Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

2015 Plano Premier League Placement Tournament *Unofficial* Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

2015 Plano Premier League Placement Tournament *Unofficial*

3 posters

Go down

2015 Plano Premier League Placement Tournament *Unofficial* Empty 2015 Plano Premier League Placement Tournament *Unofficial*

Post by thetruthhurts 8/16/2015, 10:19 pm

2015 Plano Premier Invitational League Placement Tournament Results:

*If necessary, switch to classic version of txsoccer.info to view table correctly*

RankTeamPtsTie Breaker
1FC Dallas Gold (Schmugge)29
2FC Prosper (Loertsher)28
3Dallas Rush (Rangira)25
4FC Dallas North Black (Dane)24
5FC USA (Vincent)23+6
6On The Ball (Hernandez)23+5
7Sporting United (Esparza)22
8GSSC Thunder (Ross)18
9FC Dallas East White (Seaver)17
10NTFC Black (Schroeder)16
11FC Dallas West (Kang)16Lost to NTFC
12Liverpool FC Keegan (Vaughn)14
13FC Dallas North White (Marshall) 13
14North Texas United (Farfan)12
15Texas Thunder (Townsend)11TBD; GD +1, GF 5
16Odyssey SC (Gallagher)11TBD; GD +1, GF 5
17Blackhawks FC (Alexander)10
18Rebels (Boyd)9GD -1
19Sao Paulo (Aranibar)9GD -2
20Colleyville Evolution White (Darling)4GD -3
21FC Dallas Blue (Bailey) 4GD -8
22FC Dallas Silver (Redzic)2
23FC Dallas Central Red (Tallal)0GD -12
24Lions FC (George)0GD -19
*If necessary, switch to classic version of txsoccer.info to view table correctly*

Last edited by thetruthhurts on 8/17/2015, 1:07 am; edited 5 times in total
thetruthhurts
thetruthhurts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

2015 Plano Premier League Placement Tournament *Unofficial* Empty Re: 2015 Plano Premier League Placement Tournament *Unofficial*

Post by ShastaTx 8/16/2015, 10:35 pm

What happens to the teams that did not make classic league last week? I see that none of them played in the Plano placement games. Do they just get put in to the league and not have to do the placement games? Just curious...

ShastaTx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

2015 Plano Premier League Placement Tournament *Unofficial* Empty Re: 2015 Plano Premier League Placement Tournament *Unofficial*

Post by thetruthhurts 8/16/2015, 10:49 pm

Assuming the six teams that were eliminated in round 2 of the Classic League Qualifying Tournament are going to be in the Plano Premier league:

In order of previous rankings:

1. 23) CRUSH (SMITH)
2. 24) DALLAS KICKS SC SANTOS (JIMENEZ)
3. 31) SOLAR CHELSEA SC EAST (REYES) 
4. 32) LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA GERRARD (BLANCHARD)
5. 33) DALLAS ROMA FC (SCHELL)
6. 34) FC WARRYORS (NAVA)

And also assuming the other teams that were eliminated in round 1 of the Classic League Qualifying Tournament, that are not registered for the Arlington Premier League, are going to be in the Plano Premier League, also in order of previous rankings:

7. 37) LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA ST JOHN (QUIROZ)
8. 44) FC INDIOS (GARIA)

And it is all pure speculation and quessing on my part...

Keep in mind that the 04s had 38 teams in PPL - 19 in division I and 19 in division II. I could be totally wrong but I see only 31, maybe 32 teams for the 05s so they could always split those teams with something like 16 per division.

