Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Prime Time Soccer Scores Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Prime Time Soccer Scores

+6
fastforward
SDadX2
Number13
chucky2
yellowboots
soccerdad68
10 posters

Go down

Prime Time Soccer Scores Empty Prime Time Soccer Scores

Post by soccerdad68 3/17/2013, 8:25 pm

I watched two competitive games in Prime Time Gold Division today.

Dallas Texans Red (Faber) 1, Texas Xtreme White 0

1st was Texas Xtreme White vs. Dallas Texans - Faber Red. Final was DT 1, Xtreme 0. Fairly evenly matched game and hard fought on both sides. This was Faber's first win in Gold, it looks like, although they seem to have been competitive. It was the 3rd loss in a row for Xtreme, after an opening win vs Hurst United. Both have found 11 v 11 Gold tough as they moved up from successful stints in the 9v9 division last fall. Xtreme took on several players from American Eagles 03 team that disbanded and Dallas Texans Faber the same with the now defunct GSSC Thunder 03 team. Both are clearly still developing but seem to be getting better.

Liverpool St Johns (Bean) 0, Odyssey Silver 0

2nd Game was Liverpool St John vs. Odyssey Silver. Odyssey brought out many from their Gold team roster(probably due to no game on Sat), The game was fantastic. Final was 0 - 0, but both teams had several great opportunities. Both Goalies had a pair of UNBELIEVABLE saves. The St Johns defense withstood a very potent Odyssey offense while the Red's attack managed to take control late. The Odyssey goalie, however, was up to the task to preserve the tie.

Last edited by soccerdad68 on 3/17/2013, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerdad68
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Prime Time Soccer Scores Empty Re: Prime Time Soccer Scores

Post by yellowboots 3/17/2013, 9:06 pm

Soccerdad,

Dont put 10 yr olds names on this site. It is one of the things you don't want to do.

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad68 3/17/2013, 10:05 pm

yellowboots wrote:

Soccerdad,

Dont put 10 yr olds names on this site. It is one of the things you don't want to do.
Thanks. Noted. Corrected.

soccerdad68
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by chucky2 3/17/2013, 11:16 pm

Just to clarify Odyssey brought out 4 from the gold team. Not many just 4.
chucky2
chucky2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 3/18/2013, 7:39 am

chucky2 wrote:Just to clarify Odyssey brought out 4 from the gold team. Not many just 4.

Well......when you have like 23 kids total, and you take 14-15 to a game....the math is pretty simple, you end up taking about half the kids who might play on Saturday to the Sunday game. Same story every Sunday. Usually its the kids who don't play as much on Saturday. I wasn't there, don't know..I was told Liverpool played hard and Ody doesn't shoot very straight. Cheers.

Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 3/18/2013, 8:33 am

Number13 wrote:
chucky2 wrote:Just to clarify Odyssey brought out 4 from the gold team. Not many just 4.

Well......when you have like 23 kids total, and you take 14-15 to a game....the math is pretty simple, you end up taking about half the kids who might play on Saturday to the Sunday game. Same story every Sunday. Usually its the kids who don't play as much on Saturday. I wasn't there, don't know..I was told Liverpool played hard and Ody doesn't shoot very straight. Cheers.

If any were players that participated in the Pot of Gold, I can't imagine them not being at least a little tired and well less than full strength. Saturday was a long long day.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by fastforward 3/18/2013, 11:23 pm

Lmao--- 'gold team'. Ha ha!!!
fastforward
fastforward
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerDad12 3/21/2013, 5:11 pm

Watched this entire game start to finish. Was very competitive. Liverpool played well the entire game. Odyssey played sloppy and tired. GK's each had a great save. Odyssey "sloppily" controlled the match something like 70/30. I'm reminded that a competitive game does not necessarily mean well played. Whew! Was really, really, ugly and felt like a loss from an Odyssey perspective.
SoccerDad12
SoccerDad12
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad68 3/21/2013, 6:36 pm

SoccerDad12 wrote:Watched this entire game start to finish. Was very competitive. Liverpool played well the entire game. Odyssey played sloppy and tired. GK's each had a great save. Odyssey "sloppily" controlled the match something like 70/30. I'm reminded that a competitive game does not necessarily mean well played. Whew! Was really, really, ugly and felt like a loss from an Odyssey perspective.

