Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

DT South 02's freaky Arlington indoor games Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

DT South 02's freaky Arlington indoor games

+12
coachdom
wembleys
lashaquanda jenkins
Durty-Tackle
my2cents
Laimport
krowdkontrol
goscore!
finish1
tomuchsoccer
burnthestar
cowpukesfan
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DT South 02's freaky Arlington indoor games Empty DT South 02's freaky Arlington indoor games

Post by cowpukesfan 1/8/2012, 6:29 pm

Holy cow! Now I see why DT South play so strong!
Yesterday, I was invited by one of the DT South dads to watch the DT South play indoor in Arlington.
This was cool as heck. DT South play up 1 to 2 age groups.
They beat this much bigger, stronger Azteca Blue '00 team yesterday 7-5. Very physical game.
Got a call from that same parent that they played the Chivas USA. Chivas started off with kids more or less about the regular sized '01s. But then when the game looked like an even match at 2-2, these 2 huge kids showed up.
Just so happen, one of the DT South parents have a kid that's a '99 also and recognized one of the Chivas USA's "additional" player. According to the DT South dad, this kid played against the "additional" player in CLASSIC for the '99s!!!
Chivas USA won, but after complaints from the DT South parents, Arlington Indoor's owner questioned the Chivas coach and the "additional" player after the game.
The kid admitted to actually being [i][b]13 years old!!!![/b][/i]
Pathetic!
I wished I had seen this. Talk about CRAZY.
Who should be more ashamed? The coach or the idiot parents who allowed their 13 year old to play against 9 and 10 year olds?
Yes, DT South were aware that by playing up that they would be playing against 11 & 12 yr. olds. But 13 yr. olds, wow!

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

DT South 02's freaky Arlington indoor games Empty Re: DT South 02's freaky Arlington indoor games

Post by burnthestar 1/9/2012, 7:04 am

cowpukesfan wrote:Holy cow! Now I see why DT South play so strong!
Yesterday, I was invited by one of the DT South dads to watch the DT South play indoor in Arlington.
They beat this much bigger, stronger Azteca Blue '00 team yesterday 7-5. Very physical game.
Got a call from that same parent that they played the Chivas USA. Chivas started off with kids more or less about the regular sized '01s. But then when the game looked like an even match at 2-2, these 2 huge kids showed up.
Just so happen, one of the DT South parents have a kid that's a '99 also and recognized one of the Chivas USA's "additional" player. According to the DT South dad, this kid played against the "additional" player in CLASSIC for the '99s!!!
Chivas USA won, but after complaints from the DT South parents, Arlington Indoor's owner questioned the Chivas coach and the "additional" player after the game.
The kid admitted to actually being 13 years old!!!!
Pathetic!
Who should be more ashamed? The coach or the idiot parents who allowed their 13 year old to play against 9 and 10 year olds?
Yes, DT South were aware that by playing up that they would be playing against 11 & 12 yr. olds. But 13 yr. olds, wow!

True, that was pathetic.
Thanks for coming out this way.
Yes, our boys play up in indoor, but this is the 1st time it got this out of hand.
The shame should fall on ChivasUSA's coach for allowing that teenager to play.

burnthestar
burnthestar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

DT South 02's freaky Arlington indoor games Empty Re: DT South 02's freaky Arlington indoor games

Post by tomuchsoccer 1/9/2012, 10:31 am

burnthestar wrote:
Pathetic!

True, that was pathetic.
Yes, our boys play up in indoor, but this is the 1st time it got this out of hand.

I wish it was the first time that this has happened.......But on the bright spot the kids got to compare themselves to a couple of 99's.....I thought they played well.....How can you leave the soccer arena and feal good about yourself......Man these parents are setting a terible example for their kids.....So sad

tomuchsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 1/9/2012, 10:54 am

You know your 99 is no good when.....
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by burnthestar 1/9/2012, 11:23 am

finish1 wrote:You know your 99 is no good when.....

LOL!!!!!
burnthestar
burnthestar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by goscore! 1/9/2012, 12:07 pm

So what happens in a case like this? Does that player and/or coach get punished in any way? Or is it just forfeit that game and continue?

goscore!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by burnthestar 1/9/2012, 12:13 pm

goscore! wrote:So what happens in a case like this? Does that player and/or coach get punished in any way? Or is it just forfeit that game and continue?

