Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

This week in Classic League - Predictions - (Feb 9th) Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

This week in Classic League - Predictions - (Feb 9th)

+4
crazyET
omega striker
DadofDefense
Seinfeld4
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This week in Classic League - Predictions - (Feb 9th) Empty This week in Classic League - Predictions - (Feb 9th)

Post by Seinfeld4 2/4/2013, 11:45 am

Division I

Liverpool vs. Solar
Wizards vs. Barcelona
FCD Youth vs. FCD Central
Dallas Texans South vs. FCD Premier
Dallas Texans Red vs. Dallas Texans

Division II

United vs. Solar
Ayses vs. Andromeda
FCD Central Blue vs. Dallas Texans Red South
FCD Gold vs. North Texas Strikers
American Eagles vs. FCD Blue

Division III

Deportivo vs. Cobras
Legacy vs. Texas Lightning Black
Liverpool vs. Manchester White
Tyler Azzuri vs. FCD Red
Texas Lightning Gold vs. FCD Central Red
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

This week in Classic League - Predictions - (Feb 9th) Empty Re: This week in Classic League - Predictions - (Feb 9th)

Post by DadofDefense 2/4/2013, 12:12 pm

Seinfeld4 wrote:Division I

My picks are in red

Liverpool vs. Solar
Wizards vs. Barcelona

Division II

United vs. Solar
Ayses vs. Andromeda
FCD Gold vs. North Texas Strikers Could be the game of the week
American Eagles vs. FCD Blue Upset special of the week

Division III

Deportivo vs. Cobras
Tyler Azzuri vs. FCD Red
DadofDefense
DadofDefense
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

This week in Classic League - Predictions - (Feb 9th) Empty Re: This week in Classic League - Predictions - (Feb 9th)

Post by Seinfeld4 2/4/2013, 2:35 pm

Division I

Liverpool vs. Solar
Wizards vs. Barcelona

Division II

United vs. Solar
Ayses vs. Andromeda
American Eagles vs. FCD Blue

Division III

Deportivo vs. Cobras
Tyler Azzuri vs. FCD Red
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/4/2013, 2:51 pm

Liverpool vs. Solar
Wizards vs. Barcelona
Dallas Texans Red
vs. Dallas Texans

Division II

United vs. Solar
Ayses vs. Andromeda
American Eagles
vs. FCD Blue

Division III

Deportivo vs. Cobras
Tyler Azzuri vs. FCD Red

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/4/2013, 3:09 pm

Liverpool vs. Solar Red
Wizards vs. Barcelona

Division II

United vs. Solar
Ayses vs. Andromeda
American Eagles vs. FCD Blue, no upset here Laughing

Division III

Deportivo vs. Cobras
Tyler Azzuri vs. FCD Red
my picks are in colors Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 2/7/2013, 9:29 am

Crickets!
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/7/2013, 1:13 pm

crazyET wrote:Crickets!

Its cuz predictions are boring

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/7/2013, 4:16 pm

Riquelme wrote:

especially at this age when most of the best crazies have pooped out from years of abuse!lol!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by DadofDefense 2/8/2013, 7:51 am

omega striker wrote:
Riquelme wrote:

especially at this age when most of the best crazies have pooped out from years of abuse!lol!

I absolutely enjoy soccer. But, for me, soccer has become a nice distraction from the things in my son's life that actually are important ---- like his grades, his mental/emotional development, instilling in him morals and priorities that will help him into adulthood, etc. Those are the things that matter to me most.

Sometimes you wouldn't know it when I am on the sidelines though. Embarassed
DadofDefense
DadofDefense
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/8/2013, 8:28 am

Division I

Liverpool vs. Solar-What they hell are they feeding kids at Liverpool? The size wont be enough for newnose.

Wizards vs. Barcelona-the Dumbledores can run but as long as the sideline of Barca can stay calm and keep the boys calm Barca runs or should I say passes away with it.

FCD Youth vs. FCD Central-tough one to call here. Hey this just in from Hyndman. "FCD youth, mark a f#cking player!!!" if they can pull of something that even looks like defense they will be okay. Besides they are desperate here

Dallas Texans South vs. FCD Premier-South on paper, unfortunately they don't play the game on paper. FCD prem is back from the tournament circuit and ready to roll. Oh my darlin, oh my darlin clemintine!

Dallas Texans Red vs. Dallas Texans-Texans top 5 may now just be focused on remaining in D1. They get no love this week. Connell teaches a lesson here. Your bud can hand you a top team spot but he is the big dog in these parts. I remember when parents wouldn't touch connel with a 10ft pole. Look at him now cheers Big dog is chewing but this weekend.

DII

Ayses had better beat somebody this weekend.

DIII

Saw azzuri down here and it breaks my heart. Why doesn't fcd just buy out azzuri and make a FCD ETX so maybe they can keep the talent together longer. Sure some parents might enjoy it too and save on some of that gas.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 2/8/2013, 10:21 am

go99 wrote:
DIII

Saw azzuri down here and it breaks my heart. Why doesn't fcd just buy out azzuri and make a FCD ETX so maybe they can keep the talent together longer. Sure some parents might enjoy it too and save on some of that gas.
Go ahead and say, "I told you so." The talent went away 2 and 3 years ago now, which explains why they are where they are. In the last 3 years they lost most of their top players: 1 to Texans Red (now Pre-Acdemy); 2 to Solar (Pre-Academy and Red); 1 to United 99; 1 to Comets (last year); top defender just quit playing soccer; 3 decided to just play locally. It's hard to keep a team in DII, much less DI with that kind of turnover. 9 of the 11 starters from the team that qualified DI at U11 gone. There has been no "keeping the talent together."
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/8/2013, 10:29 am

region locked teams always lose players and unlike others areas they are not easily replaced. Lets say if FCD ran the team from there they could possibly keep all the boys together. Maybe at highschool age start to move some to academy. I think it would help them stay together longer.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/8/2013, 2:42 pm

go99 wrote:Division I

Liverpool vs. Solar-What they hell are they feeding kids at Liverpool? The size wont be enough for newnose.