Division 1 MAY look something like this- also assuming my ranking from the PPIL Tournament are correct:

1. CRUSH (SMITH)
2. DALLAS KICKS SC SANTOS (JIMENEZ)
3. SOLAR CHELSEA SC EAST (REYES) 
4. LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA GERRARD (BLANCHARD)
5. DALLAS ROMA FC (SCHELL)
6. FC WARRYORS (NAVA)
7. LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA ST JOHN (QUIROZ)
8. FC INDIOS (GARIA)
9. FC DALLAS GOLD (SCHMUGGE)
10. FC PROSPER DYNAMO (LOERTSHER)
11. DALLAS RUSH (RANGIRA)
12. FC DALLAS NORTH BLACK (DANE)
13. FC USA (VINCENT) 
14. ON THE BALL (HERNANDEZ)
15. SPORTING UNITED (ESPARZA)
16. GSSC THUNDER (ROSS)

Div I or Div II?:
17. FC DALLAS EAST WHITE (SEAVER)
18. NTFC BLACK (SCHROEDER) 
19. FC DALLAS WEST (KANG) 

Like I said, the above is all pure speculation and quessing...

Last edited by thetruthhurts on 8/17/2015, 9:28 am; edited 6 times in total
thetruthhurts
thetruthhurts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthhurts 8/16/2015, 10:59 pm

ShastaTx wrote:What happens to the teams that did not make classic league last week? I see that none of them played in the Plano placement games. Do they just get put in to the league and not have to do the placement games? Just curious...
I believe some of the teams that did not qualify in the Classic League Tournament that also did not play in the PPIL Tournament, received byes. Not sure how many though. I've searched for information but found none. Maybe someone else knows the specifics?

Last edited by thetruthhurts on 8/17/2015, 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
thetruthhurts
thetruthhurts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthhurts 8/16/2015, 11:31 pm

thetruthhurts wrote:2015 Plano Premier Invitational League Placement Tournament Results:

RankTeamPtsTie Breaker
1FC Dallas Gold (Schmugge)29
2FC Prosper (Loertsher)28
3Dallas Rush (Rangira)25
4FC Dallas North Black (Dane)24
5FC USA (Vincent)23+6
6On The Ball (Hernandez)23+5
7Sporting United (Esparza)22
8GSSC Thunder (Ross)18
9FC Dallas East White (Seaver)17
10NTFC Black (Schroeder)16
11FC Dallas West (Kang)16Lost to NTFC
12Liverpool FC Keegan (Vaughn)14
13FC Dallas North White (Marshall) 13
14North Texas United (Farfan)12
15Texas Thunder (Townsend)11TBD; GD +1, GF 5
16Odyssey SC (Gallagher)11TBD; GD +1, GF 5
17Blackhawks FC (Alexander)10
18Rebels (Boyd)9GD -1
19Sao Paulo (Aranibar)9GD -2
20Colleyville Evolution White (Darling)4GD -3
21FC Dallas Blue (Bailey) 4GD -8
22FC Dallas Silver (Redzic)2
23FC Dallas Central Red (Tallal)0GD -12
24Lions FC (George)0GD -19

Wow, three of the bottom four are FC Dallas teams. Even with all of the kids that flood that club wanting to play for FCD, they still manage to have bottom performing teams. It speaks volumes! I think if my son was on one of the big club teams that did not make it into Classic or PPL Div 1, I'd be demanding at least part of my select fees back.   

I have to point out that teams such as Crush, FC Prosper, Dallas Rush, FC USA, Sporting, and GSSC Thunder, and others that are essentially independent and possibly in the top 15 of the PPL, have done a fantastic job of developing their teams. And those independent teams that made Classic...Just wow! It's simply amazing what all of these teams have accomplished.
thetruthhurts
thetruthhurts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 8/17/2015, 8:43 am

FCD wants as many kids as they can get.  They have a gazillion 05 teams.  Would guess with a fairly normal distribution of kids.   So they have some very very good teams, some pretty good teams, some average teams, and some teams that need work.   And not weaker teams with 3-4 strong kids like some of the "independents", they will get weaker teams with zero strong kids...as the strong kids will get placed on a higher level FCD team.  So, yeah, they are going to have some strugglers.   Doesn't seem too shocking.   In the end, they have the top-seeded team in CL and the top team in this thing as well.  

