Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

U12 DII Teams - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

U12 DII Teams

+20
ph223048
Ibystander
2good4u
afrankw
CLUB31
Speedy Gonzales
go99
momcam
soccerrus2
middlewing256
josweir55
finish1
BigE
myworld03
9903Dad
nuchad
Seinfeld4
plantit
omega striker
crazyET
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

U12 DII Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: U12 DII Teams

Post by BigE 7/25/2010, 2:39 pm

Manchester White and TFC in Plano

BigE
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/25/2010, 3:07 pm

nuchad wrote:Lets rate the Arlington and Plano teams too (since we're at it)...who goes to the Challenge games on Memorial Day???
why? they will not be in D3?
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by josweir55 7/25/2010, 4:01 pm

D3 ranking:

1. Andromeda White

2. Texans Red

3. FCD Red

4. United

5. Liverpool

6. DFW Tornados

7. Strikers

8. FCD Black

9. Comets Red

10. DFW Tejanos

josweir55
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/25/2010, 4:14 pm

josweir55 wrote:D3 ranking:

1. Andromeda White

2. Texans Red

3. FCD Red

4. United

5. Liverpool

6. DFW Tornados

7. Strikers

8. FCD Black

9. Comets Red

10. DFW Tejanos
ok cool so we know your a Andromeda parent and now our Andro D3 connection! U12 DII Teams - Page 2 Icon_cool
uh but the word is FCD black didn't pick up any new players from the club and seeing that they were maybe mid pack in ppl they will probably play caboose this year? or they could suprise me and whoop every team out there? U12 DII Teams - Page 2 Affraid
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by middlewing256 7/25/2010, 7:44 pm

plantit wrote:
omega striker wrote:
myworld03 wrote:Comets will be in D3 instead of FC Force.
I wonder where the FC force players ended up?

2 ended up w/ fcd gold.

3 of them over at gold.

middlewing256
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by middlewing256 7/25/2010, 7:53 pm

omega striker wrote:

3 with fc gold, at least 2 with asg north

middlewing256
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/25/2010, 9:42 pm

middlewing256 wrote:
omega striker wrote:

3 with fc gold, at least 2 with asg north
so which connection are you? U12 DII Teams - Page 2 Confused
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by nuchad 7/26/2010, 12:48 am

1. Andromeda White

2. Texans Red

3. FCD Red

4. United

5. Liverpool

6. DFW Tornados

7. Strikers

8. FCD Black

9. Comets Red

10. DFW Tejanos

okay, this makes me laugh...it may end up like this, but to put the Tejanos last is insane...they don't give up goals, and I think they tied all but one game in the challenge tourney. they are better than anticipated. United is also a new team coming into DIII that is better than given credit. You overrate the Texans a tad...until they actually start putting the ball in the net, put them mid-pack. I really don't see any of the teams, however, really shining over another. IT'S GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING YEAR!!!

nuchad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/26/2010, 3:46 am

nuchad wrote:

1. Andromeda White

2. Texans Red

3. FCD Red

4. United

5. Liverpool

6. DFW Tornados

7. Strikers

8. FCD Black

9. Comets Red

10. DFW Tejanos

okay, this makes me laugh...it may end up like this, but to put the Tejanos last is insane...they don't give up goals, and I think they tied all but one game in the challenge tourney. they are better than anticipated. United is also a new team coming into DIII that is better than given credit. You overrate the Texans a tad...until they actually start putting the ball in the net, put them mid-pack. I really don't see any of the teams, however, really shining over another. IT'S GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING YEAR!!!
lol finding the net hasn't really been a problem for them considering the competition they already faced and with the addition of a couple of new strikers, once that new teams "gels" together a bit they will be a tad better then "mid-pack" but i have already said its open to all to take! U12 DII Teams - Page 2 Icon_cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 7/26/2010, 7:24 am

omega striker wrote:
nuchad wrote:

1. Andromeda White

2. Texans Red

3. FCD Red

4. United

5. Liverpool

6. DFW Tornados

7. Strikers

8. FCD Black

9. Comets Red

10. DFW Tejanos

lol finding the net hasn't really been a problem for them considering the competition they already faced and with the addition of a couple of new strikers, once that new teams "gels" together a bit they will be a tad better then "mid-pack" but i have already said its open to all to take! U12 DII Teams - Page 2 Icon_cool
3 AM??? You need to pace yourself.....

