Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Week 3 CL scores (02 Boys) Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Week 3 CL scores (02 Boys)

+14
madisonmyers
tomuchsoccer
What
babyhippo
soccermanaic77
goscore!
crazyET
NTXPARENT
Passtheball'78
02boys
accidentalelbow
toffeemate
davito
cowpukesfan
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 3 CL scores (02 Boys) Empty Week 3 CL scores (02 Boys)

Post by cowpukesfan 9/15/2012, 4:23 pm

DT South 9 Arsenal SC 2

Last edited by cowpukesfan on 9/15/2012, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Week 3 CL scores (02 Boys) Empty Re: Week 3 CL scores (02 Boys)

Post by davito 9/15/2012, 4:42 pm

More than 5..... cheers

TFC 3 Liverpool rush 2
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by toffeemate 9/15/2012, 4:45 pm

Dallas Texans 02 (Dallas) 6-0 FC Dallas Central
toffeemate
toffeemate
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 9/15/2012, 8:25 pm

This Arsenal game got TOTALLY out of hand.
After the game, a few kids got into a tussle.
Both kids were red-carded.
Per the Texans kids, this Arsenal team has kids (10 to 11 year olds) using tons of profanity.
This is what started this little fight.
But the worse part was the parents wanting to duke it out.
Then, one of the Texans dads informed me that while he was telling his son to "let's just go", this fat dude in a burnt orange t-shirt (same guy who had to be restrained by his TEENAGE SON), pushed this dad in the back. The funny part? The fat dude's WIFE pushes the Texans dad in the back also and tries to pick a fight.
The funniest part? "I" was trying to be the peace-maker.
The saddest part was that the kids got to see just how foolish their parents looked.
Are there any charges that can and should be filed for pushing? Isn't that a sort of assault?

During the game, I assume that Arsenal's parents, not all of them, don't realize or don't care that DTS's parents speak spanish also.
There was a lot of "pegale!" and "use tu cuerpo!".
Really? Hit someone? Use your body?
The same woman who said it to her kid was the same woman who screamed "He's pushing!" when her kid was knocked down.

I didn't even know about the fight until one of the Arsenal parents, who I was talking to, told me that there seems to be a fight on the field.

This dude was cool as hell.
Some of the other parents were also very polite. But damn, all it takes in a few jackasses to screw it up for everyone else.

P.S., Steelers Rule
(Just sayin' dawg)

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 9/15/2012, 9:12 pm

Solar Dynamo 3 Sporting United 1.

Talk about another TERRIBLE TEAM and even WORSE PARENTS!!! This by far, has got to be the WORST of them, including all of the years my kids played rec soccer. 3 of our boys were sidelined with injuries and one was hit so hard in the mouth he nearly lost a tooth. As our coach is picking him up off the ground and the boy is bleeding and crying these moron parents are laughing and telling our coach to hurry up and get him off the field. These are same idiots that complain when we make a clean challenge on the ball and their bb's flop to the ground yelling for penalties. I saw kids repeatedly throwing elbows, kicking kids from behind and literally jumping into kids with no attempt to play the ball whatsoever. Total CRAP!!! I thank God no one was seriously injured. Thankfully, we don't play them again for the remainder of the season. This team doesn't deserve to play at this level and I can't wait until D1 is reduced to 10 teams, as this sorry bunch should be banned.
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 02boys 9/15/2012, 10:01 pm

accidentalelbow wrote:Solar Dynamo 3 Sporting United 1.

Talk about another TERRIBLE TEAM and even WORSE PARENTS!!! This by far, has got to be the WORST of them, including all of the years my kids played rec soccer. 3 of our boys were sidelined with injuries and one was hit so hard in the mouth he nearly lost a tooth. As our coach is picking him up off the ground and the boy is bleeding and crying these moron parents are laughing and telling our coach to hurry up and get him off the field. These are same idiots that complain when we make a clean challenge on the ball and their bb's flop to the ground yelling for penalties. I saw kids repeatedly throwing elbows, kicking kids from behind and literally jumping into kids with no attempt to play the ball whatsoever. Total CRAP!!! I thank God no one was seriously injured. Thankfully, we don't play them again for the remainder of the season. This team doesn't deserve to play at this level and I can't wait until D1 is reduced to 10 teams, as this sorry bunch should be banned.

