Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

04 Boys Rankings Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

04 Boys Rankings

+16
UnoPemier
FCD_24
4theluvofthegame
cowpukesfan
Number13
PremierLeagueFan
looprevil
SDadX2
finish1
debit
blackcleatsoccerfan
7sdad
soccerdadrandy
go99
Sprint
SoccerFive
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

04 Boys Rankings Empty 04 Boys Rankings

Post by SoccerFive 3/31/2014, 2:06 pm

Just curious where the 04 boys rankings are?  On the girls side, the 04 RASE girls parents keep talking smack about how they are beating all the top 10 boys teams.  How do you find out what the boys teams are ranked?

SoccerFive
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

04 Boys Rankings Empty Re: 04 Boys Rankings

Post by Sprint 3/31/2014, 2:20 pm

SoccerFive wrote:Just curious where the 04 boys rankings are?  On the girls side, the 04 RASE girls parents keep talking smack about how they are beating all the top 10 boys teams.  How do you find out what the boys teams are ranked?

There are no accepted boys rankings for the 04s.  There are five or six teams that most probably see as the top teams and a lot of other good teams.  There used to be a poster that would rank all the teams but he/she stopped over the Winter. 

The claim of beating the top boys teams is probably based on old rankings from the Winter or Fall. 

And to clarify, I don't think Rase 04 Girls have beaten Solar Farley, DT Pomykal, FCD Premiere or Andromeda Gall ( tied them) and they are some of the top boys teams that most probably agree on.  I know Rase has not beaten SR 04 Boys. 

Having said that, the Rase girls are very good and could probably compete in the boys D1 Classic League next year.  Not sure how long they could keep it up as the boys caught up in physical development, but for now, they can definitely compete. 

I imagine the Rase Girls are one of the best girls teams in NTX at the 04 age group.

Last edited by Sprint on 3/31/2014, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/31/2014, 2:29 pm

no claim of beating all of the top 10 boys smack on the girls side from RASE. If you want a ranking of the boys teams just ask. We have a hard enough time getting games as it is, don't need your help. If the envy is just getting too you so you need to spread the hate to the boys side, join the list. There are bigger names than yours with more post than 1 on it. Just a few months and you will get all of the RASE you want.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 3/31/2014, 2:48 pm

its ridicoulous to rank any 9 year old teams. but in a win first environment i guess it happens. the rankings are meaningless even at U11 and U12. teams ranked lower beat higher ranked teams weekly. head-to-head is the only real gauge. even then teams may alternate beating each other
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerFive 3/31/2014, 2:52 pm

go99 wrote:no claim of beating all of the top 10 boys smack on the girls side from RASE.  If you want a ranking of the boys teams just ask.  We have a hard enough time getting games as it is, don't need your help.  If the envy is just getting too you so you need to spread the hate to the boys side, join the list.  There are bigger names than yours with more post than 1 on it.  Just a few months and you will get all of the RASE you want.

First of all, it's little girls soccer. You need to quit acting like you are trying to qualify for the World Cup. It's pathetic.
Second, you and your RASE parents posted that they have beaten 4 of the top 10 boys teams. I'm just curious where you got the rankings. If you made it up, then just be a man and admit it. One day you will realize that rankings and wins do not matter at this age.
Your last sentence sums it up the best. I can't even read that without laughing!! You really do take it that seriously. Comical!!!!

