Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Congrads to DTS - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Congrads to DTS

+12
bootit
Brandinho12
True10
ckclimited3
anyIdeas
only1one
Butters
chriswhit
Tequilapark
finish1
clueless
Soccersoccer
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Congrads to DTS - Page 2 Empty Re: Congrads to DTS

Post by Butters 4/15/2010, 6:06 pm

Don't take it as venting. Like I said earlier, its not meant to be harsh just realistic.... Chris, dad of DTS player "XXXXXX"... Surprised)

...and by the way I think your kids a great player...I just think the ONE is incredible. If I were to be VENTING anything it would be that WE don't have him.......aahhh yet.

...and dont start a thread on that, I'm just kidding.

chriswhit wrote:Jack, sorry..."Butters".

It's ok to have an opinion, and as many have proven in the past, it is even accepted to use this blog to vent a bit (don't like that part of this space....but, I don't have to read it....so it's on me to stop if I want). Regardless... best of luck to you and yours in the future.

Many have seen the top U13 team in the nation...LAFC. SoCal soccer is very good and very deep for our age group. That is fact. That said, North Texas is still a great area for youth soccer....as this age group of kids across all D1 teams and several D2 teams have proven in tournaments throughout the country over the past few years.
Rest of it? Not worth responding to.

Butters
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by punisher 4/15/2010, 6:53 pm

Tequilapark wrote:
Soccersoccer wrote:Back to Back Champions, Congrads to DTS, that is a difficult thing to do in the competative soccer world.

I thought FCD had won the championship, I mean, after the celebration last night Congrads to DTS - Page 2 Icon_eek
the same way you celebrated when you guys tied them in league play, and the same way everyone celebrates when they beat or tie the top 3 teams

punisher
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by punisher 4/15/2010, 7:10 pm

[quote="bootit"]
Soccersoccer wrote:Regardless of DTS record against FCD, it is an 18 game season, you are not judged on one or 2 games, FCD didn't take care of business against lesser teams and therefore feel short on the league title. DTS has many great players, one player doesn't make a team at this age anymore.
I have heard there will be merger between the Texans teams, it will be interesting to see how the DTS respond to HN coaching style, it will be much different than what they are used to. Should make for a very interesting season this Fall.
it will be interesting cause does fcd merge their three d1 teams and make a pre jr. acdemy team and will that go well with the other coaches (saurez, and figo) as CH takes his and their best best players and who's to say other players from other clubs won't try out for those top 4 clubs. not all of haydens team will make the merge if he does take saurez and figo's players, i can say this fcd is deeper than the texans right now in talent if you are to merge the teams, but then again you just don't know who will end up where. i will make the best decision for my bb but he has to want to be their as well

punisher
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/16/2010, 8:26 am

The pre academy team will be best for the players. Maybe not the teams or the coaches but definately better for the boys. FCD has a very talented 97 group and I can't wait to see them play. I only hope the coaches don't try to stand in the kids way for their own personal gain.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Butters 4/16/2010, 10:06 am

That is something to consider...(the age pure 97 players)...Texans have very few of these...fc dallas has a good selection. So will FC Dallas have the only 97 National Acad. type team and Texans take a pass in that age group?

go99 wrote:The pre academy team will be best for the players. Maybe not the teams or the coaches but definately better for the boys. FCD has a very talented 97 group and I can't wait to see them play. I only hope the coaches don't try to stand in the kids way for their own personal gain.
Butters
Butters
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by chriswhit 4/16/2010, 10:51 am

[quote="Butters"]That is something to consider...(the age pure 97 players)...Texans have very few of these...fc dallas has a good selection. So will FC Dallas have the only 97 National Acad. type team and Texans take a pass in that age group?

Snap.
I thought half our squad was 97s...But having never dealt with actual rosters before, what was I thinking Thank goodness that with a little foresight and planning, many things are possible. :-)
I think it will all play out nicely for several clubs/teams in the future. As I stated previously, North Texas is a great youth soccer area. It has been for 30 years and will likely continue for another 30.
chriswhit
chriswhit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Butters 4/16/2010, 1:28 pm

ahh so many sacred cows and so few hamburger buns to eat them all with....forgive my curiosity Chris....among so much sore ass these days I get a little reckless sometimes with my questioning....I've often thought I might start a business selling chaffing creme behind the concession stand at Richland college. But I probably lack the people skills and the patience to be successful at it.

So out of the 14 players on the DTS squad 7 or so are 97 age pure players? and I'm guessing you've got about 3 on the DTR. But I do stand corrected Ive not obtained a copy of the roster and simply based my vast knowledge on conversations with your parents in passing at the field. Additionally I lost my bound copy of the "Texans 2012 Plan" as issued to all members of the Illuminati of which Im also a part....or was that the mushroom club? cyclops geek

[quote="chriswhit"]
Butters wrote:That is something to consider...(the age pure 97 players)...Texans have very few of these...fc dallas has a good selection. So will FC Dallas have the only 97 National Acad. type team and Texans take a pass in that age group?

Snap.
I thought half our squad was 97s...But having never dealt with actual rosters before, what was I thinking Thank goodness that with a little foresight and planning, many things are possible. :-)
I think it will all play out nicely for several clubs/teams in the future. As I stated previously, North Texas is a great youth soccer area. It has been for 30 years and will likely continue for another 30.
cyclops cyclops cyclops
Butters
Butters
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by chriswhit 4/16/2010, 4:09 pm

Thanks to all for the PMs. Not necessary, but appreciated.

Jack...we're done here. Good luck to you and yours going forward.

CW
chriswhit
chriswhit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Butters 4/16/2010, 6:04 pm

to funny.

chriswhit wrote:Thanks to all for the PMs. Not necessary, but appreciated.

Jack...we're done here. Good luck to you and yours going forward.

CW
Butters
Butters
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: