Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

What strong 02 teams are out there? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

What strong 02 teams are out there?

+19
chasebryant
debit
R1
creeper
momof5
Wildcat44
Soccerballs
True10
Ibystander
Cranky
Aswan
only1one
FSFFL
futbolista
ranger
tigre4now
BACKPOST
t5house
soccerkix
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What strong 02 teams are out there? Empty What strong 02 teams are out there?

Post by soccerkix 10/6/2009, 8:31 pm

I have sons that play in both 01 and 02 teams. I have heard much about 01 teams but what about 02 teams.
soccerkix
soccerkix
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

What strong 02 teams are out there? Empty Re: What strong 02 teams are out there?

Post by t5house 10/6/2009, 9:42 pm

The strongest 02 is Dallas Texans South Adames. Solar has a competitive 02 team but no one has come close to DT team as of yet.

t5house
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

What strong 02 teams are out there? Empty Re: What strong 02 teams are out there?

Post by BACKPOST 10/6/2009, 9:47 pm

t5house wrote:The strongest 02 is Dallas Texans South Adames. Solar has a competitive 02 team but no one has come close to DT team as of yet.
Just give it some time, the other teams will improve. Also, the Texans/Dynamo will come and pick off a couple of the DT South team better players.

BACKPOST
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 10/6/2009, 10:00 pm

What strong 02 teams are out there? Affraid
1 DT South 02
2 Solar Dynamo 02
3 Dallas Tigres 02
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerkix 10/6/2009, 11:04 pm

BACKPOST wrote:
t5house wrote:The strongest 02 is Dallas Texans South Adames. Solar has a competitive 02 team but no one has come close to DT team as of yet.
Just give it some time, the other teams will improve. Also, the Texans/Dynamo will come and pick off a couple of the DT South team better players.

Hey Backpost don't confuse the DT South 02 team to the 2000 group. This seems to be a tight group with a strong coach. That's a misconception about teams from the North always taking players from the South. DT South had an awesome 95 team which stayed together but left the club entirely and have a strong 97 team which were Grand Champions in Classic league.
soccerkix
soccerkix
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerkix 10/6/2009, 11:14 pm

tigre4now wrote:What strong 02 teams are out there? Affraid
1 DT South 02
2 Solar Dynamo 02
3 Dallas Tigres 02
Hey Tigre4now where is Dallas Tigres from? Where did they play before SDL?
soccerkix
soccerkix
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 10/6/2009, 11:22 pm

soccerkix wrote:
1 DT South 02
2 Solar Dynamo 02
3 Dallas Tigres 02
The team is from the east side of dallas and plays in DESA.
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerkix 10/6/2009, 11:27 pm

tigre4now wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
1 DT South 02
2 Solar Dynamo 02
3 Dallas Tigres 02

Man there are some strong teams that play in DESA. Do you know if Dallas Tigres has played either DT South 02 or Solar Dynamo 02 before?
soccerkix
soccerkix
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 10/6/2009, 11:31 pm

soccerkix wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
1 DT South 02
2 Solar Dynamo 02
3 Dallas Tigres 02

Man there are some strong teams that play in DESA. Do you know if Dallas Tigres has played either DT South 02 or Solar Dynamo 02 before?

My son plays for tigres 02 so I'm a little bias. The DT South and Dallas Tigres played earlier this year in a primetime tournament and it was a tough game but the texans showed at the end why there the best.
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerkix 10/6/2009, 11:41 pm

tigre4now wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
1 DT South 02
2 Solar Dynamo 02
3 Dallas Tigres 02

My son plays for tigres 02 so I'm a little bias. The DT South and Dallas Tigres played earlier this year in a primetime tournament and it was a tough game but the texans showed at the end why there the best.

So how are the Tigres doing in the U8 division this season? It's kind of hard to get scores from individuals on here. Sometimes you have to watch when you ask for scores cause some people get offended.
soccerkix
soccerkix
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 10/6/2009, 11:48 pm

soccerkix wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
1 DT South 02
2 Solar Dynamo 02
3 Dallas Tigres 02

So how are the Tigres doing in the U8 division this season? It's kind of hard to get scores from individuals on here. Sometimes you have to watch when you ask for scores cause some people get offended.
Well with the rain there's only being one game played. Tigres 7 - DT Denks 5.
Do you know any others?
How bout you were does your allegiance lie?
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerkix 10/7/2009, 12:04 am

tigre4now wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
soccerkix wrote:
1 DT South 02
2 Solar Dynamo 02
3 Dallas Tigres 02

Well with the rain there's only being one game played. Tigres 7 - DT Denks 5.
Do you know any others?
How bout you were does your allegiance lie?
I have been around soccer all my life and because of that I have several friends who are either coaches and or parents that are involved with different clubs so I can't show favoritism but when a team is good and its obvious no matter what club it is I will tell you. I see you guys beat Densk this season. He has a pretty good team.
soccerkix
soccerkix
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BACKPOST 10/7/2009, 9:55 am

soccerkix wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:

Hey Backpost don't confuse the DT South 02 team to the 2000 group. This seems to be a tight group with a strong coach. That's a misconception about teams from the North always taking players from the South. DT South had an awesome 95 team which stayed together but left the club entirely and have a strong 97 team which were Grand Champions in Classic league.

