Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Wes Larry from TFC - Not the Coach? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Wes Larry from TFC - Not the Coach?

+16
nearpost95
soccerbuddy
Marvelousmar
Passtheball
davito
debit
Soccerinsanity
odie1993
tpitty
GDWilly
GOOOAAALLL
afrankw
SoccerGenius99
standonhead
British steel
WTF-SoccerMom
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wes Larry from TFC - Not the Coach? Empty Wes Larry from TFC - Not the Coach?

Post by WTF-SoccerMom 5/29/2013, 9:48 pm

It's that time of year and we're trying to figure out what to do with our son. TFC is close so I go to look for Wes Larry's 01 D1 team but he's not listed on their site anywhere. Not even on the coaches page.

Does anyone know what happened?

WTF-SoccerMom
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Wes Larry from TFC - Not the Coach? Empty Re: Wes Larry from TFC - Not the Coach?

Post by British steel 5/29/2013, 9:52 pm

[quote="WTF-SoccerMom"]It's that time of year and we're trying to figure out what to do with our son. TFC is close so I go to look for Wes Larry's 01 D1 team but he's not listed on their site anywhere. Not even on the coaches page.

Does anyone know what happened?[/quote

See Rush Soccer Club topic, maybe that helps....
British steel
British steel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Wes Larry from TFC - Not the Coach? Empty Re: Wes Larry from TFC - Not the Coach?

Post by standonhead 5/29/2013, 9:54 pm

He is taking his girls to Sting.

standonhead
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WTF-SoccerMom 5/29/2013, 10:00 pm

standonhead wrote:He is taking his girls to Sting.

So what about his 02 D1 boys team?

WTF-SoccerMom
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerGenius99 5/30/2013, 2:32 am

WTF-SoccerMom wrote:
standonhead wrote:He is taking his girls to Sting.

So what about his 02 D1 boys team?

From my understanding, they are going to sting also but the boys side of sting which is Titans Futbol Club.
SoccerGenius99
SoccerGenius99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by afrankw 5/30/2013, 6:12 am

WTF-SoccerMom wrote:It's that time of year and we're trying to figure out what to do with our son. TFC is close so I go to look for Wes Larry's 01 D1 team but he's not listed on their site anywhere. Not even on the coaches page.

Does anyone know what happened?

Why don't you call or email Wes, he can tell you.
afrankw
afrankw
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GOOOAAALLL 5/30/2013, 6:41 am

Ed Puskarich is listed as coach on CCSAI CLASSIC LEAGUE website. As for the Titans, I don't believe they have any classic league teams in either the 02, 01, 00 age groups. Will be very interesting what team name shows up on the classic league D1 02 schedule. My money says it isn't Titans and TFC keeps the spot bit the team but loses some quality talent in the process. Oh yeah, June 1st is Saturday cheers
GOOOAAALLL
GOOOAAALLL
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/31/2013, 7:06 am

GOOOAAALLL wrote:Ed Puskarich is listed as coach on CCSAI CLASSIC LEAGUE website. As for the Titans, I don't believe they have any classic league teams in either the 02, 01, 00 age groups. Will be very interesting what team name shows up on the classic league D1 02 schedule. My money says it isn't Titans and TFC keeps the spot bit the team but loses some quality talent in the process. Oh yeah, June 1st is Saturday cheers
yea unless he trys the ol' 75% take em' with ya rule drunken

Back to top Go down

Wes Larry from TFC - Not the Coach? Empty Titans '02

Post by GDWilly 5/31/2013, 12:50 pm

If 75% of the team follows they will play in DI as Titans. See link below

http://www.titansfutbol.com/mTeamsDirectoryDiv.php?div=113

GDWilly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 7/3/2013, 3:35 pm

So does anyone know what happened or might happen with the D1 spot TFC Larry had?
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 7/3/2013, 3:45 pm

my understanding was that Ed took over that team but not sure if it stayed that way after the TFC implosion. if so, they will now be the Dallas Texans.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 7/3/2013, 3:53 pm

Showing as Pelaez on the website so is TFC right now, waiting to become LP?
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 7/3/2013, 3:56 pm

Do we know if that is even a team or just the club holding the spot? Meaning, will they shuffle up the LP teams, Gerrard, to D1 and shuffle up from there, or will Palaez (when moved to LP) fill it with a current team?
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/3/2013, 3:59 pm

Pretty sure that bye transferred over to Liverpool.  Not certain what team will ultimately be placed there, but I don't anticipate it being LP Gerrard. Most likely TFC Palaez.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 7/3/2013, 4:01 pm

TFC Blue Palaez from Plano 1? --or whats left of TFC Larry plus some new kids? --I know its all speculation, just curious.
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 7/3/2013, 4:08 pm

I just know that Ed has officially changed his 98 and 96(?) teams to Dallas Texans Red North...not the youngers. Heard that Pelaez is telling parents he will keep this group....LP parents are saying, "just wait and watch...."

