Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

00 FCD teams Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

00 FCD teams

+4
Dallas
tigre4now
BACKPOST
toohardtocall
8 posters

Go down

00 FCD teams Empty 00 FCD teams

Post by toohardtocall 10/27/2009, 12:59 pm

Curious to learn your thoughts on the FCD ranking for the East Spencer, Nova, Predator, Copa teams.

toohardtocall
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

00 FCD teams Empty Re: 00 FCD teams

Post by BACKPOST 10/27/2009, 1:05 pm

toohardtocall wrote:Curious to learn your thoughts on the FCD ranking for the East Spencer, Nova, Predator, Copa teams.
I would say :

1.Predator
2.Copa
3.East Figo
4.East Spencer

But they are all pretty close, no one is much better than the other.

BACKPOST
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 10/27/2009, 1:47 pm

Well it seems that the Toros maybe on the breaking point. I saw a few of the Toros players on the fc figo team over the weekend.

You heard it hear first!!!

lol!
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

00 FCD teams Empty Texas Toros 00"

Post by Dallas 10/27/2009, 2:42 pm

Interesting... good to know ! Well the Texas Toros game was not affected by any means.... they are still doing great ! Good luck to everyone! Very Happy Very Happy

No breaking point there!!!

Dallas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibra 10/28/2009, 8:39 am

Dallas wrote:Interesting... good to know ! Well the Texas Toros game was not affected by any means.... they are still doing great ! Good luck to everyone! 00 FCD teams Icon_biggrin 00 FCD teams Icon_biggrin

No breaking point there!!!
Inaccurate!
FC Figo has ZERO Boca/Toros players on his squad....
Ibra
Ibra
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by indyfc 10/28/2009, 10:27 am

Have you (FCD parents) heard if they are going to make a super team for Classic QT or if they are going to do what the 99's did and let every team stay in tact?
indyfc
indyfc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibra 10/28/2009, 11:05 am

indyfc wrote:Have you (FCD parents) heard if they are going to make a super team for Classic QT or if they are going to do what the 99's did and let every team stay in tact?
Not an FCD parent....
Son has a friend on the team....have heard nothing, but unless Figo is given a higher position at FCD, he I bet will stay the course as he did with the 99s.
Ibra
Ibra
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by indyfc 10/28/2009, 12:42 pm

Tigre4now, where are you getting your information from? Figo picked up a kid from Tigres, but don't know of any Toros moving over.
indyfc
indyfc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 10/28/2009, 12:52 pm

indyfc wrote:Tigre4now, where are you getting your information from? Figo picked up a kid from Tigres, but don't know of any Toros moving over.

I was at my boys game at Moss and saw one of figos coaches with about 3 of the Toros players. It was rumored a few weeks ago that the parents weren't happy with something at there game at DESA.
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BACKPOST 10/28/2009, 2:20 pm

tigre4now wrote:
indyfc wrote:Tigre4now, where are you getting your information from? Figo picked up a kid from Tigres, but don't know of any Toros moving over.

I was at my boys game at Moss and saw one of figos coaches with about 3 of the Toros players. It was rumored a few weeks ago that the parents weren't happy with something at there game at DESA.

Figo's 00s played at Cox on Sunday.

BACKPOST
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 10/28/2009, 2:26 pm

BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:

I'm not sure what the name of the coach is but he's a skinnier version of figo.
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BACKPOST 10/28/2009, 2:34 pm

tigre4now wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:

Looking at the PAL schedule there was not a 00 FCD team that played at Moss this past weekend. 00 FCD teams Suspect

BACKPOST
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibra 10/28/2009, 2:41 pm

BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:

Looking at the PAL schedule there was not a 00 FCD team that played at Moss this past weekend. 00 FCD teams Suspect
Spoke with players dad. FC Figo played at Cox on Sunday and the DESA team was in a tournament at Eastfield on Saturday and Sunday.
Ibra
Ibra
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BACKPOST 10/28/2009, 2:43 pm

Ibra wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:

Spoke with players dad. FC Figo played at Cox on Sunday and the DESA team was in a tournament at Eastfield on Saturday and Sunday.