From what you describe,I can't agree with you more,hope the injured recover quickly. Cool
02boys
02boys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Passtheball'78 9/16/2012, 9:01 am

[quote="cowpukesfan"]This Arsenal game got TOTALLY out of hand.
Per the Texans kids, this Arsenal team has kids (10 to 11 year olds) using tons of profanity.
Then, one of the Texans dads informed me that while he was telling his son to "let's just go", this fat dude in a burnt orange t-shirt (same guy who had to be restrained by his TEENAGE SON), pushed this dad in the back. The funny part? The fat dude's WIFE pushes the Texans dad in the back also and tries to pick a fight.
The saddest part was that the kids got to see just how foolish their parents looked.
Are there any charges that can and should be filed for pushing? Isn't that a sort of assault?

During the game, I assume that Arsenal's parents, not all of them, don't realize or don't care that DTS's parents speak spanish also.
The same woman who said it to her kid was the same woman who screamed "He's pushing!" when her kid was knocked down.

I didn't even know about the fight until one of the Arsenal parents, who I was talking to, told me that there seems to be a fight on the field.

Some of the other parents were also very polite. But damn, all it takes in a few jackasses to screw it up for everyone else.

P.S., Steelers Rule
(Just sayin' dawg)

Who's BB from DTS stepped on an Arsenal player's face?You fail to mention that or did you forget.You're always the victim buddy.I think your the jackass that screws it up!!!

Passtheball'78
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 9/16/2012, 9:54 am

[quote="Passtheball'78"][quote="cowpukesfan"]This Arsenal game got TOTALLY out of hand.

P.S., Steelers Rule
(Just sayin' dawg)

Who's BB from DTS stepped on an Arsenal player's face?You fail to mention that or did you forget.You're always the victim buddy.I think your the jackass that screws it up!!!
[/quote]

"Jackass"?
You idiot! You whining sops where crying even before halftime.
How many times did we here some of you fools tell you kids to hit the opposing player?
You already have a history of being classless.
Hell, ask ANY team that's played your butts.
You don't play soccer, you play kickball and demolition derby.
So now you're saying a DTS kid kicked you kid in the face?
I don't believe that.
Enjoy your season clown.
You WILL be relegated to D3 next fall and then it's back to Arlington.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by NTXPARENT 9/16/2012, 10:01 am

accidentalelbow wrote:Solar Dynamo 3 Sporting United 1.

I guess you are talking about Sporting, if so this is the reflect of the coach who is a physco as well he yells and humillates his own team, what can you expect? if he does not repesct his own team. By the way Videla pig was not present at this game you were lucky other wise it would have been worse.
NTXPARENT
NTXPARENT
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 9/16/2012, 10:58 am

Sounds like the conduct on both sides may have been questionable but "pegale" doesn't mean hit someone. It translates literally to hit it or stick it. Used all the time by Spanish speakers and is the equivalent of some less knowledgeable soccer parents' "boot it!". Since when was it a bad thing to use your body? It happens all the time in big boy soccer. Shoulder to shoulder or using your body to shield, a number of other perfectly legal uses of the body. If however, they meant use your body to foul, that's another matter. But I doubt you'd get any of them to admit that. It's quite a stretch to say "pegale" was meant as "hit them". If so, my daughter's coach is telling 6 and 7 year olds to punch someone.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 9/16/2012, 11:04 am

[quote="crazyET"]Sounds like the conduct on both sides may have been questionable but "pegale" doesn't mean hit someone. It translates literally to hit it or stick it. Used all the time by Spanish speakers and is the equivalent soccer parents' "boot it!". Since when was it a bad thing to use your body? It happens all the time in big boy soccer. Shoulder to shoulder or using your body to shield, a number of other perfectly legal uses of the body. If however, they meant use your body to foul, that's another matter. But I doubt you'd get any of them to admit that. It's quite a stretch to say "pegale" was meant as "hit them". If so, my daughter's coach is telling 6 and 7 year olds to punch someone. [/quote]

Then your daughter needs a new coach.
Why are you telling a kid to "pegale" when the kid doesn't even have the ball?
Why aren't you trying to play the ball first?
Yes, there is a time when you have to use your body, but unless you saw what was happening, then don't give me this spanish translation crap.
When spanish speakers on our team and previous teams (Solar last weekend) complained about the same damn thing.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by goscore! 9/16/2012, 11:11 am

