Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

97 Dallas Cup Scenerios Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

97 Dallas Cup Scenerios

5 posters

Go down

97 Dallas Cup Scenerios Empty 97 Dallas Cup Scenerios

Post by True10 11/8/2009, 7:56 pm

Assuming the Dallas Cup invites the top 4 teams after the first half of the season is completed:

1. DTRS is in and game against DTRW is just to garantee the league lead.

2. FCD has not mathematically secured a spot but realistically no one will get near the +21 goal diff. even if they end on 16 pts. They have 2 games left against FCDG and DTR, they will need both games if they have their eyes on a league title.

3. Andro Red is not in yet sitting on 13 pts with one game to go against Tej. A win should do it but a goal diff. of +2 will have them score watching.

4. DTR not in and has the task of playing FCD in their final. 13 pts and a goal diff of just +1 might not be enough. They need to win.

5. FCDG has 2 games left against club mates FCD then FCDB, lets play family feud. 11 pts and a -1 goal diff. Win both and they are in anything else is a no go.

6. FCDB still controls their own destiny. 10 pts and a +4 goal diff. They have Solar and FCDG to finish out and need both games. If they split they will need help but their goal diff should help if they end on 13 pts but 16 would get them in.

7. Solar also has 2 games left but the important one is against FCDB in which a lose would increase their -2 goal diff and keep them on 10pts. They need to win both and have FCDG beat FCDB and lose to FCD and DTR lose and hope goal diff falls in the favor.
8-10. SR, DTRW and Tej. with one game left each has been eliminated. SR could play the spoiler role against Solar and Tej. could also spoil Andro Red Dallas Cup spot.
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

97 Dallas Cup Scenerios Empty Re: 97 Dallas Cup Scenerios

Post by socmom3 11/8/2009, 8:01 pm

Nice analysis, but why aren't you watching the Cowboys game???
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 11/8/2009, 8:04 pm

socmom3 wrote:Nice analysis, but why aren't you watching the Cowboys game???

I already know the Eagles are going to spot them 7 then win by 12. 97 Dallas Cup Scenerios Icon_smile
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by socmom3 11/8/2009, 10:54 pm

True10 wrote:

I already know the Eagles are going to spot them 7 then win by 12. 97 Dallas Cup Scenerios Icon_smile

Oops!
socmom3
socmom3
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 11/9/2009, 8:41 am

True10 wrote:Assuming the Dallas Cup invites the top 4 teams after the first half of the season is completed:

2. FCD has not mathematically secured a spot but realistically no one will get near the +21 goal diff. even if they end on 16 pts. They have 2 games left against FCDG and DTR, they will need both games if they have their eyes on a league title.

3. Andro Red is not in yet sitting on 13 pts with one game to go against Tej. A win should do it but a goal diff. of +2 will have them score watching.

4. DTR not in and has the task of playing FCD in their final. 13 pts and a goal diff of just +1 might not be enough. They need to win.

5. FCDG has 2 games left against club mates FCD then FCDB, lets play family feud. 11 pts and a -1 goal diff. Win both and they are in anything else is a no go.

6. FCDB still controls their own destiny. 10 pts and a +4 goal diff. They have Solar and FCDG to finish out and need both games. If they split they will need help but their goal diff should help if they end on 13 pts but 16 would get them in.

7. Solar also has 2 games left but the important one is against FCDB in which a lose would increase their -2 goal diff and keep them on 10pts. They need to win both and have FCDG beat FCDB and lose to FCD and DTR lose and hope goal diff falls in the favor.
8-10. SR, DTRW and Tej. with one game left each has been eliminated. SR could play the spoiler role against Solar and Tej. could also spoil Andro Red Dallas Cup spot.
Wow - so interesting. If there are a bunch of ties - it will throw further dissarray into the mix. 14 points might get a team in.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 11/9/2009, 10:37 am

socmom3 wrote:
True10 wrote:

Oops!

I am having a rough week 97 Dallas Cup Scenerios Icon_cry
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by chriswhit 11/9/2009, 11:47 am

True10 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:
True10 wrote:

Oops!

True...Sorry dude (not that sorry)... you were 8-2 at the Linc in the last 10 vs. the Boys, averaging 17 point margin of victory. Odds were against the Iggles. :-) BTW....McNabb DID get that 4th and 1.
chriswhit
chriswhit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 11/9/2009, 1:01 pm

chriswhit wrote:
True10 wrote:
socmom3 wrote:
True10 wrote:

Oops!

True...Sorry dude (not that sorry)... you were 8-2 at the Linc in the last 10 vs. the Boys, averaging 17 point margin of victory. Odds were against the Iggles. :-) BTW....McNabb DID get that 4th and 1.

The ribbing is not too bad for the exception of being in a family Cowboy fans. 97 Dallas Cup Scenerios Icon_rolleyes
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 11/11/2009, 10:27 pm

True10 wrote:Assuming the Dallas Cup invites the top 4 teams after the first half of the season is completed:

Well, not much was settled - 5 teams still in the hunt for 2 spots. Most are within viewing distance of each other on Saturday too (fields 3,4,Cool.
For FCDB to get in, Win vs FCDG and needs either a loss by two of the following (AR/DTR/Solar)
For FCDG to get in, Win vs FCDB and needs either a loss by two of the following (AR/DTR/Solar)
For Solar to get in, Win vs Solar Red (any score) and a loss by either AR or DTR, or
Win vs Solar Red (by more than 3) and DTR or AR win by only 1
For DTR to get in, Win vs FCDY and Solar can't win by more than 3
For AR to get in, Win vs Tejanos and DTR win by less than 2 along with a Solar win by less than 4
Man, I'm bored....
Should be interesting on Saturday (too early for that type of drama!).
If Solar/DTR/AR all win, it will go to point differential and Solar is going to have to bring out the big guns on Solar Red to make up at least 3 on DTR and 4 on AR (assuming both score at least one that last game).
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Onetime 11/12/2009, 5:20 pm

Looks like a team race with Thursday nights results. DTR and Solar.

Onetime
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down