Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

24 Teams Left for Wk 2 of QT Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

24 Teams Left for Wk 2 of QT

+11
Laroja_2012
Ibystander
Axxman
KarateChop
Oranje19
debit
fastforward
SDadX2
Number13
British steel
mexgenius
15 posters

Go down

24 Teams Left for Wk 2 of QT Empty 24 Teams Left for Wk 2 of QT

Post by mexgenius 8/4/2013, 4:23 pm

Here are the 24 teams left for Wk 2 of CCSAI QT for U11. Please note that these are not my seeds. I got them from an earlier post in "QT Schedules Released"

1. FC Premier 26
2. Dallas Tigres Academy -27
3. Liverpool Toshack -25
4. AFC Black - 49
5. Dallas Texans - Badii -24
6. Texas Lightning? -48
7. FCDallas - Pritchett -23
8. Liverpool - Schell -30
9. FCDallas - Figueroa - 22
10. NTX Strikers - 31
11. NSYSA FW Juventus - 21
12. FCDallas - Palmisano - 45
13. Liverpool St John - Guerra-33
14. Dallas Texans - Faber -20
15. FCDallas S Red - Ayvar- Mendiola - 19
16. Dallas Texans - Baird -43
17. Solar Chelsea Gold - Joy - 9
18. FC Nacionals -42
19. Cruz Azul - 17
20. Juventus - 41
21. Andromeda - Kunitz - 16
22. FCDallas Central - Waters -11
23. Ayses Gold - Olali - 14
24. John 3:16 Academy -39

Based on these rankings and play in 1st week, who should make D1 and D2?

mexgenius
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

24 Teams Left for Wk 2 of QT Empty Re: 24 Teams Left for Wk 2 of QT

Post by British steel 8/4/2013, 5:17 pm

mexgenius wrote:Here are the 24 teams left for Wk 2 of CCSAI QT for U11.  Please note that these are not my seeds.  I got them from an earlier post in "QT Schedules Released"

1. FC Premier 26
2. Dallas Tigres Academy -27
3. Liverpool Toshack -25
4. AFC Black - 49
5. Dallas Texans - Badii -24
6. Texas Lightning? -48
7. FCDallas - Pritchett -23
8. Liverpool - Schell -30
9. FCDallas - Figueroa - 22
10. NTX Strikers - 31
11. NSYSA FW Juventus - 21
12. FCDallas - Palmisano - 45
13. Liverpool St John - Guerra-33
14. Dallas Texans - Faber -20
15. FCDallas S Red - Ayvar- Mendiola - 19
16. Dallas Texans - Baird -43
17. Solar Chelsea Gold - Joy - 9
18. FC Nacionals -42
19. Cruz Azul - 17
20. Juventus -  41
21. Andromeda - Kunitz - 16
22. FCDallas Central - Waters -11
23. Ayses Gold - Olali  - 14
24. John 3:16 Academy -39

Based on these rankings and play in 1st week, who should make D1 and D2?

The lucky 7:
1. FC Premier
2.liverpool Toshack
3.DT Badii
4.NSYSA Juventus
5.Solar Chesea Gold
6. FCD South
7. FCD Figueroa
British steel
British steel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mexgenius 8/5/2013, 8:38 am

FCDallas Figueroa plays NSYSA FW Juventus and and FC Premier plays FCDallas South, so that eliminates 3 of your picks. Which 2 of those 4 and 2 others do you predict for Top 7. Remember, lowest scoring 8th seed goes to D2, probably the one that ties?

mexgenius
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by British steel 8/5/2013, 10:54 am

mexgenius wrote:FCDallas Figueroa plays NSYSA FW Juventus and and FC Premier plays FCDallas South, so that eliminates 3 of your picks.  Which 2 of those 4 and 2 others do you predict for Top 7.  Remember, lowest scoring 8th seed goes to D2, probably the one that ties?

