Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

2/26/12 classic league predictions and results Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

2/26/12 classic league predictions and results

+5
finish1
afrankw
DadofDefense
Joker
omega striker
9 posters

Go down

2/26/12 classic league predictions and results Empty 2/26/12 classic league predictions and results

Post by omega striker 2/25/2012, 11:08 pm

sundays games and my pics

D1

FCD youth fighting to keep their D1 spot beats the D2 bound comets 3-1
DTS beats Barcelona 3-2 in the game of the week!
Solar Red bounces back from draw with Titans with a 1-0 win over FCD premier
FCD central gets by the Titans with a 1-0 win
DTR battles to a draw with DT(sgt slaughter)

D2

FCD Gold beats DTRS 1-0
United whoops the American eagles 5-0
Liverpool beats Andromeda 4-0
Ayses Gold beats Solar 4-0
Wizards beat Azzuri 7-0

D3

FCD Blue beats FCD red 2-1
DT white battles to a draw with the comets
Ntx strikers draw with Liverpool
Tx lightning beat FCD black 3-0
Deportivo alacranes beats manchester 3-1

good luck to all Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

2/26/12 classic league predictions and results Empty Re: 2/26/12 classic league predictions and results

Post by omega striker 2/26/2012, 3:33 pm

ok i got some pics right but not scores What a Face

anyway here we go...

FCD youth 2 the D2 bound comets 1
DT(sgt slaughter)beat DTR 3 game losing streak to start off the spring not good!
DTS battles to a draw against Barcelonaand
and then the 2 shockers......
Titans beat FCD central
and Solar Red ties FCD premier even with the PA players!! Shocked
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

2/26/12 classic league predictions and results Empty Re: 2/26/12 classic league predictions and results

Post by omega striker 2/26/2012, 5:17 pm

correction! FCD premier had PA players NOT Solar Red Shocked
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/26/2012, 5:21 pm

omega striker wrote:sundays games and my pics

D1

FCD youth fighting to keep their D1 spot beats the D2 bound comets 3-1
DTS beats Barcelona 3-2 in the game of the week!
Solar Red bounces back from draw with Titans with a 1-0 win over FCD premier
FCD central gets by the Titans with a 1-0 win
DTR battles to a draw with DT(sgt slaughter)

D2

FCD Gold beats DTRS 1-0
United whoops the American eagles 5-0
Liverpool beats Andromeda 4-0
Ayses Gold beats Solar 4-0
Wizards beat Azzuri 7-0

D3

FCD Blue beats FCD red 2-1
DT white battles to a draw with the comets
Ntx strikers draw with Liverpool
Tx lightning beat FCD black 3-0
Deportivo alacranes beats manchester 3-1

good luck to all Cool
here are some D2 results

FCD gold battles DTRS to a 2-2 draw
United beats the eagles 2-0
Andromeda beats Liverpool 2-1 Shocked
Ayses beats solar 4-0 just like i picked
wizards beat azzuri
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker 2/26/2012, 8:15 pm

I hope you are not going to Vegas anytime soon LoL!
Joker
Joker
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/26/2012, 11:13 pm

Joker wrote:I hope you are not going to Vegas anytime soon LoL!
Hell NO!!!!!! i'll be broke and unhappy like a bench warmers parents on a classic league team! lol!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/26/2012, 11:24 pm

D3 scores

Ntx strikers 5 liverpool 0 WTF happened here? Shocked
FCD blue beats FCD red 3-2 i was off by a goal for each tongue
Tx lightning 2 fcd black 1
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by DadofDefense 2/27/2012, 9:08 am

Omega,
I don't know what happened over at NTx vs. Liverpool, but that team is scoring A TON of goals. They have a higher goal differential (+31) than the number of goals scored by all but one team (Deportivo has 32 goals for).
DadofDefense
DadofDefense
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/27/2012, 11:33 am

DadofDefense wrote:Omega,
I don't know what happened over at NTx vs. Liverpool, but that team is scoring A TON of goals. They have a higher goal differential (+31) than the number of goals scored by all but one team (Deportivo has 32 goals for).
yea i was thinking wow they must have picked up some really talented strikers this year! affraid
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by afrankw 2/27/2012, 11:42 am

omega striker wrote:
yea i was thinking wow they must have picked up some really talented strikers this year! affraid

They have a couple that are very good, also the goalkeeper got hurt for Liverpool and for some reason they played the last eight minutes without a goalkeeper. Didn't change the outcome of the game but gave them two goals that would have been stopped by the goalkeeper.
afrankw
afrankw
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DadofDefense 2/27/2012, 11:52 am

afrankw wrote:
omega striker wrote:

They have a couple that are very good, also the goalkeeper got hurt for Liverpool and for some reason they played the last eight minutes without a goalkeeper. Didn't change the outcome of the game but gave them two goals that would have been stopped by the goalkeeper.