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 7/26/2010, 9:03 am

soccerrus2 wrote:
omega striker wrote:
nuchad wrote:

1. Andromeda White

2. Texans Red

3. FCD Red

4. United

5. Liverpool

6. DFW Tornados

7. Strikers

8. FCD Black

9. Comets Red

10. DFW Tejanos

7:24 am? Geez, eat breakfast already. U12 DII Teams - Page 2 Fresse BTW- I don't think it's DTR, rather DTRS in D3....
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/26/2010, 11:15 am

soccerrus2 wrote:
omega striker wrote:
nuchad wrote:

1. Andromeda White

2. Texans Red

3. FCD Red

4. United

5. Liverpool

6. DFW Tornados

7. Strikers

8. FCD Black

9. Comets Red

10. DFW Tejanos

LOL yea i was getting ready for work! U12 DII Teams - Page 2 Icon_razz
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Seinfeld4 8/1/2010, 11:57 am

1. United
2. Texans
3. Andromeda
4. DFW Tornados
5. Liverpool
6. DFW Tejanos
7. FCD Red
8. North Texas Strikers
9. Comets
10. FCD Black
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Seinfeld4 8/1/2010, 12:02 pm

BigE wrote:Manchester White and TFC in Plano
I think Triumph will be in the mix at the end of the Plano season. The team is much stronger than the team that was fielded last year. However, talk is cheap. We will see what kind of team we have in the first tournament in a couple of weeks.
Seinfeld4
Seinfeld4
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BigE 8/1/2010, 1:18 pm

I forgot about them being in there !!! They will be in the top 3 for sure!!!
BigE
BigE
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2010, 2:54 pm

OKay. New to this forum. Been reading it for a while but decided to join in on all the fun! Seen the Liverpool, Comets and DFW Tejanos play and all 3 have the same strengths. It will be a matter of who can pull off the win. I think FCD red and Andromeda White will be top two. MOVE texans red south down. I agree with nuchad. Even with two new strikers, they still can't put the ball in back of net. An example of that was the Puma cup. Not a goal scored for a total of 0 pts! The 2 strikers can't do it all! T Enough on that! Can't say much for the other teams. Haven't seen them play. I think it will be a great year!!! Very Happy

Last edited by Stud410 on 8/3/2010, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/3/2010, 4:45 pm

Stud410 wrote:OKay. New to this forum. Been reading it for a while but decided to join in on all the fun! Seen the Liverpool, Comets and DFW Tejanos play and all 3 have the same strengths. It will be a matter of who can pull off the win. I think FCD red and Andromeda White will be top two. MOVE texans red south down. I agree with nuchad. Even with two new strikers, they still can't put the ball in back of net. An example of that was the Puma cup. Not a goal scored for a total of 0 pts! The 2 strikers can't do it all! The 5/6 players from the Texans Tarrant team they brought in couldn't score goals either, so maybe they brought bad karma with them. (I'll be nice, 1 of the texans tarrant kids has talent. Can't say much for the others.) Or maybe it's the goalie they brought in from one of the arlington teams. I'll just say, "not that good". Enough on that! Can't say much for the other teams. Haven't seen them play. I think it will be a great year!!! Very Happy
LOL yea it would be hard for any brand new put together team to score in a tournament with ALL D1 teams! oh and there are a "few" kids with some talent from that old tarrant team but the lack of experience kind of did them in in the puma cup and even though the 2 new strikers couldn't score it wasn't cause of lack of shots on goal and the fact that the team is new to each other had something to do with it? and speaking of scoring they are starting to find there rhythm somewhat by scoring 3 goals on a 98 team in some friendlies this past weekend so keep track Texans Haters and watch how this team does during the season win or lose they will be a tough team to beat! U12 DII Teams - Page 2 Icon_tongue
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by BigE 8/3/2010, 5:00 pm

Stud410, You may be new but you need to lay off talking about 12 yr olds !!!! Dude you should never single out players like that on this forum. I have no problem talking about teams in general or paid coaches but NOT KIDS!!!!!! and no I am not a parent of one of the teams.
BigE
BigE
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/3/2010, 5:24 pm

