Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

!! Tigres moved from 2nd to LAST !! Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

!! Tigres moved from 2nd to LAST !!

+10
liebevin
nearpost95
tpitty
Laroja_2012
Bboys
babyhippo
cowpukesfan
debit
jimulon6
soccerforlife
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

!! Tigres moved from 2nd to LAST !! Empty !! Tigres moved from 2nd to LAST !!

Post by soccerforlife 11/7/2013, 11:30 am

What happened to Tigres U14 they went from 2nd place to LAST place and all wins forfeighted .

affraid !! THERE ARE ALOT OF RUMORS FLYING AROUND !!affraid 

soccerforlife
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

!! Tigres moved from 2nd to LAST !! Empty Re: !! Tigres moved from 2nd to LAST !!

Post by jimulon6 11/7/2013, 11:47 am

The only logical reason would be that they were cheating, most likely with older players.

I personally think it's awesome, and I hope all the other cheaters take notice, as there are many more. Finally a consequence for cheating that everyone can see. They gave all the wins back to every team they played in league. This is a big deal, and I must say I never knew CL to have any balls when it comes to enforcing this rampant form of cheating. Maybe there are new board members who have seen enough? I don't know, but I like it.

I also think they were too easy on them--should have kicked their cheatin' butts right out of the league. But it's a great start.

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

!! Tigres moved from 2nd to LAST !! Empty Re: !! Tigres moved from 2nd to LAST !!

Post by debit 11/7/2013, 11:54 am

All those 1-0 scores look very similar to the action they took this week against Samba 02 in U12 D2. Agree that it's a step in the right direction and it's encouraging to see they've now taken action against multiple teams.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 11/7/2013, 12:26 pm

Excellent.
lol!

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by babyhippo 11/7/2013, 6:01 pm

Team was caught cheating in DIII u-15 and Classic didn't do s* about it.
babyhippo
babyhippo
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bboys 11/8/2013, 10:13 am

Ti-gires! Ti-gires! Ti-gires! LOL This could not have happened to a better bunch of obnoxious parents out there. These guys chant after every goal scored and now they have to live with the fact that they are cheaters.
The worst part of this is the kids. Coaches and parents will never learn that playing older kids against younger, does not help the kid at all. At some point those younger kids are develop foot skills at a faster rate to overcome the size and strength difference. It only makes the younger player better in the long run!

Bboys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerforlife 11/8/2013, 10:54 am

Well ,  If in fact they were caught cheating 
Arrow Lets see if the coach gets suspended from the league for 1 year

soccerforlife
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 11/8/2013, 12:51 pm

Thinking about the kids involved. At 13-14 years old, a kid knows exactly where he belongs as far as age group. So the Tigres players must have known that they were not playing in the correct age group. I asked my son if he would agree to play for a team of younger kids, and of course he said no, he would not. This is the answer that I am sure most - if not all- kids would give to their parents or coaches. So I am wondering, who forced them to do that? Who is responsible? The coach? The parents? In which kind of environment are these kids growing up? Which values are they taught?

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 11/8/2013, 2:58 pm

jimulon6 wrote:The only logical reason would be that they were cheating, most likely with older players.

I personally think it's awesome, and I hope all the other cheaters take notice, as there are many more. Finally a consequence for cheating that everyone can see. They gave all the wins back to every team they played in league. This is a big deal, and I must say I never knew CL to have any balls when it comes to enforcing this rampant form of cheating. Maybe there are new board members who have seen enough? I don't know, but I like it.

I also think they were too easy on them--should have kicked their cheatin' butts right out of the league. But it's a great start.
Removing the team and making them requalify would be having balls...all they allowed them to do is get relegated and stay in classic. Cheaters have always prospered in classic league.
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimulon6 11/8/2013, 3:03 pm

tpitty wrote:
jimulon6 wrote:The only logical reason would be that they were cheating, most likely with older players.

Removing the team and making them requalify would be having balls...all they allowed them to do is get relegated and stay in classic. Cheaters have always prospered in classic league.
Perhaps, but CL has never taken such strong measures since we entered CL play 4 years ago. I mean, it's not like cheating started this year. CL also took this measure against an 02 D2 Classic team as well, so it is significant action by the league, and more than in one age group. It at least proves they are trying to do something about it.

