boring (obviously the US/Brazil last 30 minutes was exciting)Did you watch any of the matches?

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by coaches pet 7/10/2011, 10:03 pm

soccerrus2 wrote:
coaches pet wrote:WNBA vs. NBA ok Ill give you that but some 15 and 16 year old boys vs these pro women? Maybe its just me silent

School is out for the summer...yes it is you.

Not comparing Senior teams, the U17 Mens Mexican, Uruguay, Brazilian, Germany teams would beat the senior US womens teams. The skill level and pace is just too great. i just find the womens game boring (obviously the US/Brazil last 30 minutes was exciting)Did you watch any of the matches?
Oh soccerus2 you are turning me on trying to put me in my place! Keep it up big boy. (or LITTLE boy as your wife is running around telling everyone) lol!

coaches pet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 7/10/2011, 10:23 pm

Clueless and classless....must be proud.

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by coaches pet 7/10/2011, 10:37 pm

soccerrus2 wrote:Clueless and classless....must be proud.
About as proud as you are for being gutless. DUDE you can not beat me so give up and act like the little Patsy you are Twisted Evil

coaches pet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachdom 7/10/2011, 11:12 pm

Every coach should be required to show his/her team the Brazilian offside goal.  Defenders - keep your arms down and mark your players.
coachdom
coachdom
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrclean 7/10/2011, 11:14 pm

Amen!!! We replayed it. It cost her a half step. Just enough to give up a goal.
mrclean
mrclean
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 7/11/2011, 7:34 am

coachdom wrote:Every coach should be required to show his/her team the Brazilian offside goal.  Defenders - keep your arms down and mark your players.

Agreed!

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 7/12/2011, 9:07 pm

Question for the knowledgeable. Why wasn't a team as good as Brazil able to exploit their (wo)man up advantage over such a long time? Seemed to me that we generated more offense when were were down one. Was it USA conditioning (better than Brazil??) or were we lacking focus before the red card or what?

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by NTskeptic 7/12/2011, 9:48 pm

Brazil is a side with some of the most talented players in the world but they do not seem to play that great as a team.
NTskeptic
NTskeptic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next