Arlington Indoor's owner forfeited the win and awarded it to DT South '02s.
While the owner was questioning the 13 year old, there was another younger kid telling the 13 in spanish to say that he was 11 years old.
And the Chivas parents (some of the parents, not all) started calling the DT South folks sore losers.
Really? So, it's okay to try to win by cheating, but if you get caught, then the opposing team are just sore losers?
No, I don't think this ChivasUSA team will be punished. They'll just disappear into another classless outdoor league where this kind of acts are tolerated and expected.
burnthestar
burnthestar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tomuchsoccer 1/9/2012, 1:04 pm

burnthestar wrote:
goscore! wrote:So what happens in a case like this? Does that player and/or coach get punished in any way? Or is it just forfeit that game and continue?

While the owner was questioning the 13 year old, there was another younger kid telling the 13 in spanish to say that he was 11 years old.
And the Chivas parents (some of the parents, not all) started calling the DT South folks sore losers.
Really? So, it's okay to try to win by cheating, but if you get caught, then the opposing team are just sore losers?
No, I don't think this ChivasUSA team will be punished. They'll just disappear into another classless outdoor league where this kind of acts are tolerated and expected.

What would happen if one of the 99's injured one of the 02's.......can you say law suit......Arlington Indoor needs to do a better job on who is playing on their fields.....good people there but better start inforcing a policy that does not let this happen......a 500.00 indoor fee is not worth a law suit that would put them out of business....This team has done this before.....one of their parents was arrested at a previous game for assulting the ref....same parent was back in facility cussing at DTS coach......did not care that there where kids there.....ref had to stop game and talk to him.....Crazy....this guy should be banned from the facility.....Look at the warning signs.....whats next gun play.....I will be talking to Arlington indoor to inform them that they need to open their eyes to the warning signs.....This is a kids game that should be treated as so.....No one should have to subject their child to a team or person like this....period!!!!

tomuchsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 1/9/2012, 1:35 pm

[quote="tomuchsoccer"][quote="burnthestar"][quote="goscore!"]So what happens in a case like this? Does that player and/or coach get punished in any way? Or is it just forfeit that game and continue?[/quote]

[/quote]

What would happen if one of the 99's injured one of the 02's.......can you say law suit......Arlington Indoor needs to do a better job on who is playing on their fields.....good people there but better start inforcing a policy that does not let this happen......a 500.00 indoor fee is not worth a law suit that would put them out of business....This team has done this before.....one of their parents was arrested at a previous game for assulting the ref....same parent was back in facility cussing at DTS coach......did not care that there where kids there.....ref had to stop game and talk to him.....Crazy....this guy should be banned from the facility.....Look at the warning signs.....whats next gun play.....I will be talking to Arlington indoor to inform them that they need to open their eyes to the warning signs.....This is a kids game that should be treated as so.....No one should have to subject their child to a team or person like this....period!!!![/quote]

I'm sorry. "Arrested"? Are you serious?
What the heck's going on in that area?
Why didn't someone call the cops if this guy was arrested before?
Dang! DT South has to play in that kind of environment?
Scary stuff.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/9/2012, 1:35 pm

Pathetic!

Do you think they will try and get another older player to play against DTS 01. They play them next sunday at 330pm?

Hey Cowpukesfan what happen to the steelers yesterday? scratch
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tomuchsoccer 1/9/2012, 1:39 pm

cowpukesfan wrote:
tomuchsoccer wrote:
burnthestar wrote:

What would happen if one of the 99's injured one of the 02's.......can you say law suit......Arlington Indoor needs to do a better job on who is playing on their fields.....good people there but better start inforcing a policy that does not let this happen......a 500.00 indoor fee is not worth a law suit that would put them out of business....This team has done this before.....one of their parents was arrested at a previous game for assulting the ref....same parent was back in facility cussing at DTS coach......did not care that there where kids there.....ref had to stop game and talk to him.....Crazy....this guy should be banned from the facility.....Look at the warning signs.....whats next gun play.....I will be talking to Arlington indoor to inform them that they need to open their eyes to the warning signs.....This is a kids game that should be treated as so.....No one should have to subject their child to a team or person like this....period!!!!

Scary stuff.

I wish I could say I was joking but unfortuntly I'm not......the guy literaly got arrested.....crazy.....Yesterday decided a barage of F bombs was a good idea.....I think the guy shoul be banned at a minimum but really I think he needs professional help

tomuchsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/9/2012, 1:49 pm

tomuchsoccer wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:
tomuchsoccer wrote:
burnthestar wrote:

Scary stuff.

I wish I could say I was joking but unfortuntly I'm not......the guy literaly got arrested.....crazy.....Yesterday decided a barage of F bombs was a good idea.....I think the guy shoul be banned at a minimum but really I think he needs professional help

If this is the same guy I think you are talking about. This happen last year that he was arrested. When they played the DTS 01 team earlier in the season in indoor. He was pretty quiet. No craziness at all.
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 1/9/2012, 2:34 pm

a 13 yr old sneaking into and playing with much younger kids...ridiculous!