I read a lot of opinions on here that really push the wrong buttons for people and I guess I pushed your button bige. Not meaning to single anyONE out. I'm not a texans hater either. Played for them. I also have a 12yr old that plays. Also not a parent of any of those teams. Just repeated what was told and what I have seen over the last couple of months. I know some parents on that team who are not happy. But who knows. If they do turn things around wins ALWAYS make people happy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by momcam 8/3/2010, 7:11 pm

WOW!! My hubby joined & reads this forum all the time and I decided to become a member after this post. Trying to think if I should take offense to this. No longer play with the Texans Tarrant team. All have moved to different teams. We were part of that team before it disbanded. It's a great bunch of kids and they worked great together. I just wasn't fan of the coach. Blame him for not teaching the kids how to put the ball in the back of the net or having proper mechanics. Who knows what will happen with the ones who went to the red team. I think they have a better coach already! Not sure where this person got their info, but things like that just keep to your self. I wish them all the luck with a new coach! I think I will keep my mouth shut on the rest.
momcam
momcam
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by momcam 8/3/2010, 7:29 pm

okay.....i'm not done! As far as D3...the only teams I know anything about is Liverpool, Comets and DFW Tejanos. Played them in challenge. Pretty good teams! I wouldn't discount them yet! DFW Tejanos will kill a team, cause they tend to tie everyone. Could hurt a top team in standings later. So Watch Out!

And it seems stud410 is no longer a member? His id says GUEST now!!! Hahahaha! Guess you bit of more then you could chew, baby!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
momcam
momcam
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/3/2010, 8:35 pm

momcam wrote:okay.....i'm not done! As far as D3...the only teams I know anything about is Liverpool, Comets and DFW Tejanos. Played them in challenge. Pretty good teams! I wouldn't discount them yet! DFW Tejanos will kill a team, cause they tend to tie everyone. Could hurt a top team in standings later. So Watch Out!

And it seems stud410 is no longer a member? His id says GUEST now!!! Hahahaha! Guess you bit of more then you could chew, baby!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
I think he was banned! U12 DII Teams - Page 2 Suspect
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/3/2010, 8:44 pm

I just want to add even though i said it before I think D3 will be the most competitive off all 3 classic league division and it up for grabs for ANY team to come out on top! so good luck to all! U12 DII Teams - Page 2 Icon_cheers
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by nuchad 8/4/2010, 7:03 am

omega striker wrote:
momcam wrote:okay.....i'm not done! As far as D3...the only teams I know anything about is Liverpool, Comets and DFW Tejanos. Played them in challenge. Pretty good teams! I wouldn't discount them yet! DFW Tejanos will kill a team, cause they tend to tie everyone. Could hurt a top team in standings later. So Watch Out!

And it seems stud410 is no longer a member? His id says GUEST now!!! Hahahaha! Guess you bit of more then you could chew, baby!! lol!
I think he was banned! U12 DII Teams - Page 2 Suspect

wow....banned for that? seen a lot worse! but momcam makes HUGE points (and I know a little about that sit-e-achun) I think most of the DIII teams are pretty even, and I think the top 3 to 4 of the Arl and Plano leagues could hang with all of them too. There isn't much separation there, and makes for good conversation....

(I didn't call out anyone there did I?)

nuchad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 8/4/2010, 8:16 am

he wasn't banned just looks like he ran from some of his statements. D3 will not be as competative as this lovefest seems to suggest. There will be a handfull of teams at the top and the rest will squander at the bottom. The question is who are those teams. So I am here to say U12 DII Teams - Page 2 Icon_razz to the "we are all gonna be great and it will be a super competative year" Haves and have not just like in D2 and D1. Drop the sack boys and to the moms, you have your husbands so just drop his and just say who will be the haves at the end and who will be the have nots.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 8/4/2010, 9:34 am

go99 wrote: Haves and have not just like in D2 and D1. Drop the sack boys and to the moms, you have your husbands so just drop his and just say who will be the haves at the end and who will be the have nots.
While we're at it, how about we do the same for D2 since that is what this post was originally about. Who are the "haves and have nots" in D2?
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next