Undoubtedly there are some people new to the process, but most should have a pretty good idea what league they are going to be in prior to it happening.  To each his own on what is worth paying for.   I seriously doubt anybody is getting part of their fees back cause they are not happy with the league they are in.   I'm paying the same fees for a son in D1 Cl and a son in D2 PPL (it appears).  There seems to be less grumbling about fees amongst the D2 PPL folks.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthhurts 8/17/2015, 9:54 am

Number13 wrote:FCD wants as many kids as they can get.  They have a gazillion 05 teams.  Would guess with a fairly normal distribution of kids.   So they have some very very good teams, some pretty good teams, some average teams, and some teams that need work.   And not weaker teams with 3-4 strong kids like some of the "independents", they will get weaker teams with zero strong kids...as the strong kids will get placed on a higher level FCD team.

From what I have personally seen is that not all FCD teams share in this philosophy of moving their best players to up to a higher level team. Sure, if a mini Ronaldo or Messi shows up he would be moved up, but many of the coaches try to retain their best players, otherwise they would end up with lower performing teams. A good example of this for the 05s would be Coach Gomez and his team. Many other FCD coaches do it as well.    

Number13 wrote:So, yeah, they are going to have some strugglers.   Doesn't seem too shocking.   In the end, they have the top-seeded team in CL and the top team in this thing as well.

I'm not sure if FCD will have the top seeded team for the Plano Premier League. FC Dallas Gold came out on top in the tournament, but many other teams that played in the Classic Qualifying Tournament had byes for the PPIL Tournament, so we'll have to wait and see what the final rankings/seeds are.

Number13 wrote:Undoubtedly there are some people new to the process, but most should have a pretty good idea what league they are going to be in prior to it happening.  To each his own on what is worth paying for.   I seriously doubt anybody is getting part of their fees back cause they are not happy with the league they are in.

I agree with you, no one is going to be getting a refund on their fees, but with the amount that the bigger clubs charge in select fees, you would think that there would be a way for parents to pay for performance - in other words, pay $3000.00 initially, and if the team only makes it to Classic Div 2, then receive a refund of $500.00, and if the team only makes it to PPL Div 1, then get $1000.00 back...and so on. Yeah, it's a total pipe dream that will never happen, but in reality should those players on FC Dallas teams at the bottom of PPL Div 2 pay the same as those players on FC Dallas teams at the top of Classic? Maybe if the parents were told from the start where the team would roughly finish, then I think it is fair, but in many instances I think the coaches may over emphasize their team's possibilities. Of course, as I've mentioned before, there are many parents out there that are fine with paying whatever the cost is just so their son can play on a FC Dallas team....and some are okay with their son just sitting on the bench apparently too for the same amount!
thetruthhurts
thetruthhurts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthhurts 8/17/2015, 12:05 pm

Whoever is running the show over at PYSA really needs to get their website in order. The information for the Premier League has links for 2013 schedules, last years results, but not much of anything for what is currently happening. They didn't publicly come out with the PPIL format, teams with byes...noth'n!  Smile  Frustrating for everyone involved. Mad

Last edited by thetruthhurts on 8/17/2015, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
thetruthhurts
thetruthhurts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 8/17/2015, 12:21 pm

thetruthhurts wrote:

From what I have personally seen is that not all FCD teams share in this philosophy of moving their best players to up to a higher level team. Sure, if a mini Ronaldo or Messi shows up he would be moved up, but many of the coaches try to retain their best players, otherwise they would end up with lower performing teams. A good example of this for the 05s would be Coach Gomez and his team. Many other FCD coaches do it as well.    

