Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Ok what now?  - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Ok what now?

+18
golazo02
Sprint
finish1
childplease!
sumsoccer4u
The German
Admin
Rightback
SailorMoon
topof18
skillzski
GOOOAAALLL
Soccerdad47
ballMovement
Marvelousmar
Soccerinsanity
odie1993
manufan20
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ok what now?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok what now?

Post by The German 10/8/2014, 11:25 am

Admin wrote:I'm sorry Manu, that is not the type of site I run.  If someone is discussing specific minors or little kids innapropriately,  threatening people, using profanity,  or spamming a thread I want to know and I will take care of it.   HSOs and disagreements are fine, but this isn't a site where you can just be an obscene ass and just tell others to move along.
Our HR department would consider the word ass as profanity but again what do I know. Razz

The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ballMovement 10/8/2014, 11:25 am

I agree 100%, cursing and threatening kids should not be allowed ever! Kids are still kids. Admin should monitor that and ONLY get rid of the one(few) message that is violating it. What doesn't seem right is getting rid of the whole thread. Someone started out with a concern or was curious of something and posted it. This is a discussion forum. I would hope that we can discuss. And yes we have our opinions, and a forum is a place you should be able to voice your opinions.

This was about a coach of a club who may have an overaged player playing in the wrong age group. I think issue is not so much about the player, it's more about cheating the system and cheating the boys who are playing at the right level. It's about whether the coach is playing us all and the system. We all question what is going on with the NTX soccer system. We all want to know how this issue is being addressed. We all want to get updates of the happenings in this case. Granted it may be misinformation but it's still something to read if you're interested in reading the thread.

Let the discussions continue...minus the threats!

ballMovement
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ballMovement 10/8/2014, 11:28 am

Admin wrote:Locked 1 thread in 4 years, so it may be a little while. I'll give you some time off to think about it tho Smile

Is that mine that you locked recently? I still don't think I violated the rules.

ballMovement
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 10/8/2014, 11:30 am

It did not, it was a question and an answer. My attempt to put an end to the topic. Didn't realize that the obsessed wouldn't let it go that easy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ballMovement 10/8/2014, 11:39 am

Not obsessed. Just wondering how my post was violating the rules to where it got the Admin's attention to "end" the discussion. It was a question and an answer. But there could be many more questions and answers to follow but you killed it by not allowing anymore to come forward. Why?

ballMovement
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sumsoccer4u 10/8/2014, 11:42 am

I'm baaaack!
Dont even know what the heck I did. Must have been a glitch. Laughing
sumsoccer4u
sumsoccer4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sumsoccer4u 10/8/2014, 11:47 am

ballMovement wrote:I agree 100%, cursing and threatening kids should not be allowed ever!  Kids are still kids.  Admin should monitor that and ONLY get rid of the one(few) message that is violating it.  What doesn't seem right is getting rid of the whole thread.  Someone started out with a concern or was curious of something and posted it.  This is a discussion forum.  I would hope that we can discuss.  And yes we have our opinions, and a forum is a place you should be able to voice your opinions.  

This was about a coach of a club who may have an overaged player playing in the wrong age group.  I think issue is not so much about the player, it's more about cheating the system and cheating the boys who are playing at the right level.  It's about whether the coach is playing us all and the system.  We all question what is going on with the NTX soccer system.   We all want to know how this issue is being addressed.  We all want to get updates of the happenings in this case.  Granted it may be misinformation but it's still something to read if you're interested in reading the thread.  

Let the discussions continue...minus the threats!

EXACTLY!
IMO.....There are some very shady things going on and heads are being turned away. Those heads are of those in certain positions that can do something about it if the had the huevos to do so. Some certain people in certain areas are abusing their authority. Again, just my opinion. Take that and 50 cents and you may get a piece of gum.

Last edited by fairplaysoccer on 10/8/2014, 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
sumsoccer4u
sumsoccer4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 10/8/2014, 11:52 am

Minus any info on the minor as well!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 10/8/2014, 11:57 am

But it's okay to ask where the Striker keeper went and point out that he's now playing for Solar Red. (my legal brain says that's talking about a specific player - but I see still the thread on here). Consistency?????? It's still discussing a player.