SoccerFive
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/31/2014, 3:15 pm

Actually I have never posted that we beat 4 of the top 10 boys and the person who has posted about what boys rase has beat has actually said before that he is not a rase parent. And if its just little girls soccer then why come on to stir up trouble. A simple question about boys ranking would have been enough. But you couldn't do that you had to add the extra sauce "the 04 RASE girls parents keep talking smack about how they are beating all the top 10 boys teams." So since you are the innocent victim in all of this please explain the purpose for that sentence? And while you are at it go back and find exactly where "I" said "have beaten 4 of the top 10 boys teams" Would love to see if because I don't recall it. And since you are on the "ranking don't matter" then why are "you" asking for them. So why I may be comical and pathetic, it's you that is putting in the effort to log onto a boys website, create a new log in, make a new thread just to try and stir up trouble for a little girls team. How about you just let them play and don't bring up a team that your dd does not play on. And yes I am an a$$hole but at least I have the stones to not try and pretend to be something else
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by 7sdad 3/31/2014, 4:01 pm

I have a u10 bb and a u18 dd and i take it seriously when she first started at u7. If you dont they will not be great at soccer

7sdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/31/2014, 4:02 pm

Creating a new ID - 2 minutes
Coming up with a login name that won't expose my other ID - 15 minutes
Making a new thread to imbed my plan - 5 minutes
bringing down a group of 10 yr old girls - priceless
-S5
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerFive 3/31/2014, 4:15 pm

go99 wrote:Actually I have never posted that we beat 4 of the top 10 boys and the person who has posted about what boys rase has beat has actually said before that he is not a rase parent.  And if its just little girls soccer then why come on to stir up trouble.  A simple question about boys ranking would have been enough.  But you couldn't do that you had to add the extra sauce "the 04 RASE girls parents keep talking smack about how they are beating all the top 10 boys teams."  So since you are the innocent victim in all of this please explain the purpose for that sentence?  And while you are at it go back and find exactly where "I" said "have beaten 4 of the top 10 boys teams"  Would love to see if because I don't recall it.  And since you are on the "ranking don't matter" then why are "you" asking for them.  So why I may be comical and pathetic, it's you that is putting in the effort to log onto a boys website, create a new log in, make a new thread just to try and stir up trouble for a little girls team.  How about you just let them play and don't bring up a team that your dd does not play on.  And yes I am an a$$hole but at least I have the stones to not try and pretend to be something else

Where is the FBR Boys Ranking system that was supposed to be on the boys forum? I don't know if you have beaten the top boys teams or not. Your parents are bragging about beating four out of the top ten. I was just looking to see if the smack talk was true. I think it's funny that when someone questions you or looks for proof, then they are "stirring up trouble". If you are gonna talk smack, at least have the nuts to back it up. You can find someone else to pick a fight with about your stupid rankings.

SoccerFive
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/31/2014, 4:22 pm

If you had just asked for ranking then nobody would care. So exactly why did you post "On the girls side, the 04 RASE girls parents keep talking smack about how they are beating all the top 10 boys teams." What exactly was the purpose for that???? And I am sure you are talking about master bates who seems to have alot to say about LP team but who has said his DD is not on RASE. Still waiting on that quote of where I said it.

Clearly  Rolling Eyes I took it the wrong way so if you could explain why you added the statement and what its purpose was it would clear everything up. My apology will be following that
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by 7sdad 3/31/2014, 4:24 pm

The LP rase girls play good soccer. They remind me of my dd 96 team beating top boys teams at that age

7sdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcleatsoccerfan 3/31/2014, 4:29 pm

so, I am an 04 girls parent and I watch all the hoopla between the RASE qirls and all of the rest. there is a lot of smack talk, and it comes from both sides. they have been talking about beating the top boys.....and there is a parent who uses a program and creates a rankings based on games played, difficulty of schedule, etc that is "accurate" in that you can tell the top-ish from the middle-ish and the bottom-ish. what I find interesting is that it is "just academy soccer" and many of these girls wont be playing in the future....but I have to say there is something special going on with that RASE team. I wouldn't be surprised to see some longevity out of those girls.....they are THOSE players. there are boys team that are the same......but on any given day any team - ANY TEAM - can beat any team....(thinking Mighty Ducks). I feel lucky to be able to see some of the girls (and boys) play with consistency, passion, with pretty good knowledge of the game knowing they have nto reached anywhere near their potential. but everyone is a little touchy these days.......maybe is the 3 grand we are all about to plop down....nerves are on edge. will be watching for the new alias go99...popcorn is in the microwave.

