Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

I know this PPL project has been beaten to death. Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

I know this PPL project has been beaten to death.

+3
Beast_04
debit
Marvelousmar
7 posters

Go down

I know this PPL project has been beaten to death. Empty I know this PPL project has been beaten to death.

Post by Marvelousmar 7/24/2014, 9:51 am

Any word on the placement tourney plans?

How the results will effect the placement? I couldn't find anything on the website. Maybe someone in the know can help folks understand as they approach this warm weekend.
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

I know this PPL project has been beaten to death. Empty Re: I know this PPL project has been beaten to death.

Post by debit 7/24/2014, 11:28 am

I heard with so many teams struggling to reach N+1, they were going to hand out byes to anyone with N-6. Everyone in the placement games is fighting for 2 spots in D4. All remaining teams will be moved to the rec division of PYSA.

Of course, I hear lots of voices in my head so you may want to take that with a grain of salt.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

I know this PPL project has been beaten to death. Empty Re: I know this PPL project has been beaten to death.

Post by Marvelousmar 7/24/2014, 11:42 am

debit wrote:I heard with so many teams struggling to reach N+1, they were going to hand out byes to anyone with N-6.  Everyone in the placement games is fighting for 2 spots in D4.  All remaining teams will be moved to the rec division of PYSA.

Of course, I hear lots of voices in my head so you may want to take that with a grain of salt.

Now that is funny. Now where is my salt shaker.
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/24/2014, 11:49 am

Maybe they'll just let any team with light blue uniforms into D1. Kinda like how my wife picks her March Madness bracket.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar 7/24/2014, 11:59 am

debit wrote:Maybe they'll just let any team with light blue uniforms into D1. Kinda like how my wife picks her March Madness bracket.

I like that as long as it isn't a team that is around the 121 Stacey Road area. I heard some interesting things about that side.

But Honestly, I think (which is sometimes dangerous) if PYSA hands all the byes out with the N+1 and sticks to the N+1. There will be 5-6 spots open in PPL2. There will be a lot of teams fighting for the top two spots to make that jump into PPL1. All I know is our group better work their but off. It would also be nice to see a 1,2,3 Texas Sporting in the Spring. Maybe then Tpitty would wear the shirt..... Debit I'd get you one as well.
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/24/2014, 1:30 pm

I wouldn't worry about any team that trains on a road named after a girl.

Go ahead and buy me a shirt, but you'd better make it a 3XL. I've been eating too much popcorn while reading the 04 Girls message board.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_04 7/24/2014, 9:47 pm

It's out.  There are 6 brackets, top in each bracket goes to D2. The rest go to D3 and D4.  Good luck to most of you.  Very Happy Very Happy

Marvelousmar, I never turn down free shirts.  Laughing
Beast_04
Beast_04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar 7/25/2014, 7:17 am

I did see that from PYSA. Smart folks out there. Got to give Gina and the rest some big ups. They had a lot of work to go through every roster verifying rosters and N+1s and getting things ready for this weekends. Good luck this weekend for all those playing let the games begin.
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_04 7/27/2014, 6:09 pm

Great tournament this weekend. Wanted to give some love to the folks at PYSA.  With this heat this weekend, I thought it was really great the way they had the games spaced out to give the kids some time to recover before their next game.  Going to the Got Soccer system where you can post the scores so quickly after the game is cool too, even though not everyone did it quickly  lol!

Let's get this season started!
Beast_04
Beast_04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 7/28/2014, 10:20 am

Marvelousmar wrote:  All I know is our group better work their but off.  It would also be nice to see a 1,2,3 Texas Sporting in the Spring.    Maybe then Tpitty would wear the shirt.....  Debit I'd get you one as well.  