They played without a goalkeeper????? scratch

Surely you mean they put some kid in as keeper who had never played keeper before...
DadofDefense
DadofDefense
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/27/2012, 11:56 am

omega striker wrote:correction! FCD premier had PA players NOT Solar Red Shocked
no dog in this hunt omega but was told by a parent that fcd premier had only one pa player but that solar cant win without theres? with you posting in the other age groups do you have boys in all of them including this one?

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 2/27/2012, 12:05 pm

That's a very nasty rumor to start about a team you admittedly know nothing about.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by afrankw 2/27/2012, 12:28 pm

DadofDefense wrote:
afrankw wrote:
omega striker wrote:

They played without a goalkeeper????? scratch

Surely you mean they put some kid in as keeper who had never played keeper before...

Nope, played with 11 field players.
afrankw
afrankw
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ontherightside 2/27/2012, 1:17 pm

The Boss wrote:
omega striker wrote:correction! FCD premier had PA players NOT Solar Red Shocked
no dog in this hunt omega but was told by a parent that fcd premier had only one pa player but that solar cant win without theres? with you posting in the other age groups do you have boys in all of them including this one?

Looks like this Spring SR has tied 3 games when they did not have their PA players - FCD Lopez, Titans and FCD. They will have two more games without their PA boys - DT and DTR.

Doubt they care - they did well enough in the Fall, made Dallas Cup and still have not lost those three games, but rather came out with ties. Seems the team is holding its own without them.

ontherightside
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 2/27/2012, 1:29 pm

You mentioned they tied fcd,.titans,premeir. True. Take a look at all the scores from this spring. Teams seem to be pretty even or maybe they are just mis-leading scores. Besides the Comets, just can't see much difference from 1-9 in the u13 division. Wrong or right?

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ontherightside 2/27/2012, 1:44 pm

CLUB31 wrote:You mentioned they tied fcd,.titans,premeir. True. Take a look at all the scores from this spring. Teams seem to be pretty even or maybe they are just mis-leading scores. Besides the Comets, just can't see much difference from 1-9 in the u13 division. Wrong or right?

I would have to say the top 4 seem to be fairly even, then 5-9 are fairly even, but a small step below the top 4.

In other words, I doubt any in 5th-9th beat let's say DTS. I know Barca just tied them, and that was a great result, but I don't think any 5-9 will actually beat them.

ontherightside
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 2/27/2012, 2:12 pm

ontherightside wrote:
CLUB31 wrote:You mentioned they tied fcd,.titans,premeir. True. Take a look at all the scores from this spring. Teams seem to be pretty even or maybe they are just mis-leading scores. Besides the Comets, just can't see much difference from 1-9 in the u13 division. Wrong or right?

I would have to say the top 4 seem to be fairly even, then 5-9 are fairly even, but a small step below the top 4.

In other words, I doubt any in 5th-9th beat let's say DTS. I know Barca just tied them, and that was a great result, but I don't think any 5-9 will actually beat them.

Well, anything can happen...FCD Lopez beat Barca in the fall...
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ontherightside 2/27/2012, 2:35 pm

socmom3 wrote:
ontherightside wrote:

Well, anything can happen...FCD Lopez beat Barca in the fall...

Yes, but Lopez and Barca are 5-9 which I said were fairly even.

ontherightside
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mothra 2/27/2012, 2:42 pm

ontherightside wrote:
The Boss wrote:

Looks like this Spring SR has tied 3 games when they did not have their PA players - FCD Lopez, Titans and FCD. They will have two more games without their PA boys - DT and DTR.

Doubt they care - they did well enough in the Fall, made Dallas Cup and still have not lost those three games, but rather came out with ties. Seems the team is holding its own without them.

When I swoop in to watch a little of Titans VS SR on Sat, SR had Academy players on pitch. They keep score down for opposition, but not provide much punch while I flying around. Strong D and Passing, no punch to finish.
mothra
mothra
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/27/2012, 2:48 pm

finish1 wrote:That's a very nasty rumor to start about a team you admittedly know nothing about.
oh wait a second first off i was not trying to start any rumor just asking but going by what another parent was saying(actually overheard it Laughing )but i guess what my question was,do they pa players make that much of an impact? that being said,ontherightside says "the team hasnt lost so they seem to beholding their own" thats great but the point being made was "they cant win" now before you vets start to unleash your furry on me let me make this clear,im just trying to gather up the information by asking so take it easy on me with your next post! bom

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 2/27/2012, 3:00 pm

Posting a comment to the bored after eavesdropping someone elses conversation in an age group outside of your own is by definition rumor mongering.

Yellow card issued. Name booked. Play on. jocolor
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/27/2012, 4:14 pm

finish1 wrote:Posting a comment to the bored after eavesdropping someone elses conversation in an age group outside of your own is by definition rumor mongering.

Yellow card issued. Name booked. Play on. jocolor
ok point made, now let me have a moment to collect my thoughts Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down