Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Puma Cup predictions 01Boys? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Puma Cup predictions 01Boys?

+29
King_Hollywood
mbnelsonhome
Tmack05
ntxdad
Madcap
greenvillefc
BaylorBear
tallasmessi
cholo14
98observer
soccer77
futbolista
Ochocinco
NoLo
indyfc
wolverine
rdg
Rocketeer
PG-Boy
thegrandinquisitor
coaches pet
FGFF
toobookoo4you
SocPop11
Majortom
slampg
jstply
futboleros
typical
33 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Puma Cup predictions 01Boys? Empty Puma Cup predictions 01Boys?

Post by typical 7/15/2011, 8:08 am

Now that the accepted teams list is out, does anyone have any early predictions for the '01 boys? https://events.gotsport.com/%28S%28abogqf55zkdjc22ukjzm0fak%29%29/events/default.aspx?EventID=18080

Last edited by typical on 7/15/2011, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited title to include age group/gender.)
typical
typical
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Puma Cup predictions 01Boys? Empty Re: Puma Cup predictions 01Boys?

Post by futboleros 7/18/2011, 6:49 am

Dry & Hot!

futboleros
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jstply 7/18/2011, 10:39 am

Should be Texans South or Titans as the winner for Gold 1 Bracket.
Andromeda FC should win the Gold 2 Bracket.

Last edited by jstply on 7/18/2011, 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
jstply
jstply
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 7/18/2011, 11:28 am

Not sure exactly how to read the bracket playoffs (3 bracket winners with 2 brackets), but here you go:

Gold 1
Bracket 1
1. Solar Chelsea
2. Sporting Unitied
Bracket 2
1. Titans
2. Txn South

Finals
Titans 3, Txn South 1

Gold 2
Only 1-20 team is Andro so they win it over Coppell 3-1
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Majortom 7/18/2011, 2:19 pm

slampg wrote:Not sure exactly how to read the bracket playoffs (3 bracket winners with 2 brackets), but here you go:

Gold 1
Bracket 1
1. Solar Chelsea
2. Sporting Unitied
Bracket 2
1. Titans
2. Txn South

Finals
Titans 3, Txn South 1

Gold 2

Too many good teams in the Gold brackets.

1st bracket:
The way the schedule is setup now, DTS has the most difficult schedule in group play. They play both Titans and FWFC. Neither Titans nor FWFC play the other top two teams in that bracket. Regardless, DTS moves on to semifinals and Titans or FWFC (depends if those Solar Red players signed with them) will join them.

2nd bracket:
Solar and the winner of the OC Wizards/Sporting will advance.

Solar will win it all ONLY if they managed to keep the now famous guest players that allegedly allow them to pounce DTS 4-1 at the Carey. Otherwise, I'm with you, the winner will come out of bracket 1 but I think it will be DTS instead of Titans/FWFC.

Majortom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 7/18/2011, 3:03 pm

Majortom wrote:
slampg wrote:Not sure exactly how to read the bracket playoffs (3 bracket winners with 2 brackets), but here you go:

Gold 1
Bracket 1
1. Solar Chelsea
2. Sporting Unitied
Bracket 2
1. Titans
2. Txn South

Finals
Titans 3, Txn South 1

Gold 2

1st bracket:
The way the schedule is setup now, DTS has the most difficult schedule in group play. They play both Titans and FWFC. Neither Titans nor FWFC play the other top two teams in that bracket. Regardless, DTS moves on to semifinals and Titans or FWFC (depends if those Solar Red players signed with them) will join them.

2nd bracket:

Solar will win it all ONLY if they managed to keep the now famous guest players that allegedly allow them to pounce DTS 4-1 at the Carey. Otherwise, I'm with you, the winner will come out of bracket 1 but I think it will be DTS instead of Titans/FWFC.

The reason I picked Titans over DT South is the heat. After multiple games in this weather, the DT South athletes will be slowing down and the Titans' control game will end up being the difference.
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SocPop11 7/18/2011, 4:23 pm

slampg wrote:
Majortom wrote:

Gold 1
Bracket 1
1. Solar Chelsea
2. Sporting Unitied
Bracket 2
1. Titans
2. Txn South

Finals
Titans 3, Txn South 1

Gold 2

1st bracket:

2nd bracket:

The reason I picked Titans over DT South is the heat. After multiple games in this weather, the DT South athletes will be slowing down and the Titans' control game will end up being the difference.