Yeah....about that.
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar 7/28/2014, 10:23 am

Hey the 2nd group played well and fought hard. I just love playing with you T pitty and you love playing with me. They will perform well in 3 kind of where I thought they would land without having the scoring punch they needed. 1-2 is still a possibility. But as I said before in the quote. Our Groups need to work their butt off. You bolded the wrong part of the quote. Looking forward to a good season. Again this year is about the shirt. I need to get one to Tpitty. You are my muse kind sir. See you on the pitch. Wish all the groups a safe and good year.
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dadof3 7/28/2014, 8:47 pm

Beast_04 wrote:Great tournament this weekend. Wanted to give some love to the folks at PYSA.  With this heat this weekend, I thought it was really great the way they had the games spaced out to give the kids some time to recover before their next game.  Going to the Got Soccer system where you can post the scores so quickly after the game is cool too, even though not everyone did it quickly  lol!

I totally agree with this! Gina and PYSA did a fine job. Really liked being able to post scores quickly. Heat was killer especially Saturday, but overall, July in Texas is what it is.

Any guesses on how the divisions shake out? Bracket winners go to D2...2nd place to D3 with top others? Seems like a LOT of teams or is that just me? New to this, so what is the expectation?

dadof3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/28/2014, 9:25 pm

dadof3 wrote:
Beast_04 wrote:Great tournament this weekend. Wanted to give some love to the folks at PYSA.  With this heat this weekend, I thought it was really great the way they had the games spaced out to give the kids some time to recover before their next game.  Going to the Got Soccer system where you can post the scores so quickly after the game is cool too, even though not everyone did it quickly  lol!

I totally agree with this!  Gina and PYSA did a fine job.  Really liked being able to post scores quickly.  Heat was killer especially Saturday, but overall, July in Texas is what it is.

Any guesses on how the divisions shake out?  Bracket winners go to D2...2nd place to D3 with top others?  Seems like a LOT of teams or is that just me?  New to this, so what is the expectation?

2nd place and top 4 of 3rd will go to PPL 3. The remainder will go to PPL 4 with those teams that chose not to go through QT.

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 7/28/2014, 10:12 pm

Who are the other teams that will be in D2? Presumably 4 teams had byes, but who are they?

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast_04 7/28/2014, 11:30 pm

Would it be TX Sporting (Meja Williams), FCD Black, Clockwork, and Andromeda FC?
Beast_04
Beast_04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 7/29/2014, 9:25 am

Beast_04 wrote:Would it be TX Sporting (Meja Williams), FCD Black, Clockwork, and Andromeda FC?

FCD Black doesn't exist any more, and Sporting didn't get relegated from Plano1 thanks to Azul leaving. Clockwork and Andro sounds right though.
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar 7/29/2014, 10:01 am

I am curious if any of the Liverpool teams got Promoted to PPL1. As this list of PPL 1 -4 has been left in some place that no one can find. At my last check (again this is based on a big guess and discussions around the board and with other coaches) I would say with about 80% confidence. ( That's the best I can do without knowing all the N+1 stuff) PPL 1 and 2 will look like the following in no particular order.( I'd put the teams in order but my personal biases would be involved and I could jinx our side, let's just say I hope we do better then last year that shouldn't be too much to ask for.

Texas Sporting
The new Ntx Strikers( so people tell me)
Amarillo
Texas Sporting Blue
Liverpool St john
HPSA Soctts
Liverpool Shankley
Liverpool Paisely
Bracelona 02B
FC Dallas White

PPL 2
Infinity
GSSC Thunder
Clock Work
Andromeda
Andromeda Renner
Dallas Texans
FC Force
Barcelona(MSA)
Olympians
Monterry

Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 7/29/2014, 10:05 am

Marvelousmar wrote:I am curious if any of the Liverpool teams got Promoted to PPL1.  As this list of PPL 1 -4 has been left in some place that no one can find.  At my last check (again this is based on a big guess and discussions around the board and with other coaches)  I would say with about 80% confidence. ( That's the best I can do without knowing all the N+1 stuff)  PPL 1 and 2 will look like the following in no particular order.( I'd put the teams in order but my personal biases would be involved and I could jinx our side, let's just say I hope we do better then last year that shouldn't be too much to ask for.  

