Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

+32
zero
Soccer14fanatic
SnookumsConCarne
dfwsoccerdad
frequent flyer
Onetouchpass
earbucket
Arsenal1984
geordie11
CincoB
SoloJonz
TayJ6
Marvelousmar
Soccerlife89
Ehlodog
muc03b
Forthegame4
finish1
Mundosoccer
OP05
hanallalone
PremierLeagueFan
soccerdadrandy
Gator Chick
Number13
donovansucks
davito
tpitty
GotNoGame
Sprint
Dragon Nation
booe817
36 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results - Page 3 Empty Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by OP05 8/29/2016, 8:33 pm

30% possession worked out okay for Leicester City last year . . . but yeah it's good to have the ball.

finish1 wrote:
davito wrote:Er......

"Louis van Gaal is schooled in belief possession football is the ultimate aim"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3403012/Manchester-United-dominate-possession-without-creating-chances-keeping-ball-just-isn-t-days.html

I beg to differ....

Yes, and here is the whole quote:

"Van Gaal’s beliefs are all about possession football. It is almost seen as the ultimate aim because, without the ball, you cannot score."

NYX is famous for the direct style of play where the defense kicks it up to a big fast forward who can outrun defenses.

I prefer a style of play where the attack build from the back and goes through the middle, then uses one touch/two touch passing in the attacking third to the box with shape around the ball and movement off the ball.

One gets results today and the other takes years to perfect. And yes, dominating possession is the aim.

OP05
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results - Page 3 Empty Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by Mundosoccer 8/30/2016, 12:31 pm

FCD VS ANDRO HIGHLIGHTS GAME
https://www.facebook.com/Soccertexasmexicano/videos/1191263867562028/
Mundosoccer
Mundosoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 8/30/2016, 12:51 pm

OP5, you're right, the direct style worked brilliantly for Leicester last year...last year.

Mundo, watched the video. It was sort of grainy so I couldn't tell one team from the other. Overall, though it was very typical NTX. The white team was pretty bad, but the blue team did manage to connect a couple of passes for a nice finish.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by booe817 9/3/2016, 12:21 pm

Looks like Andromeda have a had a few more "unexpected " wins over the past week beating FC Dallas Premier and DallasTexans South.

booe817
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/3/2016, 12:45 pm

booe817 wrote:Looks like Andromeda have a had a few more "unexpected " wins over the past week beating FC Dallas Premier and DallasTexans South.

Congratulations to Andromeda for those "Unexpected" wins, keep up the hard work and you might be a Top 5 finisher in your first year of D1 which will be cause for even greater celebration. cheers
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 9/3/2016, 8:01 pm

Andro is NOT the same team that played 03' last year, and so far look to be playing with intensity... This is a completely new year with a reshuffled deck, so who knows who will emerge this fall... One thing is for certain, you can't count anyone out just yet... Andro vs Real GP (parts 1 and 2) should be interesting since they are the newcomers to D1 and are looking to make a statement...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/3/2016, 8:38 pm

I absolutely agree and I thought they held up well against Ody and had a strong showing against the FCDP team that kept them on the move the entire game.

Their goal against FCDP was well earned and when I watched it again on the video it looked like a nice little passing series that ended with a combine into the net.

PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Gator Chick 9/10/2016, 10:12 am

So we're back to business tomorrow...predictions:
LP Rush fresh off their big 6-2 RPL win will top a struggling Real GP team still trying to find their way in D1 3-0
Solar Castro finally gets a win 2-0 over LP Hunt
FCD Premier bounces back from their loss to Andro with a tough 2-1 win over DTS
ODY building off their 7-1 RPL win overwhelm Cruz 5-0
After 3 convincing RPL wins Solar Red gets pushed to the limit by Andro's physical play but stays undefeated in a tight game 1-0

Gator Chick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 9/10/2016, 11:18 am

I haven't seen Stricker yet, but I think you're either spot on (1-0 Stricker), OR Stricker wins it BIG! The Andro group is hard to guage... Their size and aggression should be neutralized in this match, so it will be interesting to see how it all turns out...Not saying that Andro can't win it (in fact I originally thought they could be the one to do it), but it is hard to imagine Stricker fumbling in this one... It should be the most entertaining 80 minutes so far, and I hope Mother Nature cooperates so we can catch some of the action...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 9/10/2016, 11:32 am

I will take:
Real GP by 2 (RGP hits their stride)
Hunt by 2 (Castro struggle continues)
a TIE for FCD and DTS (FCD looks WAY different from 1st to 2nd half of match)
and Stricker by 4 over Andro with a record # of cards issued and some colorful language off the pitch...