What DT South Athletes are you talking about? Every team they play seems to have more speed and athleticism then they do but all you hear about is the DTS Athletes. They do have some very skilled soccer players on that team. Also, when did the Titans'(SPSC)start playing a control game? I have seen them play about 3 times now and have yet to notice a control game.

SocPop11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by toobookoo4you 7/18/2011, 4:48 pm

Majortom wrote:

Gold 1
Bracket 1
1. Solar Chelsea
2. Sporting Unitied
Bracket 2
1. Titans
2. Txn South

Finals
Titans 3, Txn South 1

Gold 2

1st bracket:

2nd bracket:

Man, that sounds that a pretty good bunch of games! Would love to see the finals on this one.
toobookoo4you
toobookoo4you
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FGFF 7/18/2011, 7:19 pm

Just noticed a 2000 Team, Barcelona, is playing in the Silver Division of the 2001 Age Group. There is a 2000 Age Group. I wonder why they want to play down and in the Silver group no less? Seems odd.

FGFF
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by coaches pet 7/18/2011, 8:54 pm

[quote="FGFF"] Just noticed a 2000 Team, Barcelona, is playing in the Silver Division of the 2001 Age Group. There is a 2000 Age Group. I wonder why they want to play down and in the Silver group no less? Seems odd.[/quote Maybe they need a confindence boost before the season starts.

coaches pet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by coaches pet 7/18/2011, 8:55 pm

FGFF wrote: Just noticed a 2000 Team, Barcelona, is playing in the Silver Division of the 2001 Age Group. There is a 2000 Age Group. I wonder why they want to play down and in the Silver group no less? Seems odd.
Maybe they need a confindence boost before the season starts.

coaches pet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FGFF 7/18/2011, 9:55 pm

coaches pet wrote:
FGFF wrote: Just noticed a 2000 Team, Barcelona, is playing in the Silver Division of the 2001 Age Group. There is a 2000 Age Group. I wonder why they want to play down and in the Silver group no less? Seems odd.
Maybe they need a confindence boost before the season starts.

I guess but didn't they just win Plano D1?

FGFF
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thegrandinquisitor 7/19/2011, 8:03 am

the big question is whether or not the Titans will carry on the SPSC tradition of smuggling in 16 year olds to play. . . changing team names won't hide the obvious.
thegrandinquisitor
thegrandinquisitor
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 7/19/2011, 9:19 am

Cheating is unethical. It's a wrong message to teach the kids. I hope it doesn't happen.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketeer 7/19/2011, 9:23 am

thegrandinquisitor wrote:the big question is whether or not the Titans will carry on the SPSC tradition of smuggling in 16 year olds to play. . . changing team names won't hide the obvious.

To the grandinquisitor,

Jealously will get you nowhere my friend. However feel free to post, I need my entertainment.

Rocketeer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rdg 7/19/2011, 10:00 am

Rocketeer wrote:
thegrandinquisitor wrote:the big question is whether or not the Titans will carry on the SPSC tradition of smuggling in 16 year olds to play. . . changing team names won't hide the obvious.

To the grandinquisitor,

Jealously will get you nowhere my friend. However feel free to post, I need my entertainment.

Probably not jealousy as much as the negative reputation that they have earned on and off the field.
rdg
rdg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futboleros 7/19/2011, 11:42 am

thegrandinquisitor, when did this happen???

futboleros
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 7/19/2011, 1:06 pm

Do we have to retread the age subject again? This is about the Puma Tourney.
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futboleros 7/19/2011, 1:57 pm

slampg wrote:Do we have to retread the age subject again? This is about the Puma Tourney.

I agree! TITANS (SPSC RED) did not have any issues and we are ready for PUMA CUP!

futboleros
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thegrandinquisitor 7/19/2011, 2:32 pm

Rocketeer wrote:

To the grandinquisitor,

first of all dumb-ass, that's not how you spell jealousy. . . what would i be jealous of anyway? do you have some ties to that team? does your son drive his teammates to the game?
thegrandinquisitor
thegrandinquisitor
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocketeer 7/19/2011, 3:01 pm

thegrandinquisitor wrote:
Rocketeer wrote:

To the grandinquisitor,

first of all dumb-ass, that's not how you spell jealousy. . . what would i be jealous of anyway? do you have some ties to that team? does your son drive his teammates to the game?