That seemed like what they did for 03s (consolidate the stronger onto the strongest team), at least with the teams training in Frisco.  But I mostly saw the best age group team.  I'm sure you are right, it doesn't extend all the way down to the bottom and probably not out to the far reaches of the Metroplex.      

thetruthhurts wrote:

I'm not sure if FCD will have the top seeded team for the Plano Premier League. FC Dallas Gold came out on top in the tournament, but many other teams that played in the Classic Qualifying Tournament had byes for the PPIL Tournament, so we'll have to wait and see what the final rankings/seeds are.

Point being that, while they had three teams at the bottom, they also had the top team in this thing.   They have good and bad.  I don't know if its the best team in this upcoming (non-CL) league, or where it stacks up against whoever, but it was on top of this list.  

Clearly FCD has an open door policy on kids.   You want to play soccer, you ok with paying for soccer, come on out to FCD.   It looks like 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 kids playing 05 soccer is on an FCD team.   That's nuts.  Some of those teams are going to be near the bottom.  Which maybe that is your point, FCD is definitely not real exclusive.   Having the FCD jersey just means you are in the plurality.   I don't think FCD should be ashamed or anything, their model is to take anybody.   That makes you money, and increases the chances that you get the best kids.   Now and in the future.   They are set up to dominate the marketplace as far as I can tell.  

thetruthhurts wrote:
I agree with you, no one is going to be getting a refund on their fees, but with the amount that the bigger clubs charge in select fees, you would think that there would be a way for parents to pay for performance - in other words, pay $3000.00 initially, and if the team only makes it to Classic Div 2, then receive a refund of $500.00, and if the team only makes it to PPL Div 1, then get $1000.00 back...and so on. Yeah, it's a total pipe dream that will never happen, but in reality should those players on FC Dallas teams at the bottom of PPL Div 2 pay the same as those players on FC Dallas teams at the top of Classic? Maybe if the parents were told from the start where the team would roughly finish, then I think it is fair, but in many instances I think the coaches may over emphasize their team's possibilities. Of course, as I've mentioned before, there are many parents out there that are fine with paying whatever the cost is just so their son can play on a FC Dallas team....and some are okay with their son just sitting on the bench apparently too for the same amount!

Is performance really "what division my son's team is in"?    Winning = performance = development?    I don't know what anybody else wants.   I want my child to be on a team where he plays, where he gets trained on things he needs to work on, where he has fun/friends, and where the competition is at the right level for him.   Right?    Hell, if offered the choice to pay $2k to be on the best team and be the weakest player or to pay $3k to be on a losing team but play, I would ALWAYS choose the losing team.    There is no pot of gold in any of this, you are paying $3k/yr (and putting in 400 hrs of time) to watch your kid play soccer.  That's basically it.   If a parent starts wanting $500 back because their son's team lost a game, I am not sure how to relate to that.

Yes will concede that maybe the better coaching is on the stronger teams and maybe that is worth a bit more $ to the ambitious.   But sometimes stronger team means you get called a pants-shitting f_cktard and that's probably not something to pay more for.  So caveat emptor.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/17/2015, 12:55 pm

Number13 wrote:

Clearly FCD has an open door policy on kids.   You want to play soccer, you ok with paying for soccer, come on out to FCD.   It looks like 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 kids playing 05 soccer is on an FCD team.   That's nuts.  Some of those teams are going to be near the bottom.  Which maybe that is your point, FCD is definitely not real exclusive.   Having the FCD jersey just means you are in the plurality.   I don't think FCD should be ashamed or anything, their model is to take anybody.   That makes you money, and increases the chances that you get the best kids.   Now and in the future.   They are set up to dominate the marketplace as far as I can tell.