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by childplease! 10/8/2014, 12:05 pm

But no one's criticizing this keeper.
I know what you're getting at.
But that keeper kid has received nothing but praise.
I guess it was the whole "lynch-mob" B.S. that had to be stopped.
Lynch-mobs where called that for a specific reason, to hang someone.
And you're siccing a "Lynch-Mob" on an African kid?
Let someone come on here and constantly blast your child like this.
You'll reall want to form your own lynch mob then.

childplease!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 10/8/2014, 12:07 pm

Striker keeper. Interesting Idea
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by sumsoccer4u 10/8/2014, 12:25 pm

childplease! wrote:But no one's criticizing this keeper.

I agree that the lynch mob comments should have been stopped. No one was bashing the player though. He is a very skilled player and has tremendous spatial awareness and ability above other players 12/13 or even 15/16 for that matter. Take 1000 boys of what said age is supposed to be and take the top 2% of them and this said player is 200 X's better. The kid is good and very exceptional for 12/13 and phoenominal for 10/11. The coach has a history and because of that there are red flags. Those red flags are raised higher and waving considering the actions since the questioning arose.
sumsoccer4u
sumsoccer4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 10/8/2014, 1:13 pm

I thought this was a done deal. I read on one of these threads that a Passport showing the correct age was produced and the situation is over.

What else should a league do when given an official government document on a player?

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 10/8/2014, 1:18 pm

It isn't simply criticism, it is duscussion of a minor without parental consent. You cannot post any personal information on a minor online, it is illegal....positive, negative, whatever. So, saying player so and so went to this club still isn't permitted and if I see it, I will remove it. Simple, leave the kids and the direct player references out of it. Most people on here are smart and you can discuss things without naming specifics.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by golazo02 10/8/2014, 1:20 pm

Parents want their BB to play competitive soccer and then complain when the other teams kids are too old/big/ strong/ skilled and my BB will get hurt??

You should relish the fact that he's there and forcing the quality and competitiveness to improve.

How many PA/ D1 parents are complaining about the older kid that ran circles around their team? They invest the extra time in strength, conditioning, and skills so that it doesn't matter how big the player is.

golazo02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 10/8/2014, 1:34 pm

There are a bunch of posts on here similar to the Striker keeper.  Who went where and what not.

I do not want an 00 player out there trying to take out my 02 boy which was the case last year with the Samba coach.  I didn't think this player who shall not be named played dirty until I saw a nice knee to the face Saturday.  Then it was on.  How do the parents of that team blindly believe this BS??? That's what I want to know.

And good gravy, do you know how many posts/topics there are about players leaving and who went to what team??  A lot.  

Sorry childplease, I do see what you were getting at, but I see what the admin is trying to do as well, and you can't mix apples with apples and apples with oranges. Too late in the game or board at this point. Much too late to try to gain control..

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorMoon 10/8/2014, 1:56 pm

golazo02 wrote:Parents want their BB to play competitive soccer and then complain when the other teams kids are too old/big/ strong/ skilled and my BB will get hurt??

You should relish the fact that he's there and forcing the quality and competitiveness to improve.

How many PA/ D1 parents are complaining about the older kid that ran circles around their team? They invest the extra time in strength, conditioning, and skills so that it doesn't matter how big the player is.

I keep trying not to comment, but good grief. Did you read anything that was posted on the poofed threads?? So I should relish the fact that my son's team has to play another team with an older kid, that's obviously cheating. So I should relish and teach my kids that cheating and lying about your age is okay. Whatever. Coming soon near you - sailormoon's 02 son playing with a fake passpport/bc on an 08 team. RELISH IT!!

SailorMoon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sumsoccer4u 10/8/2014, 2:00 pm

Sprint wrote:I thought this was a done deal.  I read on one of these threads that a Passport showing the correct age was produced and the situation is over.  

What else should a league do when given an official government document on a player?

Besides a foreign passport being easily forged and that the fact the coach was caught with an overage player in CL QT a year ago is red flags. Not only that, there are no International Clearance papers on said player and that is a FIFA rule. Regardless if he came here prior to 12 or not, there are papers that have to be filed. Prior to 12, First Register, Minor and ITC. An international player must have one of these and Prior to 12 is the easiest.
I just want my BB on an equal playing field when it come to eligibility. Too much time and money is put in by families and individuals that do it the right way to be cheated. Corruption is rampant everywhere so why dont people that can put a stop to it somewhere do it? Even if it is here in NTX CL D3. As parents, coaches, referees, board members etc. should be setting an example for these young men that will shape our world or change it from the path it's already on.
sumsoccer4u
sumsoccer4u
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 10/8/2014, 2:13 pm

finish1 wrote:Striker keeper. Interesting Idea

Forget Chuck Norris or Jack Bauer.  This kid is the real deal.  He can punt the ball to himself and bring it down at midfield while all the parents shout NO BOUNCE! before delivering the perfect strike from 35 yards into the corner of the net.