I don't predict Odyssey games...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/10/2016, 7:58 pm

I see Andro wirh a big chance to upset the apple cart if they can contain the Stricker scoring machine, but anything better than a blowout will be a good showing for Andro so no pressure just go out and play as direct (Boot and Run) as possible and let's see how Stricker adjusts to your endless energy and ability to scrap it out with the best of them.

Hunt over Castro (They will push too hard on Manchild and incur his scoring wrath)

Rush over Real GP (They need this win to avoid relegation)

Odyssey over Cruz Azul (Cruz Azul can't beat Odyssey unless they score and with a whopping GA of 0 you can figure out why it might be difficult)
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Forthegame4 9/11/2016, 2:43 pm

Any scores from today's games?  

LP Rush was down to GP 0-3 in the first 20 mins.  Credit to the boys on the team for never giving up as LP Rush fought back to win 6-4.

Forthegame4
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/11/2016, 3:00 pm

Rush knows that Real GP is definitely gonna win some games this season, congrats on the come from behind win.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 9/11/2016, 4:25 pm

Ody 3 CA 3.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/11/2016, 6:21 pm

How did Andro v Striker end?
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by muc03b 9/11/2016, 6:39 pm

At one point it was 7-2 in favor of Solar..not sure if that was the final score.

muc03b
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gator Chick 9/11/2016, 7:13 pm

Andro was on good behavior today, no yellow cards.  Solar Red went up 3-0 in the 1st half but Andro battled back to close the gap 3-2.  Then the scoring machine woke up with 4 unanswered goals to close it out at 7-2.  Entertaining game to watch, not the MMA contest Andro is known for.

Gator Chick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/11/2016, 7:15 pm

Ouch! well I guess for Andro the rubber hit the road against Stricker and now it looks like Ody and FCD are the last chance at stopping the goal scoring factory from "Total Domination".

I have to chuckle a little because those Stricker BB's don't say much on the forum and quietly go about their business and yet they have the ability to whip out the nukes when they see an opportunity.

Don't get me wrong it's not just good coaching and a solid team from last year, they also have added some excellent players from Ody, Texans and the Solar Castro PA team.

in all fairness Stricker is like a soccer scoring slot machine and when they hit the jackpot they really know how to deliver the numbers. I am sure that Andro's head was spinning because they are a good side and frankly have been hanging real tough against the top 5 so getting hammered 7-2 was probably not what they were thinking before the start.

Hopefully they will have some good takeaways from the Stricker jackpot and will come back stronger in their next rematch. Regardless of the outcome Andro is here to stay and I am excited to see how well they shake it off  in their game next week.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by zero 9/11/2016, 7:38 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:Ouch! well I guess for Andro the rubber hit the road against Stricker and now it looks like Ody and FCD are the last chance at stopping the goal scoring factory from "Total Domination".

I have to chuckle a little because those Stricker BB's don't say much on the forum and quietly go about their business and yet they have the ability to whip out the nukes when they see an opportunity.

Don't get me wrong it's not just good coaching and a solid team from last year, they also have added some excellent players from Ody, Texans and the Solar Castro PA team.

in all fairness Stricker is like a soccer scoring slot machine and when they hit the jackpot they really know how to deliver the numbers. I am sure that Andro's head was spinning because they are a good side and frankly have been hanging real tough against the top 5 so getting hammered 7-2 was probably not what they were thinking before the start.

Hopefully they will have some good takeaways from the Stricker jackpot and will come back stronger in their next rematch. Regardless of the outcome Andro is here to stay and I am excited to see how well they shake it off  in their game next week.