I caught the last 10-12 minutes (and after game action) of the DTS vs Arsenal match. I couldn't believe what I was watching and hearing. There were players on Arsenal that were intentionally attacking DTS boys instead of going after the ball - lunging, hands fully extended, from behind, ect. They had their parents' full support and one dad (mentioned above) was yelling at his son to go in harder and remember what he told him to do. What was so awesome was when a DTS boy literally out dribbles about 4-5 Arsenal boys who are jumping at him, hitting & hacking him, then scores. The ref had no idea if he should call it or let the boy keep going (he made the right decision, which resulted in a goal for DTS).
Last week, I watched Arsenal for a bit and found myself actually rooting for them, but what I saw yesterday was sickening. A few specific examples that can not be described as just going in hard to win the ball: One Arsenal boy w/o the ball waited until a DTS player ran past him, following the play, and threw a fist into his lower stomach, taking him to the ground - the DTS player got up after a few (play did not stop, ref was watching the ball) and did not retaliate. A little later, ball goes out for a GK and the boys are walking back, an Arsenal boy runs up behind a DTS player and smashes him from behind. DTS boy puts his hands up like I didn't do anything.
Afterwards, when clapping hands, suddenly I see a Arsenal boy, pushing 100 lbs go to a DTS boy, maybe 60 lbs and at least a head shorter, and shove him, hard. Surprisingly to the Arsenal player, the smaller boy wasn't about to take that and hits him. The Arsenal boy goes down, and parents on the sidelines explode.

goscore!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 9/16/2012, 11:22 am

Thanks for your concern but we have already moved on from that team but for reasons that have nothing to do with telling a kid to kick the ball. Your venom is palpable. It amazes me that you can cuss at someone you don't even know and who has nothing to do with this game or age group. I was simply stating my observations from more than a decade of watching youth games, including a large amount with predominantly Spanish speaking teams. I didn't mean to offend you and readily admit I didn't see the game. Relax. It's a long ride and you're going to have a coronary.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 9/16/2012, 11:37 am

[quote="goscore!"]I caught the last 10-12 minutes (and after game action) of the DTS vs Arsenal match. I couldn't believe what I was watching and hearing. There were players on Arsenal that were intentionally attacking DTS boys instead of going after the ball - lunging, hands fully extended, from behind, ect. They had their parents' full support and one dad (mentioned above) was yelling at his son to go in harder and remember what he told him to do. What was so awesome was when a DTS boy literally out dribbles about 4-5 Arsenal boys who are jumping at him, hitting & hacking him, then scores. The ref had no idea if he should call it or let the boy keep going (he made the right decision, which resulted in a goal for DTS).
Last week, I watched Arsenal for a bit and found myself actually rooting for them, but what I saw yesterday was sickening. A few specific examples that can not be described as just going in hard to win the ball: One Arsenal boy w/o the ball waited until a DTS player ran past him, following the play, and threw a fist into his lower stomach, taking him to the ground - the DTS player got up after a few (play did not stop, ref was watching the ball) and did not retaliate. A little later, ball goes out for a GK and the boys are walking back, an Arsenal boy runs up behind a DTS player and smashes him from behind. DTS boy puts his hands up like I didn't do anything.
Afterwards, when clapping hands, suddenly I see a Arsenal boy, pushing 100 lbs go to a DTS boy, maybe 60 lbs and at least a head shorter, and shove him, hard. Surprisingly to the Arsenal player, the smaller boy wasn't about to take that and hits him. The Arsenal boy goes down, and parents on the sidelines explode. [/quote]

I think he's actually 61 1/2 pounds.
But, I see that you watched just a tad bit of what was happening.
So, the DTS kids where telling the truth when they said
But according to Mr. Passtheball'78, this never happened.
These kids played DIRTY, because they were just listening to Daddy and Mommy.
If they didn't, imagine what the ride home would have been like.
Coach Raymond's a pretty decent coach, and I won't knock him.
The Arsenal team manager did get those parents together after the game about this outrageous behavior.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 9/16/2012, 11:40 am

[quote="cowpukesfan"][quote="goscore!"]I caught the last 10-12 minutes (and after game action) of the DTS vs Arsenal match. I couldn't believe what I was watching and hearing. There were players on Arsenal that were intentionally attacking DTS boys instead of going after the ball - lunging, hands fully extended, from behind, ect. They had their parents' full support and one dad (mentioned above) was yelling at his son to go in harder and remember what he told him to do. What was so awesome was when a DTS boy literally out dribbles about 4-5 Arsenal boys who are jumping at him, hitting & hacking him, then scores. The ref had no idea if he should call it or let the boy keep going (he made the right decision, which resulted in a goal for DTS).
Afterwards, when clapping hands, suddenly I see a Arsenal boy, pushing 100 lbs go to a DTS boy, maybe 60 lbs and at least a head shorter, and shove him, hard. Surprisingly to the Arsenal player, the smaller boy wasn't about to take that and hits him. The Arsenal boy goes down, and parents on the sidelines explode. [/quote]