Brackets A,B,C easy to predict.
A. Solar gold
B.LP Toshack
C. DT Badii
D. Ayses gold
E. Andromeda
F. FCD Pritchett
G. FC Premier
H. NSYSA Juventus
British steel
British steel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 8/5/2013, 12:11 pm

Picking Keller to represent. Because when you grow up in the ghetto you are a little bit tougher.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 8/5/2013, 1:30 pm

mexgenius wrote:FCDallas Figueroa plays NSYSA FW Juventus and and FC Premier plays FCDallas South, so that eliminates 3 of your picks.  Which 2 of those 4 and 2 others do you predict for Top 7.  Remember, lowest scoring 8th seed goes to D2, probably the one that ties?

Why do you keep saying D2? Has something changed? Isn't first year 20 teams in D1 and then 10 in D3 followed by PPL? There isn't D2 in year 1, correct? I'm not trying to be a smartarse, just making sure I have this stuff correct.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by fastforward 8/5/2013, 1:54 pm

Number13 wrote:Picking Keller to represent.  Because when you grow up in the ghetto you are a little bit tougher.  

Hardly. #13. Lol! But tough I love you 

Al Pacino – 'Scarface' (1983)
The ghetto-level antithesis of The Godfather's clenched Michael Corleone , Pacino's Tony Montana is a volcanic, cocksure Latino immigrant of Shakespearean hubris. Pacino takes no prisoners with a "Cuban" accent that weighs so heavy it could box in the Olympics.
fastforward
fastforward
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 8/5/2013, 1:58 pm

SDadX2 wrote:

Why do you keep saying D2?  Has something changed?  Isn't first year 20 teams in D1 and then 10 in D3 followed by PPL?  There isn't D2 in year 1, correct?  I'm not trying to be a smartarse, just making sure I have this stuff correct.

I think that's how the girls classic league names the divisions, but on the boys side, CCSAI uses D1 and D2 for the U11 year, and there is no D3 until U12.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 8/5/2013, 2:04 pm

debit wrote:
SDadX2 wrote:

Why do you keep saying D2?  Has something changed?  Isn't first year 20 teams in D1 and then 10 in D3 followed by PPL?  There isn't D2 in year 1, correct?  I'm not trying to be a smartarse, just making sure I have this stuff correct.

I think that's how the girls classic league names the divisions, but on the boys side, CCSAI uses D1 and D2 for the U11 year, and there is no D3 until U12.

Ah Ha!! Yep, I was using the girls format. Thanks.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Oranje19 8/5/2013, 3:16 pm

worldcup2014 wrote:

Brackets A,B,C easy to predict.
A. Solar gold
B.LP Toshack
C. DT Badii
D. Ayses gold
E. Andromeda
F. FCD Pritchett
G. FC Premier
H. NSYSA Juventus

I wouldn't assume pool C is as easy to predict as A and B. Badii is a quality team, no doubt, but don't underestimate LP St. John. My opinion of that pool is that no one team will dominate the other two. Badii may very well win it, but I don't see it as an easy prediction.

Oranje19
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateChop 8/5/2013, 3:53 pm

Mow the dang grass.
KarateChop
KarateChop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 8/5/2013, 4:02 pm

KarateChop wrote:Mow the dang grass.

LOL.  That's the worst field conditions I can remember at Richland, they are usually better than that.  Hopefully they start mowing a little for the start of the season.  Between the height of the grass and the two 5 minute ridiculous water breaks, may be the slowest soccer ever, unless your team plays the long ball...................

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/5/2013, 4:57 pm

Axxman wrote:
KarateChop wrote:Mow the dang grass.

LOL.  That's the worst field conditions I can remember at Richland, they are usually better than that.  Hopefully they start mowing a little for the start of the season.  Between the height of the grass and the two 5 minute ridiculous water breaks, may be the slowest soccer ever, unless your team plays the long ball...................
My wimpy bb said he really liked the water breaks. I was parched, myself, Sitting in the Shade.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 8/5/2013, 6:12 pm

How can a parent complain for a water break? Temperatures reached the 100 on the week-end, do you want to see kids drop because of a heat stroke?

