Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Tuesday night D1 Games @ Money Gram Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Tuesday night D1 Games @ Money Gram

5 posters

Go down

Tuesday night D1 Games @ Money Gram Empty Tuesday night D1 Games @ Money Gram

Post by SnookumsConCarne 10/27/2014, 10:51 am

Fall Season’s winding down. Only one or 2 more games left.
Tomorrow evening’s games will pit #1 LP Rush against #2 Sporting United.

Sporting over LP Rush (3-2). Rush is good. But so is Sporting.

Andromeda over Mexico (3-1). Andro’s coming off an impressive win over a re-vamped DT South team.

LP Owen over FCD Gonclaves (3-1). LP looked very good with the additions made up front.
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Tuesday night D1 Games @ Money Gram Empty Re: Tuesday night D1 Games @ Money Gram

Post by albafootball 11/3/2014, 8:23 am

I noticed the forum had been quiet since Tuesday night's games. Excellent match up between Liverpool Rush and Sporting, with Rush taking a 2-0 lead in the game and controlling it for much of play.

Sporting scored late in the second half to make it 2-1 and got a late penalty, which they unfortunately missed, giving LP Rush the win.

A very good advert for the league this game generally in terms of the quality of play on the field !!

Related to earlier posts however, it should be noted that the Sporting coach and his assistant were both removed from the field for use of foul language and the refs should be applauded for that.

Something further which also needs to be addressed is the behavior of the Sporting parents and supporters. They are a very passionate bunch and definitely behind their team which is fantastic, however shouting the phrase at the Liverpool goalie (a 13 year old kid who speaks Spanish) that almost got Mexico banned from the World Cup, every time he took a goal kick it just not on. Neither is telling their players to punch the LP player in the face from the sideline, amongst many other incidents. The league have to closely monitor this situation as it does not seem to be an isolated incident, is completely unacceptable in youth sport at any level and could escalate if it is not addressed properly to the Sporting club officials.

Of course it does not exactly send the right example to the parents when the coach is sent off for almost the same thing. You have a great soccer team Sporting; perhaps your dignity off the field could match your play on it.

albafootball
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Tuesday night D1 Games @ Money Gram Empty Re: Tuesday night D1 Games @ Money Gram

Post by SnookumsConCarne 11/3/2014, 9:06 am

What "phrase" was shouted?
If Classic League gets in Sporting's butt too much, then Sporting will eventually accuse CL of picking on the "little guy".
Therefore, CL will not monitor or act on this issue until a full-scale brawl finally erupts on the sidelines between parents.
You all know damn well that CL personnel also reads this forum.
Coach and assistant kicked off the field? No surprise there.
Parents using vulgar language to the opposing keeper? Totally B.S.!
There's a huge difference between Passionate and Stupid!

SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by albafootball 11/3/2014, 9:14 am

I didn't want to repeat it since there might be kids reading this, but since you asked...you think shouting "Ohhhhhh Puto" at a 13 year old player repeatedly is acceptable adult behavior?

I already said above as well about the person from the sideline shouting to punch the LP player in the face. Not sure I need to elaborate any further than those two examples but they are just two of many heard.

This is simply not acceptable and using the small club excuse just does not cut it. I already said Sporting is a great team, but great teams have also to learn how to behave in the right way.

albafootball
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 11/3/2014, 9:48 am

albafootball wrote:I didn't want to repeat it since there might be kids reading this, but since you asked...you think shouting "Ohhhhhh Puto" at a 13 year old player repeatedly is acceptable adult behavior?

I already said above as well about the person from the sideline shouting to punch the LP player in the face.  Not sure I need to elaborate any further than those two examples but they are just two of many heard.

This is simply not acceptable and using the small club excuse just does not cut it.  I already said Sporting is a great team, but great teams have also to learn how to behave in the right way.

Oh, I totally agree with you. I'm not too keen on folks screaming obscenities from the sidelines at kids (in English or Spanish).
Hats off to the refs for kicking this dude and his crony off the field.
Sporting's kids do play a good, agressive game with tons of communication between the players.
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Abejide 11/4/2014, 7:20 pm

So if the coach and his "crony" were kicked out of the game, is there a reason why it is not noted in the misconduct report? It looks like another witch hunt like 03 Forzi. You tell a lie long enough you start to believe it and cause people to go get their pitch forks.

Can't stand to see a small club that charges a fraction of what you're paying beat your Bb's team?

Abejide
Abejide
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 11/4/2014, 7:38 pm

savel wrote:So if the coach and his "crony" were kicked out of the game,  is there a reason why it is not noted in the misconduct report? It looks like another witch hunt like 03 Forzi. You tell a lie long enough you start to believe it and cause people to go get their pitch forks.

Can't stand to see a small club that charges a fraction of what you're paying beat your Bb's team?

Nope.
Can't someone running their mouth about the big club picking on the little guy B.S.
Why it's not on the Misconduct Report is not my call.
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Abejide 11/4/2014, 8:08 pm

Don't know the guy, don't know the team. Don't care if it's a big club or not. He's beating the big clubs and apparently your Bb's team and that's causing you to have an an@l hemroid. You should see a doctor for that.
Abejide
Abejide
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 11/4/2014, 9:29 pm

savel wrote:Don't know the guy, don't know the team.  Don't care if it's a big club or not.  He's beating the big clubs and apparently your Bb's team and that's causing you to have an an@l hemroid. You should see a doctor for that.

What an idiot.
If your stupid @$$ took time read my previous comments, I have no problem with sny team beating my team.
I do have a problem with coaches and parents using profanity towards the kids.
Obviously you don't.
And idiot, do you have a sick fetish or something? @nal hemroids? Really?
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 11/5/2014, 1:43 pm

albafootball wrote:I didn't want to repeat it since there might be kids reading this, but since you asked...you think shouting "Ohhhhhh Puto" at a 13 year old player repeatedly is acceptable adult behavior?

I already said above as well about the person from the sideline shouting to punch the LP player in the face.  Not sure I need to elaborate any further than those two examples but they are just two of many heard.

This is simply not acceptable and using the small club excuse just does not cut it.  I already said Sporting is a great team, but great teams have also to learn how to behave in the right way.

Noticed the popular Mexican scream being present at the FCD vs Sounders on Sunday. What a disgrace of a game.

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nice Ball 11/5/2014, 1:56 pm

I agree with you Snookums. The profanity has got to go! Have seen it from this coach and the parents in multiple age groups.

Nice Ball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Abejide 11/5/2014, 8:53 pm

Snookums...
Thank you for proving my point. You certainly know how to keep it classy. You have a problem with other people using "foul" language but it's okay for you to use it.
Abejide
Abejide
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 11/9/2014, 7:37 am

savel wrote:Snookums...
Thank you for proving my point.  You certainly know how to keep it classy.  You have a problem with other people using "foul" language but it's okay for you to use it.

What point's been proven?
I have no problem with profanity being used as long as it's not on a soccer field or any children's game.
I'm not screaming profanity at you, genius.
Videlia gets paid to coach these kids.
If I used this type of profanity at my JOB, I'd get fired.
But since you have no problem with this type of nonsense, more power to your dumb @$$.
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down