It really depends on the coach at FCD. I know some coaches carry 18 on their roster and are taking on those extra roster spots to "develop ($)" kids. But I also know some coaches that are carrying 14-15 and have passed on kids cause they are were not at the level needed to be on a select team. When looking at a coach you should always choose the one that doesn't talk about development, but shows it in their actions.

thetruthhurts wrote:

Number13 wrote:
Is performance really "what division my son's team is in"?    Winning = performance = development?    I don't know what anybody else wants.   I want my child to be on a team where he plays, where he gets trained on things he needs to work on, where he has fun/friends, and where the competition is at the right level for him.   Right?    Hell, if offered the choice to pay $2k to be on the best team and be the weakest player or to pay $3k to be on a losing team but play, I would ALWAYS choose the losing team.    There is no pot of gold in any of this, you are paying $3k/yr (and putting in 400 hrs of time) to watch your kid play soccer.  That's basically it.   If a parent starts wanting $500 back because their son's team lost a game, I am not sure how to relate to that.

The current business model of select fees should change, but not based on the performance of the team. Personally I would like to see a slow buildup to $3,000 a year for playing select soccer. Like going to $1,500 one year, to $2,000 the next, etc. And I would throw in a discount for those with longevity at a club. The 1st year or 2nd year parent should pay the rate, but those playing for 3+ year ought to get a 5%, 10%, 15% discount (got to max it out at some point) due to the parents commitment to the program. But thats my two cents for what its worth.

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthhurts 8/17/2015, 1:38 pm

number13 wrote:Is performance really "what division my son's team is in"?    Winning = performance = development?    I don't know what anybody else wants.   I want my child to be on a team where he plays, where he gets trained on things he needs to work on, where he has fun/friends, and where the competition is at the right level for him.   Right?    Hell, if offered the choice to pay $2k to be on the best team and be the weakest player or to pay $3k to be on a losing team but play, I would ALWAYS choose the losing team.    There is no pot of gold in any of this, you are paying $3k/yr (and putting in 400 hrs of time) to watch your kid play soccer.  That's basically it.   If a parent starts wanting $500 back because their son's team lost a game, I am not sure how to relate to that.

I don't recall ever hearing this development-over-being-competitive argument/discussion related to any other sport, frankly. I think at this age group, development and winning begin to become mutually related.  You are not going to see top teams that have players that are not developing. At some point along the way you have to be competitive. So you want your son to develop...develop for what? What is the ultimate goal you have set for your son? Its like a career college kid that goes to college forever but never actually intends on using any of the 10 degrees he has earned. At what point, at what age, do you begin to want the skills that your son has learned to actually be applied towards the reason he has gained those skills? In my mind, development and being competitive should go hand in hand. Now don't get me wrong, winning should not be the most important thing to achieve, but let's be honest, as time goes on, less and less players continue to play select soccer, so the majority of these kids that are busy "developing", end up leaving soccer and playing another sport altogether, so what was actually the point? If someone's son is good enough to possibly get one of the relatively few available college scholarships (that will not pay for college or make up for the money you spent getting him there) and enjoy playing along the way, then they may have more time for "developing" more than some other players. I agree with you, game play time is very important, development is important, having fun and building friendships are important, but is it not possible to do all of these things and also be on a competitive team? In sports the goal is to win. At the competitive level I really don't see anything wrong with that as long one doesn't lose sight of the other things that were mentioned that are important as well.
thetruthhurts
thetruthhurts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 8/17/2015, 2:14 pm

thetruthhurts wrote:

I think at this age group, development and winning begin to become mutually related.  You are not going to see top teams that have players that are not developing. At some point along the way you have to be competitive. So you want your son to develop...develop for what? What is the ultimate goal you have set for your son? Its like a career college kid that goes to college forever but never actually intends on using any of the 10 degrees he has earned. At what point, at what age, do you begin to want the skills that your son has learned to actually be applied towards the reason he has gained those skills? In my mind, development and being competitive should go hand in hand. Now don't get me wrong, winning should not be the most important thing to achieve, but let's be honest, as time goes on, less and less players continue to play select soccer, so the majority of these kids that are busy "developing", end up leaving soccer and playing another sport altogether, so what was actually the point? If someone's son is good enough to possibly get one of the relatively few available college scholarships (that will not pay for college or make up for the money you spent getting him there) and enjoy playing along the way, then they may have more time for "developing". I agree with you, game play time is very important, development is important, having fun and building friendships are important, but is it not possible to do all of these things and also be on a competitive team? In sports the goal is to win. At the competitive level I really don't see anything wrong with that as long one doesn't lose sight of the other things that were mentioned that are important as well.