It makes me sad when I compare his potential to my son and realize my son's future which will likely be shouting at 7th grade PE students to stop giving that nerdy kid an atomic wedgie.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by topof18 10/8/2014, 2:15 pm

Im disgusted by the fact that a coach was not reprimanded after getting caught cheating to get into a league in the first place. This robbed teams that do things the right way. A coach/board member friendship and prior history makes it look even more fishy.

Last edited by topof18 on 10/8/2014, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

topof18
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 10/8/2014, 2:18 pm

Ok what now?  - Page 2 Beatin10

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 10/8/2014, 2:28 pm

fairplaysoccer wrote:
Sprint wrote:I thought this was a done deal.  I read on one of these threads that a Passport showing the correct age was produced and the situation is over.  

Besides a foreign passport being easily forged and that the fact the coach was caught with an overage player in CL QT a year ago is red flags. Not only that, there are no International Clearance papers on said player and that is a FIFA rule. Regardless if he came here prior to 12 or not, there are papers that have to be filed. Prior to 12, First Register, Minor and ITC. An international player must have one of these and Prior to 12 is the easiest.
I just want my BB on an equal playing field when it come to eligibility. Too much time and money is put in by families and individuals that do it the right way to be cheated. Corruption is rampant everywhere so why dont people that can put a stop to it somewhere do it? Even if it is here in NTX CL D3. As parents, coaches, referees, board members etc. should be setting an example for these young men that will shape our world or change it from the path it's already on.
Those papers have been requested only for the last 2 years, at least in the case I know of. And not every foreign passport is easily being forged.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 10/8/2014, 2:32 pm

fairplaysoccer wrote:

I don't know anything about any history, so set that aside for a second. If I am on the Classic League board, a coach shows me a passport with an age and the photo of a player, how am I to claim it is false? Should I send it out to a private investigator and spend league money to check the story? What steps or evidence would I need to tell the coach the kid can't play and I have decided he is "X" years old?

I don't disagree with the concern over player safety and wanting the playing field to be fair, but not sure what else can be done.

Do FIFA transfer rules apply to kids soccer for clubs that are not professional soccer clubs?

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by topof18 10/8/2014, 2:35 pm

Sprint wrote:
fairplaysoccer wrote:

I don't know anything about any history, so set that aside for a second. If I am on the Classic League board, a coach shows me a passport with an age and the photo of a player, how am I to claim it is false?  Should I send it out to a private investigator and spend league money to check the story?  What steps or evidence would I need to tell the coach the kid can't play and I have decided he is "X" years old?  

I don't disagree with the concern over player safety and wanting the playing field to be fair, but not sure what else can be done.  

Do FIFA transfer rules apply to kids soccer for clubs that are not professional soccer clubs?  

http://www.ussoccer.com/About/Federation-Services/Intl-Clearance.aspx

topof18
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 10/8/2014, 2:52 pm

debit wrote:
finish1 wrote:Striker keeper. Interesting Idea

Forget Chuck Norris or Jack Bauer.  This kid is the real deal.  He can punt the ball to himself and bring it down at midfield while all the parents shout NO BOUNCE! before delivering the perfect strike from 35 yards into the corner of the net.

It makes me sad when I compare his potential to my son and realize my son's future which will likely be shouting at 7th grade PE students to stop giving that nerdy kid an atomic wedgie.

That's funny stuff right thar.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/8/2014, 3:27 pm

Admin wrote:

It isn't simply criticism, it is duscussion of a minor without parental consent.   You cannot post any personal information on a minor online, it is illegal....positive, negative, whatever.  So, saying player so and so went to this club still isn't permitted and if I see it, I will remove it.  Simple, leave the kids and the direct player references out of it.  Most people on here are smart and you can discuss things without naming specifics.  

Admin - that statement is incorrect. It is not illegal. Not sure where you are getting your legal advice....but heck, in case you are right, I plan to sue every newspaper in the country who wrote articles about HS players...their stats, 4 or 5 star rating, where they signed to play for college. I will be counting my money....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum