Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Anyone have history on CCSAI MANCHESTER 00B (TXN)  Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Anyone have history on CCSAI MANCHESTER 00B (TXN)

5 posters

Go down

Anyone have history on CCSAI MANCHESTER 00B (TXN)  Empty Anyone have history on CCSAI MANCHESTER 00B (TXN)

Post by Hatrick3 5/22/2012, 9:41 am

Can't find any history on this team or where they are located at

Hatrick3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Anyone have history on CCSAI MANCHESTER 00B (TXN)  Empty Re: Anyone have history on CCSAI MANCHESTER 00B (TXN)

Post by R1 5/22/2012, 2:21 pm

Look at Dallas' Chamber Classic rec league - here is the link to their team record this last season (rec league): http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=538328&History=yes
R1
R1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Anyone have history on CCSAI MANCHESTER 00B (TXN)  Empty Re: Anyone have history on CCSAI MANCHESTER 00B (TXN)

Post by Hatrick3 5/22/2012, 2:43 pm

Thanks! Probably why I couldn't find them.

Hatrick3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by indyfc 5/23/2012, 8:35 am

R1 wrote:Look at Dallas' Chamber Classic rec league - here is the link to their team record this last season (rec league): ]

Way off on this one R1.... They played in Plano Premier last season and came in 4th place, not rec. I saw them play last year in the DT Fall Festival. During the season their only bad loss was to Sporting. They will still be a tough team to beat.

Here are their links:

[url=http://www.planoyouthsoccer.org/cgi-bin/2011_2012_Comp/schedules/]http://www.planoyouthsoccer.org/cgi-bin/2011_2012_Comp/schedules/

https://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=432063&History=yes
indyfc
indyfc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by S0cc3rD@d 5/23/2012, 9:39 am

indyfc wrote:
R1 wrote:Look at Dallas' Chamber Classic rec league - here is the link to their team record this last season (rec league): ]

Way off on this one R1.... They played in Plano Premier last season and came in 4th place, not rec. I saw them play last year in the DT Fall Festival. During the season their only bad loss was to Sporting. They will still be a tough team to beat.

Here are their links:

[url=http://www.planoyouthsoccer.org/cgi-bin/2011_2012_Comp/schedules/]http://www.planoyouthsoccer.org/cgi-bin/2011_2012_Comp/schedules/

I'm with R1 on this one. "MANCHESTER UNITED RED DEVILS 00 (TXN)", who came in 4th place in PPL are in the Qualifying tournament in the same flight as Waco Blast, TFC Blue and Texans Black.

The original question was in regards to "CCSAI MANCHESTER 00B" who are in the open tournament portion and they play the Tejanos and two Liverpool teams (Kuyt and Liddell). They played in Richardson and had what appears to be a standout season. Should be interesting!
S0cc3rD@d
S0cc3rD@d
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by indyfc 5/23/2012, 11:07 am

[quote="S0cc3rD@d"]
indyfc wrote:
R1 wrote:Look at Dallas' Chamber Classic rec league - here is the link to their team record this last season (rec league): http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=538328&History=yes[/quote]

Here are their links:

http://www.planoyouthsoccer.org/cgi-bin/2011_2012_Comp/schedules/

I'm with R1 on this one. "MANCHESTER UNITED RED DEVILS 00 (TXN)", who came in 4th place in PPL are in the Qualifying tournament in the same flight as Waco Blast, TFC Blue and Texans Black.

The original question was in regards to "CCSAI MANCHESTER 00B" who are in the open tournament portion and they play the Tejanos and two Liverpool teams (Kuyt and Liddell). They played in Richardson and had what appears to be a standout season. Should be interesting!

Well dang, let me pull my foot out my mouth and say R1 you were right and I was wrong..... My apologies!!!

Now that this is clarified, I will go back and answer the question a different way... Who cares!!! It's a rec team in a watered down tournament. Just show up, play them, and move on....
indyfc
indyfc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 00dad 5/23/2012, 1:48 pm

Now that this is clarified, I will go back and answer the question a different way... Who cares!!! It's a rec team in a watered down tournament. Just show up, play them, and move on....[/quote]

WOW Indy you were right the first time, you have stuck your foot in your mouth....this forum is not just for select players...who cares about a rec team? How about the kids out there good enough but maybe cant afford it? I think if you really love this game then it doesnt really matter what level they are playing at now does it? Evil or Very Mad
00dad
00dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by indyfc 5/23/2012, 2:46 pm

00dad wrote:

Now that this is clarified, I will go back and answer the question a different way... Who cares!!! It's a rec team in a watered down tournament. Just show up, play them, and move on....

WOW Indy you were right the first time, you have stuck your foot in your mouth....this forum is not just for select players...who cares about a rec team? How about the kids out there good enough but maybe cant afford it? I think if you really love this game then it doesnt really matter what level they are playing at now does it? Evil or Very Mad [/quote]

Sorry if that offended you or anyone else, specially anyone on that team. But I stand by my comment. If the person who asked about this team is part of DFW Tejanos or LP Kuyt, they shouldn't worry about a rec teams' history. They should get out there and just play the game and move on. If it the one of the other LP team parents asking, then I will say it again, who cares??? Only the parents of the 16 or so players on that team in all of NTX care. Unless LP Kuyt or the rec team beats DFW Tejanos twice in this tournament, the results of any games played in this tournament won't mean much.
indyfc
indyfc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 00dad 5/23/2012, 5:53 pm

Not offended, however the results of the game mean quite a bit to the kids....even if only a "rec" team.....
00dad
00dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by indyfc 5/23/2012, 10:25 pm

00dad wrote:Not offended, however the results of the game mean quite a bit to the kids....even if only a "rec" team.....

You may be right that ALL kids care about the results of a game, but kids aren't on this forum asking about their opponents. Every coach will tell their players not to worry about who they play, just go out there and give it their all.

So who does that leave to care about that rec team on this forum? That leaves only the parents of 4 teams in the tournament. Who else cares???
indyfc
indyfc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 00dad 5/24/2012, 3:35 pm

thats mighty presumptious of you to think you know who is on this forum and who is not...I know when my BB was on his "rec" team he browsed this same forum to soak up any information that he could find...guess thats what a forum is for....you have your opinion and I have mine...struck a chord with me apparently, interesting...anyhow just my .02 have a good day.. Neutral
00dad
00dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down