Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

99 boys reset as U12 for next year Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

99 boys reset as U12 for next year

+4
Axxman
FarPost
soccerpapa
DadofDefense
8 posters

Go down

99 boys reset as U12 for next year Empty 99 boys reset as U12 for next year

Post by DadofDefense 3/29/2010, 10:08 am

In my opinion, U12 looks like this going into last game. Any thoughts?

U12 D1
1. Texans - Craft
2. Andromeda - Bazan
3. Texans South - Hernandez
4. FCD - Suarez
5. Solar Red
6. Gunners
7. Barcelona
8. Comets Blue
9. Fort Worth
10th spot will come from either
CD Chivas with 24 points, +5 GD and playing Barcelona
CC Orange with 23 points, -13 GD and playing Andromeda
Solar with 22 points, +3 GD and playing FCD - Figo
Madrid with 22 points, -1 GD and playing Texans South
FCD - Figo and Tyler each have 21 points and could tie Chivas, but each has a negative GD.
So they will be in D2 for U12

U12 D2
1 - 3 TBD from the above four teams still in the running for D1
4. FCD - Figo
5. Tyler
6. Texans Red
7. FCD South - Saavedra
8. ASG - Ngon
9. Wizards - from U11 D2
10. FCD Central - Arias - from U11 D2

U12 D3
1. FCD Blue - from U11 D1
2. FC Force - from U11 D1
3. Titans
4. Tornadoes
5. Andromeda - Gentile
6. Texans Red South
7. FCD Red - Pritchett
8. TBD in final game between NTX Strikers, Triumph, and Comets Red
9 and 10. Must qualify into league.

Last edited by DadofDefense on 3/29/2010, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had GF when should have been GD for goal differential.)
DadofDefense
DadofDefense
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

99 boys reset as U12 for next year Empty Re: 99 boys reset as U12 for next year

Post by soccerpapa 3/29/2010, 10:15 am

Can top teams from other leagues (Arlington, Plano) challange the teams at the bottom braket at this time or do they have to wait one more year?
soccerpapa
soccerpapa
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FarPost 3/29/2010, 11:00 am

Top 2 invited teams from each of Arlington and Plano will have the opportunity to challenge into D3 for next year. This has lately happened during the NA Memorial cup in a separate 6 team Challenge Bracket. Round robin play, top 2 finishers are in D3.
FarPost
FarPost
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 3/29/2010, 11:27 am

My question is, what happens if one or two teams from D1 don't make next season? Of particular concern are the Gunners and Chivas (assuming they make it). I'm assuming that worst case if they fold, the two next teams move up. That would make for an interesting scenario and as such, I think, I'm pulling for Figo to beat Solar and get to 24 "just in case" a slot opens up. I think of all the teams left, they are the ones that have improved vastly and shown they can run in D1. Chivas has been way unpredictable and I'm guessing Barcelona will beat them in the final game. Andromeda will be working on some new defensive tactics in their game against CC and will be pulling a hockey type move and pulling their goalie, for the entire game! With our position solidified, CC can have 3 points if they want them. But with the new Chelsea backing, maybe Solar can offer something up to make sure that doesn't happen???????????

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by incognito 3/29/2010, 2:30 pm

Axxman wrote:My question is, what happens if one or two teams from D1 don't make next season? Of particular concern are the Gunners and Chivas (assuming they make it). I'm assuming that worst case if they fold, the two next teams move up. That would make for an interesting scenario and as such, I think, I'm pulling for Figo to beat Solar and get to 24 "just in case" a slot opens up. I think of all the teams left, they are the ones that have improved vastly and shown they can run in D1. Chivas has been way unpredictable and I'm guessing Barcelona will beat them in the final game. Andromeda will be working on some new defensive tactics in their game against CC and will be pulling a hockey type move and pulling their goalie, for the entire game! With our position solidified, CC can have 3 points if they want them. But with the new Chelsea backing, maybe Solar can offer something up to make sure that doesn't happen???????????
Axxman, are you assuming that the Gunners and Chivas might fold before next fall??? What makes you even consider that??? After the great push by the Gunners this spring, I bet there are alot of kids that are on teams that did not make D1 that will be trying out this summer for the Gunners. If they win their last game against Azzuri, there is a good chance the end up this spring as number 5 in the standings because the team just ahead of them, Solar Red, has to play Craft.

incognito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/29/2010, 2:34 pm

What Gunners have folded. 99 boys reset as U12 for next year Icon_eek lol. Seriously, Gunners will be here for at least another year or so. Chivas not so sure, there are a couple of players who should go to Barca. The soccer is better there and if you add their top players into the barca team you will have an extremely competative team.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 3/29/2010, 2:35 pm

I simply think that the possibility exists. I just hear things, that's all. I agree with you 100% on the Gunners and sincerely hope that they don't fold. I like their coach and think he's doing some good things with those boys! I've always been a fan of the independant but also have experience with what happens to the majority of them. So bottom line, I think if there's a team or two that folds, those would be the two horses my money would be on.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/29/2010, 2:38 pm

football will be what shuts the gunners down, but it's too late AXX the internets have already mangled your post as confirmation that Gunners are closing up shop. Lol
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 3/29/2010, 4:09 pm

Axxman- You have good info for the most part. With regards to the Gunners, I think they will have kids kicking down their door this year. Let's see, less than have the price of the clubs, a good enviroment, and a chance to beat the big boys. Sounds like a perfect recruiting enviroment.

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hookem 3/29/2010, 5:07 pm

Axxman wrote:My question is, what happens if one or two teams from D1 don't make next season? Of particular concern are the Gunners and Chivas (assuming they make it). I'm assuming that worst case if they fold, the two next teams move up. That would make for an interesting scenario and as such, I think, I'm pulling for Figo to beat Solar and get to 24 "just in case" a slot opens up. I think of all the teams left, they are the ones that have improved vastly and shown they can run in D1. Chivas has been way unpredictable and I'm guessing Barcelona will beat them in the final game. Andromeda will be working on some new defensive tactics in their game against CC and will be pulling a hockey type move and pulling their goalie, for the entire game! With our position solidified, CC can have 3 points if they want them. But with the new Chelsea backing, maybe Solar can offer something up to make sure that doesn't happen???????????
The Gunners will not be going anywhere, certainly not folding. Good coach, good parents and good kids with an enormous upside. *winks* I promise my information is a little closer to the source than Axx's.
hookem
hookem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 3/29/2010, 7:46 pm

hookem wrote:
The Gunners will not be going anywhere, certainly not folding. Good coach, good parents and good kids with an enormous upside. *winks* I promise my information is a little closer to the source than Axx's.

Trust me, I believe you, I was just going by the two Gunner kids that want to give a club or two a try. And judging from the roster size, I don't know how many they can afford to lose, but I guess they can always pick up a couple as well.

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down