Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

5v5 Futsal Tournament Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

5v5 Futsal Tournament

+12
Soccerinsanity
GoalieMom20
soccerbasic
que
accidentalelbow
go99
omega striker
PG-Boy
R1
Ibystander
Axxman
NTXPARENT
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

5v5 Futsal Tournament Empty 5v5 Futsal Tournament

Post by NTXPARENT 9/15/2012, 4:50 pm

EXPERIENCE DSC FUTSAL
1st Place Prize: $200 Gift Certificate to Soccer Corner
DATE: Sunday September 23
COST: $150/team (10 player max roster)

COMPETITIVE DIVISIONS:
'99 Boys
'00 Boys
'01 Boys
12 MINUTE HALVES.....3 GAMES GUARANTEED!
INDOOR SHOES REQUIRED

REGISTER ON-LINE OR IN PERSON BY SEPT. 21, 2012 SPACE IS LIMITED

www.dallassoccercenter.com
469-878-2567
info@dallassoccercenter.com
NTXPARENT
NTXPARENT
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

5v5 Futsal Tournament Empty Re: 5v5 Futsal Tournament

Post by Axxman 9/18/2012, 10:40 pm

We have a few 99 teams ready to go but need to get to 8. Anyone interested in putting a 99 team together? If we get 8 teams each team will play a min. of 4 games. Not bad for $150 !

Please let me know.

BTW, any club or coach that does not allow kids to play pick-up or an occasional futsal tourny for fun, is doing so for nothing more than selfish reasons. Don't give in......

Come check it out for yourself, the kids love it which is only going to make them better players.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 9/19/2012, 9:05 am

Axxman wrote:
BTW, any club or coach that does not allow kids to play pick-up or an occasional futsal tourny for fun, is doing so for nothing more than selfish reasons. Don't give in......
The dark side is strong, and the alliance is weak. Help me, Obi Wan.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by R1 9/19/2012, 9:59 am

Axxman wrote:We have a few 99 teams ready to go but need to get to 8. Anyone interested in putting a 99 team together? If we get 8 teams each team will play a min. of 4 games. Not bad for $150 !

Please let me know.

Come check it out for yourself, the kids love it which is only going to make them better players.

Been there a few times - the pickup there on Sundays is really good. Unfortunately can't go this weekend though. Will be there next time though.
R1
R1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 9/19/2012, 10:20 am

RE: '01B category

Do you still have slots open?

ODP for the '01Bs is in the morning at IAD, do you know what time the '01Bs will be playing in this DSC futsal tournament?
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/19/2012, 11:02 am

PG-Boy wrote:RE: '01B category

Do you still have slots open?

ODP for the '01Bs is in the morning at IAD, do you know what time the '01Bs will be playing in this DSC futsal tournament?

Please call Claudia Gordillo at 469-878-2567 for information on the 01s. I am only helping with the 99 age group.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/19/2012, 12:09 pm

Axxman wrote:We have a few 99 teams ready to go but need to get to 8. Anyone interested in putting a 99 team together? If we get 8 teams each team will play a min. of 4 games. Not bad for $150 !

Please let me know.

so PA players are a NO-GO here? tongue
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/19/2012, 12:45 pm

Not all PA teams, just from a certain two that I know of. But it's not only PA, I know of a couple other coaches from other clubs that enforce the unwritten rule and we as parents shouldn't let them get away with it.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/19/2012, 1:08 pm

Okay we know the dark lord HN is one of those, who is the other? Surely not smudgie fingers (KS)? Andro is glad to have players so clearly not them. Don't tell me FCD has come down with a fun ban? Okay people give up the names. Let's find out who is on the No Fun Committee.

1. Hassan
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/19/2012, 4:10 pm

sure is quiet in here. lol
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/19/2012, 4:12 pm

go99 wrote:Okay we know the dark lord HN is one of those, who is the other? Surely not smudgie fingers (KS)? Andro is glad to have players so clearly not them. Don't tell me FCD has come down with a fun ban? Okay people give up the names. Let's find out who is on the No Fun Committee.

1. Hassan

Okay word on the street is that Willy Wonka is also a card carrying member of the no fun committee. So that makes it:

1. Hassan
2. Wilco
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 9/19/2012, 4:26 pm

go99 wrote:
go99 wrote:Okay we know the dark lord HN is one of those, who is the other? Surely not smudgie fingers (KS)? Andro is glad to have players so clearly not them. Don't tell me FCD has come down with a fun ban? Okay people give up the names. Let's find out who is on the No Fun Committee.

1. Hassan

Okay word on the street is that Willy Wonka is also a card carrying member of the no fun committee. So that makes it:

1. Hassan
2. Wilco
he doesnt have a PA team? scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by R1 9/19/2012, 6:23 pm

omega striker wrote:

Please let me know.

so PA players are a NO-GO here? tongue

I've seen several PA players there - not sure they are violating any rules with their team by playing there, but whatever - its not really organized in any way like a league or anything - banning playing there would be like saying you cant go down to the park and play with your friends or something like that.
R1
R1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/19/2012, 7:31 pm

It doesn't have to be a PA team to have an Ahole coach. And make parents parents affraid.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalelbow 9/19/2012, 10:25 pm

Axxman wrote:Not all PA teams, just from a certain two that I know of. But it's not only PA, I know of a couple other coaches from other clubs that enforce the unwritten rule and we as parents shouldn't let them get away with it.

Agreed. We pay the clubs, so they should work for us and if they don't like it we simply take our kids and $$$ elsewhere. Plus, pickup is great and what's even better is clubs aren't represented, so the kids get to play with anyone they want (at least that is the case at IAD). At some point the clubs will figure it out or find more kids and their parents $$$ going to better and more enjoyable programs. Time to stick it to the man!
accidentalelbow
accidentalelbow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 9/21/2012, 7:58 pm

Compliments to the Dallas Soccer Center staff. They were flexible and worked around the '01 ODP camp on Sunday. As a result, my friend and I were able to register two teams into this fun tourney. I can't wait to see the new futsal facility.

A bit of trivia; the same venue was called the Richardson Soccer Center way back in the mid 80s. It was the first "real" indoor soccer place in the metroplex. My high school buddies and I actually played in an adult league the summer after we graduated. It was my first experience in an adult world; registering, coaching and managing a team of 18 year olds. I remember playing a particular team of guys in their 30s and thinking, man, they are OLD. The place used to also host a division for all the local community college soccer teams, too. I think the first incarnation of the place went out of business when the jumbo sized (in comparison) Inwood Soccer Center was opened, followed by the Soccer Spectrum a few years later. I played in those places, too, when they were new.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

5v5 Futsal Tournament Empty City Futsal.... the place to play Futsal

Post by que 9/24/2012, 8:31 pm

If you want the real deal with Futsal go to City Futsal. i have been to so many places that say they are playing Futsal but they are not being true to the game. The courts are never the right size and most of the time they are played on turf with a soccer ball?!? With City Futsal you get the true game and the most knowledge of the game, i mean these guys play on the Futsal National Team and have direct ties with Santos FC in Brazil. I hear they are sending Kids to play and train with teams in Brazil. anyways... Check them out CityFutsal.com.

You Pay For What You Get!

que
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 9/24/2012, 11:34 pm

The futsal tournament at Dallas Soccer Center was fenomenal this weekend. 11 teams in the 99 age group, a great environment, great price, and great soccer. Kids had a blast and we will put a team in again the next go around.

If you want to promote City Futsal go right ahead but why at the expense of others? Show a little class. Twins are great but perhaps not for everyone. Nothing wrong with a little competition and in fact, us consumers appreciate the options.

And for the record, you get what you pay for.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 9/24/2012, 11:42 pm

que wrote:If you want the real deal with Futsal go to City Futsal. i have been to so many places that say they are playing Futsal but they are not being true to the game. The courts are never the right size and most of the time they are played on turf with a soccer ball?!?

IAD does meet both the FIFA Futsal and FIBA Basketball dimensions, true. Same for the playing surface. So you are correct about the courts. But you can get the same courts by renting space at most municipal recreation centers or private sports club, church, or school with a gym. The IAD facility is really nice, though, I agree.

What differentiate's City Futsal is the excellent coaching staff and their development program. This is a big plus. They are indeed a shining star.

However, we shouldn't discount other places (indoor with walls, futsal on carpet, outdoor caged fields, etc.) because they don't specifically meet the EXACT FIFA Futsal court size and/or playing surface. They all have a role to fill for our boys. My boy played yesterday at both IAD and Dallas Soccer Center. He had fun at both places. Both are good for his development. The good folks at DSC are courteous, hardworking, and have a passion for the sport. To me, that makes City Futsal and DSC, equal.

There's different strokes for different folks. Heck, my boy and his friends love Universal Soccer, Indoor Soccer Zone, Sole Roll, Inwood Soccer Center, Mesquite Soccer Center, Freddy Field, Blue Sky Allen, World Cup Soccer, Soccer Spectrum, Nino's, Duncanville Sports Plaza and all the fun footie places around town, too. Dallas is fortunate to have such a cornucopia of soccer options and the owners of these facilities. The owners pour their blood, sweat and tears into these small businesses.

PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/25/2012, 8:56 am

que wrote:If you want the real deal with Futsal go to City Futsal. i have been to so many places that say they are playing Futsal but they are not being true to the game. The courts are never the right size and most of the time they are played on turf with a soccer ball?!? With City Futsal you get the true game and the most knowledge of the game, i mean these guys play on the Futsal National Team and have direct ties with Santos FC in Brazil. I hear they are sending Kids to play and train with teams in Brazil. anyways... Check them out CityFutsal.com.

You Pay For What You Get!

Santos in Brazil closed it's futsal team scratch

Anyway why does it matter the field size of this or surface of that? Unless you are preparing yourself for that big time professional futsal league here. Who cares about the "real deal". DSC is fun and the staff does a great job of making it a fun enviornment and it's extremely affordable.

you get what you work for and earn because you can't pay for it
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbasic 9/25/2012, 9:46 am

The center is really nice and the management are great, the one problem is they say it is futsal and is nothing near the true game. They need to call it another name and do not compare it to City Futsal, because that is the real game. My BB has played both and City Futsal is hands down the better choice by far.

soccerbasic
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 9/25/2012, 10:12 am

how much does it cost to just go play at city futsal
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by GoalieMom20 9/25/2012, 10:31 am

They have Friday night pick up games for both youth and adults from 6pm-7:30pm. $8 if you regsiter online and $10 for walkins. It's a great time, we take the BB whenever possible.

GoalieMom20
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 9/25/2012, 11:53 am

Where are they both located? And which have what times for pick-up games? I'm afraid I'll show up at the wrong one on the wrong day! drunken
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by que 9/25/2012, 12:55 pm

Sorry to give you all the wrong impression, my point is that if its not played on a court and the ball is not the correct ball then lets not call it Futsal. And yes the pro team in Santos closed but the program for all the youth is still there. Yes we are so fortunate to have all these great facilities in our metroplex and appreciate the work from all those businesses, but I don't appreciate false advertisement. It does matter that Futsal is played on a court and that its played with a FUTSAL ball, if not it takes away from the whole point of the sport... DEVELOPING foot skills and confidence with the ball. In my opinion playing in general is great be it 3v3 on the street or futsal. After all you don't go to the store to buy oranges but buy apples instead.

que
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next