I think he's actually 61 1/2 pounds.
But, I see that you watched just a tad bit of what was happening.
So, the DTS kids where telling the truth when they said
But according to Mr. Passtheball'78, this never happened.
These kids played DIRTY, because they were just listening to Daddy and Mommy.
If they didn't, imagine what the ride home would have been like.
Coach Raymond's a pretty decent coach, and I won't knock him.
The Arsenal team manager did get those parents together after the game about this outrageous behavior.
I will check with our office attorney and see if the police can have charges filed on that dad and mother who pushed our dad.
That's an assault charge.
Once I get the right statute and get with the assaulted dad, we will be at the next Arsenal game with either DPD or the campus police.
This should not have happened. And an example must be made that Classic League will not tolerate this.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Passtheball'78 9/16/2012, 1:54 pm

goscore! wrote:I caught the last 10-12 minutes (and after game action) of the DTS vs Arsenal match. I couldn't believe what I was watching and hearing. There were players on Arsenal that were intentionally attacking DTS boys instead of going after the ball - lunging, hands fully extended, from behind, ect. They had their parents' full support and one dad (mentioned above) was yelling at his son to go in harder and remember what he told him to do. What was so awesome was when a DTS boy literally out dribbles about 4-5 Arsenal boys who are jumping at him, hitting & hacking him, then scores. The ref had no idea if he should call it or let the boy keep going (he made the right decision, which resulted in a goal for DTS).
Afterwards, when clapping hands, suddenly I see a Arsenal boy, pushing 100 lbs go to a DTS boy, maybe 60 lbs and at least a head shorter, and shove him, hard. Surprisingly to the Arsenal player, the smaller boy wasn't about to take that and hits him. The Arsenal boy goes down, and parents on the sidelines explode.

Poor DTS always the victim.Lets not forget your BB kicked that boy in the face.
You always come on this forum & brag about your wins.Every team always plays kickball.
Stupid DTS parents!!!

Passtheball'78
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Week 3 CL scores (02 Boys) Empty Wow

Post by soccermanaic77 9/16/2012, 2:12 pm

If the ref let all this go on the sporting/solar game. Kids getting injured,tackle from back, smacking his hand, changing there diapers, parents yelling at other parents,parents crying, parents pointing fingers, his kid my kid , he said she said, then wow! Ref u suck. pirat
soccermanaic77
soccermanaic77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by goscore! 9/16/2012, 4:09 pm

Passtheball'78 wrote:
goscore! wrote:I caught the last 10-12 minutes (and after game action) of the DTS vs Arsenal match. I couldn't believe what I was watching and hearing. There were players on Arsenal that were intentionally attacking DTS boys instead of going after the ball - lunging, hands fully extended, from behind, ect. They had their parents' full support and one dad (mentioned above) was yelling at his son to go in harder and remember what he told him to do. What was so awesome was when a DTS boy literally out dribbles about 4-5 Arsenal boys who are jumping at him, hitting & hacking him, then scores. The ref had no idea if he should call it or let the boy keep going (he made the right decision, which resulted in a goal for DTS).

You always come on this forum & brag about your wins.Every team always plays kickball.
Stupid DTS parents!!!

I am not saying DTS was a victim. DTS was holding their own just fine, I didn't see any player that had to be removed from the field. Arsenal was trying to take out the DTS boys - either by injury or getting them angry enough to get a red card - but was unsuccessful during the game. That's the point that is being made.

This is just what I saw...maybe what you are saying happened before I got there, I don't know. If you are referring to the after game scuffle (I think I did glimpse a kick - not sure it actually landed), really, what do you expect? If a person nearly 2x my size attacked me I'd fight until I was sure the other person was contained. Everyone should expect before they lay hands on another, that the person is going to fight back. Do you think that DTS boy should of just allowed that bigger kid to push & hit him instead?

No one is bragging about wins. Although that brings up another point...After winning 9-2, why would DTS go over and start a fight, seems logical that the losing team would be the mad ones!

"I will check with our office attorney and see if the police can have charges filed on that dad and mother who pushed our dad.
Once I get the right statute and get with the assaulted dad, we will be at the next Arsenal game with either DPD or the campus police.
This should not have happened. And an example must be made that Classic League will not tolerate this."

Absolutely! That is outrageous behavior and should not be accepted. Hats off to the dad this happened to, for not escalating the situation and for handling it the way decent adults should!

goscore!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Week 3 CL scores (02 Boys) Empty The discussion

Post by soccermanaic77 9/16/2012, 5:03 pm

Let the kids decide at the end of season. 1st place will decide and tell all. pirat
soccermanaic77
soccermanaic77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Passtheball'78 9/16/2012, 6:07 pm

goscore! wrote:
Passtheball'78 wrote:

Stupid DTS parents!!!