Wizards vs. Barcelona-the Dumbledores can run but as long as the sideline of Barca can stay calm and keep the boys calm Barca runs or should I say passes away with it.

FCD Youth vs. FCD Central-tough one to call here. Hey this just in from Hyndman. "FCD youth, mark a f#cking player!!!" if they can pull of something that even looks like defense they will be okay. Besides they are desperate here

Dallas Texans South vs. FCD Premier-South on paper, unfortunately they don't play the game on paper. FCD prem is back from the tournament circuit and ready to roll. Oh my darlin, oh my darlin clemintine!

Dallas Texans Red vs. Dallas Texans-Texans top 5 may now just be focused on remaining in D1. They get no love this week. Connell teaches a lesson here. Your bud can hand you a top team spot but he is the big dog in these parts. I remember when parents wouldn't touch connel with a 10ft pole. Look at him now cheers Big dog is chewing but this weekend.

DII

Ayses had better beat somebody this weekend.

DIII

go99 you know you kind of sound like.....Suspect.............Nooooooooo Shocked
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/9/2013, 6:13 pm

todays scores
D1
Solar Red 3 Liverpool 2
FCD central 5 FCD lopez 1, ouch!Crying or Very sad
DTS 1 FCD premier 0
Wizards 2 Barcelona 0 Shocked
DTR 5 DT top 5 1,score was 4-0 at the half
so i went 3 for 5 in D1

D2
DTRS 2 FCD central blue 1
United 4 Solar 0
Ayses 3 Andromeda 0
FCD Gold 3 Ntx Strikers 1.Shocked
American eagles 2 FD blue 0

D3
tx lightning gold 4 fcd central red 0
Azzuri 1 fcd red 0.upset of the week Shocked
liverpool 2 manchester white 0
legacy 3 tx lightning black 1
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by 99goaliedad 2/9/2013, 7:58 pm

I am not a parent of a '99 on FCD Gold was watching only because my '04 plays for Figo and went to watch the older team play because of the predictions. Proud to say FCD Gold controlled most of the game with a 3-1 win in favor of FCD Gold. Not one person predicted that.

99goaliedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DadofDefense 2/11/2013, 8:06 am

My pick wasn't meant as a slight against Figo's boys. He has his boys playing very nice soccer. My pick was based on how many goals the Strikers score. Figo's boys did what they needed to do ---- control the game and hold the Strikers to one goal. All three of the Strikers losses in Classic this season were because they only scored one goal.

Hey Kerdog ---- nice talking with you the other night.

Looks like I went 10-5 for the weekend.

Last edited by DadofDefense on 2/11/2013, 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added prediction results)
DadofDefense
DadofDefense
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 2/11/2013, 9:10 am

RQ, jeez. Beat by your old team. How bitter does that pill taste? I thought Barca was supposed to be better this year because of their new talent. They are currently in 8th place with only 2 wins. You're going the wrong way!
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

This week in Classic League - Predictions - (Feb 9th) Empty Prediction Results

Post by Seinfeld4 2/11/2013, 9:24 am

D I: 3-2-0
DII: 4-1-0
D III: 5-0-0
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/11/2013, 9:47 am

finish1 wrote:RQ, jeez. Beat by your old team. How bitter does that pill taste? I thought Barca was supposed to be better this year because of their new talent. They are currently in 8th place with only 2 wins. You're going the wrong way!

Who is your team?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/11/2013, 11:14 am

finish1 wrote:RQ, jeez. Beat by your old team. How bitter does that pill taste? I thought Barca was supposed to be better this year because of their new talent. They are currently in 8th place with only 2 wins. You're going the wrong way!

Lets get something straight. You say we are going the wrong way, but my bb is not. Wizards is just another team that we beat once and lost to once. I still care about those boys and wish them well. My son always plays good and has opportunities abound. He will be going to Dallas Cup as he was invited due to his talent. He has a tremendous amount of opportunities to do something in this sport. There is no bitter pill or anything like that. Now since you like being a smart ass tell me where your kid plays.

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 2/11/2013, 11:53 am

RQ, you were bragging about your team and bb at the start of the season and now the results aren't there. My point was then, and remains, that you were counting the chickens way before they hatched. Better to save the boasting until after the fact, if not at all.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/11/2013, 12:03 pm

finish1 wrote:RQ, you were bragging about your team and bb at the start of the season and now the results aren't there. My point was then, and remains, that you were counting the chickens way before they hatched. Better to save the boasting until after the fact, if not at all.

Thank you for that team hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 2/11/2013, 12:56 pm

Bragadocious and defensive. I'm not attacking you, RQ, just following up on your predictions. I love you
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/11/2013, 1:19 pm

finish1 wrote:Bragadocious and defensive. I'm not attacking you, RQ, just following up on your predictions. I love you

I said thank you team hopper....

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 2/11/2013, 1:51 pm

You're quite welcome, RQ.

Since you asked, my oldest is a straight up rec kid who played for 2 clubs in 4 years of Classic and a year of PA. He has 2 CL titles, 2 State Cups, and most, if not all the local major tourneys. He will never get a Dallas Cup trophy since he no longer plays Classic or PA (although he does currently train with a top CL team). He is a ref for our local rec association and will play HS in the Fall. He is a small left footer at 5'4" and 105 lbs. Some will say his right foot is just as deadly as his left!

Little BB has only played for one club.

Best of luck! Hop hop! Very Happy
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next