Texas Sporting
Amarillo
Texas Sporting Blue
Liverpool St john
HPSA Soctts
Liverpool Shankley
Liverpool Paisely
Bracelona 02B
FC Dallas White

PPL 2
Infinity
GSSC Thunder
Clock Work
Andromeda
Andromeda Renner
Dallas Texans
FC Force
Barcelona(MSA)
Olympians
Monterry

Renners PA crew should run rough shot through that division. Clock- if that still have that big forward should be tough. I haven't seen the Olympians play...any good? Barca the classic 2 world beaters. The top of Plano2 should be harder than the bottom of Plano 1...some quality teams in there.
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar 7/29/2014, 10:10 am

tpitty wrote:
Marvelousmar wrote:I am curious if any of the Liverpool teams got Promoted to PPL1.  As this list of PPL 1 -4 has been left in some place that no one can find.  At my last check (again this is based on a big guess and discussions around the board and with other coaches)  I would say with about 80% confidence. ( That's the best I can do without knowing all the N+1 stuff)  PPL 1 and 2 will look like the following in no particular order.( I'd put the teams in order but my personal biases would be involved and I could jinx our side, let's just say I hope we do better then last year that shouldn't be too much to ask for.  

Texas Sporting
Amarillo
Texas Sporting Blue
Liverpool St john
HPSA Soctts
Liverpool Shankley
Liverpool Paisely
Bracelona 02B
FC Dallas White

PPL 2
Infinity
GSSC Thunder
Clock Work
Andromeda
Andromeda Renner
Dallas Texans
FC Force
Barcelona(MSA)
Olympians
Monterry

Renners PA crew should run rough shot through that division. Clock- if that still have that big forward should be tough. I haven't seen the Olympians play...any good? Barca the classic 2 world beaters. The top of Plano2  should be harder than the bottom of Plano 1...some quality teams in there.

I would have to agree,( See Tpitty we can be friends) I watch Renner's group Play they will be challenged by Barca, Olympians had a good side back in the Academy day some played up with 01's recently and they played well this weekend so should create some challenges, Clockwork still has that big forward. Kofi has the Dallas Texans playing as well. If I were to pick the two coming out of PPL2 to PPL1 in the fall I would have to say ....... ( Not going there but I do have my thoughts)
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 7/29/2014, 10:16 am

I really like a couple of the kids on the Texans team. Losing 8-9 kids can only make it more difficult for them. Andro Renner and Clock to come out. -- I haven't seen Olympians or Monterrey play...so that is purely based on my limited viewing.

And isn't the New NTX Strikers called Arsenal?
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar 7/29/2014, 10:21 am

tpitty wrote:I really like a couple of the kids on the Texans team. Losing 8-9 kids can only make it more difficult for them.  Andro Renner and Clock to come out. -- I haven't seen Olympians or Monterrey play...so that is purely based on my limited viewing.

And isn't the New NTX Strikers called Arsenal?

Yep it is. I just went blank for a moment.

I saw Monterrey beat up our white team. (Mentally our boys were not ready for that style of play) They will be the next time the play. They just had the wrong attitude and Monterrey played well with only 10 players for most of the tournament. Shot out for a job well done no excuses here. Just looking forward to a rematch after the group gets to gel a little more then 3 weeks of being a team. I think you are 1/2 right on whom comes out.
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 02B06G08B_Dad 7/29/2014, 3:28 pm

Since PYSA used GotSoccer for the tournament does this mean they are going to use it for league play as well?

02B06G08B_Dad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 7/29/2014, 3:52 pm

02B06G08B_Dad wrote:Since PYSA used GotSoccer for the tournament does this mean they are going to use it for league play as well?
Yes.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 02B06G08B_Dad 7/30/2014, 9:16 am

The German wrote:
02B06G08B_Dad wrote:Since PYSA used GotSoccer for the tournament does this mean they are going to use it for league play as well?
Yes.

That is great!

02B06G08B_Dad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar 8/1/2014, 10:22 am

Texas Sporting
Amarillo
Texas Sporting Blue
Liverpool St john
HPSA Scotts
Liverpool Shankley
Liverpool Paisely
Bracelona 02B
FC Dallas White

PPL 2
Infinity
GSSC Thunder
Clock Work
Andromeda
Andromeda Renner
Dallas Texans
FC Force
Barcelona(MSA)
Olympians
Monterry

I think PPL 1 was to withini 90% so not too bad. Barcelona for Dallas Texans White.
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down