Last edited by Soccerinsanity on 7/3/2013, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/3/2013, 4:09 pm

I have no idea. I think the possible candidates are from PPL 1:

TFC Blue Palaez (maybe supplemented with TFC Larry players)
LP Paisley (maybe supplemented with TFC Larry players)
Some combination of the top players on TFC Blue and LP Paisley

I don't see clubs giving up D1 byes very often so I would be shocked to see them return it to CCSAI for them to use as they wish, but placing any of those PPL 1 teams in D1 is effectively a 1 year delay in doing exactly that.

Not to get too far off-topic, but D1 will look quite different next year with Renner and Larry gone and who knows which players leaving to do U12 PA only... Maybe the Liverpool/TFC team wouldn't get killed every week... oh, who am I kidding, it's just too big of a leap from PPL D1 to CCSAI D1. It will be a long year for whichever team gets placed there.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 7/3/2013, 4:17 pm

debit wrote:I have no idea.  I think the possible candidates are from PPL 1:

I don't see clubs giving up D1 byes very often so I would be shocked to see them return it to CCSAI for them to use as they wish, but placing any of those PPL 1 teams in D1 is effectively a 1 year delay in doing exactly that.

Not to get too far off-topic, but D1 will look quite different next year with Renner and Larry gone and who knows which players leaving to do U12 PA only...  Maybe the Liverpool/TFC team wouldn't get killed every week... oh, who am I kidding, it's just too big of a leap from PPL D1 to CCSAI D1.  It will be a long year for whichever team gets placed there.

I was thinking the same thing in regards to the leap. For a team doing that this year would be torture. I spoke with a parent from Renners ex team and he said they only had about 6 remaining kids after the Renner departure. That they were attempting to lock up the rest of the team. I sure hope they do if that is in fact the case, because that division will be brutal for sure.

Anyway, the Bye stuff is intriguing. Interested to see how it all plays out.
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by davito 7/3/2013, 4:28 pm

debit wrote:I have no idea.  I think the possible candidates are from PPL 1:

Not to get too far off-topic, but D1 will look quite different next year with Renner and Larry gone and who knows which players leaving to do U12 PA only...  Maybe the Liverpool/TFC team wouldn't get killed every week... oh, who am I kidding, it's just too big of a leap from PPL D1 to CCSAI D1.  It will be a long year for whichever team gets placed there.

There are no TFC Larry players to supplement the Palaez team or LP teams as they have all scattered to various other teams already.
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 7/13/2013, 8:20 pm

TFC recruited a team to take the D1 spot it appears.....TFC approved to play in Puma cup next weekend.

http://www.gotsport.com/events/teamlist.asp?eventid=32528&showall=true

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=497425
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Passtheball 7/13/2013, 9:29 pm

tpitty wrote:TFC recruited a team to take the D1 spot it appears.....TFC approved to play in Puma cup next weekend.

I wonder how the new TFC will look? They will have to face Mexico Fc, Sporting United, & Fc Dallas South. Will be a good measuring stick for this team.

Passtheball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/13/2013, 11:16 pm

tpitty wrote:TFC recruited a team to take the D1 spot it appears.....TFC approved to play in Puma cup next weekend.

Is this the former FC Cyclones team? Based upon their history on Got Soccer, it appears that way.

Back to top Go down

Wes Larry from TFC - Not the Coach? Empty Snjn1ab

Post by Marvelousmar 7/14/2013, 5:45 am

It does look like the former Cyclones team. If that is the case who takes there spot in Division 3 Classic. I guess Classic will send out an invite to Andromeda or FC Dallas Gold based on the results of week two at the Challenge Tourney.

I always like that Cyclone team played good soccer I think they will continue to do that as part of D 1 if they are taking TFC's bye.

Interesting times.
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Wes Larry from TFC - Not the Coach? Empty TFC/Cyclones

Post by GDWilly 7/15/2013, 6:40 am

Interesting. If you link from the 2012-13 CCSAI DII standings it takes you to the TFC team.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=25908&GroupID=229613&Gender=Boys&Age=11

Where are coach Broccoli and his son? Wondering if this team will eventually become a part of Liverpool?

GDWilly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Wes Larry from TFC - Not the Coach? Empty 75% Rule

Post by GDWilly 7/15/2013, 6:56 am

My guess is that the team stayed as TFC for the time being to protect the DI spot due to the 75% rule. Coach is not shown on Liverpool or TFC websites.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

It is sad that in certain circumstances, you do not have to earn a position in the league. Sort of underminds the notion of competition.

GDWilly
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next