What does the 13 yr old get out of it?

Confidence...LOL!!

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 1/9/2012, 2:37 pm

Course I don't know which is more laughable...

An older kid cheating to play in a younger age group.

Or the paranoia and irrational fears of the 01 parents at the thought of their little ones having to endure competing against an older kid.

That, and worrying about the standings...

It's indoor soccer. let the kids play and stop worrying.

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/9/2012, 2:51 pm

Laimport wrote:Course I don't know which is more laughable...

Or the paranoia and irrational fears of the 01 parents at the thought of their little ones having to endure competing against an older kid.

if you are referring to my post earlier in regards to them playing DTS 01? I dont think I mentioned anything about being paranoid about them playing older kids. Even if it was my bb's team. I wouldnt be paranoid to say the least. When you play competitive soccer. You are not worried about the possibility of playing older kids. It comes with the territory. Suspect

Cheating is cheating. Doesnt matter if its indoor or outside soccer.
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 1/9/2012, 5:35 pm

No,no and no. Playing against kids that are two or three years older is usually unsafe. There are some kids that have the ability and smarts to do it, but for the most part it is a very bad idea. The physics of the difference in size and strength make serious injuries to the younger smaller players inevitable.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Durty-Tackle 1/9/2012, 9:58 pm

burnthestar wrote:
Pathetic!

True, that was pathetic.

Was that kid that got busted #8?

Durty-Tackle
Durty-Tackle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tomuchsoccer 1/10/2012, 10:03 am

Laimport wrote:Course I don't know which is more laughable...

not worried about playing older kids and could care less about the standings.....if we where worried about standings we would play in our 02 bracket.....we are playing up 2 age groups but didnt think we should have to play up 3 age groups.....only thing I am saying is don't cheat.....if your 00 team is getting beat by a 02 team then try to get better....dont go get a couple 99's just to win.....how can you feel good about that or justify doing it.....Crazy

tomuchsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lashaquanda jenkins 1/10/2012, 10:08 am

Last edited by lashaquanda jenkins on 5/16/2012, 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
lashaquanda jenkins
lashaquanda jenkins
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by goscore! 1/10/2012, 11:01 am

I agree! The coach, team and '99 that got on the field knowingly cheating should be banned for at least a year, the crazy dad too, but he needs to be banned for good. I just read something on another soccer board where a crazed dad punched a 15 year old in the face during a match. This man is only a step away from hitting kids.

If all the leagues gave harsher punishments for cheating and insane, dangerous behavior of adults, maybe it would get better. I bet they'd only need to make an example out of a few before the rest stop. How hard would it be for all the leagues to say, here's the rules, break them and you're out...?

goscore!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wembleys 1/10/2012, 11:09 am

goscore! wrote:I agree! The coach, team and '99 that got on the field knowingly cheating should be banned for at least a year, the crazy dad too, but he needs to be banned for good. I just read something on another soccer board where a crazed dad punched a 15 year old in the face during a match. This man is only a step away from hitting kids.

If all the leagues gave harsher punishments for cheating and insane, dangerous behavior of adults, maybe it would get better. I bet they'd only need to make an example out of a few before the rest stop. How hard would it be for all the leagues to say, here's the rules, break them and you're out...?

OK… who or how would the rules be enforced? Besides that “crazy parent” description you mentioned… it fits a coach I know… Suspect
wembleys
wembleys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachdom 1/10/2012, 11:19 am

goscore! wrote:I agree! The coach, team and '99 that got on the field knowingly cheating should be banned for at least a year, the crazy dad too, but he needs to be banned for good. I just read something on another soccer board where a crazed dad punched a 15 year old in the face during a match. This man is only a step away from hitting kids.

If this were to happen at an NTSSA-sanctioned facility, the parent could be brought up on charges and banned from all NTSSA-sanctioned indoor and outdoor activities. And, the coach could be brought up on charges for playing the illegal player.
coachdom
coachdom
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by burnthestar 1/10/2012, 11:31 am

coachdom wrote:

If this were to happen at an NTSSA-sanctioned facility, the parent could be brought up on charges and banned from all NTSSA-sanctioned indoor and outdoor activities. And, the coach could be brought up on charges for playing the illegal player.

Anyone know if Arlington Indoor's NTSSA-sanctioned? I have no idea.
burnthestar
burnthestar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wembleys 1/10/2012, 11:34 am

burnthestar wrote:
coachdom wrote:

They are not...
wembleys
wembleys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by burnthestar 1/10/2012, 11:41 am

wembleys wrote:
burnthestar wrote:
coachdom wrote:

They are not...

Thanks
burnthestar
burnthestar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next