SDadX2 mentioned a Pot of Gold Tourney that Saturday. This could be part of the "tired" you guys are talking about. Although I thought the Liverpool "D" played VERY well, there were two shots missed that the Ody players (who missed them) typically make. I agree with your assessment of the 70/30 for the first half, second half was much better with Liverpool controlling the last ten minutes. Take Care

soccerdad68
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hotmale1 3/21/2013, 8:32 pm

why does odyssey always have excuses or they have a hard time admitting they bring borrowed or other rostered players??? scratch

hotmale1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 3/22/2013, 1:10 am

hotmale1 wrote:why does odyssey always have excuses or they have a hard time admitting they bring borrowed or other rostered players??? scratch

always, much like never, is kind of an extreme term. No idea what excuses or player borrowing one is referencing here. I mean, hell, I know the roster..nobody is being borrowed. But whatever. Nobody really cares too much about some goofball 03 game. In this particular game I hear Liverpool played well.

If one is overly concerned with 03 kids and their specific development and abilities all I can offer is a smallish average paced 9 yr old who likes playing soccer and will be playing Select with Ody in August 2013.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad68 3/22/2013, 2:21 am

Number13 wrote:
hotmale1 wrote:why does odyssey always have excuses or they have a hard time admitting they bring borrowed or other rostered players??? scratch

always, much like never, is kind of an extreme term. No idea what excuses or player borrowing one is referencing here. I mean, hell, I know the roster..nobody is being borrowed. But whatever. Nobody really cares too much about some goofball 03 game. In this particular game I hear Liverpool played well.

If one is overly concerned with 03 kids and their specific development and abilities all I can offer is a smallish average paced 9 yr old who likes playing soccer and will be playing Select with Ody in August 2013.

Man, just wait to see how much fun the 03 forum is going to be when we start our weekly rankings and predictions!!!!

Odyssey has a great team and a great group of kids. My son and I have had the opportunity to get to know many on the team through past team affiliations, camps, etc. As a Liverpool parent, we were very excited to see the group that Ody had brought out to the game (a much better side than what we faced in the fall). That being said, we know this was NOT the Prime Time Premier team. We are just very excited with the direction our team is headed. This time last Spring St Johns was struggling just to be competitive.

Take care and good luck in select this fall.

soccerdad68
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hotmale1 3/23/2013, 9:17 am

Number13 wrote:

Spoken in true Odyssey parent style!!

hotmale1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mnimon 3/24/2013, 9:12 pm

hotmale1 wrote:
Number13 wrote:

hotshemale, I'm not sure what "true Odyssey parent style" means to you.
I think our manager explained it well. We don't have enough kids to roster two teams. We are now doing an open skills in Grapevine on Thursdays at Parr Park starting at 4:45. It's at 3010 Parr Ln,Grapevine 76051. Bring $10 for our coach and get in some good skills. With daylight savings, the time may be moved a bit to accomodate our friends in the east. PM number13 if interested.

mnimon
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by chucky2 3/25/2013, 10:30 pm

Cool good to know that Odyssey is expanding. Will see you Thursday.
chucky2
chucky2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 3/27/2013, 8:48 am

hotmale1 wrote:

If by that you mean "typed while drunk in a hottub in Vegas with a passed out blonde" then I think you are spot on. Err..I mean confused.

The only other style I have is hobo chic.

Cheers Smile
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 3/27/2013, 9:25 am

Number13 wrote:
hotmale1 wrote:

If by that you mean "typed while drunk in a hottub in Vegas with a passed out blonde" then I think you are spot on. Err..I mean confused.

The only other style I have is hobo chic.

Cheers Smile

are you the passed out blonde?
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 3/27/2013, 11:39 am

odie1993 wrote:
are you the passed out blonde?

neither the carpet nor the drapes. was talking about hooker, duh.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down