Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

will the 99 games be played this weekend? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

will the 99 games be played this weekend?

+15
Slakemoth
sillymom
omega striker
Mavsman
Axxman
Ironman67
arsenalfan
crzysocmom
Tequilapark
DadofDefense
CLUB31
The German
cornerkick96
happyfeet
go99
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

will the 99 games be played this weekend? Empty will the 99 games be played this weekend?

Post by go99 9/11/2009, 9:32 am

This is directed at rip and plantit or anybody else who knows. The qualifying games were played in the rain and I was told would not stop unless lightning. What happen for this weekend, will the same hold true?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

will the 99 games be played this weekend? Empty Re: will the 99 games be played this weekend?

Post by happyfeet 9/11/2009, 9:36 am

No. The league will not risk ripping up the RC fields...particularly this early in the season. The league has no control over PHP. That decision is made by the PHP folks.
My guess....few, if any, games will be played. Hope I'm wrong.
happyfeet
happyfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

will the 99 games be played this weekend? Empty Re: will the 99 games be played this weekend?

Post by go99 9/11/2009, 9:51 am

PHP will probably close the fields then. They have several turf fields that are always open even during the rain. Maybe they will move some of the games there
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by happyfeet 9/11/2009, 10:00 am

go99 wrote:PHP will probably close the fields then. They have several turf fields that are always open even during the rain. Maybe they will move some of the games there
Doubtful
happyfeet
happyfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/11/2009, 11:04 am

You guys are confusing, if PHP is turf and can be played under the rain,  if PHP makes its own decision regardless of the league and RC, then that would tend to indicate that the games at PHP will be played and probably only those games. No ?

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/11/2009, 11:07 am

gababa wrote:You guys are confusing, if PHP is turf and can be played under the rain, if PHP makes its own decision regardless of the league and RC, then that would tend to indicate that the games at PHP will be played and probably only those games. No ?
I think there are 3 or 4 turf fields but not sure that they will move the games over to those. You can definately play on them in the rain, I guess it's a question of choice.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by cornerkick96 9/11/2009, 12:08 pm

go99 wrote:
gababa wrote:You guys are confusing, if PHP is turf and can be played under the rain, if PHP makes its own decision regardless of the league and RC, then that would tend to indicate that the games at PHP will be played and probably only those games. No ?
I think there are 3 or 4 turf fields but not sure that they will move the games over to those. You can definately play on them in the rain, I guess it's a question of choice.

I'm pretty sure there is only one turf field at PHP (that would be field #10). I doubt they will play games only on field 10 while canceling all the others. At least I've never seen them do that in the past (they either play or they don't).
cornerkick96
cornerkick96
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/11/2009, 12:11 pm

cornerkick96 wrote:
go99 wrote:

I'm pretty sure there is only one turf field at PHP (that would be field #10). I doubt they will play games only on field 10 while canceling all the others. At least I've never seen them do that in the past (they either play or they don't).
I know at least dr pink is turf and I believe the one next to it. So #2 and #3
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 9/11/2009, 1:37 pm

go99 wrote:
cornerkick96 wrote:
go99 wrote:

I know at least dr pink is turf and I believe the one next to it. So #2 and #3
The turf fields are usually reserved for FSA.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/11/2009, 2:39 pm

looks like the website is showing pizza hut park closed and games cancelled. Richland is showing open and games will play. will the 99 games be played this weekend? Icon_sad
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 9/11/2009, 2:51 pm

So that's it for PHP...that was quick. I didn't realize there was that much rain? If they cancel with minimal rain on Thurs night Friday morning we will never get the season in

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DadofDefense 9/11/2009, 3:02 pm

I understand that they want to keep their fields nice, but it seems a little early to cancel altogether..... will the 99 games be played this weekend? Icon_tongue
DadofDefense
DadofDefense
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/11/2009, 3:10 pm

I know the rain was really bad in frisco on thursday and we didn't get much here in dallas
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 9/11/2009, 3:19 pm

DadofDefense wrote:I understand that they want to keep their fields nice, but it seems a little early to cancel altogether..... will the 99 games be played this weekend? Icon_tongue
But it's nice for the out of town teams/players to know before they sit in the car.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tequilapark 9/11/2009, 3:33 pm

The German wrote:
DadofDefense wrote:I understand that they want to keep their fields nice, but it seems a little early to cancel altogether..... will the 99 games be played this weekend? Icon_tongue
But it's nice for the out of town teams/players to know before they sit in the car.
Exactly, if they would have cancelled the games tomorrow morning, people would be coming here to complain that the league waited to long to cancel, that they were already at the fields when they were notified, that they could have made other plans, etc...
Tequilapark
Tequilapark
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cornerkick96 9/11/2009, 3:39 pm

FYI - CCSAI Website Now Updated! Pizza Hut Park is now Yellow status, so not closed. Note says status update will be provided by 6:30AM tomorrow morning.

So it is not officially closed yet....sorry about that out-of-towners
cornerkick96
cornerkick96
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 9/11/2009, 3:42 pm

cornerkick96 wrote:FYI - CCSAI Website Now Updated! Pizza Hut Park is now Yellow status, so not closed. Note says status update will be provided by 6:30AM tomorrow morning.

Danged - boys back on the bikes. will the 99 games be played this weekend? Icon_biggrin
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/11/2009, 3:53 pm

cornerkick96 wrote:FYI - CCSAI Website Now Updated! Pizza Hut Park is now Yellow status, so not closed. Note says status update will be provided by 6:30AM tomorrow morning.

yeah. let's play some soccer or wait to cancel last minute since I live in town will the 99 games be played this weekend? Icon_cheers
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

will the 99 games be played this weekend? Empty will the 99 games be played this weekend?

Post by crzysocmom 9/11/2009, 4:33 pm

The classic league website now shows games at PHP cancelled for tomorrow and Richland College games are still pending.

crzysocmom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 9/11/2009, 4:50 pm

feel sorry for the teams that are schedule to play at 8 am.

will the 99 games be played this weekend? Confused

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironman67 9/11/2009, 5:02 pm

arsenalfan wrote:feel sorry for the teams that are schedule to play at 8 am.

Amen to that brother! Can I get a witness from the congregation! will the 99 games be played this weekend? Icon_study
Ironman67
Ironman67
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/11/2009, 5:13 pm

Ironman67 wrote:

Amen to that brother! Can I get a witness from the congregation! will the 99 games be played this weekend? Icon_study

That would be us!!!!!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironman67 9/11/2009, 5:23 pm

Axxman wrote:
Ironman67 wrote:

That would be us!!!!!
Bummer! Us too, why you think I was looking for a witness? Wish our game was at PHP just so we could end the drama tonight. Nothin' I hate more than wakin' up to the old alarm on Sat. am.
Ironman67
Ironman67
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mavsman 9/15/2009, 6:32 am

Makeup games are now on the schedules.

Mavsman
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/15/2009, 5:30 pm

Mavsman wrote:Makeup games are now on the schedules.
woo hoo! will the 99 games be played this weekend? Icon_razz
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next