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/8/2013, 3:04 pm

enjoy relegation cheaters!!!!!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 11/8/2013, 3:14 pm

jimulon6 wrote:
tpitty wrote:

Perhaps, but CL has never taken such strong measures since we entered CL play 4 years ago. I mean, it's not like cheating started this year. CL also took this measure against an 02 D2 Classic team as well, so it is significant action by the league, and more than in one age group. It at least proves they are trying to do something about it.
And I get that, but look at it like this. Cheat your way to the top of classic D1, get caught, have all points removed at the turn, and the illegal players/coach removed. They can fight back out of bottom 2 in spring, or get relegated; in either scenario still enjoy the spoils of classic play.
The blueprint this provides is to cheat til you get caught, merely get relegated, retool with new kids and you are still in classic.
If they want to do something, remove the team from classic and promote up at the turn.

Have the cheating team work its way all the way back through, which in this case would take 2 years.
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/8/2013, 3:36 pm

[quote="jimulon6"][quote="tpitty"]
jimulon6 wrote: It at least proves they are trying to do something about it.
It shows that they are willing to do something sometimes. With 02s, there have been 2 discussed instances of clubs using illegal players in Classic matches in the last 6-7 months. Classic punished 1 of those teams with forfeits but not the other. So, with 02s, 50% of the time, they did something every time (10% less than Sex Panther works).

It would be interesting to see what they saw differently in the instance that they chose not to require forfeits. Perhaps it was specific facts, maybe it is favortism or some other -ism, or maybe it was because one was in QT. Still, recruiting while in Classic is much easier than outside of it. So, the risk of getting caught may be outweighed by the current punishment options at this time, especially with ignorance being a defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 11/8/2013, 6:13 pm

snjn1ab wrote: Still, recruiting while in Classic is much easier than outside of it.  So, the risk of getting caught may be outweighed by the current punishment options at this time, especially with ignorance being a defense.
There you go. a Classic bye all but guarantees existence and stability of the team, meaning a regular paycheck for the coach with a smaller chance of losing it every year through player losses, as long as the team stays out of the relegation zone. more recruits to choose from. better fields and referees (don't start please Smile  ) how many of the teams that failed to qualify for D3 do you think kept all of their best players for another attempt next year. it is difficult to build a team and getting into Classic is tough and now staying there is tougher. So yes, a big payoff for cheating and not getting caught.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerforlife 11/8/2013, 8:35 pm

WHAT IF THEY IMPLEMENT A 3 STRIKES AND YOUR OUT FOR COACHES IN CLASSIC
NO MATTER WHAT AGE OR DIVISION YOU COACH IN CLASSIC
SOME COACHES -COACH DIFFERENT AGES AND DIVISIONS BUT IF THEY ARE REMOVED FROM ALL DIVISIONS AND AGE GROUPS FOR RULES VIOLATIONS
MAYBE THEN THEY WOULDN'T RISK CHEATING OR VIOLATING LEAGUE RULES !!
sunny

soccerforlife
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by liebevin 11/9/2013, 10:23 am

soccerforlife wrote:WHAT IF THEY IMPLEMENT A 3 STRIKES AND YOUR OUT FOR COACHES IN CLASSIC
NO MATTER WHAT AGE OR DIVISION YOU COACH IN CLASSIC
SOME COACHES -COACH DIFFERENT AGES AND DIVISIONS BUT IF THEY ARE REMOVED FROM ALL DIVISIONS AND AGE GROUPS FOR RULES VIOLATIONS
MAYBE THEN THEY WOULDN'T RISK CHEATING OR VIOLATING LEAGUE RULES !!
sunny
Sorry to not read everything in this thread, but has he fact that Tigres 98 were cited for fighting against Liverpool earlier this Fall?  Game was disbanded, but a replay was allowed.  Both parents were banned for a few games.  Basically a slap on the wrist.  CL has ugly issues they need to address...
liebevin
liebevin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by off_the_woodwork 11/9/2013, 6:18 pm

If CL keeps looking in U14 D2 they will probably find at least 2 - 3 other teams doing the same. Lots of sideburns and goatees for U14 in that division....

