Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

DT Fall Festival  Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

DT Fall Festival

+11
Enjoy life now!
The Ref
Runflyguy
Mysonisthebest
soccerdadrandy
Laroja_2012
Goalscorer17
omega striker
PG-Boy
wembleys
Futbol_Sala
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DT Fall Festival  Empty DT Fall Festival

Post by Futbol_Sala 11/21/2014, 9:18 pm

DTFF
My old predictions of D1 vs. D3 has come to fruition as the D3s are proving to be more than a match for the D1s.  In particular I watched Wizards vs FWFC Red a D3 team.
Final was 2-0 but in a clear off-sides and very questionable linesman positioning and a ball even this blind spectator could clearly see favored Wizards FC.  Wizards capitalized on a set piece and should have ended 1-0 but such is the case of missed calls.  

Honestly, I was expecting a thumping but the Reds showed up for a mediocore looking Wizards FC.

Looking forward to Backman Lake & Aztecs playing D1 teams.

Last edited by Futbol_Sala on 11/21/2014, 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mis-spellings)
Futbol_Sala
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

DT Fall Festival  Empty Re: DT Fall Festival

Post by wembleys 11/22/2014, 7:02 am

I agree 100% with you... You are blind !!!

Smile
wembleys
wembleys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 11/22/2014, 9:31 am

It's really ambitious for D3 teams to step up into a D1 and Pre-Academy division. Kudos to FWFC and the other D3 teams.

As long as games don't devolve into kickball fests or park-the-bus events, it's a great experience.

Some D1 teams can't keep the ball for more than 2-3 passes anyway.

Good luck to Wizards, FWFC, and the '01 footballers. The Fall Festival is always a fun and high caliber tournament for the boys participating.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 11/22/2014, 11:44 am

PG-Boy wrote:It's really ambitious for D3 teams to step up into a D1 and Pre-Academy division. Kudos to FWFC and the other D3 teams.

As long as games don't devolve into kickball fests or park-the-bus events, it's a great experience.

Some D1 teams can't keep the ball for more than 2-3 passes anyway.

Good luck to Wizards, FWFC, and the '01 footballers. The Fall Festival is always a fun and high caliber tournament for the boys participating.
starting at the HS ages I would bet if CL did another QT half of the current D1 teams would not be there and there would be several D3 teams now in their spots the watering down effect just gets worse each year starting with the U13 PA years up and yea several D3 teams and probably some random PPL/APL teams will also beat D1 teams in these years Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala 11/22/2014, 12:12 pm

FWFC D3 defeats Dallas Texas Craft the D1 Team. Anymore doubts it can be done?
Futbol_Sala
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Goalscorer17 11/22/2014, 12:57 pm

Remember last year ?? Craft had to bring in Marco to beat Liverpool to stay in d1 ???

Goalscorer17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 11/22/2014, 1:34 pm

Goalscorer17 wrote:Remember last year ?? Craft had to bring in Suspect to beat Liverpool to stay in d1 ???  

him and a couple other player including the goalie!

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/22/2014, 4:15 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:FWFC D3 defeats Dallas Texas Craft the D1 Team.  Anymore doubts it can be done?  

lol, craft also got crushed by d2 premier 3-0. when a d3 beats a quality d1 team, not a one win team that should have been relegated years ago, we will listen... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala 11/22/2014, 5:24 pm

Bachman Lake lake goes Toe-To-Toe to a loss of 1-0. You read this right. Backman Lake a D3 team take D Texans PA to a 1-0 gane. It's a loss but 1-0! I'd be questioning my tactics and training when a D3 can keep my PA to a 1-0 win most of the game at 0-0.
Riddle me that one.
Futbol_Sala
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/22/2014, 5:37 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:Bachman Lake lake goes Toe-To-Toe to a loss of 1-0.  You read this right.  Backman Lake a D3 team take D Texans PA to a 1-0 gane.  It's a loss but 1-0!  I'd be questioning my tactics and training when a D3 can keep my PA to a 1-0 win most of the game at 0-0.
Riddle me that one.

nice showing still a loss, i laugh when people say we only lost by.......who knows maybe fc bachman lake parked the bus, happens all the time when inferior teams play better teams...

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala 11/22/2014, 5:44 pm

No.  They were on the offensive side of the game.  No parking of the bus.  D3 and to be fair it's 4 teams that are burning it up.  By no means was Bachman Lake sitting back.  It was 0-0 most of the game.  Yes the PA team won 1-0.  I'd be very very worried what these D3s are doing so right and D1 and PA are doing.
Futbol_Sala
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala 11/22/2014, 5:47 pm

No.  They were on the offensive side of the game.  No parking of the bus.  D3 and to be fair it's 4 teams that are burning it up.  By no means was Bachman Lake sitting back.  It was 0-0 most of the game.  Yes the PA team won 1-0.  I'd be very very worried what these D3s are doing so right and D1 and PA are doing.
Futbol_Sala
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/22/2014, 6:21 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:No.  They were on the offensive side of the game.  No parking of the bus.  D3 and to be fair it's 4 teams that are burning it up.  By no means was Bachman Lake sitting back.  It was 0-0 most of the game.  Yes the PA team won 1-0.  I'd be very very worried what these D3s are doing so right and D1 and PA are doing.

yawn, tell us next game how they almost won that one too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala 11/22/2014, 6:30 pm

Results speak for themself and they don't need my justification or what could have been. I don't get to judge like that...just to notice patterns moving across the soccer world. I've looked up Williams who coaches FWFC 01' Reds. The fella is a Brit and seems to be getting bigger and bigger. Word is he's a TCU man.