blackcleatsoccerfan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 3/31/2014, 4:33 pm

7sdad wrote:I have a u10 bb and a u18 dd and i take it seriously when she first started at u7. If you dont they will not be great at soccer

I took it seriously at U8 and my BB is now U12, but he's still no good at soccer. He doesn't even play on a D1 team. How much longer do I have to take it seriously? I am starting to get gray hair from soccer and my doctor tells me my blood pressure is too high. He tells me to eat healthier and exercise more, but I explain to him that pretty soon I will not have to take soccer so seriously because my BB will be great then my health will improve. Hopefully next year will be better and he can be on a top team that wins. Then I can finally relax.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 7sdad 3/31/2014, 4:50 pm

I have been blessed with to great soccer players in my eyes. a lot of pvt skill lessons and playing a lot of 3v3 and futsal

7sdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/31/2014, 8:40 pm

blackcleatsoccerfan wrote:so, I am an 04 girls parent and I watch all the hoopla between the RASE qirls and all of the rest.  there is a lot of smack talk, and it comes from both sides. they have been talking about beating the top boys.....and there is a parent who uses a program and creates a rankings based on games played, difficulty of schedule, etc that is "accurate" in that you can tell the top-ish from the middle-ish and the bottom-ish.  what I find interesting is that it is "just academy soccer" and many of these girls wont be playing in the future....but I have to say there is something special going on with that RASE team.  I wouldn't be surprised to see some longevity out of those girls.....they are THOSE players.  there are boys team that are the same......but on any given day any team - ANY TEAM - can beat any team....(thinking Mighty Ducks).  I feel lucky to be able to see some of the girls (and boys) play with consistency, passion, with pretty good knowledge of the game knowing they have nto reached anywhere near their potential.  but everyone is a little touchy these days.......maybe is the 3 grand we are all about to plop down....nerves are on edge.  will be watching for the new alias go99...popcorn is in the microwave.      

I don't do aliases thats why I use the same one on both the girls side as I do here. I stand behind what I post unlike others. Maybe you can help 5S find that quote of me talking smack he seems to be having trouble finding it.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/1/2014, 8:11 am

The '04's continue to raise the bar on overzealous parental behavior. Funny and sad all wrapped up into one.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/1/2014, 8:15 am

come on finish the 04's haven't even come close to the "just win now" mentality of the 99's.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 4/1/2014, 8:30 am

finish1 wrote:The '04's continue to raise the bar on overzealous parental behavior. Funny and sad all wrapped up into one.

I'm not saying the '04's don't have overzealous parents, perhaps me included, but I think this thread is pretty much dominated by 3 girls parents.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 4/1/2014, 9:36 am

GO, the '04 parents left the overzealous station a long time ago. The 99 parents were a close, very distant, second.

Interesting to note that you are a significant voice in both groups.

SDX2, I agree the train has derailed recently. However, the loco motive has full steam!

affraid
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 4/1/2014, 10:05 am

the 04 parents will seem intelligent and civil compared to the rantings about to come from the 05's lol
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by looprevil 4/1/2014, 8:01 pm

SoccerFive wrote:
go99 wrote:no claim of beating all of the top 10 boys smack on the girls side from RASE.  If you want a ranking of the boys teams just ask.  We have a hard enough time getting games as it is, don't need your help.  If the envy is just getting too you so you need to spread the hate to the boys side, join the list.  There are bigger names than yours with more post than 1 on it.  Just a few months and you will get all of the RASE you want.

First of all, it's little girls soccer.  You need to quit acting like you are trying to qualify for the World Cup.  It's pathetic.  
Second, you and your RASE parents posted that they have beaten 4 of the top 10 boys teams.  I'm just curious where you got the rankings.  If you made it up, then just be a man and admit it.  One day you will realize that rankings and wins do not matter at this age.  
Your last sentence sums it up the best.  I can't even read that without laughing!!  You really do take it that seriously.  Comical!!!!

I do not know why people continue to argue and debate with go99....you just add fuel to his tank.  His life enjoyment and also apparently his living ( given the number of posts) is all based on 10 year old girl soccer....let him have it I get the distinct feeling he does not have much else.

Perhaps if we all on the forum can agree that the 04 Rase team is the greatest thing since sliced bread, they can dominate any boys team, we are scared to death of them and likely the girls would draw with the professional FC Dallas team- then maybe he will be satisfied and take the girl soccer talk back to that forum where some might actually give a crap. I for one agree to all the above. Go Rase 04 girls ...we are not worthy

looprevil
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 4/2/2014, 2:34 am

What's all the fuss about RASE? The 03B had SRSA and they played in premier league with the boys and did well. Nobody dodged them and even though they lost to the top 5 teams they put up a good, strong effort and garnered respect from the boys.

SRSA had an entourage and a film crew at each game and the parents were just as fanatic as the boys and their parents.

I think it's just fine to take the top girls team and let them play against the boys in youth academy as long as they are competitive. Dodging the girls is lame as is complaining because they have pride in their efforts..
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 4/2/2014, 6:48 am

I wish the top 04 teams would have joined TBPL or the EAL (I would have preferred the TBPL since the 03B paved the way for Elite teams a year earlier) as I suggested last year so that the team rankings could be clearly established prior to QT. If you look at this years D1 standings in the 03B category it mirrors the TBPL except for DT South 03B who played SDL and won the league (if you kept track of their games) and the SDL Champions Cup.

By fragmenting into three leagues the Elites lost out on playing each other and the only fair measure of the top 5 would be to take the top 2 out of each league and roll the dice between 5 and 6. That is not possible yet because many fixtures have yet to be played and SDL's policy of not keeping a tally is making that league less desirable to the Elites who want a record of their fixtures (and rightfully so).

My Best guess for the top 5 "at this time" and in no particular order:

TBPL: Solar Red
TBPL: Liverpool RASE (Weddell)

EAL: DT South
EAL: FC Dallas Premier
EAL: DT (Rosales)

SDL: (whichever team wins the SDL Champions Cup?)

Tournaments are great, but since they allow for temporary additions to the roster, League play tells the story best.

Last edited by PremierLeagueFan on 4/2/2014, 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add FC Dallas Premier (oops))
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 4/2/2014, 7:43 am

PremierLeagueFan wrote:What's all the fuss about RASE? The 03B had SRSA and they played in premier league with the boys and did well. Nobody dodged them and even though they lost to the top 5 teams they put up a good, strong effort and garnered respect from the boys.  

au contraire mon frere.  We definitely asked to not play the SRSA girls the 2nd time around.  not cause of fear or anything, their coach went on tilt and was cursing and ranting the first time we played them.   "I'll have (name redacted - Solar DA boys coach) come take every kid of your effing team!"  Hahahahaha.  What a trip.   After the game the coach came up to me and said "tell him (our coach) where your son is going to be in 5 years".   I told him "prolly making out with these ladies".   PT called the next season and said "we have 10 teams, you have 8 games, is there somebody you don't want to play" and I told them we were fine not playing the girls.  No big deal, and I have talked to the coach in other venues and he has been perfectly fine, but it just didn't seem like it was worth doing again.  

they had some really skilled girls on that team including the fastest 03 I have seen, and their parents seemed perfectly fine.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 4/2/2014, 8:09 am

I wouldn't call that a dodge, I would call that disaster avoidance.. That must have been a wild day on the pitch and I am chuckling at the response you gave him. The good news is that the SRSA girls have continued to dominate in Lake Highlands and it sounds like RASE is this year's Uber Girls team.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next