off_the_woodwork
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 11/9/2013, 7:14 pm

off_the_woodwork wrote:If CL keeps looking in U14 D2 they will probably find at least 2 - 3 other teams doing the same.  Lots of sideburns and goatees for U14 in that division....
Not a reliable indicator for this age group.  Not as obvious as shaving using the rear view mirror before driving off at U12.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar 11/9/2013, 7:46 pm

nearpost95 wrote:
off_the_woodwork wrote:If CL keeps looking in U14 D2 they will probably find at least 2 - 3 other teams doing the same.  Lots of sideburns and goatees for U14 in that division....
Not a reliable indicator for this age group.  Not as obvious as shaving using the rear view mirror before driving off at U12.
Now that is very funny. Near post you have jokes. But all jokes aside like with baseball they had PED's to resolve in soccer it has become AIR. ( Age induced results) Again I give a good hand clap to the classic league making the move to clean up the AIRs. They can only go forward and this has to be a step in the right direction. In time maybe AIRs will be removed from the soccer world in North Texas, it has been a goal for some. Sometimes I really beleive their is a chance that the coach or the club didn't know. (Very rare but maybe) The quesiton is with all the folks involved, parents, coaches, administrators, team mates ect. There has to be someone within the team that begs the question hey is this kid too old. I probably beleive the question is asked by some caring soul on the team. The problem is a lot of folks are afraid of the answer. Or sometimes get ticked off at the person asking the question. Instead of trying to answer it. There is no need for blame and anger or anything in a kids game. It's a beautiful game that we all want to leave the end of the day with a win or at least a hard fought tie. This tigres issue, this samba issue and some other team (whom I have agreed never to mention in the public because we did have some good times but that's another story) is all a by-product of this desire for the result at all costs. The question of knowingly cheating becomes a tough loop hole that the league, and folks have to deal with. How do you prove that someone knew it? The common sense arguement. If you present facts and evidence before a reasonable person and they would judge the result based off those facts then one could figure that someone knew it. I think the clause needs to add or should have known that. It goes back to ask the questions and don't get ticked at those who ask them. In time maybe AI's will be removed from North Texas, but in the mean time it must hit rock bottom. I.E a major club gets busted for AIR's. Stay clean NTX soccer. Classic league keep on testing and maybe pubslish the results to help increase the odds of others not trying to get AIRs.
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 11/9/2013, 7:56 pm

the obvious big, strong, older players are easier to see. its the smaller 15-16 yr old boy thats two years older physically and mentally, that just looks like a great 14 year old you will never catch
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 11/9/2013, 9:55 pm

Marvelousmar wrote: This tigres issue, this samba issue and some other team (whom I have agreed never to mention in the public because we did have some good times but that's another story)  is all a by-product of this desire for the result at all costs  
Does it start with a F and end with an orzie?
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerforlife 11/9/2013, 11:04 pm

the way i see it
is if they In fact cheated 50% of the season why no automatically relegate them
or completely disqualify the team and Coach for remainder of the season
Ultimately the coach is responsible and he should be removed from any age or division in Classic
Once the coach knows his Paycheck is in jeopardy they will not risk their $$$

jocolor

soccerforlife
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by liebevin 11/9/2013, 11:09 pm

soccerforlife wrote:the way i see it
is if they In fact cheated 50% of the season why no automatically relegate them
or completely disqualify the team and Coach for remainder of the season
Ultimately the coach is responsible and he should be removed from any age or division in Classic
Once the coach knows his Paycheck is in jeopardy they will not risk their $$$

jocolor
CL has no...
liebevin
liebevin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 11/9/2013, 11:21 pm

does anyone here actually KNOW if CL is through with sanctions against them.  This step, awarding forfeits, could be viewed as righting the wrongs against their opponents, which could be done in addition to any other sanctions, which could include banning the coach, manager, ineligible player(s), and/or expelling the team.

Last edited by nearpost95 on 11/9/2013, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by R1 11/9/2013, 11:31 pm

nearpost95 wrote:does anyone here actually KNOW if CL is through with sanctions against them.  This step (awarding forfeits) could be viewed as adjusting the results/standings to right the wrongs against their opponents, which could be done in addition to any other sanctions, which could include banning the coach, manager, ineligible player(s), and/or expelling the team.
Yea, I would not be surprised to see them gone . . . but who knows, we'll see.
R1
R1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next