Sounds like Tigre4now is just starting rumors! 00 FCD teams Icon_evil

BACKPOST
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 10/28/2009, 2:51 pm

BACKPOST wrote:
Ibra wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:

No sir or madam I know what I saw. I know the players that were there and I've seen the coach with the FC Dallas crew.

Who is Premier soccer club?
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibra 10/28/2009, 2:53 pm

tigre4now wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
Ibra wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:

No sir or madam I know what I saw. I know the players that were there and I've seen the coach with the FC Dallas crew.

DESA team is Brazil...seen it with my own eyes
Ibra
Ibra
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BACKPOST 10/28/2009, 2:56 pm

tigre4now wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
Ibra wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:

Don't know, but it's not the FCD Figo team. 00 FCD teams Icon_rolleyes

BACKPOST
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 10/28/2009, 2:58 pm

Ibra wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
Ibra wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:

Wrong guy but right track. He's coaching FC Dallas 01 there at DESA.
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by liebevin 10/28/2009, 3:28 pm

tigre4now wrote:
Ibra wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
Ibra wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:

This is interesting....No Boca/Toros on the FC Figo team.....only added one player since last Spring....a group of the boys are playing in DESA with one of the boys Dads coaching.....
Amazing what happens when you don't log on for a few days....
liebevin
liebevin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Galagtic 10/28/2009, 10:49 pm

tigre4now wrote:
Ibra wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
Ibra wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
tigre4now wrote:

So let me get these straight you are saying FC Dallas 01 had 00 players on team?
Galagtic
Galagtic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by indyfc 10/28/2009, 11:41 pm

Tigre4now, what you saw at Moss was the FCD coach of the the 01's talking to Toros 01 players. I know a BB that plays on the Toros 01 team and he said that there was an FCD coach talking to some of their players.Toros 00's played at Wagon Wheel on Sunday. Toros 01 played at Moss.
You got your teams crossed up!!!
By the way, it is not uncommon for coaches to know players from other teams and talk to them. That doesn't mean that they are leaving their teams. Yes, the coaches intention 9 times out of 10 is to recruit them, but talking is not confirmation that they are changing teams or that there are problems on a team.
indyfc
indyfc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 10/29/2009, 12:17 am

indyfc wrote:Tigre4now, what you saw at Moss was the FCD coach of the the 01's talking to Toros 01 players. I know a BB that plays on the Toros 01 team and he said that there was an FCD coach talking to some of their players.Toros 00's played at Wagon Wheel on Sunday. Toros 01 played at Moss.
You got your teams crossed up!!!
By the way, it is not uncommon for coaches to know players from other teams and talk to them. That doesn't mean that they are leaving their teams. Yes, the coaches intention 9 times out of 10 is to recruit them, but talking is not confirmation that they are changing teams or that there are problems on a team.

Indifc I know the toros players because my boy played for Boca. It was the fc dallas assitant coach and they were warming up with the team. I can be direct and tell you the players but whats the point only time will tell. I though somebody knew something,
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallas 10/29/2009, 11:59 am

People... pleople.... do y'all really want the 411 on this? It is like this ... you have a goalkeepers parent who are obviously unhappy about his own team having another goalie to substitute him when he can't get the job done.... parents go crying a river ....lol.... then you have other two parents whom their kids didn't get enough play time! So then the question is .... how much play time does a child merit when he is not up to par like the others? What would make them think they will with another team!
If you think about it who really cares where these kids are ... or much less give them more importance!
By the way who is this Tigre person anyway!!! Another smuck spreading wrong information huhh! lol!

Well Tigre4now this one hot off the press special delivery to you!! Lol

Dallas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down