Let's get a couple things correct first.  This team has zero to do with last year's team.  Stricker showed what a scumb*g he truly is.  He stole a team, lied to multiple parents in year 1, overcharged them, then year 2 used a bunch of 13 year olds to get a place in the national tournament, kicked pretty much all of them off the team, yet still needed them for the tournament so he took them since he had to, then replaced them all for this years classic league.  At least it was a teaching moment to teach the kids what not to turn into as they get older.  I have no doubt they will trample the rest of the competition but please do not act like this has anything to do with the "solid team" from last year.  1 player left and the rest of the kids scrambling for teams after he pretty much kicked them off.  I can't believe someone would have the moral compass to steal a team of 12 year olds but he sure did it.

Last edited by zero on 9/11/2016, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Forthegame4 9/11/2016, 7:54 pm

Yep, Sounds like North TX soccer.

Forthegame4
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/11/2016, 8:14 pm

Dang that's a horrible story and I am surprised to hear that the team is brand new cause they are playing well together so I just figured they had been a team prior to this season.

Horror story aside they are the team to beat and it's up to Ody and FCDP to put them on their heels or suffer the agony of defeet. (pun intended).
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer14fanatic 9/11/2016, 8:19 pm

I still think that Andro has the best possibility to beat and stop the scoring machine of Stricker. They battled back from a 3-0 score and scored two good solid goals. But they had to many mistakes throughout the game that cost them the harsh loss. In my opinion I think the game should have been 3-2 but again the point of the game is to score and that's what Stricker did.

Soccer14fanatic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by zero 9/11/2016, 8:22 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:Dang that's a horrible story and I am surprised to hear that the team is brand new cause they are playing well together so I just figured they had been a team prior to this season.

Horror story aside they are the team to beat and it's up to Ody and FCDP to put them on their heels or suffer the agony of defeet. (pun intended).

I do believe most of those players were on the 02 team he had before so you are sort of correct that they had been a team prior to this season.  In other words last year he had

02 team (made up of late 01 and early 02 players)
03 team (made up of late 02 and early 03 players)

He took all the 02 players and put them on this team that played today and left the 01 players on that team and added some.  As I wrote last post kicked all the early 03 players off and every 02 except 1 (although I heard maybe 1 more could have stayed but went pre A).

I have no doubt that when he stole Bates' team this was his plan all along. For the record I do not have an 01 or 02 kid so I could not care less as to what he does with his 01 or 02 team.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 9/11/2016, 8:35 pm

The Stricker team isn't brand new.  It's the younger portion of the 02CL team from last year.  A couple from the 03 team, a few solar Gold kids, and a few others.  Zero Ody kids from last year.   Almost everybody wants to upgrade their team from year to year.  This team pretty clearly upgraded.  Yes, that means most of last years kids did not get a spot on this years team.   A large portion of that team had been together from U-tiny to u13....but that's just age pure collateral damage and not rampant immorality.  IMO.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/11/2016, 10:00 pm

Soccer14fanatic wrote:I still think that Andro has the best possibility to beat and stop the scoring machine of Stricker. They battled back from a 3-0 score and scored two good solid goals. But they had to many mistakes throughout the game that cost them the harsh loss. In my opinion I think the game should have been 3-2 but again the point of the game is to score and that's what Stricker did.

I applaud your enthusiasm and hope you get your wish, but Andro is still new to D1 and the top 3 of the top 5 have much more depth in their game and will be the "Best Chance" to put a stop to the undefeated season that Stricker wants and is advancing towards.

FCDP will show up with their entire roster and Odyssey will be well prepared for their game and knows what it takes to Hodor Stricker to adjust to their dynamic style.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer14fanatic 9/11/2016, 10:25 pm

May I remind you that Andro might not have as much depth as all the other top 5 teams but they are the only team that can match up to Stricker size wise and style of play. Andro beat FCDP and also held their own against Odessy, All I can say is that those 4 teams are in the hunt for the number 1 spot in D1.

Soccer14fanatic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next