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 8/5/2013, 6:55 pm

Laroja_2012 wrote:How can a parent complain for a water break? Temperatures reached the 100 on the week-end, do you want to see kids drop because of a heat stroke?

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I can see a minute or so of getting a drink and cooling off with a towel or whatever, but 5 minutes is too long imo. Its called conditioning. You can argue away about age or whatever you want but the ones that are fittest the last few minutes of games are typically the ones that perservere and make a difference. Or you can go eat some MickeyDs like most of the parents and take your much needed rests.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveofgame1 8/5/2013, 7:31 pm

If parents have to sit through a little bit slower game and a few five-minute water breaks, to save the life of one child playing a sport they love in 100° weather, it is well worth it. There are multiple children this age that die every year in Texas (we have already lost some in Dallas, this year) of heatstroke from playing and practicing in this type of weather. These kids play year-round. Every parent who has a child playing in this tournament will be able to see their child play in quick, intense games all year long. Yes, it's very unlikely a child will be lost during this tournament, but no one can tell me it's not worth it to make sure that does not happen. Conditioning will come into play regardless if the kids have a water break in the middle of the game or not...

Loveofgame1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad68 8/5/2013, 8:17 pm

Predictions by bracket:

A

Solar Gold will dominate the bracket.  FC Dallas White will beat John 3:16 in a tough match to claim DII

B

Someone claimed this was an easy bracket to predict.... I think it is the most competitive in the round.   FC Nacionals have a tough row to hoe, but will give the other two all they can handle.  I predict they take the wildcard for the final DII slot.  Although I am a Liverpool fan, I think Dallas Texans Faber will be too fast for Toshack and will take a close one.

C

This is another that I think will be VERY close.  I like St John for the win in a gritty Sunday battle over DT Badii.   NTS Blue is very capable of getting an upset in either here.

D

Two horse race that will go to FC Dallas Central over AYSES Gold.   They will regroup and prove why they were a top seed in round 1

E

Cruz Azul will cruise in this one.  I think they handle Andromeda easily.  Liverpool Callaghan will be only the second Liverpool team eliminated from Classic out of the 8 that entered.

F

FC Dallas Red will take this one easily.   The fight will be for DII with DT White and Juventus, going to DT White

G

This is another two horse race with FCD South Red and FC Premier battling it out.   FCD will take it in a tougher than expected game.

H

This is going to be the third toughest bracket.   Dallas Tigres will be game, but fall to both.   Juventus will beat Figo 2-1 for a DI slot, but goes to DII on points.

RESULTS:

D1

Solar Chelsea Gold
Dallas Texas Fort Worth (Faber)
Liverpool St John
FC Dallas Central (Waters)
Cruz Azul
FC Dallas Red (Pritchett)
FC Dallas South Red (Ayvar)

D2

NSYSA Juventus  (will have the fewest points of bracket winners because of a tough draw)
FC Dallas Figo
FC Premier
Dallas Texans White
Andromeda
AYSES Gold
Dallas Texans Red (Badii)
Liverpool Toshack
FC Dallas White (Palmisano)
FC Nacionals (wildcard)

soccerdad68
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/5/2013, 11:11 pm

Laroja_2012 wrote:How can a parent complain for a water break? Temperatures reached the 100 on the week-end
102, with the heat index, but who's counting? As a spokesman for the out of shape parents, I can say that I needed frequent water intake just to watch the game. Naturally, I was relieved to see bb was also able to rehydrate.
Great call by tourney...at least half of the parents (out of shape ones, at least) appreciate the water breaks. Very Happy 

Good luck to all next week. Solar Gold should easily make it through. Hope Badi's team makes it; and I wouldn't rule out FC Premier!

Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by British steel 8/6/2013, 12:25 am

soccerdad68 wrote:Predictions by bracket:

A

Solar Gold will dominate the bracket.  FC Dallas White will beat John 3:16 in a tough match to claim DII

B

Someone claimed this was an easy bracket to predict.... I think it is the most competitive in the round.   FC Nacionals have a tough row to hoe, but will give the other two all they can handle.  I predict they take the wildcard for the final DII slot.  Although I am a Liverpool fan, I think Dallas Texans Faber will be too fast for Toshack and will take a close one.

C

This is another that I think will be VERY close.  I like St John for the win in a gritty Sunday battle over DT Badii.   NTS Blue is very capable of getting an upset in either here.

D

Two horse race that will go to FC Dallas Central over AYSES Gold.   They will regroup and prove why they were a top seed in round 1

E

Cruz Azul will cruise in this one.  I think they handle Andromeda easily.  Liverpool Callaghan will be only the second Liverpool team eliminated from Classic out of the 8 that entered.

F

FC Dallas Red will take this one easily.   The fight will be for DII with DT White and Juventus, going to DT White

G

This is another two horse race with FCD South Red and FC Premier battling it out.   FCD will take it in a tougher than expected game.

H

This is going to be the third toughest bracket.   Dallas Tigres will be game, but fall to both.   Juventus will beat Figo 2-1 for a DI slot, but goes to DII on points.

RESULTS:

D1

Solar Chelsea Gold
Liverpool St John
Cruz Azul

D2

NSYSA Juventus  (will have the fewest points of bracket winners because of a tough draw)
FC Dallas Figo
FC Premier
Dallas Texans White
Andromeda
AYSES Gold
Liverpool Toshack
FC Nacionals (wildcard)

You have my bet, let's see...
British steel
British steel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 02boys 8/6/2013, 9:06 am

soccerdad68 wrote:Predictions by bracket:

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

RESULTS:

D1

Solar Chelsea Gold
Liverpool St John
Cruz Azul

D2

FC Dallas Figo
FC Premier
Dallas Texans White
Andromeda
AYSES Gold
Liverpool Toshack
FC Nacionals (wildcard)
Looks good to me also, it'll be another warm one but the humidity level is forecasted to be higher Shocked 

Fellow parents stay hydrated!
02boys
02boys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Minilla 8/6/2013, 9:29 am

Ibystander wrote:
Laroja_2012 wrote:How can a parent complain for a water break? Temperatures reached the 100 on the week-end
102, with the heat index, but who's counting? As a spokesman for the out of shape parents, I can say that I needed frequent water intake just to watch the game.  Naturally, I was relieved to see bb was also able to rehydrate.  
Great call by tourney...at least half of the parents (out of shape ones, at least) appreciate the water breaks. Very Happy 

Good luck to all next week.  Solar Gold should easily make it through.  Hope Badi's team makes it; and I wouldn't rule out FC Premier!

We are all so glad your bb was able to rehydrate. I do not remember any kids every getting carted off due to dehydration but perhaps it has happened. But it makes no difference, you have it all figured out. Isn't your 03 your 4th go at this ntx soccer. The other three have quit or come close to it but certainly that will not happen this time around, he has the right coach to make sure of it. Stay thirsty.

Minilla
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/6/2013, 10:33 am

Minilla wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
102, with the heat index, but who's counting? As a spokesman for the out of shape parents, I can say that I needed frequent water intake just to watch the game.  Naturally, I was relieved to see bb was also able to rehydrate.  

Good luck to all next week.  Solar Gold should easily make it through.  Hope Badi's team makes it; and I wouldn't rule out FC Premier!

We are all so glad your bb was able to rehydrate.  I do not remember any kids every getting carted off due to dehydration but perhaps it has happened.  But it makes no difference, you have it all figured out.  Isn't your 03 your 4th go at this ntx soccer.  The other three have quit or come close to it but certainly that will not happen this time around, he has the right coach to make sure of it.  Stay thirsty.
Love the multiple screen names, but you know I only have three. Yes, one almost quit, but he's doing great now, thanks for asking.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down