Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

97's Lets have some fun Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

97's Lets have some fun

+4
Freeatlast
socmom3
Crochet
punisher
8 posters

Go down

97's Lets have some fun Empty 97's Lets have some fun

Post by punisher 11/8/2009, 7:30 pm

Alright guys and gals you can play if you want this will be fun. If you can make an allstar team with the D1 97s, teams 1-10 who do you select on that team . i'will give it the 1st go - (forwards) #21 andro, #99 fcdy, #15 dtrs , and figo's top player -( mids) #10 dtrs, #21 fcdy, #9 solar , #7 fcdb -(fullbacks) # 7 fcdy, #15 andro,#2 solar red, #7 dtrw, - (goalkeeper) #1 fcdy, #1solar. and this would be my allstar team , i know i'v missed some good talent but i'm going with what i'v seen now and over the years. who makes your team

punisher
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

97's Lets have some fun Empty Re: 97's Lets have some fun

Post by Crochet 11/8/2009, 9:15 pm

punisher wrote:Alright guys and gals you can play if you want this will be fun. If you can make an allstar team with the D1 97s, teams 1-10 who do you select on that team . i'will give it the 1st go - (forwards) #21 andro, #99 fcdy, #15 dtrs , and figo's top player -( mids) #10 dtrs, #21 fcdy, #9 solar , #7 fcdb -(fullbacks) # 7 fcdy, #15 andro,#2 solar red, #7 dtrw, - (goalkeeper) #1 fcdy, #1solar. and this would be my allstar team , i know i'v missed some good talent but i'm going with what i'v seen now and over the years. who makes your team
Who makes my team? I will tell you who doesnt. The player listed above who is your son.
Posts like this are pathetic.
Crochet
Crochet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 11/8/2009, 10:33 pm

Crochet wrote:
punisher wrote:Alright guys and gals you can play if you want this will be fun. If you can make an allstar team with the D1 97s, teams 1-10 who do you select on that team . i'will give it the 1st go - (forwards) #21 andro, #99 fcdy, #15 dtrs , and figo's top player -( mids) #10 dtrs, #21 fcdy, #9 solar , #7 fcdb -(fullbacks) # 7 fcdy, #15 andro,#2 solar red, #7 dtrw, - (goalkeeper) #1 fcdy, #1solar. and this would be my allstar team , i know i'v missed some good talent but i'm going with what i'v seen now and over the years. who makes your team
Who makes my team? I will tell you who doesnt. The player listed above who is your son.
Posts like this are pathetic.

Agreed... 97's Lets have some fun Confused
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 11/8/2009, 11:15 pm

I don't have a dog in this fight, since I don't have a 97 and I don't know all the teams well enough in the division where I do to even try proposing an all star team, but I don't really see what would be wrong with naming one. When I was a kid they used to do it every year in baseball, then they even had them play an all star game. I don't recall it doing any harm. Or is the complaint just because you figure the poster has put his/her own kid on the dream team?

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by b0013 11/8/2009, 11:32 pm

What's so "pathetic" about throwing together a cyber All Star team......
b0013
b0013
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Crochet 11/9/2009, 7:26 am

A. One of the well known rules of these boards is not to identify players by number or name. An all-star list by necessity violates that rule.
B. Human nature tells us that the poster's BB is on that list and the real purpose of the post is ego driven.
C. It's 13 year old soccer. There's really no need for such talk.
Hence, I stand by my use of the term "pathetic".
Crochet
Crochet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by punisher 11/9/2009, 5:41 pm

Crochet wrote:A. One of the well known rules of these boards is not to identify players by number or name. An all-star list by necessity violates that rule.
B. Human nature tells us that the poster's BB is on that list and the real purpose of the post is ego driven.
you got to be kidding me,it was just for fun i'm assuming i didn't name your bb. sorry about that yours can be on the team as well and no my bb is not on the team i enjoy watching him play but i also take notice that their are some talented 97's. i just invited you to play and not for your ignorant comments

punisher
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Crochet 11/9/2009, 8:25 pm

punisher wrote:
Crochet wrote:A. One of the well known rules of these boards is not to identify players by number or name. An all-star list by necessity violates that rule.
you got to be kidding me,it was just for fun i'm assuming i didn't name your bb. sorry about that yours can be on the team as well and no my bb is not on the team i enjoy watching him play but i also take notice that their are some talented 97's. i just invited you to play and not for your ignorant comments
No, I'm not kidding. I dont even have a 97. I just troll for pathetic posts and call BS when I see them. Yours is the most pathetic one I've seen in a while.
Remind me which one is your son?
Crochet
Crochet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Turftoe96 11/10/2009, 7:51 am

Crochet wrote:
punisher wrote:
No, I'm not kidding. I dont even have a 97. I just troll for pathetic posts and call BS when I see them. Yours is the most pathetic one I've seen in a while.
I could care less about an all star team but the most "pathetic" thing I've read so far is the fact that you like trolling this website for "pathetic" post and calling BS. Now we know 2 things about you, you enjoying crocheting and trolling this website for pathetic post. Sounds like hanging out with you is a constant party! 97's Lets have some fun Icon_eek
Maybe you should get out of the house a little more.
Turftoe96
Turftoe96
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maradona11 11/10/2009, 8:18 am

Turftoe96 wrote:
Crochet wrote:
punisher wrote:
I could care less about an all star team but the most "pathetic" thing I've read so far is the fact that you like trolling this website for "pathetic" post and calling BS. Now we know 2 things about you, you enjoying crocheting and trolling this website for pathetic post. Sounds like hanging out with you is a constant party! 97's Lets have some fun Icon_eek
Ouch! Punisher, I would play - but I just don't know the players that well. Although, some of the players you mentioned are great players! I've watched them play for 2-3 years now and they sure make the game fun for us to watch! 97's Lets have some fun Icon_bounce
maradona11
maradona11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by punisher 11/10/2009, 6:40 pm

Turftoe96 wrote:
Crochet wrote:
punisher wrote:
Trolling? you don't have a 97 and i'm the one trolling . sounds like your the one trolling. take the stick out your a** and maybe you can have some fun with it if not a give a rats a** what you think biiaa*** 97's Lets have some fun Icon_biggrin

punisher
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheSurface 11/10/2009, 11:26 pm

I know you meant no harm, and perhaps "Crochet" was not as diplomatic as s/he could have been .. but the point remains: it is generally considered bad form to be discussing specific kids on the boards by name (or number, which is about the same).
OnTheSurface
OnTheSurface
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down