That's Mr Dumass my friend, dumb-ass must be a cousin or family friend of yours.

I have no ties to the team.
I do not have a son that drives his teammates to any game.

I like YOGO BONITO and passion. Soccer is beautiful and should be played that way, when we talk about 10 yr old's.

Titans/sao paulo/the old texas lightning team(original) are a good team, from Arlington. They will represent well and do a good job, just because it may not be the flavor you like and you cannot relate to good hardworking parents with good kids on the team that is no reason to belittle the team, the coach or the parents. That is a reflection on you.
If you need to ask certain questions feel free, I will answer them honestly or plead the 5th. Like I said, I have no ties with the team but you started with the 16 yr old comment.

Titans maybe be a top 5 team in D1 Classic so show some respect to the sport of Soccer the way the world plays it, GLOBAL. Different flavors and we are here at a melting pot.
Enjoy the game and see you at the Puma cup and at the Classics. Wave at me okay, middle finger not required while waving.

Rocketeer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wolverine 7/19/2011, 5:19 pm

Rocketeer wrote:

To the grandinquisitor,

Really Grand? Why can't we get over the "age" accusations on this board? If you have evidence then show it.

Did Titans/SPSC do something to your team and/or your bb?

I can't tell you how many times I see players on other teams and wonder if they're really 10 years old. But I can't prove it so I suck it up and let me bb play soccer.

It usually works out in the end.
wolverine
wolverine
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thegrandinquisitor 7/19/2011, 8:12 pm

wolverine wrote:
Rocketeer wrote:

To the grandinquisitor,

Really Grand? Why can't we get over the "age" accusations on this board? If you have evidence then show it.

I can't tell you how many times I see players on other teams and wonder if they're really 10 years old. But I can't prove it so I suck it up and let me bb play soccer.

actually, believe it or not, i have no ties to this age 'group' ('00, '01, '02). at tournaments, because this age group is exciting, competitive, and the future of the game in this area, i always end up watching these games. although i do not have the energy nor the authority to check the documentation of the players, it is a, shall we say 'curious' quality of the SPSC to be 'fluid' with rosters. for example, an '00 player whose team exits early from the tournament might end up in an 01 game the next day. . . hypothetically speaking, of course. i think if more people paid attention (which is difficult to do if your kids are directly involved) everyone might be surprised to see how many infractions occur among many of the clubs. . . but that's why i'm here. if i see anything that seems 'odd' i'll make it a point to notify the appropriate people. . . but i'm sure everything is legit, and i'm horribly mistaken, right?

i'm only here because you need me, like a superhero. . .
the grand inquisitor

Last edited by thegrandinquisitor on 7/19/2011, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspell)
thegrandinquisitor
thegrandinquisitor
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by wolverine 7/19/2011, 9:42 pm

wolverine wrote:
Rocketeer wrote:

To the grandinquisitor,

actually, believe it or not, i have no ties to this age 'group' ('00, '01, '02). at tournaments, because this age group is exciting, competitive, and the future of the game in this area, i always end up watching these games. although i do not have the energy nor the authority to check the documentation of the players, it is a, shall we say 'curious' quality of the SPSC to be 'fluid' with rosters. for example, an '00 player whose team exits early from the tournament might end up in an 01 game the next day. . . hypothetically speaking, of course. i think if more people paid attention (which is difficult to do if your kids are directly involved) everyone might be surprised to see how many infractions occur among many of the clubs. . . but that's why i'm here. if i see anything that seems 'odd' i'll make it a point to notify the appropriate people. . . but i'm sure everything is legit, and i'm horribly mistaken, right?

i'm only here because you need me, like a superhero. . .
the grand inquisitor

Duly noted Grand . . . I may call upon you one day when I am in need of your services.
wolverine
wolverine
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jstply 7/21/2011, 1:15 pm

Wow...just looked at this weekend's forecast.
It is stating 103 on Friday and 105 on Saturday. I thought King Tut was too darn hot at 100. Good luck to all playing in this scorcher.
jstply
jstply
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next