Bachman Lake seems to be a mostly Hispanic team withb some hard work put in.
Futbol_Sala
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 11/22/2014, 7:18 pm

To be fair to the PA teams, they are calendar year 2001 birth year. So they have a lot of younger and smaller kids than the '01 Classic League teams.

PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 11/22/2014, 7:21 pm

Perhaps the PA coaches should take another look at the kids overlooked a year or two ago. There's still a lot of untapped talent in DFW.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 11/22/2014, 7:28 pm

What if DT South '01 plays in the Final vs. DT PA 2001? Coach Sal would be coaching against his son's team? That would be kinda of interesting. Would Coach Sal play to win or take it easy? A fascinating dilemma if it comes to fruition. Either way, it's an exciting proposition for Coach Sal.

Who says the DT Festival isn't full of drama.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 11/22/2014, 8:35 pm

PG-Boy wrote:Perhaps the PA coaches should take another look at the kids overlooked a year or two ago. There's still a lot of untapped talent in DFW.

not sure it kids being overlooked as much as just lack of immediate interest by some of the better players. each year a few more elite players will make the switch
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala 11/22/2014, 10:03 pm

Tomorrow FWFC takes on Premiere. This is the fully loaded premiere so if FWFC 01' Red ties or defeats Premiere then no more excuses. This is not the Premiere that got relegated. This is the Premiere with all the big guns.

Bachman Lake takes on Ayses so I don't think that says to much.

I'm keeping an eye on that FWFC 01 Reds team. Let's see what one of the darlings of D3 can do to a Premiere that if in D1 Id put money on the notion would be in the top 3 if not at the top. David will take on Goliath which begs what unconventional methods will Williams bring against Gentile?
Futbol_Sala
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/22/2014, 10:33 pm

2x20 min halfs for a dallas cup qualifier? what a joke!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala 11/22/2014, 10:34 pm

Is it? I'm hearing 2-30 minute halves. Let's check again.
Futbol_Sala
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 11/22/2014, 11:01 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:2x20 min halfs for a dallas cup qualifier? what a joke!!!!

lot games to get in with semi's and finals. probably better than just guessing which teams deserve to get in DC
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol_Sala 11/23/2014, 10:50 am

FWFC 01' Reds drop 0-1 FC Dallas Premiere using all their top guns. 4 flops by FC Dallas FWD eventually was converted into a goal.

After watching all three games I'm awed how Premiere can call themselves that's. FWFC rocked the goal post and keeper twice in the first two minutes of play.

During the match FWFC had more possession, much better touch and ball movement plus a much bigger desire to win. In the end I can only think of what Arjern was forced to do. Flop because there is no chance they could win. He flipped and out of 4 attempts came up with 1 which was enough to seal a win. On another point it's my own opinion both teams got cheated by the officiating or lack of. Gentile's group got a taste of what's coming and it's not looking pretty for them. Congrats to Coach Williams for a very well executed game. Maybe it's just the way the game is played today but in my day Id duck my head and never ti be seen for a dive.
Futbol_Sala
Futbol_Sala
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysonisthebest 11/23/2014, 4:07 pm

Congratulations FC Dallas Premier!!!

Mysonisthebest
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/23/2014, 4:28 pm

Futbol_Sala wrote:FWFC 01' Reds drop 0-1 FC Dallas Premiere using all their top guns.  4 flops by FC Dallas FWD eventually was converted into a goal.  

After watching all three games I'm awed how Premiere can call themselves that's. FWFC rocked the goal post and keeper twice in the first two minutes of play.  

During the match FWFC had more possession, much better touch and ball movement plus a much bigger desire to win.  In the end I can only think of what Arjern was forced to do.  Flop because there is no chance they could win.  He flipped and out of 4 attempts came up with 1 which was enough to seal a win.  On another point it's my own opinion both teams got cheated by the officiating or lack of.  Gentile's group got a taste of what's coming and it's not looking pretty for them.  Congrats to Coach Williams for a very well executed game.  Maybe it's just the way the game is played today but in my day Id duck my head and never ti be seen for a dive.

Excuses and shameless bootlicking, premier 4-0 and playing in the final. Fwfc red 1 win 2 loses one goal scored. About what you expect from a d3 team...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next