Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

FCD signs Leyva Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

FCD signs Leyva

+8
warm-up
posterbored
True10
omega striker
Tequilapark
go99
wbgbpfan
scoreNOmore
12 posters

Go down

FCD signs Leyva Empty FCD signs Leyva

Post by scoreNOmore 9/16/2009, 2:13 pm

WOW!

http://web.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20090916&content_id=6998796&vkey=pr_fcd&fext=.jsp&team=t104

In other news.......it's raining agian FCD signs Leyva Icon_eek
scoreNOmore
scoreNOmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

FCD signs Leyva Empty Re: FCD signs Leyva

Post by wbgbpfan 9/16/2009, 2:26 pm

scoreNOmore wrote:WOW!

http://web.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20090916&content_id=6998796&vkey=pr_fcd&fext=.jsp&team=t104

In other news.......it's raining agian FCD signs Leyva Icon_eek
Interesting that the 1st player signed played on the U16 Juniors - Are there not any good candidates on the U18 team?
wbgbpfan
wbgbpfan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/16/2009, 2:41 pm

Luna FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers Luna FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers Luna FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tequilapark 9/16/2009, 3:09 pm

Congratulations to Bryan and family.
I think being signed by FC Dallas is good news, but more importantly, I hope he gets to go and play in the world cup, that would be a great oportunity for him and I am sure if he does well, offers to go to Europe will come quickly.
Tequilapark
Tequilapark
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/16/2009, 3:43 pm

go99 wrote:Luna FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers Luna FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers Luna FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers
yea I would have thought the same thing? maybe their saving Luna to go directly to europe! FCD signs Leyva Icon_king
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 9/16/2009, 4:56 pm

What about Alex Molano? A US residency player.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by posterbored 9/16/2009, 8:52 pm

I heard that Alex Molano signed in Europe with a team in Croatia. I'll see if I can find the link.

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1159152

posterbored
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 9/16/2009, 9:35 pm

posterbored wrote:I heard that Alex Molano signed in Europe with a team in Croatia. I'll see if I can find the link.

[url=http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1159152
http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1159152[/quote[/url]]

Here is the article translated
PLAYER OF THE GREAT THINGS
Work undertaken in secret: Talented American Molan comes Dinamo!
During the summer Molan was in Zagreb, and passed all possible tests. Molan was born 1992nd The standard is the U-18 National Team USA, which is the best player

Molan, William Alexander (17), one of the most talented footballers of the United States, comes to the Dynamo. Specifically, the young man was already in Zagreb, Dinamo have requested a certificate of nearby alliance that it could register. Work was undertaken in secret, well concealed the fact that young Americans which provide a great career out of the blue team. In fact, during the summer Molan twenty days occupied in Zagreb, trained with the juniors, and passed all possible tests. Dinamo has a terribly sharp and rigorous selection, and the young man went 'sieve and sieve. It is absolutely satisfy all the criteria set high, Dynamo saw him a great talent and requested certificate. Molan, who was born 1992nd The standard is the U-18 National Team USA, which is the best player.
-- Mulan arrived at our target selection, one good recommendation from the American continent - Said the head of the Junior School Dinamo Romeo Jozak.
Molan was the Dallas Juniors, the Dinamo come free. It is very interesting that young man has Croatian roots, his grandmother is a Croat. Surname Molan draws from his father, who is Colombian. Is right-handed, plays at the position of offensive midfielder.
-- Our selection of talented players from all over the world this summer, was extensive and very good quality. When we were players from Australia, Canada, South America and the United States, as well as from some European countries. We worked in peace, and the public about it and was not too informed - Jozak story, and adds:
-- Of all these young players who came to Dinamo Mulan showed by far the most, and we have decided to keep. That was the only one who managed to meet the high criteria Ito, it is clear what kind of talent does.
William Alexander Molan is a young man who will have next season to be the focus of the first team of Dinamo. Given the Croatian roots, would not be bad to get interested to Croatia Football Federation. U.S. Youth national team could become the Croatian national team if you get our citizenship. According to the characteristics that have and which we have been told in the Maksimir club, no doubt would have seats in the young Croatian types, and who knows, maybe the best later.
With the arrival of the young American finished a great summer selection of Dinamo. Remained the best and most talented, but the school passed many young men from various parts of Globus. It was the first time that Dinamo held 'svjestku selection. At first there were 15 young soccer players, most, even 7 from Australia. The next summer, the program is a new selection is expected to be even more talented players with a variety of world locations.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by warm-up 9/16/2009, 11:42 pm

FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers Chris (figo) Figueroa FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers NEXT FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers NEXT FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers NEXT FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers

warm-up
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 9/17/2009, 6:47 am

Tequilapark wrote:Congratulations to Bryan and family.
I think being signed by FC Dallas is good news, but more importantly, I hope he gets to go and play in the world cup, that would be a great oportunity for him and I am sure if he does well, offers to go to Europe will come quickly.
Hopefully you are referring to the U20 WC. No way he gets on the senior team right now.

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/17/2009, 7:17 am

warm-up wrote:FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers Chris (figo) Figueroa FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers NEXT FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers NEXT FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers NEXT FCD signs Leyva Icon_cheers
yea I actually thought he would go before bryan
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tequilapark 9/17/2009, 7:42 am

soccerrus2 wrote:
Tequilapark wrote:Congratulations to Bryan and family.
Hopefully you are referring to the U20 WC. No way he gets on the senior team right now.

I am crossing my fingers and want him to take Gio's place Very Happy

Actually its the U-17 WC in October. Mexico is not playing the U-20.

Last edited by Tequilapark on 9/17/2009, 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addition)
Tequilapark
Tequilapark
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFarPost 11/10/2009, 10:39 pm

Luna committed to SMU! Nice to see him go on to get an education. Instead of making 12k with FCD
TheFarPost
TheFarPost
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 11/11/2009, 6:24 am

TheFarPost wrote:Luna committed to SMU! Nice to see him go on to get an education. Instead of making 12k with FCD
Thats a mistake. He needs to go pro and work on his education in the off season. Who cares about the money right now...you think he is getting more at SMU? His skills will diminish and the best he could hope for is MLS. I would be shocked if he stays 4 years.

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed 11/11/2009, 6:32 am

TheFarPost wrote:Luna committed to SMU! Nice to see him go on to get an education. Instead of making 12k with FCD
Why do you think Luna would have only made 12k with FCD?? Leyva is guaranteed 75K+

Ed
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Galagtic 11/11/2009, 8:31 am

Ed wrote:
Why do you think Luna would have only made 12k with FCD?? Leyva is guaranteed 75K+

Congrats to Leyva and his mom, have know the family for a while. Saw him play in the U-17 game against Korea and he did an awesome job. Don't know why they subbed him out, I believe that's the main reason why Korea scored at the last second of the match to take it to PK's were Mexico off course always looses. FCD signs Leyva Icon_cry
Galagtic
Galagtic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 11/11/2009, 3:38 pm

I heard he will not go to SMU and turn pro instead! he's has a bright bright future!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum