Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Top Ten Reason Scores Aren't Posted Promptly  Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Top Ten Reason Scores Aren't Posted Promptly

+9
PG-Boy
odie1993
OnestrikeOnegoal
krowdkontrol
wembleys
Madcap
thegrandinquisitor
bunited
Freeatlast
13 posters

Go down

Top Ten Reason Scores Aren't Posted Promptly  Empty Top Ten Reason Scores Aren't Posted Promptly

Post by Freeatlast 9/23/2012, 7:33 pm

Number 10: The Masons
Number 9: All commissioners are required to be out of town when games are being played
Number 8: Because we volunteered to post them
Number 7: No one gets mad when you post them promptly
Number 6: Bribes
Number 5: I didn't see any scoreboard
Number 4: Mistakenly went to a football game
Number 3: Perverse Delight
Number 2: Occupy Richland
Number 1: It's Tradition!

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Top Ten Reason Scores Aren't Posted Promptly  Empty Re: Top Ten Reason Scores Aren't Posted Promptly

Post by bunited 9/23/2012, 7:40 pm

lol!
bunited
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Top Ten Reason Scores Aren't Posted Promptly  Empty Re: Top Ten Reason Scores Aren't Posted Promptly

Post by thegrandinquisitor 9/24/2012, 11:56 am

Ahem. . . I take offense to Number 10!

P.S. The Boys Forum is funnier than the Girls. I need to stop by more.
thegrandinquisitor
thegrandinquisitor
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Madcap 9/24/2012, 1:03 pm

I called the CCSAI office about the scores not being posted. Here is the transcript of the call. Honest to goodness. tongue
CCSAI Volunteer: “You want Answers?”
Me: “I think we are entitled to them!”
CCSAI Volunteer: “You want Answers?!”
Me: “I want the truth”
CCSAI Volunteer: “You can’t handle the truth!”
CCSAI (continuing): “Son, we live in a world that requires youth soccer leagues. And those leagues must be ran by somebody. Who’s going to run them? You? You, Mr. Soccer Dad with a QPR jersey? We have a greater responsibility that you can possibly fathom. You scoff at our 1 to 3 divisions and you curse our concession stand. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what we know: That while the refs we are willing to employ are terrible, it drives the Standings. And my very existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, drives Standings! You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at practices….you want me on that Volunteer Board. You NEED me on that volunteer board.
We use words like relegation, promotion, differential and field marshall. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent running a league. You use them as a punch line!
I have neither the time or inclination to explain myself to people who rise and sleep under the very league that I provide and then question the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just say “thank you” and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bright orange vest and walkie talkie. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you’re entitled to!”
Me: “Did you intentionally post the scores late?”
CCSAI Volunteer: “I did the job I was hired to do”
CCSAI Volunteer: “ Your G-Damn right I did!”

Last edited by Madcap on 9/24/2012, 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Madcap
Madcap
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wembleys 9/24/2012, 1:13 pm

omg... you really are insane!! lol!
wembleys
wembleys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited 9/24/2012, 1:18 pm

LOL does NOT do that justice!!! Freakin hilarious!
bunited
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 9/24/2012, 1:27 pm

Madcap wrote:I called the CCSAI office about the scores not being posted. Here is the transcript of the call. Honest to goodness. tongue
CCSAI (continuing): “Son, we live in a world that requires youth soccer leagues. And those leagues must be ran by somebody. Who’s going to run them? You? You, Mr. Soccer Dad with a jersey? We have a greater responsibility that you can possibly fathom. You scoff at our 1 to 3 divisions and you curse our concession stand. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what we know: That while the refs we are willing to employ are terrible, it drives the Standings. And my very existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, drives Standings! You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at practices….you want me on that Volunteer Board. You NEED me on that volunteer board.
We use words like relegation, promotion, differential and field marshall. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent running a league. You use them as a punch line!
I have neither the time or inclination to explain myself to people who rise and sleep under the very league that I provide and then question the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just say “thank you” and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bright orange vest and walkie talkie. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you’re entitled to!”

Classic sir...Classic. cheers
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/24/2012, 1:28 pm

Madcap wrote:I called the CCSAI office about the scores not being posted. Here is the transcript of the call. Honest to goodness. tongue
CCSAI (continuing): “Son, we live in a world that requires youth soccer leagues. And those leagues must be ran by somebody. Who’s going to run them? You? You, Mr. Soccer Dad with a jersey? We have a greater responsibility that you can possibly fathom. You scoff at our 1 to 3 divisions and you curse our concession stand. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what we know: That while the refs we are willing to employ are terrible, it drives the Standings. And my very existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, drives Standings! You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at practices….you want me on that Volunteer Board. You NEED me on that volunteer board.

cheers
I bow before your superior wit!

Back to top Go down

Post by OnestrikeOnegoal 9/24/2012, 1:32 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:

cheers
I bow before your superior wit!
I needed this today awsome.... cheers
OnestrikeOnegoal
OnestrikeOnegoal
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/24/2012, 1:36 pm

Holy crap that was funny!!!!!! Gracias amigo!

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 9/24/2012, 1:42 pm

I just cried a little... afro
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 9/24/2012, 1:52 pm

Jack can totally pull-off the Classic League version, 'A Too-Few Good Soccer Men'.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 9/24/2012, 3:16 pm

CCSAI (continuing): “Son, we live in a world that requires youth soccer leagues. And those leagues must be ran by somebody. Who’s going to run them? You? You, Mr. Soccer Dad with a QPR jersey? We have a greater responsibility that you can possibly fathom. You scoff at our 1 to 3 divisions and you curse our concession stand. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what we know: That while the refs we are willing to employ are terrible, it drives the Standings. And my very existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, drives Standings! You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at practices….you want me on that Volunteer Board. You NEED me on that volunteer board.

Sir, I can honestly say that it is an honor to virtually know you! Made my week!!!

PS You have way too much time on your hands!
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker 9/24/2012, 6:35 pm

Best post o the season so far! lol!

Joker
Joker
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 9/24/2012, 9:37 pm

cheers

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by forbin 9/24/2012, 10:16 pm

Pure genious!!!

forbin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 9/24/2012, 11:10 pm

forbin wrote:

Pure genious!!!

Genious doesn't even do this justice . So F-in funny it almost brought back ye old turf monster days , When people actually had a frekin sense of humor served with a side of smart ass sarcasm. Very Happy Very Happy
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/25/2012, 6:48 am

I wonder what their poster names on here are? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down