You almost always have to compromise.  Yes I would like the supermodel astrophysicist girlfriend with the trust fund and the heart of gold.  

You want to be on a competitive team.  By that I mean a team where the competition is right for your kid and the competition is right for his team.   You want to play minutes, and you want to play against teams that are similar to your team.   You want to win some, you probably should want to lose some, and you want it to be close enough that your kid can see your tangible results that correlate with whatever amount of work they are putting into it.   Because that's what life is.  Am raising a child, not a soccer player.

I have no soccer goal set for my son(s).   Unless you count the one in the back yard.  Grow up, stay out of trouble, stay healthy, go to college.  I'd like soccer to be something that they have some passion for, something that teaches them to work hard, work with a team, that keeps them occupied.  It would be nice if they could play in HS as its probably the sport they are best suited for and I think school sports involvement is good for them socially.   But might depend on who the HS coach is.  Maybe they will just run track.  

Let's actually be honest.  A huge amount of this is about parental entertainment.  Development is a goof, except as it relates to the chances that you will be entertained in the future.    If your kid does not play, or his team is getting killed, its not very entertaining.   People WOULD pay a lot more to have a better kid on a better team.   But we've got the kids that we have got.  Its probably pretty cool to have the best kid.   The one that is laughing because its so easy and he knows he can goof the other kid whenever he wants.  But sometimes your kid just isn't very good.   And sometimes your girlfriend is fat and dumb and broke.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthhurts 8/20/2015, 10:26 am

Plano Premier League Divisions and Teams:

Division 1:

1. CRUSH (SMITH)
2. DALLAS KICKS SC SANTOS (JIMENEZ)
3. SOLAR CHELSEA SC EAST (REYES)
4. LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA GERRARD (BLANCHARD)
5. DALLAS ROMA FC (SCHELL)
6. FC WARRYORS (NAVA)
7. LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA ST JOHN (QUIROZ)
8. FC DALLAS GOLD (SCHMUGGE)
9. FC PROSPER DYNAMO (LOERTSHER)
10. DALLAS RUSH (RANGIRA)
11. FC DALLAS NORTH BLACK (DANE)
12. FC USA (VINCENT)
13. ON THE BALL (HERNANDEZ)
14. SPORTING UNITED (ESPARZA)
15. GSSC THUNDER (ROSS)
16. FC DALLAS EAST WHITE (SEAVER)
17  NTFC BLACK (SCHROEDER)
18 FC DALLAS WEST (KANG)

Division 2:

1. LIVERPOOL FC KEEGAN (VAUGHN)
2. FC DALLAS NORTH WHITE (MARSHALL)
3. NORTH TEXAS UNITED (FARFAN)
4. TEXAS THUNDER (TOWNSEND)
5. ODYSSEY SC (GALLAGHER)
6. BLACKHAWKS FC (ALEXANDER)
7. REBELS (BOYD)
8. SAO PAULO (ARANIBAR)
9. COLLEYVILLE EVOLUTION WHITE (DARLING)
10. FC DALLAS BLUE (BAILEY)
11. FC DALLAS SILVER (REDZIC)
12. FC DALLAS CENTRAL RED (TALLAL)
13. LIONS (GEORGE)
14. DALLAS TEXANS (JACOBO)
15. HIGH PLAINS DRIFTERS (HEAVIN)
16. HPSA SCOTS (MCCRAKEN)
17. HSC HOTSPURS (HUETTNER)
18. DI STARS FC (ARREGUIN)
thetruthhurts
thetruthhurts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down