Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

TFC 99 Blue Cup results Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

TFC 99 Blue Cup results

+2
cracktheshot
omega striker
6 posters

Go down

TFC 99 Blue Cup results Empty TFC 99 Blue Cup results

Post by Guest 12/8/2012, 2:45 pm

Wizards lose to Strikers 2-0 and my boys FCD Lopez beat TFC 2-0

Back to top Go down

TFC 99 Blue Cup results Empty Re: TFC 99 Blue Cup results

Post by omega striker 12/8/2012, 4:59 pm

Riquelme wrote:Wizards lose to Strikers 2-0 and my boys FCD Lopez beat TFC 2-0
yea the wizards are without their 2 best players and FCD lopez should have scored more Laughing
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by cracktheshot 12/8/2012, 5:59 pm

Did not see wizards game but saw fcd- tfc and yes fcd could have scored a couple more but tfcalso missed a ton of good chances. They have to learn to finish. Fcd has some very skilled kids. I thought it was much more entertaining than expected and both keepers played very well.

cracktheshot
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DadofDefense 12/9/2012, 10:11 am

Good final is set between FCD and NTx. After their 1-1 tie yesterday, this should be interesting.

TFC showed well for themselves - losing two games by 1 goal and the other by 2 goals.
DadofDefense
DadofDefense
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 12/9/2012, 6:23 pm

DadofDefense wrote:Good final is set between FCD and NTx. After their 1-1 tie yesterday, this should be interesting.

TFC showed well for themselves - losing two games by 1 goal and the other by 2 goals.
Championship finals results ...FCD Lopez 5 Ntx Strikers 3 great back and forth game! Congrats to FCD they took 13 players to the tourney with 1 only showing up for th sunday games so saturday they had just 12 and in the first game 1 got hurt with an injury to his shin so they played with 1 sub on sat played well thru out the weekend way to go out and play well and get the championship!cheers

TFC seem to respond well to their new coach they are a solid team and should do well in their future8)

Wizards they are a tough team to deal with when their clicking but that one kid needs some discipline

Ntx Strikers they are a very very good team and after playing them 3X in the last month they in my opinion should win D2 and will do wll in D1
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/10/2012, 7:05 am

DadofDefense wrote:Good final is set between FCD and NTx. After their 1-1 tie yesterday, this should be interesting.

thats what happens when you pack in the defense and play counter kickball i watched them play twice first against fcd which was a foul fest on their part they had to have set a record for fouls against and where was those card happy refs at then? they were lucky that fcd only scored 2 goals they clearly beat them up and down the field it should have been 7 or 8 to 0 easy then in the game against the strikers the strikers went up in the first half 4-0 so the coach pulled 7 starters and told his boys if his bench players couldnt hold the lead then they didnt deserve to win but of course they did. strikers are a very good team well played this weekend by those boys and just were a little unlucky in the finals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/10/2012, 10:13 am

The Boss wrote:

thats what happens when you pack in the defense and play counter kickball i watched them play twice first against fcd which was a foul fest on their part they had to have set a record for fouls against and where was those card happy refs at then? they were lucky that fcd only scored 2 goals they clearly beat them up and down the field it should have been 7 or 8 to 0 easy then in the game against the strikers the strikers went up in the first half 4-0 so the coach pulled 7 starters and told his boys if his bench players couldnt hold the lead then they didnt deserve to win but of course they did. strikers are a very good team well played this weekend by those boys and just were a little unlucky in the finals.

Who played counter kick ball?

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 12/10/2012, 10:24 am

I'm confused...When a PPL team is playing against a d1 team, is it bad to "pack the defense?" Isn't that because they were expecting to have difficulty holding them off?

What should they have done?
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cracktheshot 12/10/2012, 3:58 pm

Let me first say congrats to fcd for winning the finals. Now, to say Tfc packed it back is quite funny. So is saying it should have 7 or 8-0. If tfc could have finished the 1 v 1's, they could have beaten fcd 5 or 6 -2 but they did not. It looked like fcd was having issues with the speed up front so they seemed to be the ones keeping their defense back. They managed to score and deserved the win.

North Texas came out and popped tfc in the mouth...clearly outplayed them and were very physical. Did not help strongest offensive player did not play but they had to learn to deal with it. They did not quit and hopefully learned something aboutwhat it takes to compete at the higher levels.

cracktheshot
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/10/2012, 4:07 pm

Oh!!! So they were saying that TFC was packing all 11 back there. Now I get it it. Well I think TFC did quite well in the tournament considering the competition. FCD Lopez played a great tournament and the Strikers did well against two division one teams. Good tournament for all involved!!

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 12/10/2012, 4:30 pm

e]TFC seem to respond well to their new coach they are a solid team and should do well in their future8)

Wizards they are a tough team to deal with when their clicking but that one kid needs some discipline

Ntx Strikers they are a very very good team and after playing them 3X in the last month they in my opinion should win D2 and will do wll in D1[/quote]

LMAO Laughing Laughing

Strikers will probably win D2 but I saw them play Ayses and that ain't gonna fly in D1. Kick it up to some really big kids that the other team can't stop doesn't work when the back line is just as big and athletic as you are. They are gonna need a few more tools in the toolbox to do "well". Welcome to CL, the D1 team wins the tournament. Guess maybe there is some difference between d1, d2, and d3
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 12/10/2012, 4:59 pm

cracktheshot wrote:Let me first say congrats to fcd for winning the finals. Now, to say Tfc packed it back is quite funny. So is saying it should have 7 or 8-0. If tfc could have finished the 1 v 1's, they could have beaten fcd 5 or 6 -2 but they did not. It looked like fcd was having issues with the speed up front so they seemed to be the ones keeping their defense back. They managed to score and deserved the win.

North Texas came out and popped tfc in the mouth...clearly outplayed them and were very physical. Did not help strongest offensive player did not play but they had to learn to deal with it. They did not quit and hopefully learned something aboutwhat it takes to compete at the higher levels.
not a chance Laughing there wasnt a single player on the TFC team fast enough to get past the fcd sweeper,TFC played well but IMO needs to work on reducing penaltys bom
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfever 12/10/2012, 8:13 pm

What's up with the new coach for the TFC team?

soccerfever
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down