Not confusing the two teams. It's not just with the south, it done with all their divisions. That's just the way it is! Sorry. What strong 02 teams are out there? Bom

BACKPOST
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ranger 10/7/2009, 9:19 pm

The Dallas Texans south team is a beast. Only time will tell how long they stay together. I would not put my money on them staying together for the long haul.
ranger
ranger
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 10/7/2009, 11:03 pm

ranger wrote:The Dallas Texans south team is a beast. Only time will tell how long they stay together. I would not put my money on them staying together for the long haul.

Ranger thanks for the compliment. My sons plays on this team and we all know what we are capable of so I don't why anyone on this team will even think twice about leaving. The kids on this team and their parents are pretty tight. Almost all of our players have been on this team since the beginning.
I have seen and heard where good players leave their current team because they are on a losing team but this team seems to be going in the right direction.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by t5house 10/8/2009, 8:32 am

futbolista wrote:
ranger wrote:The Dallas Texans south team is a beast. Only time will tell how long they stay together. I would not put my money on them staying together for the long haul.

Ranger thanks for the compliment. My sons plays on this team and we all know what we are capable of so I don't why anyone on this team will even think twice about leaving. The kids on this team and their parents are pretty tight. Almost all of our players have been on this team since the beginning.
I have seen and heard where good players leave their current team because they are on a losing team but this team seems to be going in the right direction.
Well we all know that players come and go. Players leave at this age for one or two reasons...1-the parents want to be on a winning team.........2-their child is not being developed properly...........this DT 02 team is getting what they need and the coach knows where this team will be 5 years down the road. This coach develops kids. A ton of coaches at this age want the tactical portion of the game to be in place..........this coach wants both technical and tactical. Whats the point of staying in your positions if once you get the ball........you have no clue how to beat an opponent.

t5house
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BACKPOST 10/8/2009, 9:02 am

futbolista wrote:

It's really not anything about your son's 02 team, it's just the way it is with the club he plays for, it doesn't matter if the team is winning or losing. It happens every year, and each year the team they start picking off players from gets younger and younger.
Good Luck. What strong 02 teams are out there? Icon_neutral

BACKPOST
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FSFFL 10/8/2009, 11:37 am

BACKPOST wrote:
It's really not anything about your son's 02 team, it's just the way it is with the club he plays for, it doesn't matter if the team is winning or losing. It happens every year, and each year the team they start picking off players from gets younger and younger.
Backpost...be nice to these guys...let's see...02 is U8 right? They still have a good three years or so before the top players get picked up. Is this the same Adames that went to Solar after promises were broken? If so, I'm surprised to see him back at DTS.
FSFFL
FSFFL
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 10/8/2009, 11:44 am

FSFFL wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
Backpost...be nice to these guys...let's see...02 is U8 right? They still have a good three years or so before the top players get picked up. Is this the same Adames that went to Solar after promises were broken? If so, I'm surprised to see him back at DTS.
No wrong Adames. The one you are talking about is Adame. I believe that Adame is still with Solar.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by only1one 10/8/2009, 1:01 pm

futbolista wrote:
FSFFL wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
No wrong Adames. The one you are talking about is Adame. I believe that Adame is still with Solar.

Yes, he is still with Solar. But both are good coaches.
only1one
only1one
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BACKPOST 10/8/2009, 1:29 pm

FSFFL wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:

FSFFL, I thought I was being nice by giving these guys the heads up. I won't say anymore. What strong 02 teams are out there? Icon_silent

BACKPOST
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aswan 10/8/2009, 3:27 pm

Guessing the future of U8 teams based on the quality of their current players is tricky business. In my son’s age group (U15) very few of the stud players at U8 are even on the radar anymore. Many U8 flower pickers, however, are now beasts. Genetics, puberty and testosterone change everything.

Also, Backpost is doing a favor by disseminating information. I am not a Texans basher and find much to admire in their club. Parents should know, however, that behind every great U14 Texans Red team lies two or three other Texan teams crushed by cannibalization.
Aswan
Aswan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranky 10/8/2009, 4:29 pm

BACKPOST wrote:

I thought the kids associated with the Dynamo were playing for Solar

Cranky
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 10/8/2009, 5:59 pm

Aswan wrote:Guessing the future of U8 teams based on the quality of their current players is tricky business. In my son’s age group (U15) very few of the stud players at U8 are even on the radar anymore. Many U8 flower pickers, however, are now beasts. Genetics, puberty and testosterone change everything.

Also, Backpost is doing a favor by disseminating information. I am not a Texans basher and find much to admire in their club. Parents should know, however, that behind every great U14 Texans Red team lies two or three other Texan teams crushed by cannibalization.
What??? I just signed my 03 booboo up to play among cannibals? What strong 02 teams are out there? Affraid
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 10/8/2009, 6:41 pm

Cranky wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:

I thought the kids associated with the Dynamo were playing for Solar

It depends on the Dynamo coach to which team will be its club affiliate.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next