Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

B97 Scores 2/27 - Post 'Em - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

B97 Scores 2/27 - Post 'Em

+11
Aswan
clueless
mspan02
Tequilapark
True10
You talking to me?
wbgbpfan
randee42
The German
b0013
Muppet
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

B97 Scores 2/27 - Post 'Em - Page 2 Empty Re: B97 Scores 2/27 - Post 'Em

Post by outtabounds 3/11/2010, 6:52 am

Rainy Equity wrote:you talking to me?
I agree with you. DTRS is no where near as good as Andro..... In my opinion DTRS is overated.
DTRS has scored almost twice as many goals as Andro this season so far. Last two games they've played they have won 2-1. What exactly about Andro do you think is better than DTRS?

outtabounds
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 3/11/2010, 9:00 am

outtabounds wrote:
Rainy Equity wrote:you talking to me?
I agree with you. DTRS is no where near as good as Andro..... In my opinion DTRS is overated.
DTRS has scored almost twice as many goals as Andro this season so far. Last two games they've played they have won 2-1. What exactly about Andro do you think is better than DTRS?

dodging shots?
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy Equity 3/11/2010, 9:53 am

I will let the Dallas Cup speak for the Andro boys. I do think that Andromeda will finish strong down the stretch in classic, and take that with them into the Dallas Cup. Dont get me wrong DTRS is a good team, but not as good as Andro. Andros passing skills are phenomenal. Dont let the wins by DTRS against Andro fool you. I also think the other team that is going to be at the top is Solar.. This is just my opinion.. from what I see on the fields..
Rainy Equity
Rainy Equity
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 3/11/2010, 10:14 am

Rainy Equity wrote:I will let the Dallas Cup speak for the Andro boys. I do think that Andromeda will finish strong down the stretch in classic, and take that with them into the Dallas Cup. Dont get me wrong DTRS is a good team, but not as good as Andro. Andros passing skills are phenomenal. Dont let the wins by DTRS against Andro fool you. I also think the other team that is going to be at the top is Solar.. This is just my opinion.. from what I see on the fields..

I think Solar plays a very similar style as well. The only way we do compete with the top dogs is certainly due to our passing, we don't have the standout players nor size the other teams have (IMO). DTRS, on the other hand, has many standout players, as does FCDY. Our parents are very proud of our team and how they move the ball.
I do think there is a divide between 1 and 2 and the rest of the pack, but I'd agree the styles are vastly different (we aren't going to bowl over anyone). Keep in mind, in this age group, almost every game is one kid away from being a different result (missing/hurt player, kid slipping...).
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tequilapark 3/11/2010, 10:43 am

Rainy Equity wrote:I will let the Dallas Cup speak for the Andro boys. I do think that Andromeda will finish strong down the stretch in classic, and take that with them into the Dallas Cup. Dont get me wrong DTRS is a good team, but not as good as Andro. Andros passing skills are phenomenal. Dont let the wins by DTRS against Andro fool you. I also think the other team that is going to be at the top is Solar.. This is just my opinion.. from what I see on the fields..

Andromeda is a great team and I really like what the coach has done with them. They have consistently been at the top in classic for 3 seasons and if I am not mistaken, they have kept a consistent roster, that shows development.
Tequilapark
Tequilapark
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by You talking to me? 3/12/2010, 11:45 am

i was talking about andro red being better than fc dallas blue not better than dallas texans south i would rank them like this by watching them on the pitch and overall as a team
fcd hayden-lots of talent will only improve
dallas texas south-solid team if they werent so cocky
andro red-could be stronger if they gain some strength
fcd blue-need a better coach

solar-
sr-
dallas texans red-
fcd figoroa-
dallas texans west-
tejanos-

You talking to me?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 3/12/2010, 11:54 am

You talking to me? wrote:i was talking about andro red being better than fc dallas blue not better than dallas texans south i would rank them like this by watching them on the pitch and overall as a team

solar-
sr-
dallas texans red-
fcd figoroa-
dallas texans west-
tejanos-

That was a tough one , what did you do? look at the standings??
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 3/12/2010, 11:57 am

You talking to me? wrote:i was talking about andro red being better than fc dallas blue not better than dallas texans south i would rank them like this by watching them on the pitch and overall as a team

solar-
sr-
dallas texans red-
fcd figoroa-
dallas texans west-
tejanos-

I agree with your order except Solar might be a bit higher and two of the comments. I do not see DTRS as a cocky team just a tea that expects to win every game and why not, they usually do. FCDB's coach is a good coach, just prefers a different style. I do like to watch the less structured free flowing style as much as the very structured possession oriented style. I think FCD, Solar and AR do the best job of a mixture of both.

BTW-AR would not could be stronger if they gain more strength B97 Scores 2/27 - Post 'Em - Page 2 Icon_smile
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainy Equity 3/12/2010, 6:11 pm

you talking to me??

So, whats wrong with the coach FCD BLUE has now?
Rainy Equity
Rainy Equity
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by chriswhit 3/12/2010, 11:58 pm

True10 wrote:

solar-
sr-
dallas texans red-
fcd figoroa-
dallas texans west-
tejanos-

I agree with your order except Solar might be a bit higher and two of the comments. I do not see DTRS as a cocky team just a tea that expects to win every game and why not, they usually do. FCDB's coach is a good coach, just prefers a different style. I do like to watch the less structured free flowing style as much as the very structured possession oriented style. I think FCD, Solar and AR do the best job of a mixture of both.

BTW-AR would not could be stronger if they gain more strength B97 Scores 2/27 - Post 'Em - Page 2 Icon_smile

Preciate the support True. First time DTRS has been labeled "cocky" that I know of. Not sure what action would cause one to think that, but whaeva. I do know we have a couple of characters on the team who boast how many girls talk to them daily...yeah, that could be deemed cocky for sure....but that is about it. What I also know is, regardless of league or tournament...regular game or championship, those boys have never danced and sang in the middle of the field. Just handshakes after the game. Players have changed some over the past 3 CL seasons, but the coach has been consistent...he just doesn't allow it. Play very hard, go all out, but respect your opponent. I do recall a coach in the Fall who made fun of one of our players in an excessive manner....Coach did bark at the opposing coach for that, but hey...no one is perfect :-)
FCDallas Blue's coach? I don't know as much soccer as well as many of you, but the guy sure seems to have a good team year in and year out, so he must be doing something right. In addition, the guy has my respect. Why? He is very willing to do whatever he can, to help promote his players...ensuring they have many experiences on various stages. Extremely supportive of his players. I know this first hand. Pretty good combo in my opinion.
My bad....was any of that cocky? Not sure, because in terms of relatively, I seem to no longer grasp the meaning of the word. My apologies if it was deemed so by readers...not my intention.
Good luck to all tomorrow.... forecasts are excessive winds....as is the norm in North Texas in the Spring. :-)
chriswhit
chriswhit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2