I am not saying DTS was a victim. DTS was holding their own just fine, I didn't see any player that had to be removed from the field. Arsenal was trying to take out the DTS boys - either by injury or getting them angry enough to get a red card - but was unsuccessful during the game. That's the point that is being made.

This is just what I saw...maybe what you are saying happened before I got there, I don't know. If you are referring to the after game scuffle (I think I did glimpse a kick - not sure it actually landed), really, what do you expect? If a person nearly 2x my size attacked me I'd fight until I was sure the other person was contained. Everyone should expect before they lay hands on another, that the person is going to fight back. Do you think that DTS boy should of just allowed that bigger kid to push & hit him instead?

No one is bragging about wins. Although that brings up another point...After winning 9-2, why would DTS go over and start a fight, seems logical that the losing team would be the mad ones!

"I will check with our office attorney and see if the police can have charges filed on that dad and mother who pushed our dad.
This should not have happened. And an example must be made that Classic League will not tolerate this."

Absolutely! That is outrageous behavior and should not be accepted. Hats off to the dad this happened to, for not escalating the situation and for handling it the way decent adults should!

goscore!,Your an idiot. You know you watched the whole game.You have multiple user names.You know your Cowpukesfan.Once again stupid DTS parent!!

Passtheball'78
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Passtheball'78 9/16/2012, 6:13 pm

Somebody explain to me how is it ok that a DTS player kicks another kid's face.How is it ok for any kid to kick another kid's face???

Passtheball'78
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by goscore! 9/16/2012, 6:33 pm

Passtheball'78 wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Passtheball'78 wrote:

Stupid DTS parents!!!

goscore!,Your an idiot. You know you watched the whole game.You have multiple user names.You know your Cowpukesfan.Once again stupid DTS parent!!

No, I'm really not...I only have 1 user name, but you can think what you want. I do happen to know the DTS coach and manager, and think they are great people.
Passtheball'78, of course its not OK for a kid to kick another in the face. But looking at the entire situation, is it OK to defend yourself from an attacker 2x your size? I clearly saw the bigger kid aggressively approach the DTS player, shove him and attempt to hit him. The smaller kid just swung and kicked. The swing connected, its questionable whether the kick did or did not.

goscore!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermanaic77 9/16/2012, 6:37 pm

Its not ok to kick any kid in the face, period unless they were in karate. pirat
soccermanaic77
soccermanaic77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 9/16/2012, 7:54 pm

[quote="soccermanaic77"]Its not ok to kick any kid in the face, period unless they were in karate. pirat [/quote]

Agreed.

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 9/16/2012, 8:03 pm

[quote="Passtheball'78"][quote="goscore!"][quote="Passtheball'78"][quote="goscore!"]I caught the last 10-12 minutes (and after game action) of the DTS vs Arsenal match. I couldn't believe what I was watching and hearing. There were players on Arsenal that were intentionally attacking DTS boys instead of going after the ball - lunging, hands fully extended, from behind, ect. They had their parents' full support and one dad (mentioned above) was yelling at his son to go in harder and remember what he told him to do. What was so awesome was when a DTS boy literally out dribbles about 4-5 Arsenal boys who are jumping at him, hitting & hacking him, then scores. The ref had no idea if he should call it or let the boy keep going (he made the right decision, which resulted in a goal for DTS).

Stupid DTS parents!!![/quote]

I am not saying DTS was a victim. DTS was holding their own just fine, I didn't see any player that had to be removed from the field. Arsenal was [i]trying[/i] to take out the DTS boys - either by injury or getting them angry enough to get a red card - but was unsuccessful during the game. That's the point that is being made.

Absolutely! That is outrageous behavior and should not be accepted. Hats off to the dad this happened to, for not escalating the situation and for handling it the way decent adults should! [/quote]

[/quote]

That's right goscore! Why am I/we using so many usernames.
Darn it! Sherlock surmised my/our identity.
This is the same genius who's BB did nothing wrong. He comes on here whining that DTS is whining. And he's looking up crap about who's who on a stupid forum.
Look dude, enjoy D1 while you can, okay.
Nobody hates you.
Want a cookie? I'll buy you a dozen as long as you just shut the hell up.
Geez man. Wah, wah, wahhhhhh!
Big bad DTS is picking on widdle bitty Arsenal.
Well, teach the boys to keep their hands to themselves.
I'm not going to call you an idiot. Why should I remind you of what you are?

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next